PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Giveaway (HeartGold)

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 01:03 AM
--------------------------------------------------

I've already deleted all the data. All my good Pokémon found great homes.
This thread can be closed if a moderator sees fit.
Thanks to everyone, TheGr8, Rionix, Palkiacatcher! You all helped me out a ton. I really appreciate it.

--------------------------------------------------

I have decided to restart my game in HeartGold. I don't have anyone with whom I can trade in order to preserve my Pokémon, so I figured I would just give them away (trade for unimportant Pokémon).

However, I only have the Japanese version of HeartGold. I can nickname them for you into English, but the OT name will still be in Japanese.

I have Typhlosion (59), Snorlax (50), Red Gyarados (49), Espeon (35), Ho-Oh (50), Entei (41), and a lot of low-leveled Abras. Those are my, I guess, best Pokémon available. I may have others one might need to complete their Pokédex.

Update: Negotiations are being made for purple names, but aren't final.

I have the stone required for the Latios event, and have even encountered Latios, but I haven't caught him yet. If you want him, I can work on catching him, too.

Updates
● Latios was caught and is reserved for TheGr8.
● Snorlax has been traded.
● The Red Gyarados has been traded.
● Latios has been traded.
● Typhlosion has been traded.

So, if anyone's interested, just saying! It would be nice, though, if someone found this useful, to maybe send me something on my White version. I would really love a Mew or a Celebi, but I don't know if that's asking for too much... I'd also really love a Houndour/Houndoom or a Gastly/Haunter/Gengar for my White version. If no one offers to return the favour, I'll just give them away anyway.

I'm afraid to sound greedy, so don't read this wrongly!

If no one cares, I'll just delete everything.

(I feel sort of timid when it comes to offering up for trades because I've not got the latest and hottest, but I guess they're not the most useless to some people.)

My friend code for HeartGold on this file only is 3954-7643-4173.

TheGr8
May 10th, 2011, 01:09 AM
I would love to get that Latios, since I never got to get one :/

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Great deal, then I'll catch it for you. :)

TheGr8
May 10th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Thank ya! I think we talked about the details in PM. :)

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Alright, updated my original post. Will get it to you soon! Thanks a lot for your patience.

Guitarfan101
May 10th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Hey do you have any of the heart gold exclusives? looking to help fill up my ss dex. :)
Thanks Chris

Hey do you have any of the heart gold exclusives? looking to help fill up my ss dex. :)
Thanks Chris

Rionix
May 10th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Is the snorlax untouched? If it is, I would like to trade for it. Well, look in my thread if you like event pokemons. I have lots :)

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Is the snorlax untouched? If it is, I would like to trade for it. Well, look in my thread if you like event pokemons. I have lots :)

I've used the Snorlax in battle a couple times, but other than that, I've hardly even touched it, haha. Would love to trade for a Darkrai, Mew, or Arceus! <3

By the way, when I was lurking the forum, I mentioned your avatar to a friend of mine I was talking to on Skype. It's cute!

Rionix
May 10th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Okay... about the low-level abras, if you have abras with syncronize abilities and with a nature of adamant+modest then I will trade you the event darkrai, mew and arceus (pick the specific mew, darkrai and arceus you want in my thread) for your snorlax+abra (sync/adamant)+abra (sync/modest)

EDIT - forgot to include my FC, wait a moment...

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 04:38 AM
Okay... about the low-level abras, if you have abras with syncronize abilities and with a nature of adamant+modest then I will trade you the event darkrai, mew and arceus (pick the specific mew, darkrai and arceus you want in my thread) for your snorlax+abra (sync/adamant)+abra (sync/modest)

I have two Abras with Synchronize and their natures are rash and calm.

Rionix
May 10th, 2011, 04:41 AM
I have two Abras with Synchronize and their natures are rash and calm.

hmm.. okay just trade with the snorlax. pick one (darkrai, arceus or mew) then pick the specific event pokemon.

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 04:56 AM
hmm.. okay just trade with the snorlax. pick one (darkrai, arceus or mew) then pick the specific event pokemon.

[Michina]ARCEUS Lv. 100 | ID 11059 | Quirky | Nov. 5, 2009

Is this one alright? o-o

[ALAMOS]DARKRAI Lv. 50 | ID 07038 | Timid | Aug. 15, 2008

I can't seem to make up my mind. Either one of these would work for me.

ltsang
May 10th, 2011, 05:05 AM
can you catch me a japanese pikachu male with nature of timd or modest will do fine? I want to train it myself.

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 05:09 AM
can you catch me a japanese pikachu male with nature of timd or modest will do fine? I want to train it myself.

The only one I have is an impish female Pikachu. ^^ Sorry, but it is Japanese.

ltsang
May 10th, 2011, 05:13 AM
The only one I have is an impish female Pikachu. ^^ Sorry, but it is Japanese.

