PDA

View Full Version : Dimension fusion (Rewritten)

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Here is another roleplay, (Well, I was grounded for several weeks, you didnt think I spent all that time bouncing off the walls did you?) that was not mine to take credit for, but as the old one died, I am re-posting it with some changes, due to the fact that I might not remember how it was last time. X_X

The theme of this roleplay, is that for some reason or another, worlds from all the different animes, video games, shows, and all forms of media have started combining, throwing the habitants into one world, without explanation or preparation.

There are just a few simple rules which Ill list here: Use common sense in all things, No power playing, or its polar opposite (I have yet to think of a name for it) and lastly, I reserve the right to remove anyone from this RP. If I do so, and you think that I did it wrongly, PM me about it, dont spam here.

And of course, the form.

Name: (Use a * after the name if you are using an existing character from that anime)
Anime/Media of origin:
Personality: (Optional)
Other: (anything special about the character)

Vincent Valentine
December 16th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Name: VIncent Valentine
Anime/Media of origin: Final Fantasy VII
Looks:In Attachment
Personality: Same as Vincent Valentine from FFVII
Other: Since defeating Sephiroth with Cloud, he's aquired two more transformations.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Name: Ryouga Hibiki*
Anime/Media of origin: Ranma 1/2 (anime)
Looks: http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/ranmapeople/ryoga.gif
Personality:
Other: Ryouga has been cursed, so that whenever he is splashed with cold water, he becomes a small, black piglett. He also suffers from a lack of a sense of direction, but has inhuman strength and endurance. For more detailed info about his abilities, See http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/ryougaf.html and http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/ranmapeople/ryouga.html

Dragon Paw
December 17th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Name: Kristen Crystaline
Anime/Media of origin: InuYasha
Looks: She has opalescent hair, purple eyes, a white shirt and pink pants, and wears an oapl necklace. She has tufted cat ears and a cat tail.
Personality: (Optional)
Other: She can transform into three other forms (animal form, demon god form, and demon form) and is well versed in crystal magic.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Name: InuYasha*
Anime/Media of origin: InuYasha perhaps? XD
Age: He looks 17 or 18, thats with the 50 years he was bound to a tree already subtracted.
Looks:In Attachment
Personality: Do I really need to describe it? It's so... complex? XD
Other: He has a sword called the Tetsusaiga, that can unleash techniques such as Wind Scar, and the Backlash Wave. He is also basically hopeless without Kagome.

Now, someone playing Kagome would be appreciated, XD

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC: I think we can start now, anyone can still sign up though.

IC: I was wandering aimlessly in the city, I assumed it was Furinkan, as I didn't remember leaving the city. As I passed an alleyway, I caught a glimpse of red out of the corner of my eye, and turned down it. What I found was most unusual. He looked fairly young, but he had snow white hair, and was dressed in a red robe of some sort. He carried a massive sword, and I eventually noticed that he had ears like a dog's! I waited, seeing if he would wake up on his own...

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 05:26 PM
okay, okay, I'm joining, Shiney, stop giving me the puppy eyes already!!!

Name: Paine*
Anime/Media of origin: FFX-2
Looks:http://www.ffspree.fictionalworlds.com/artwork/Pain_CG.jpg
Personality: She is no stranger to internal pain and conflict, she hardly cares about anybody but those who are her friends.
Other: out of battle, she always has a sword, but uses her garment grid in battle to change her looks

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Who's there!?" I shouted as I awoke with a start, getting a look at my surroundings. "Kagome?" No answer. "Miroku?" No answer. "Where the hell am I!?"
It looked similar to "the present" as Kagome called it. I took hold of the Tetsusaiga, ready to unsheith(sp?) it if necessary.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Hey there, you alright?" I asked, still leaning over him as i noticed he was awake. I had at first assumed the ears were fake, a decoration, but he didn't have any normal ears, at least not that I could see. This was no doubt going to be something I'd regret later on...

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Who are you?" I demanded as I flung around, and looked the boy over. He was dressed strangely, but I decided to ignore that fact, I had seen stranger. "Did you do something with Kagome!?"

