PDA

View Full Version : I n u Y a s h a ~ C o n f r o n t a t i o n

-Riyuko-
December 16th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Hello fellow RPers! ^^ Riyuko here, bringing you yet another Inuyasha RP!

---

P l o t

As many Inuyasha fanatics probaly know, the Shikon no Tama is a precious jewel sought by all demons. If this jewel were to fall into the wrong hands, it could cause terrible things to happen. But one day, the jewel was shattered into tiny shards. Now Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo are working together to collect all the shards.

In this RP, Naraku has once again taken possesion of the shards that Inuyasha and his friends have already collected. Only this time, Naraku doesnt only have Kohaku, Kanna, and Kagura; he has a gigantic demon that is guarding his castle. Our characters jobs are to once again get the shards of the Shikon no Tama back in their possesion, or die in the hands of Naraku or the demon...

---

R u l e s

1. To participate in this RP, you must be active and post at least once a day. Otherwise, the story kind of falls a part without the certain characters you are playing. If you are busy that day or on vacation, please tell me. ^^;

2. Please no god modding, or powerplaying. ^^;

3. To join this RP, you have to watch/read InuYasha on regular bases. o.o;; If you dont then I shall warn you that you will be very confused.

4. Please, act like the character truely acts on the anime and manga. For example, if you were Inuyasha, dont go- "Oh, Kagome. I have loved you forever yet I never told you!" xD

5. Have fun!

---

C h a r a c t e r s

Okay, the character rules are very simple. I am going to keep it at only 2 made up characters in this RP, otherwise lots of the characters that need to be played in order to continue in this RP wont have anyone to act them out. ^^;

The characters:

Inuyasha- Legendary_Pokemaster
Miroku- Miyu-chan
Sango- Riyuko
Kagome- Marina99
Shippo- Kagome

And for the two people who wish to make up their character...

Name-
Age-
Species-
Weapons/Powers-
Description- It cant look exactly like Inuyasha...^^;
Personality- Please, for this section dont try to make your characters personality exactly like Inuyashas. ^^; (Im just saying that because a lot of the RP's I have been to that is Inuyasha have a lot of the characters based on him...)
History-

NOTE: Sorry everyone about making such strict rules about this RP, but I really want this RP to be different than the other RP's I have been in.

Enjoy!

Mari
December 16th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I want to join Karli-li, that is, if I may. =3 If I can, might I be Kagome again?

-Riyuko-
December 16th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Yay! ^^ Sure of course you can join. I was hoping that you would play Kagome. Thats great! =3 You're great at RPing her.

Miyu-chan
December 16th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I'll guess I'll be Miroku again~ Can I? =)

Mari
December 16th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Hehe, sankyuu, Karli-li. =]

And, Miyu-chan, I'm positive you would be able to join. You did a really good job on the last one, after all.

parallelzero
December 16th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Ill remind Karli to update the first post before I go to bed guys, or she'll forget by morning, XD j/k j/k
Good, I needed to practise my ability to RP as InuYasha, since I forgot about the last one.

Miyu-chan
December 16th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Hehe, sankyuu, Karli-li. =]

And, Miyu-chan, I'm positive you would be able to join. You did a really good job on the last one, after all.
I was just unsure if I would be able to RP the same character as the last one. xD; Though playing Miroku is fun~ =3

-Riyuko-
December 17th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Yes, of course you can join Miyu. =3 You're great at playing Miroku. ^o^

Xhaiden
December 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Guess I'll play as a character I've never done before Shippou-Chan ^^

Flabébé
December 17th, 2004, 08:21 PM
I want to be Shippo. Inuyasha is the best anime EVER! so can I be Shippo?

Randall

Crimson_Blade
December 17th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Well looks like the main characters are taken so I'll be:

Name:Hajiuko (changed from other name in other Inu rp.
Species: Full Demon
weapons: regular sword. Hajiuko is a master swordsman.
Description: Has long Black hair, wears a Blue colored robe like Inuyasha's rest unknown.
Personality: Gloomy most of the time, has no tolerence for humans and has mercy on some but not all.
History: Unknown If I am absent for a long time just uuhuhuhuuh you know
uhuhuhuh kick me off or whatever you want to call it.