How about if I give you a modest espeon and you can use it to sync it for me?

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 05:24 AM
How about if I give you a modest espeon and you can use it to sync it for me?

I'm looking to just give away what I already have. I don't need any good Pokémon on the game, since I'm going to be deleting all the data.

ltsang
May 10th, 2011, 05:32 AM
I'm looking to just give away what I already have. I don't need any good Pokémon on the game, since I'm going to be deleting all the data.

Oh, well can you be kinda and catch me a Japanese pikachu modest. I have the ability sync that you can use. Pretty please. Oh and I want a male.

Gwaponezz
May 10th, 2011, 05:36 AM
can you give me the stone or the latias?
i can give you a gastly
in GEN V

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 05:41 AM
can you give me the stone or the latias?
i can give you a gastly
in GEN V

I have my Latios reserved for someone. I have the stone, and I guess I can trade that to you. Is it used to get Latias or something? A Gastly+ or Houndour+ would be great in White.

Rionix
May 10th, 2011, 05:42 AM
[Michina]ARCEUS Lv. 100 | ID 11059 | Quirky | Nov. 5, 2009

Is this one alright? o-o

[ALAMOS]DARKRAI Lv. 50 | ID 07038 | Timid | Aug. 15, 2008

I can't seem to make up my mind. Either one of these would work for me.

Oh sorry... I'm kinda watching RNG methods for Gen III pokemon games.. anyways add my Platinum FC and PM/VM me your FC in Gen IV.

I'm gonna be trading with you the Darkrai

EDIT - i see you posted your FC let me add you and lets meet inside the wifi club

Rionix
May 10th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Alright, but can I get the Darkrai on my White? Since I'm going to be resetting my HeartGold...

I can't poketransfer in Pokemon White right now cause my previous save got deleted and im currently in the 2nd gym right now... :s

Just poketransfer it in your white before you delete your save

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 05:54 AM
I can't poketransfer in Pokemon White right now cause my previous save got deleted and im currently in the 2nd gym right now... :s

Just poketransfer it in your white before you delete your save

I'll make sure to do that. I might trade it to my friend to store on their game until I can use the PokéTransfer. Thanks! :)~ I am just before the Elite Four on the game.

In fact, it would be easier just to put it on my Diamond. <3 Thanks again!

Rionix
May 10th, 2011, 05:56 AM
I'll make sure to do that. I might trade it to my friend to store on their game until I can use the PokéTransfer. Thanks! :)~ I am just before the Elite Four on the game.

In fact, it would be easier just to put it on my Diamond. <3 Thanks again!

Why is the snorlax caught in "a faraway place" ?

EDIT - Oh I see now... Did some research and seems that "faraway place" only displays if the place the pokemon was caught doesn't exist in my game. Thanks for the trade ^^

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Why is the snorlax caught in "a faraway place" ?

It might be referring to it being Japanese. It's the one caught with the PokéFlute Radio in front of the cave.

Rionix
May 10th, 2011, 06:04 AM
It might be referring to it being Japanese. It's the one caught with the PokéFlute Radio in front of the cave.

Yeah did some research.. seems that "faraway place" only displays when the pokemon was caught in a place that doesn't exist w/in MY game. Example: caught in a place within Johto then traded with Platinum. :)

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Yeah did some research.. seems that "faraway place" only displays when the pokemon was caught in a place that doesn't exist w/in MY game. Example: caught in a place within Johto then traded with Platinum. :)

Ah, that makes more sense, haha. Does that do anything special for the Pokémon? Or is it just a quote that's displayed?

InspectorH
May 10th, 2011, 09:42 AM
I will trade you a LV.60 haunter for your Ho-oh

falconpunch94
May 10th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Have you caught Kyogre? I'll trade my Gamestp Deoxys for it (in Gen 5) or If you want I can borrow it and you can afterward borrow Groudon to catch but Rayquaza, but if your deleting the data I guess not...

Palkiacatcher
May 10th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Typhlosion is my fav pokemon! (other than palkia)

So I would gladly receive it from you :)

You could choose from any events from my 4th Gen list btw.

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 12:30 PM
I will trade you a LV.60 haunter for your Ho-oh

Sure thing! Can I get the Haunter on either Diamond or White? Send me your friend code and I can add you, then tell me when you want to trade.

Have you caught Kyogre? I'll trade my Gamestp Deoxys for it (in Gen 5) or If you want I can borrow it and you can afterward borrow Groudon to catch but Rayquaza, but if your deleting the data I guess not...

No, sorry. I haven't caught Kyogre.

Typhlosion is my fav pokemon! (other than palkia)

So I would gladly receive it from you :)

You could choose from any events from my 4th Gen list btw.