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"Me? I'm Ryouga Hibiki." I said, before adding "I don't know anyone named Kagome." I said, my hand resting on the handle of my umbrella. This person's tone suggested a very violent character, so I wouldn't let my guard down if he attacked.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I drew the Tetsusaiga. I needed answers, and I needed them now!
"Get out of my way!" I yelled at this boy called Ryouga. "Or I'll have to slash my way through!" Kagome had always told me not to hurt humans, but something was different about this one.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I awoke in my Lucretia's cave. I began to wander around, hoping to find my darling Lucretia. After Sephiroth's defeat, we'd been able to spend more time together and I had sworn to myself never to lose her again.
" Lucretia...." I whispered, after a while of searching." Where are you...?"
I was temporarily blinded by the light from outside, and after cursing the dead Shinra Inc., I went out to try and find my chocobo.
" What is going on here?" I asked myself. Everything was all wrong. The ocean was gone, my Chocobo was gone, and worse than that, Lucretia was gone. I was stuck in a cave near some forest.
I started walking out once again, my thoughts never leaving Lucretia.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Normally, I'd say yes, but..." I said, pulling my umbrella off of my pack, and holding it like a sword. "I haven't gotten this strong by taking insults form just anyone." I said. I wasn't sure why, but somehting about this person just rubbed e the wrong way, so to speak. Even before he woke up, he seemed to be irritating me.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"What the hell is that!?" I called to him. I was almost sure it was what Kagome called an umbrella, which meant it wasn't much of a weapon choice. "You're going to fight me with that!? Well, I'll try and go easy on you!"
I ran at the boy with extreme speed, and swund the Tetsusaiga vertically at the boy as I reached him.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 05:55 PM
After what seemed like only a few minutes, I found myself in a city eerily familiar to Midgar. " How did I get here?" I asked myself. " This keeps getting stranger and stranger.
Afetr a bit more walking, I started picking up strange noise in my ears. The Shinra may have made me a monster, but that's not always a bad thing. It sounded like fighting.
If I'm right, I should know who's there! I said, hoping to meet an old friend very soon.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I was suprised by his speed, but I was still able to block his blow with my umbrella as he came charging without having to use my other hand to steady it. If I could get him close to something stone, or back away enough to reach the floor, I could probably get him with the Bakusai Tenketsu, but this was no ordinary person, so I would have to be prepared for anything.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 06:00 PM
What is going on? I asked myself again. A boy was fighting a beast wielding a giant blade, similar to Cloud's, with an umbrella.
" What has this world come to?" I said aloud.
I didn't think this was necessary and I hoped my being here wouldn't be a nuisance, so I just went to the nearest bench and took a seat.
Maybe whoever wins this spar can tell me what's happening.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"The hell?!" I shouted as my attack was deflected. How could he block my Tetsusaiga with that thing?
I held the Tetsusaiga with my left hand, and jumped at him with my right hand raised, the nails glowing a bright light. "Take this! Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!" I called as I swung at him.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I had jumped aside, but it wasn't enough, as I felt the energy slash at me. Thankfully, it wasn't that strong, it did little more than make a few tears in my clothes, and stung. I leapt forward as soon as I had the chance, and simply touched the ground about a foot in front of him, gently, with the tip of my index finger...

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 06:12 PM
This fight was getting a bit too intense. I did need someoen alive after all.
I took aim, and shot at them with Lucretia's last gift to me, The Death Penalty Gun.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Gah!" I cried as I used the sleeve of my robe to block most of the incoming rocks. I did however take one to the side of my head. After the enslaught of rocks had finished, I prepared my next move.
"Get ready!" I called as a warning, and slammed the Tetsusaiga vertically into the ground. "Here comes my Wind Scar!!!" A wave of energy was released from the blade, and flew rapidly at Ryouga. I didn't know how much damage that umbrella could withstand, but either way, the impact would force him out of this small space.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 06:18 PM
"WAH!" I shouted, the attack caught me offguard, and I flew out of the alley, past the street, over the fence...

And into the aquaduct that ran by the street. "Squee.." I muttered incoherently, transformed and hanging onto the large part of my umbrella on the oposite side of my challenger.

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"Huh, where'd he go!?" I questioned as I looked at the umbrella. He wasn't there. "Where are you hiding, Ryouga?"
Well either way, I could continue my search for Kagome now.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 06:20 PM
My last shot having been ignored, I ran over to where the boy had landed.After the beast had left that is. All I found was a small black pig.
" Hello there," I said, lifting him and the nearby umbrella up.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"Squee!" I yelled indignantly. Whoever this was, he had to be amazingly strong if he could lift my umbrella. I instantly leapt away from his grasp, and took off at top speed, ducking inside a nearby resturaunt to hide. I had to get some hot water and turn back to normal...