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 07:53 AM
I want to be Shippo. Inuyasha is the best anime EVER! so can I be Shippo?

Randall

OCC- I'm sorry, but the role of Shippo is already taken. ^^; But if you like, you can make up your own character.

Well, everyone. Since we have all the main characters, we can begin the RP. ^o^

IC- Sango sat peacefully in a field of beutiful flowers, Kirara resting peacefully on her lap. Sango stroked the two-tail's soft fur, smiling. Sango looked around thoughtfully.
I wonder what the others are doing right now... the young demon slayer thought. Sango looked down at her Hiraikotsu; she was planning on doing some practise with it today.
"What do you think, Kirara? Would you like to practise today?" Sango asked the two-tail. Kirara replied with a small squeak, and jumped to her paws, transforming in the process.

Once Sango had changed into her demon slayer outfit, she and Kirara walked down to an open meadow; her Hiraikotsu flung over her back.
"Alright..." Sango said, focusing on Kirara. Sango was to through the Hiraikotsu at the two-tail, as in practise of her aiming. She was never afraid of hitting her friend, for Kirara would always dodge it.
"Hiraikotsu!" Sango yelled, as the large boomarang like weapon sliced through the air. Kirara dodged just in time, as the weapon flew back to Sango.
"Great job, Kirara!" Sango said happily, running over to her friend and patting her on the head.

Crimson_Blade
December 18th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Hajiuko was heading through the forest and starting to get bored. So he decides to slaughter a village or go look for some Shikon no tama. "Walking around all the time gets very tiring when there is no one to fight or anything."

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 09:49 AM
InuYasha slept peacefully under the great tree to which he was bound to 50 years ago, in the Forest of InuYasha. Things had been slow lately, and everyone needed to rest once and a while, even half-demons. His silvery white hair, as well as his red kimono, swayed back and forth in the breeze.

Crimson_Blade
December 19th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Hajiuko walks sowly through the forest and comes to a clearing. He quickly spots someone sitting by a tree and hides behind a tree.

-Riyuko-
December 19th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Sango walked carelessly through InuYasha's Forest, Kirara tucked in her arms. She was heading towards the Tree of Ages, to see if Inuyasha and the others were there.
"Almost there, Kirara..." Sango said to her cat, whom was now on the ground walking beside her friend. Sango was sheilding her face from the many branches that hing there. Suddenly, Kirara started to growl, and she transformed.
"Huh...? Whats wrong Kirara?" Sango asked, but Sango already knew the answer.
Whats that up ahead?Sango asked herself curiously. Its a demon!

Crimson_Blade
December 19th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Hajiuko spots Kirara and is pretty sire they know he's here. What to do, what to do. Should I just kill the all here or walk away? Hajiuko thought. The Demon was confused. He would have pleasure slaughtering them but he would rather not waste his time on some weak halfling and his friends. So he decides to leave.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 02:48 PM
"What the hell is goin on?" InuYasha muttered as he stirred for a moment, then opened his eyes. "The smell of demon is in the air..." he said to himself as he stood up and took a whiff, grasping the Tetsusaiga. "Where is Kagome?"

-Riyuko-
December 19th, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Hiraikotsu!" Sango yelled, throwing the large weapon at the demon in front of her. It flew over its head, and chopping down a tree. The Hiraikotsu came right back at Sango, and the demon slayer caught it in her hand with pure skill.
"You were lucky that time. Next time I wont miss..." Sango threatened. "Leave this forest or else!"

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Well no one's playing Koga can I be him?

