PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am just like you!

Sonicspeed500
May 8th, 2011, 09:05 PM
heyo.
pokegeek from the good ol days of the original TV show and blue and green... ERRRR red.
I remember being the last person able to RENT a copy of silver when it came out at my local blockbuster... lol
Hi all.
I consider all post ruby/sapphire stuff to be invalid and non-canon. lol :P i think it just went haywire from there.

Vrai
May 8th, 2011, 11:41 PM
heyo.
pokegeek from the good ol days of the original TV show and blue and green... ERRRR red.
I remember being the last person able to RENT a copy of silver when it came out at my local blockbuster... lol
Hi all.
I consider all post ruby/sapphire stuff to be invalid and non-canon. lol :P i think it just went haywire from there.

Heyyy, Sonicspeed500! Welcome to PC. XD

Yeah, there are a lot of us oldies around here. 'cept, guys like me got R/B when they were like four... Pokémon always seemed a lot more complicated back then. How do I get out of houses again??

Did they like stop renting out Silver altogether at Blockbuster? I mean, I kinda don't do "renting" video games or movies at all ever ever but do they stop renting/selling games altogether at some point? :c And baww, I like the stuff after RS. TBH, I thought the plot with B/W was the second-best of the entire series, just after R/S/E. Is there any specific reasons you don't like the later stuff, or is it just that you like the early stuff too much? XD

Anyway, like I said, welcome to the PokéCommunity! There's a lot to do and a lot of people to meet and a lot of places to post! If you ever got lost/confused/don't know where to post or anything like that, don't be afraid to fire me a VM (visitor message) on my profile. I'll certainly be glad to help you out. :) Enjoy your time on PC, and do post a lot! It's wonderful for activity. 8D

Echidna
May 9th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Hey Sonicspeed500 !!

I have to admit, the original games were awesome, but in my opinion, they only got better and better. Advancement in pokemon gaming has went a far way and developed a lot in my opinion.

Anyways, welcome to PC !!