PDA

View Full Version : Banner Request

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I'm looking for some one who can make me a banner. I want the backround to be black with a Vulpix walking through flames. The words I want are The Wandering Blaze. Maybe in flaming letters.(optional) And if its possible could the Vulpix be wearing a navy headband and have a fire stone encased in gold around its neck. I'd really apreciate it.

Sawyer
December 16th, 2004, 08:21 PM
i'd do it... but i can't do the flames or the flame text, or the sapphire, or the bandana... seems like i can't do anything -_- i'm just good at the graphic design, not the customizing stuff. i can do one if you make it a little simpler. ^^,

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Hmm. Well I can try. Could ya do it if I found some pics for you to work with? I don't know what to do about the head band or the fire stone(sorry its supposed to be a fire stone. I made an error.)

Sawyer
December 16th, 2004, 08:29 PM
if you can get me a pic for me, i can do everything except the text. the flames won't be exactly flames tho... i'm just good at making things look... interesting, but i can make it look like a lava waterfall... :/

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 08:35 PM
I don't know if this would help with the text at all but I'll post it any ways.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/redflame.gif

Sawyer
December 16th, 2004, 08:36 PM
uhhh... like i said, i don't have that font downloaded on my comp. if you do, maybe you could make the text you want for me, and send it to me...?

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I don't know if I have it or not. I can try and make it. I I can't though maybe you could make the font similar to the font on my sig.

Sawyer
December 16th, 2004, 08:47 PM
... the font in your sig all looks the same >_N

Alana
December 16th, 2004, 08:54 PM
??? It shouldn't. In my sig the words A Wandering Blaze looks the same?

Sawyer
December 16th, 2004, 09:01 PM
yup... maybe it's my comp... i dunno.

Logmon1
December 17th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Hmm... It must be because I see it just fine. It's red with yellow around it right?

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Yes. I'll post it here again. Maybe you'll be able to see it.

A Wandering Blaze

Shana
December 18th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Is that font Tahoma? *is trying to help*

Alana
December 20th, 2004, 05:52 PM
No but don't worry about this thread. I've found some one who will make the banner for me. I should contact a mod and have them close this thread.