-Riyuko-
December 19th, 2004, 05:25 PM
OCC- Heh...I'm sorry, but Koga isnt in this RP. ^^; The only characters I am allowing people to play are the ones in my first post; though they are all taken. Like I said, you are better off creating your own character.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Ok I'll do that later.(to short)

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 09:53 AM
" Next time?? There won't be a next time," Hajiuko says with a smirk on his face," I could slaughter you right at this moment with that halfling of yours also. But I'd rather not waste my time on some one as weak as you two. Even though I would have a hell of a time killing you." So, instead of fighting Hajiuko just walks away.

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 09:57 AM
"What did you just say?" InuYasha growled at the demon as he ran up to, and positioned himself in front of the demon, his Tetsusaiga drawn. "You're right. There won't be a next time, cause I'm gonna kill you right here!"

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 10:11 AM
"HAHAHA! Don't make me laugh more than you already have with your silly look," Hajiuko says. So, Hajiuko draws his sword and swings at Inuyasha lighting fast.

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 10:13 AM
"Is that all ya got?" InuYasha cackled with a smirk on his face as he easily blocked the blow with the Tetsusaiga. "This'll be easier then I thought!" He swung the Tetsusaiga vertically at the ground, causing a wave of energy to fly at the demon. "Wind Scar!"

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 10:16 AM
As the Wind Scar came at Hajiuko he jumped into the air dodging the blow of energy and said," Your stronger than I thought, but not strong enough to beat me." And Hajiuko goes down and takes a mind bending blow.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 01:07 PM
"Hiraikotsu!" Sango said, throwing the large weapon at the demon in front of her. It missed again. The young demon slayer caught the Hiraikotsu once again, and Kirara stepped up beside her.
"Kirara..." Sango began. "Let me handle this. You still need to regain your stength from the practise..."
The two-tail agreed, and let Sango continue.

"Inuyasha! Hold your breath!" Sango called over to Inuyasha. "Posion Powder!"
Within moments the air was filled with poisonous powder, that would soon hopefully drive off the demon. Sango jumped out of the way, and fixed her poison mask to make sure it was on properly.

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Hajiuko jumped into the air and made a rum for it before he would be poisoned by the gas yelling,"I will be back to slay you. I may come when you least expect it."

Mari
December 20th, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: Gomen, Karli-li, for posting so late.

IC: Whilst the gentle wind blew Kagome's raven hair, she moaned. She thought Inuyasha would be near, but she had been wandering for minutes now. She let out an irate sigh and continued on walking. Abruptly, her nose tingled slightly. She sneezed, but paid no heed to what the smell was. She then walked towards the origin of the smell, only to see Inuyasha and Sango fighting against a demon; a demon who just fled.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM
OCC- Its okay, Mari. ^^

IC- "We'll be waiting, demon!" Sango called, quickly jumping out of the gas.
"Kagome! You're here! Back away from the gas, it will poison you for you have no protection," Sango said, walking over to Kagome. Kirara jumped into Kagome's arms, and pawed at her arm playfully.
"That demon will be back, no doubt about it..."

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"So there you are..." InuYasha said rudely when he noticed Kagome, his mouth buried in his kimono so he wouldn't take in any of the poison powder. "Took ya long enough. I thought a demon ate ya or somethin. Uhh... wait Kagome! Don't breathe in the powder!"

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Stupid halfling, he shouldn't be too hard to fight. But first I have to kill that Demon Slayer before she interrupts again Hajiuko thinks as he runs off from the poison.

Mari
December 20th, 2004, 06:07 PM
With Kirara in her arms, Kagome backed away, coughing faintly. She ignored Inuyasha's rude comments by simply rolling her eyes then used her right hand to filter out the poison from her breath.

"Who was that demon?" She asked in a muffled tone.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"I dont know...he just appeared out of no where..." Sango said, removing her posion mask. She then set her Hiraikotsu up against a tree. "I'm positive we havent seen the last of him though...."

Mari
December 20th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Guessing the poison was cleared out of the air, Kagome put her hand down and walked beside Sango. She patted Kirara softly, glancing at Sango then at Inuyasha.