I will PM you details! :)

Gwaponezz
May 10th, 2011, 02:13 PM
do you have the yellow forest surfing and flying pikachu? i can give you a gastly and houndour for it in white.

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 02:15 PM
do you have the yellow forest surfing and flying pikachu? i can give you a gastly and houndour for it in white.

No, I don't, but I wish I did.

Gwaponezz
May 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM
its awesome. the surfing pikachu has a cover for its weakness.

Larq
May 10th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I'm really interested in your Typhlosion, Red Gyrados, Espeon, and Entei. (I know the Ty is being negotiated for; it's listed merely in case the other person changes their mind.)

I'd also happily get you a Houndour/Houndoom for your fifth gen game as well, whichever you'd like.

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 04:23 PM
I'm really interested in your Typhlosion, Red Gyrados, Espeon, and Entei. (I know the Ty is being negotiated for; it's listed merely in case the other person changes their mind.)

I'd also happily get you a Houndour/Houndoom for your fifth gen game as well, whichever you'd like.

I'd love a Houndoom! Which level is it? Preferrably level 50+? Since the Red Gyarados, Espeon, and Entei haven't been claimed you can choose from either one of those. Still working on the negotiations for the others, but if they fall out, you can choose Typhlosion as well.

PM me your friend code for your fourth generation game you want the Pokémon and then your Black or White version's friend code. Mine are in my signature and my HeartGold friend code is in the bottom of the thread's original post.

Edit: Scratch that, sorry, I am giving my Red Gyarados to someone for helping me transfer my Darkrai to Diamond. I guess there's Espeon or Entei, haha.

johnny18
May 10th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Is your B/W game japanese?

Wyatt Fire
May 10th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Is your B/W game japanese?

No, my Diamond and White are in English. My HeartGold is in Japanese. I might end up buying the English version of HeartGold sometime.

johnny18
May 11th, 2011, 11:55 AM
No, my Diamond and White are in English. My HeartGold is in Japanese. I might end up buying the English version of HeartGold sometime.
You should send me your Heart gold Japanese version ^_^ JK
Do you have like your suicune, raikou, kyogre. rayqua za in your Japanese HG?
Want to trade with me for a gamestop Celebi?

Guitarfan101
May 11th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Hey ill adopt your entei if no one claims it before you start your game :)
Chris

Larq
May 11th, 2011, 02:15 PM
:) I'll go with the Entei, please.
As for the Houndoom, I've actually just got a handful of Houndours about at the moment, pretty low level. My plan is to level up one for you; pretty easy, really. I believe I have a female at level 53 that I can easily evolve into Houndoom.

I'll message you with my 4th Gen code as soon as I dig it out; my White code is in my sig.

Thanks a ton. <3

Wyatt Fire
May 11th, 2011, 08:33 PM
You should send me your Heart gold Japanese version ^_^ JK
Do you have like your suicune, raikou, kyogre. rayqua za in your Japanese HG?
Want to trade with me for a gamestop Celebi?

I don't have any of those legendaries, sorry! :O And, I'd trade my Japanese version for an English version, but it was expensive, so I'd probably only trade it in person... lol. I mean, I speak Japanese, but I prefer the English because of trading reasons.

Hey ill adopt your entei if no one claims it before you start your game :)
Chris

You might have to duke it out with Larq, lol.

:) I'll go with the Entei, please.
As for the Houndoom, I've actually just got a handful of Houndours about at the moment, pretty low level. My plan is to level up one for you; pretty easy, really. I believe I have a female at level 53 that I can easily evolve into Houndoom.

I'll message you with my 4th Gen code as soon as I dig it out; my White code is in my sig.

Thanks a ton. <3

I'm restarting my game in a half hour—midnight CST.
PM me if you want to trade before then. Anyone PM me! I want a Houndour/-doom. =~) But will give the Entei to whoever contacts me.

TheGr8
May 11th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Wyatt, good luck my friend. It was a pleasure trading with you, and making a new friend on PC as well. Good luck on your restart, you don't have any Jap dittos do you?

Wyatt Fire
May 11th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Wyatt, good luck my friend. It was a pleasure trading with you, and making a new friend on PC as well. Good luck on your restart, you don't have any Jap dittos do you?

Aw, thanks a lot! :) I don't, but I wonder if I can try to catch one. Doesn't having a foreign ditto to breed your Pokémon with increase the chances of the baby being a shiny? That would be a good seller! >:]

TheGr8
May 11th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Yeahh want to do that for me bud? Anything you want or looking for besides legends?

Wyatt Fire
May 11th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Yeahh want to do that for me bud? Anything you want or looking for besides legends?

I'll send you details in a PM! :)