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"Hey you!" I yelled to a boy who had picked up the umbrella. "You seen the owner of this thing!?" I asked rudely, then followed with, "Or a girl named Kagome!?"

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Heavy.... I thought.
''What's a pig doing here?'' I asked. Midgar wasn't particularly famous for pigs and I didn't think anything would be...
I quickly turned and said ,''The name is Vincent, and I have seen no one named like that....''

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 06:30 PM
OOC: *looks at Vincents profile* You do understand Karli is my sister right, so watch it, XD

IC: "Okay... thanks." I muttered as I began to walk off. I found a weird building with a strong scent of food, and entered, hoping I could find the answers I seeked in this very place.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 06:40 PM
OOC: Really? I had no idea...:D

IC:" Your welcome I guess," I replied. I began walking once more, hopefully to find a hospital or an Inn, this pig was dirty and needed a cleaning.
" Is that what you want? A Bath? " I asked him, being around Aeris had changed me a bit..

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Name: Laharl
Anime/Media of origin: Disgaea: Hour of darkness
Looks:http://www.rpgdreamer.com/pics/disgaea/laharl.jpg(HOW DO ATTACHMENTS WORK!??)
Personality: He is Cruel, Very sarcastic, But has learned to be kind from Flonne
Other: Laharl Is the son of the Netherworld, overlord, and a human. His mother gave her life for hiim, when He was very young, and he hated love since. His father tried to teach him, but failed. His father died resently, and He Set out to prove himself to be an overlord. Along the way he met an angel, Who was sent to assinate him (Or was she... Eepp That was a spoiler about the game...) The angel Came along with him and his party. She ended up teaching him about love...

Pogiforce-14
December 18th, 2004, 04:45 PM
well, since I was teh original creator of this RP, I'll join under my character used in the previous one.

Name: Joey Wheeler
Anime base: Yugioh
abilities: Duel Disk allows him to summon his cards in real life.
Appearance: BLonde hair that hangs in his face. He is a tall, gangly boy that wears blue jeans and a white t-shirt.
Personality: A tough guy who doesn't like to be looked down upon or pushed around. but he sticks true to his friends and would take a bullet for any one of them.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 05:01 PM
OOC: if you're trying to make an image from a URL, you put tags around the URL.

IC: I woke up, and the first thing i noticed was it was dark. Was I in Thunder plains? no. I couldn't hear the Thunder. besides that, i'd be dead. The Bolt Drakes hated me enough to ensure that much. I fought to my feet, checking my blade to ensure it's condition, and recalling what had happened.. i was in the Machina Base, and I had fought.. what did yuna call it?... an Aeon. it had fused with the machina, and was like a unicorn, launching thundera attacks and an attack called Thor's Hammer. I thought it had been defeated, and i had been looking down the hole that it had been hiding, then the Aeon came behind me and self-destructed, and in the attempt to dodge it, I had fallen down the hole... and now... I was here. But where was here?

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I walked around a bit, wondering if we'd run into the weird boy with the sword.
I finally found a building with running water and went into it's washroom. I lifted the piglett and gently set it down into the tub. I set down his umbrella and began to turn on the cold water. It seemed to hate the cold water and I instantly switched back to the warm water.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Where the heck am I now?" I asked myself as I walked up to a sign. "A Martial Arts Doujo? What's that?"
I knocked so hard on the gate, that one of the bars snapped in two. "Well, asking here is better then not asking at all I guess."

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Laharl wandered into a random building "WHERE AM I!??" He demanded, No one answered the shirtless little Boy. If they only knew he was capable of destroying them. He wandered up into a washroom, to see a Strande person, and a... Pig?

Pogiforce-14
December 18th, 2004, 05:57 PM
The first thing I recalled was my head hurting. Something it didn't do often, compliments of my "thick skull" as Tristen liked to call it. I groaned as I manged to sit up. I felt sore all over, like I had been sent through a tumble dryer before being dumped out down a laundry shootthat hadn't been used in a while. I quickly checked my duel disk over, sighing softly in relief as I saw it was just fine, and all my cards were still there and in good condition. I forced myself to stand, despite my swimming vision. Not like it mattered though. It was so dark, I could hardly see several feet on front of my face. "Hello!!" I called out. "Anybody out there?"