"He just attacked suddenly?" She asked, finding it sort of uncanny that a demon would attack, just like that. She shook her head, banishing her thoughts and asked again. "Are you both alright?"

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Hajiuko slows down to a walk and looks into the clearing. He sees the demon slayer and the halfling. Thinking Hajiuko says,God **** I went in circles. Might as well try to kill that demon slayer while that halfling has his attention on that women. So Hajiuko starts to sneak up behind Sango to slit her throat.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"Yes, I'm fine. The demon looked like he was about to attack Inuyasha..." Sango said. "Kirara spotted him. We should be prepared for another attack sometime soon though"
Sango sighed. Another demon they would have to kill. Oh well, it was her job to kill demons, and she had to live up to her reputation.
"Hey, have you guys seen Miroku anywhere?" Sango suddenly asked, remembering that he wasnt there.
He is probaly out looking for women to hit on... Sango thought, frowning a bit.

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"Yeah, I'm fine..." InuYasha said as he walked up to Kagome, and began taking small whiffs of the air. "Hey, you got any food, Kagome? I'm starved!"

"Either way, that demon wasn't much of a threat, I could have taken him by myself." InuYasha said, trying to get back on topic. "He talked big though. If he hadn't of run away, I would have..."

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 06:23 PM
All of a sudden, Kirara jumped from Kagome's arms and onto the ground transforming at once. Sango swung around and caught a glimpse of the demon. She quickly put on her poison mask and grabbed her Hiraikotsu.
"Hiraikotsu!" Sango said, throwing her weapon at the demon.

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Hajiuko dodges the throw and goes up to kill Sango with his sword.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Sango expertly blocked the demon's attack with her Hiraikotsu, and pushed him away.
"Poison Powder!" Sango yelled, as the purple mist appeared.
This demon is like every other...I can beat him...Sango reassured herself, although she could use a little help.
"Hey Inuyasha...want to give me a little help?" Sango called over to the hanyou.

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Hajiuko notices she used the poison again. " ****itt, will she ever give it a rest with the poison already?! This time Hajiuko covers his face and tries to kill Sango instead of running this time. He runs up to her and goes to slice at her with his sword but instead kicks her weapon from her hand," What will you do now. Your helpless, and now I may kill you."

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Sango watched as her Hiraikotsu flew from her hand and onto the ground. But it wasnt over yet. Sango drew her sword.
"Nice try, demon!" she remarked. "But you seem to have forgotten that I'm a demon slayer. I'm full of surprises!"

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 06:43 PM
OOC: dragon_masta_99, shape up your posts. Stop swearing, and your on the verge of powerplaying, so watch it.

IC: "Forgetting about me are we?" InuYasha laughed from atop a nearby tree branch, his Tetsusaiga drawn again. "This time I'm going to kill you!" With that finishing statement, he leapt at the demon, positioning the Tetsusaiga so that he would land with a vertical slice, cutting the demon in two if it hit.

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 06:45 PM
ooc: powerplaying?? what do you mean?? I haven't power played yet. Have I?

ic: "Your supirses are nothing compared to what I've seen," Hajiuko says to the demon salyer and goes to try and kill her with the sword. Instead Hajiuko blocks Inuyasha's attack.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Sango blocked the demon's attack with her own sword, and then called for Kirara's help seeing that Inuyasha was getting in on the action.
"Kirara! Fetch me my Hiraikotsu!" Sango called, still occupied by the demons attack.

Kirara jumped in, and pawed the large weapon over to Sango. The Demon Slayer caught it, and flung it over her shoulder, in the process reurned her sword to her sheith.
"Thank you Kirara..." Sango said, patting her pet on the head.

Where is Miroku? Its not like him to be missing for this long... Sango thought. What am I thinking!? I shouldnt be worrying about a stupid monk in a middle of a battle!
But, Sango couldnt help but worry. She couldnt imagine what he was doing at the very moment.

