View Full Version : My contribution: A pokemon theme song dance remix!

May 10th, 2011, 12:19 AM
I composed this and thought I would share with people who would appreciate it :)

I guess this counts as my introduction also.

I can add that my favorite pokemon is squirtle, and favorite game is Pokemon Stadium 2.

May 10th, 2011, 12:49 PM
It's got a pretty nice beat, actually...

This does count as your introduction, but if you hadn't added those last couple sentences there, I would have thought you were just advertising your work. :P Gotta watch where you're posting things here. Always a good idea to try and stay on topic. That being said, you can probably take your compositions to the User-uploaded Entertainment Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6623799) that Mr. Cat Dog created a few days ago. I'm thinking Culture and Media will become your best friend.

But yeah, nice work. :D Welcome!

May 10th, 2011, 7:53 PM
Oh, someone whose favorite game is a spin off? That's cool! Pokemon Stadium 2 is the game that really got me into Pokemon gaming after losing my Yellow Version when I was young. I didn't even make it past Brock, lol. I was a dumb kid. And Squirtle is nice, but I like Wartortle best! And oddly enough, I don't like Blastoise at all. XD; Perhaps you should check out the Spin Offs forum, and post a discussion thread for Pokemon Stadium (2). I don't think there's one in there, and that section could use a little activity. ;) See you around!

Oh, and I have a slow connection, otherwise I would totally check out your song. Hiidoran here has good taste in music, so if he likes it, then I'm sure I will too. I'll try to check it out later. :]

May 11th, 2011, 9:33 PM
You know I'm glad I joined, you guys seem like very good people :)

And actually I started with Pokemon Red as my first game, but weirdly it's not my favorite. It takes second though. I think since my friends had N64s and I didn't I was jealous of the cool Pokemon games.

And the reason I like Squirtle is because he was my first starter and the first pokemon I could do an impression of lol. I mean it probably wasn't as good as I was thinking since I was like 8 years old, but I thought it was a decent imitation.