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I looked over my shoulder as i heard a voice calling "Anybody out there?" I entered a state of alarm, drawing my blade, the only sound being the sliding of the sword aginst it's sheath. I held it at the ready, knowing that my assults could deal with just about everything.

Pogiforce-14
December 18th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I heard a sound in teh distance and took a few stumbling steps in teh dark towards it. "hey, is anyone there?!" I called. " I'm kind of lost, and I have no idea where I am!"

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I looked outside through a small hole in the gate, and my eyes widened. "He's here!" I whispered to Ranma, then adding "Get ready!" As I darted off to my position, ready to strike. I had found some hot water in the resturant, and escaped to the Tendo dojo. As much as I hated Ranma, I needed his help to defeat this person. We had called a temporary truce, though ranma was skeptic as to this person's skill, but agreed anyway when I promised that he would be a challenge...

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 07:02 PM
As the tub filled, I looked at the strange boy in wonder.

" And just who are you?" I asked him, just as a blinding light was seen.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 07:06 PM
The gate kinda swung open by itself, so I walked in.
"Anyone here?" I asked as I looked around. There wasn't a person in sight. I probably wouldnt find the help I needed here...

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"that makes two of us." I said, coming out of the shadows, though my blade was still at the ready. I didn't trust, ever. the people i had trusted had hurt me.

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 07:11 PM
"Not unless you count..." I said, Leaping from his left side, and Ranma jumping at him from his right. "U-WAGH!" I tried to continue, as I was suddenly smashed into the ground by two wheels, and a female voice called out "Nihao, Ranma!"

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 07:14 PM
"Trying to sneak up on me were you...?" I said angrily, and I placed my foot on Ryouga's head, ignoring the girl that just arrived.

"Sham... Shampoo!" the other boy cried as he backed away slowly. "What are you... doing here!?"

Pogiforce-14
December 18th, 2004, 07:17 PM
The person I was speaking to in teh dark came into view adn I became rather leary as I saw her carrying a sword. "What ya got that out for?" I asked fearfully. " I ain't hurtin' nobody."

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 07:25 PM
OOc: What happened to the pig that was with me?

IC: I took the bright light as a sign of danger, and I jumped out the window. I'd rather not be killed by light, however possible that was. I began walking again, wondering what I had just done.
"Either way," I sighed, "I'm no closer to Lucretia...."

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"perhaps not, but there is never a such thing as too careful." i said, glansing around. I was suprised there were no feinds around, they followed me like they had no other purpose in life.

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"Urgh." I muttered into the dirt, doing everything in my power just to keep from fainting, and I heard Shampoo say "Ranma, I so happy! I have water from Nannichuan! You can be whole man again!" She seemed to be so happy that she could barely utter that out whi;le maintaining her usual coherency, but when I heard that, I felt energy rushing through me again, and I shot up to my feet, bringing the foot that was on my head with me. "Water from the spring of drowned man! MINE!" I yelled, leaping for shampoo, who was holding a bucket...

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I saw Ranma kick Ryouga to the ground to stop him, and immediately began to stomp on Ryouga's head again. "Not so powerful now, are we?" I laughed, figuring he wasn't worth killing.

"Wait Shampoo... what's the catch?" Ranma asked her, his hand placed on his forehead.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 07:44 PM
"I am Laharl! Overlord of the Netherworld! And I am In need of loyal Vassals! How about you?" He said pointing to Vincent

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I took one look at this Laharl and laughed.
" I work for no one. NOt even a self proclaimed King of the Netherworld. Now leave me be," I said.
I grasped my gun just in case and began walking once more, in the hopes of seeing at least one familiar face.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"How 'bout if I pay ya? How about 1000 Hell"?" He asked

*Hell Is the currency of the Demon world, or the netherworld

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 07:54 PM
" There is nothing you can do to get me to join you, absolutely nothing. Now," I sighed," Leave me be or I will have no choice left."
I began walking once more, hoping he got the hint.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Laharl Followed "I'm coming with you then. I'm looking for someone."

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:02 PM
' I'd rather you didn't follow, but if you feel as if you must," I sighed," I can't stop you. Just be sure of one thing, I will attack if necessary. You have yet to maKe me trust you in the least. SO long as you don't get in my way."

I kept walking, sure never to let go of my Death Penalty.