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Hajiuko notices that Sango has her weapon back and tries to kick Inuyasha with his foot.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"Hiraikotsu!" Sango yelled, once again throwing her weapon at the demon.
He is outnumbered, yet he still wishes to continue...alright then... she thought, waiting for her Hiraikotsu to hit and return to her.

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Hajiuko sees the weapon and stops before he kicks Inuyasha and jumps out of the way. That may hit Inuyasha and that will rid of him also

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Sango watched as the Hiraikotsu missed and caught it, sliding back a little with the weight of the weapon.
It missed again...Sango thought, angered. She was so distracted by Miroku's absense. But, she would have to clear her mind. They had to destroy this demon before it caused any trouble at Kaede's Village.

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"Snap out of it Sango!" InuYasha called to her as he took position in the demons blind spot, and swung the Tetsusaiga at the ground. "Let's try this again! Wind Scar!" Like earlier, a blast of white energy flew at the demon.

Crimson_Blade
December 21st, 2004, 01:13 PM
ooc: ok I'll settle down a bit.
ic: Hajiuko too a hit to the back and was sent flying into the air. Luckly he still had some energy to fight. Hajiuko said in his head while he was kneeling I can't loose to this halfling and I won't! So Hajiuko ran at Inuyasha screaming "It is your turn to die!" And with all his might took a great swing at Inuyasha's head.

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 01:18 PM
Sango couldn't make it to Inuyasha in time; she had to think of something quickly.
"Kirara! Go!" Sango said to the two-tail cat standing beside her watching Inuyasha and the demon fight viciously. At once, Kirara sprand to her paws and flew quickly over to the demon, grabbing his arm with her fangs and throwing him to the ground. Soon after, she growled a growl of triumph.
"Inuyasha!" Sango called. "Are you alright?"

Crimson_Blade
December 21st, 2004, 01:21 PM
Bleeding out of control Hajiuko has no choice but to run or fight till he is no more. So Hajiuko decides to run and this time as far away as he can.

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 01:48 PM
Kirara trotted over to Sango, and the young demon slayer patted her delightfully on the head.
"Good job, Kirara..." Sango praised. "Some demon he was..."
Sango carefully removed her posion mask once again, and sat down on a tree stump.
"So...what are we going to do now?" Sango asked her friends. "I wonder where Miroku is..."

parallelzero
December 21st, 2004, 02:10 PM
"I'm going for a walk." InuYasha stated as he began to walk away from the group. "You wanna come, Kagome?"
It had been too quiet around lately. No action, no nothing. InuYasha couldn't really find anyway to entertain himself.

Crimson_Blade
December 22nd, 2004, 01:27 PM
Hajiuko stopped running after a while and was very weak. "How long can I go on like this? he thought. "How am I supposed to defend myself till I'm well

Mari
December 22nd, 2004, 02:22 PM
"Ah, sure." Kagome said quietly.

Her head was still filled with thoughts about the demon. What was his business with Inuyasha and Sango anyway? She knew that youkai would still return and decided that this time, she would help.

Crimson_Blade
December 23rd, 2004, 09:24 AM
Hajiuko was walking through the forest but had fainted because of his blood lose. I must keep.. uuuhhh. Hajiuko fell to the ground and had fainted.

Miyu-chan
January 17th, 2005, 07:31 PM
((OOC - AHHHHH! Gomen ne! x.x; *bows to a 100 degree angle. I am so sorry. ;_; ))

Miroku looked at the girl in front of him. "Your beauty shines through even in the deepest waters." he said, his voice filled with passion, making the girl flush to a deep red.

"So...would you bear my child?" he asked.

The said girl flushed red, but in the angry sense. She raised her hand slightly, but in the end she just turned away and stomped off.

Miroku just stood there, looking at her back. She reminded him of Sango...

Sango! he thought suddenly, suddenly filled with panic.

It wasn't like them to be gone for so long, something must have happened.

Miroku started running.