PDA

View Full Version : こにちは

Conanshinichi
May 9th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Hello, I am a Pokémon Fan and I am glad to be here.
I'm also a fan of a manga called Detective Conan and that's where I got my name from.
I'm also a fan of Mario, Kirby, Zelda, F-Zero Super Smash Bros. Series and a little others.

NatureKeeper
May 9th, 2011, 11:07 AM
"Konnichiwa" to the PokéCommunity Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
I suggest you become active in the Japanese Entertainment Forum, where you will be able to discuss manga, animé and whatnot. For your non-Pokémon Video Games, there is a forum called "Other Gaming (I guess?)" where you can discuss that. For Pokémon... Pretty much everywhere. >.<

Conanshinichi
May 9th, 2011, 11:17 AM
"Konnichiwa" to the PokéCommunity Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
I suggest you become active in the Japanese Entertainment Forum, where you will be able to discuss manga, animé and whatnot. For your non-Pokémon Video Games, there is a forum called "Other Gaming (I guess?)" where you can discuss that. For Pokémon... Pretty much everywhere. >.<

Don't worry, I'll be active on the Pokémon Section. Oh and I came here mostly for the hacking section.

But thanx

1 more thing, after like 500 posts, do you get to change your username?

MSIMMe
May 9th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Welcome,hope you'll like here,and by the way the greeting is こんにちは or 今日は not こにちは,'kay?

Echidna
May 9th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Don't worry, I'll be active on the Pokémon Section. Oh and I came here mostly for the hacking section.

But thanx

1 more thing, after like 500 posts, do you get to change your username?

Welcome to PC Conanshinichi !! Hope you enjoy it here. Being interested in pokemon is kind of(and i stress on kind of) a condition in join PC. You should have fun being a pokemon fan, and there are forums for your non-pokemon fav games and what not.

And in response to your question, no. Name changes were completely removed from PC, because every time a user changed his username, the username on every last one of his posts would change, and as the thread that officially announced this said, it was too much trouble :\ .

Conanshinichi
May 9th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Welcome,hope you'll like here,and by the way the greeting is こんにちは or 今日は not こにちは,'kay?

I realized that straight away, but I don't know how to change it though...

Welcome to PC Conanshinichi !! Hope you enjoy it here. Being interested in pokemon is kind of(and i stress on kind of) a condition in join PC. You should have fun being a pokemon fan, and there are forums for your non-pokemon fav games and what not.

And in response to your question, no. Name changes were completely removed from PC, because every time a user changed his username, the username on every last one of his posts would change, and as the thread that officially announced this said, it was too much trouble :\ .
lol, I meant member title, can you change that?
Oh and thanx ~

Lily
May 9th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Welcome to PC! To change your user title, go to user cp -> your forum profile, and the option should be there to change it!

Have fun. =D

Conanshinichi
May 9th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Welcome to PC! To change your user title, go to user cp -> your forum profile, and the option should be there to change it!

Have fun. =D

thnx, and is there where you change your sig too?

Sydian
May 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM
User CP -> edit signature

Same for avatars too. :) Glad to have you here, and I like your username! A good chunk of the Pokemon sections here are my domains, so I hope to see you around in there.

Eucliffe
May 9th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Conan <3 I really need to catch up on that series XD; /still in the 400s

Anyways, welcome to PC! I hope you find this place to your liking and thus end up staying for a while ^_^

Sora
May 9th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Oh hi there!

Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time. I happen to be a Detective Conan fan as well (I'm up to date on the manga) so if you want to hit me up feel free to PM me (my VMs are currently off-limits) and we can chill and chat about Detective Conan. ^_^

Other than that though, I do hope to see you around!

Netto Azure
May 9th, 2011, 12:53 PM
You should have put a space on that Usernake Kudou-kun. :)

Anyways welcome to PC, come over to Other Trivia and chat with us. :D

Alinthea
May 9th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Three mods welcoming in a row, omg

Hi and welcome to PC. I see you like gaming, so you should so come over to the Video Games section, of which I am the moderator.
Hope to see you around!