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Shampoo began with "No catch, me think that if me give you what you want most, you fa-" But was inerupted, as a dark aura pulsed around me, and then shot upward in a blast as I shouted "Shishi Hokoudan!" The blast not only knocked ranma and shampoo back, but it sent the bucket flying into the air...

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"Hey!" I cried as the bucket landed on my head, dumping the water all over my body.

"Shampoo!!!" Ranma yelled at the girl, "That was from the wrong spring! Now look what you did to him!"

"Hey, what are you talking about?" I asked as I pulled the bucket off my head.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:08 PM
"And how will I make you trust me? And you won't hafta attack! But once I find my vassals, we Will take you down!" He Cackled

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 08:10 PM
"Eh?" I asked, staring at the slim figure in the kimono in shock. The voice had changed, and it was very clear that it had been water from Nyannichuan, or the spring of drowned girl, as the kimono did very little to hide the now feminine shape of the person's body.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:10 PM
" You seem to think your empty threats will scare me into trusting you," I said," but all they do, is show me just how weak you are. If you need your warriors to beat me, you must not be very strong yourself. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go a separate route from you. We seem to have different goals in mind and I'd rather not have them intersect."

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"What are you guys... talking about!?" I asked. Then out of nowhere, my Tetsusaiga slid off my kimono, and fell to the ground. I had to look down to get it.
"WHAT THE HELL!!!"

"This can't be good..." Ranma muttered as he looked me over, "And it's your fault Ryouga. I feel for you. Actually, I dont give a crap."

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 08:22 PM
"MY fault?!" I said, immidiately forgetting about the white-haired person. "You two were the ones going on about the spring of drowned man, how can you blame me for trying to get it when I thought it was the Nannichuan??!" i shouted back, cracking my knuckles harshly. I swore, one more word out of him as an insult, and I'd break them both...

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 08:26 PM
I walked up to Ryouga, and picked him up by the scruff of the neck, then turned him so that he faced me. "Change me back, now!" I yelled at him, my other hand on the Tetsusaiga.

"hey Shampoo... maybe you should get out of here." Ranma told her as he got up.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"Grr! I am NOT WEAK! Lets make a bet... Lets Have a battle! If you win, You can Kill me, or do what ever you see fit! And If I win you will be my Loyal Vassal!" He said

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"Sorry, but if we could find the cure, believe me, we wouldn't be living in fear of cold water too." I said, chuckling. I swung around, and kicked the side of 'her' head, trying to get her to let go, and as I did, I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye, and before I knew what happened, I had been thrown several feet by a sharp blow to my face, from some sort of wierd thing mounted on a staff.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:38 PM
" I don't make deals with weaklings, or idiots," I said, continuing on my path," if you attack, I will attack back, but there is no deal. If you'd like a vassal, go look elsewhere. You will not find one here."

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:41 PM
"I am not weak,or an Idiot... Although I've been told other of the latter..." He said Slashing a rock in half, angered

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 08:43 PM
"Let that be a warning to you, not to hurt my friends." the attacker said. He wore a purple robe, and had his black hair in a pigtail.
"Miroku!" I cried, releived I had found someone I knew.
"Silence, InuYasha. We need to talk our situation over with this people."

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:45 PM
" I am unimpressed. Anyone with minimal strength could shatter a rock. If you'd like a fight, I will do so. I will not however, agree to your terms by becoming your vassal. I'd rather die!" I said, grabbing my Death Penalty.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:52 PM
"Fine, I will Battle you, yet you Will Have to do ummm Something... For me... I dunno what yet... I'll think bout it later!"

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 08:58 PM
"You're friend is the one who lifted me up and started making demands..." I said, trying to stand up on my own, and falling back to my knees. "Ryouga!" I heard a familiar voice cry out, and I turned around to see a dark haired girl rushing towards me. "Akane?" I asked, forgetting about everyone else around me, though ranma and shampoo had taken an intrest in the newcomers, and were looking at them. Ranma mildly curious, and shampoo staring them down like she would an oponent.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 09:02 PM
"Well hello there." Miroku said to AKane as he walked up to her. He took hold of her hand, and bent down. "WOuld you do me the honour of bearing my children?"

"Miroku..." I muttered...

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 09:08 PM
"Wha-?" Akane asked, stunned by the gaul of this guy. I stood up, raised my umbrella up over his head,and dropped it, knowing it would probably cause some severe spinal trauma, if nothing else. "How dare you talk that way to akane! Have you no shame?!" I almost yelled, rage giving me the strength I needed to recover from his sneak attack.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 09:10 PM
"Actually... he doesn't have any shame..." I said coldly. "Nice job Miroku, how many is that now?"
"About 345..." Miroku muttered as he got up in a daze. "I suggest you behave yourself, or you may end up meeting my wind tunnel."

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 09:25 PM
"Fine we shall fight!I will not lose though!"
Using the materia in my gun, I summoned forth Odin to attack.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 09:30 PM
"I won't lose Either!"

Laharl dove towards Vincent Swing his sword

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I jumped back, to avoid the blow of his sword, and prepared to attack.
" Lucretia, guide my bullet!" I screamed, before shooting.
I shot at him with deadly aim.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Laharl was hit in the arm "****IT! That hurts!" He yelled slashing at vincent

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 10:13 PM
" What? Did you honestly think it'd feel like a pinch!? HA! The more we fight the weaker you seem!" I said.

My weapon had many materia slots and therefore I had a lot of magic abilites at my disposal. Although, they did drain my strength.
" Power of Lighting, I call you to strike my foe! Thunder!"

FireEmporer
December 19th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Laharl Threw his sword in the air, So it conducted the Thunder. He Jumped and grabbed the sword after the thunder had emded, And Charged into Vincent

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 10:10 AM
OOC: Guys, this is getting a bit much. For one thing, nobody has a CLUE what you are talking about. It's becoming effectivly spam. Either improve your RPing in the following ways, or don't bother RPing, cause it's looking pathetic at this point:

Better dialouge
Descibing of actions
describing of items
Describing throughts, emotions, etc.
Describing powers as you use them (or better yet, WAY before.)
FireEmporer, you need better grammer
Vincent Valentine, it's starting to look like you are making your charecter uber, which is unfair to all and not allowed.

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 10:17 AM
I ignored the strangers comment, and instead picked up my umbrella, though holding it pointed straight down at him. "I'm going to make an exception this once, and forgive you. Don't repeat yourself." I said, before swinging the umbrella like a golf club, sending the person spiraling towards the white-haired girl, where ranma was asking her "So, what brings you here?"

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 10:57 AM
"Gah!" I cried as Miroku flew into me, sending me to the ground. "We're... lost..." I muttered, now in a daze."
"I haven't seen any of the other's, InuYasha, and it looks like you have you own problem." Miroku laughed.

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 11:00 AM
"What's all this noise? Can't a guy iron his collection witho- wha?" A raspy old voice asked, as a tiny, even miniscule old man in a maroon outfit stepped out, noticing the white haired girl. "Hello there pretty!" He said, already latched to her chest. I hadn't even seen him move...

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 11:06 AM
"Who the hell are you!" I cried as I tried to pull him off, "Got off of me ya old prune!"
To my surprise, I wasn't even half as strong in this form. I was completely human in this form. Miroku hit him in the back of the head with his staff, looking slightly irritated.

Pogiforce-14
December 19th, 2004, 02:14 PM
ooc; trying to keep up

ic: KNowing now the sword wasn't aimed at me, my heart calmed down and I began taking a better look at my surroundings. " What do you mean you need to always be careful?" I asked. " Where do you come from that you need to carry a sword around like that?"

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"you don't want to know." I said, suddenly whirling around. I could hear something... something that was 1. alive. 2. had deep breathings, and 3. was partially drolling, if what i could hear was correct. "..... stay totally quiet. With any luck, we won't be attacked." I said calmly, my sword at the ready.

Pogiforce-14
December 19th, 2004, 03:36 PM
"quite?" I said, a bit puzzled. "Attacked!" I said, alarmed now. " Where are we anyway? What sort of place has things that attack in the dark? I'm not in the shadow realm am I?"

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Yo, what's the freak doing out here?" Ranma asked curiously, while I walked up and placed a pebble on haposai's head. "Wha-?" He asked, looking up, but he was cut off as I touched my finger to the pebble, making it disintigrate, and he fell off of the girl's chest, stunned.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"Old geezer..." I muttered as I started stomping on him. "I never thought there could be anyone worse then you Miroku..."
"Well InuYasha, let us not worry about that, and get yourself back to being a guy again." Miroku laughed, then turned to Ranma, "So what else is there to the curse?"

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"Well, hot water reverses the effect, but only until the next time you come in contact with cold water." He said, and as though fate wished to intervene, a loud crash of thunder was heard, and rain came pouring down. "Great..." Said a red-haired girl who was very well endowned, and a pig was nestled comfortably in the bousom of the dark-haired girl.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"Ah, so it seems the curse is a common one around here." Miroku said. "Let's go inside and dry off shall we?"
"Ugh... I hope Kagome doesn't show up now..." I muttered, thinking about what she'd say. AT least the long black hair wasnt a problem, my hair had always been long.

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Squee" I said, as Akane went inside, closely followed by ranma and shampoo, waiting for the newcomers to follow them inside.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:11 PM
We entered the large building, and Miroku sat down, crossing his legs, while I leaned against the wall.
"Now get me some hot water dammit!" I yelled, "I wanna be half demon again!"
"Don't be so rash InuYasha." Miroku tried to calm me.

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I came in, having gone to the bathroom and turned back, and splashed a kettle of hot water on the newcomer, not saving any for ranma. "There, you happy?" I asked, resisting the urge to squash him in his cursed form.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Much better..." I said as I sniffed the air for a minute or two. "What's that strong smell?" I asked Ranma, realising he hadnt been changed back yet. Miroku walked out of the washroom, and dumped hot water on Ranma.
"Nobody deserves to be left out, especially in these times."

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I didn't say anything at the newcomers words, but I had already crumpled the kettle into a ball like it was made out of tin foil. "So, just what does bring you here?" I managed to ask through clenched teeth.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"I wouldn't know..." I muttered as I stood up straight, and cracked my knuckles loudly. "We just kind of ended up here."
"What he says is true." Miroku added, now pacing back and forth, stomping his staff as he walked. "We came from a world with demons. Where we are now is what Kagome calls "the present" I think."

"Thats what I smelt!" I cried now realising. "Demons!"

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"The only demon we know about is the old freak, and even that's not literally." Ranma said, pointing at haposai, who was chasing kasumi through the house, while I came up to the now white-haired stranger and asked "Well, just what are your demons?"

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"You know, monsters, like out of those things you call books." I explaied, regaining my cocky attitude, "They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and could easily kill I regular human."

"InuYasha is only half demon however..." Miroku stated, "And I have my own way for standing up to demons. I am a monk after all."

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"Good thing no one around here counts as regular, not by a long shot." Ranma said, already sounding bored, not noticing genma and soun slowly sneaking up behind him...

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"More old men..." I said firmly, not even having to glance over to see them sneaking up on Ranma. I took another whiff of the air, and pulled out the Tetsusaiga. "The demons are coming this way, I can hear them!"

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"Whaddya- Waugh!" Ranma yelled as Genma and soun tackled him, the former saying "Boy, this is the perfect oportunity for you to prove what the dojo really means to you, defend it by slaying the demon!" I found it hard not to roll on the floor laughing at that point, looked like ranma was going to get what he deserved at last.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"Hey gramps, this is serious!" I warned him as I glanced out the door. "There are four of them, and they wreak of Naraku. But what could Naraku be doing here?"

"Are you ready InuYasha?" Miroku asked fimly as he grabbed his staff.
"Am I ever not?"

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Without delay, I went ahead and marched past them towards the door. "I won't let them harm akane!" I almost shouted, and bashed down the door with one hand, grabbing my umbrella with the other, ready for anything.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:59 PM
There were four of them, and they were huge. One looked like a large red catapillar, the other a two headed Bird, with the body of a lion, the third looked similar to a dragon, and the fourth, the fourth was Kagura, one of Naraku's reincarnations.
"Let's do this!" I shouted as I came out from behind the door, Miroku following. I was lucky the rain had stopped.

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"Take your pick and get it over with." I said, extending my left index finger in preparation as ranma was thrown out the doorway behind me. I would not let anything happen to akane, even if it meant fighting alongside ranma.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 07:06 PM
"Kagura is mine!" I shouted, knowing she was strongest of the four, and was the biggest threat.
"And I'll take the dragon!" Miroku added as I turned in the opposite direction of me.

"So nice of you to come, InuYasha." Kagura said wickedly as she opened her fan. "It's time to die! Dance of Blades!" She spun in a circular motion, and sharp blades of wind flew from the fan. "Dance for me!!"

"Is that all you got Kagura?" I snickered as I ran an jumped out of the attacks path. "I thought you had more up your sleeve then that! Wind Scar!"

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 07:09 PM
I leapt towards the lion shaped one, leaving rnama to deal with the catipillar thing. I didn't hesitate, but swung my umbrella full-force into it, seeing how it would react to such a blow.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 07:13 PM
"Wind Tunnel!" Miroku shouted as he took the material off his hand. His Wind Tunnel automatically began pulling the dragon in, slowly but surely.

Kagura blocked the Wind Scar, and continued on with her Dance of Blades attack, causing me to jump around the area.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 07:16 PM
"quite?" I said, a bit puzzled. "Attacked!" I said, alarmed now. " Where are we anyway? What sort of place has things that attack in the dark? I'm not in the shadow realm am I?"
"probably not. If I'm correct, then we're up aginst a common feind from my world." just as i finished saying that, a large reddish wolf-like creature rushed out of the shadows, leaping on me and biting into my shoulder. I was knocked over by the blow, and instead of retreating like i knew Wild Wolves tended to do, it stayed, ripping into me. Must have been an Oversoul subject...

Pogiforce-14
December 20th, 2004, 07:58 AM
"yah!" I shouted in alarm as the wolf leaped at her. As if in instinct, withotu thihnking, I charged teh wolf and kicked it off her. I knew that wouldn't make it go away,a nd as my duel disk activated, I frantically shuffled through my deck, looking for somethign that could handle this thing. " I summon Panther Warrior!" I shouted as I slapped the card on my duel disk. A large, puple panther in armor weilding a sword and sheild appeared in front of me. "Then I'll activate scapegoats." For furry goats appeared beside the panther. " sacrifice a goat fo Panther Warrior can attack. Now Panther Warrior, show that freaky wolf what you're made of!" PAnther Warrior roared as he charged the wolf, his sword raised.

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 10:33 AM
When the blow connected, I felt something snap, and the demon fell over. Paralyzed ot dead, I didn't care. I looked over to the one the half demon was battling, a woman with dark black hair. Without hesitation, I put my umbrella away, and pulled out my belt, straightening it to a razor sharp edge with a flick of my wrist, and leapt at her...

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 10:38 AM
"Don't interfere human..." Kagura said as she spun around again. "Dance of the Dead!" The demon Ryouga had killed sprang back to life with Kagura's power, and flew straight at Ryouga with it's mouth open.

I took the opportunity to attack Kagura from behind. "Wind Scar!!" I yelled as the energy waves flew at Kagura. She spun around and sent the attack back at me, and it mowed me into the ground.

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 10:44 AM
I turned around, and sliced off a portion of the creatures face with my belt as we neared the ground, and as soon as we landed, I struck a massive blow on it's head, and proceeded to slice it into pieces too small to attack when I went after her again...

Flygon trainer
December 20th, 2004, 11:36 AM
I managed to get back to my feet, and was mentally estamating the damage. it had hardly hurt me, and i knew if that panther thing didn't kill it on contact, one of my blows would finish the job. Just in case, I had my blade at the ready, both to block and to strike..

Pogiforce-14
December 20th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Panther warrior's sword struck hard, slicing the wolf clean in two. "Yeah!" I cheered. "That's showin' 'em!"

Flygon trainer
December 20th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"impressive." I said, before beginning to move off. That was strange.. first a Wild wolf that was oversouled before it even got to the battlefield, and this guy with several items I hadn't seem before.. then again, after the aeon issues, not much would be able to suprise me..

Pogiforce-14
December 21st, 2004, 01:47 PM
The holograms faded as I replaced the cards back in teh deck and slid them safely back in my duel disk. "So how do we get out of this place?" I asked, turnig to teh strange sword weilding woman.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 02:24 PM
"I wouldn't know. but the best thing to do is get out of the shadows. There is almost an endless amount of feinds in the shadows, and with my luck we'd end up aginst a Bolt Drake or something..." I said, listening to any outside noises. there were none, so for the moment, we were safe

Pogiforce-14
December 21st, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Doesn't sound so tough." I declared, postering boldly. "I bet my Jinzo could take that any day."

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 06:32 PM
"don't say that. everybody that shows too much confidence dies." I said, and not hearing anymore feinds, said "but the place seems safe enough. if you hear anything breathing besides me and you, let me know. cause whatever it is probably isn't safe"

Pogiforce-14
December 21st, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Okay, got it: Breathing in teh dark equals not good." I nodded. "I've had enough of this place. Let's get out of here before more freakshow monsters show up."