PDA

View Full Version : Kids getting beat-up

Dark Magician
December 16th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I saw this kid got beat-up and alsmost everyone was laughing at it, I didn't. It wasen't the least bit funny. So, do you think is funny when ppl get beat-up????

Kayleigh
December 16th, 2004, 09:37 PM
No, of course not. I don't see how anyone could be so mean and actually hurt or laugh at someone else who is getting hurt like that.

Even if those people weren't physically hurting the person, they were still just as wrong for laughing at what was happening. Stuff like that is not funny at all; in fact, it's sorry and it's a shame that it actually happens a lot... But in cases like self-defense, I don't see a problem with fighting back.

By the way, do you know how the kid is doing? I hope he/she isn't hurt too badly.

Dark Magician
December 16th, 2004, 09:39 PM
well, he got slaped then falled on the floor and hitted his head againts the concrete and got knocked out. So, I guess he is kindda in a bad condition.

Kayleigh
December 16th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Ah, that's sad... I can't believe some jerks will actually do that to another person! Anyway, I hope that someone helped him out afterwards.

Sylphiel
December 16th, 2004, 09:54 PM
People who would laugh at something like that are sick...absolutely sick. Especially if that kid really is in a bad condition...

I have to wonder how anyone could laugh at someone who's being beaten up.

Cassie-chan
December 16th, 2004, 09:55 PM
I never got why people enjoy beating up each other. I noticed that in the 'How would you stop an annoying Brother/Sister?' a whole bunch of people would beat their siblings up right away...it just seems kinda sad to me...Even if I got really angry with my brother, all I might do is slap him or something, but not even hard enough to leave a mark or hurt badly. Just hard enough to say 'Stop bothering me!'

So, in other words, no! I hate it!

ryan
December 16th, 2004, 10:06 PM
it's never funny to see a kid get beat up. at times it's cool or entertaining to see people go at eachother (like in martial arts films), but when it's one sided, especially when it's a kid on the receiving end... there's no way it's any good.

Lily
December 16th, 2004, 10:14 PM
For...fun..maybe.

But for actual abuse; no. I've been through it (gah x_X) and it sucks. Literally. It's far from fun. In fact, the opposite. No, opposite wouldn't even COME close. o.O;It's just wrong. They shouldn't be beaten up, although mine was by a parent. However, I suppose strangers are indeed possibly..

;/ So no, I don't think it's a funny matter.

Mari
December 16th, 2004, 10:30 PM
No! Never. I mean, when was seeing kids get beaten up funny?

That is clearly wrong, especially since they witnessed the kid getting hurt. That is just absurd. Even those who act all tough and 'Mister too cool to care' in my school knows that they should help the kid. I've seen many kids get beaten up, and before they get hurt badly, I intervene.

Nothing angers me that much but harming children is just really bizarre, meaningless, and ridicolous.

So, like Lileh and the others. Nope, that is not funny.
Oh, and, were those who laughed adults? Or were they teens?

jynx
December 17th, 2004, 02:31 AM
Won't laugh...beating kids with bamboo sticks are very common in Hong Kong...

Brittany
December 17th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Well if a little kid is beating up a big kid, maybe :P

mew42003
December 17th, 2004, 09:02 AM
It's Horrible when stuff like dat happens!I used to get beat up...

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Im sorry to say but about 4 years ago I was one of the people who hurt kids for fun..... but one time I nearly killed the child......now I feel bad every day. Now I stop the abuse. Im part of a group at my school to stop senseless beatings in and out of school. So, no it is certainly not funny.

Kayleigh
December 17th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Well if a little kid is beating up a big kid, maybe :PI must admit that would be an odd sight, lol. O_o; That sounds like something that could happen to my brother. He's small for his age, but he's also pretty strong; he can pick me up on his own! Same with my cousin, who's 12. It's pretty funny.

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Id like to see them teach some bullys a lesson they eserve!

The Fallen
December 17th, 2004, 09:17 AM
I don't laugh,cause it would suck if it were happening to you,but if the guy deserves it then it's great lol.

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Im glad that no one so far said the two above...... Im not so sure about the "is this a trick question" guy....

mew42003
December 17th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Me Either.????...!!!(Message too short)

Ryoutarou
December 17th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Stop with the short messages, just post more.
On Topic: Anyways, I think its wrong to laugh at it, because that could always be you in the same spot. Generally I think fighting is wrong unless being done in self defense.

mew42003
December 17th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Okay!Just tryin to lengthen the message.

Brittany
December 17th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Im glad that no one so far said the two above...... Im not so sure about the "is this a trick question" guy....Me Either.????...!!!(Message too short)
Okay, it was me. Please get on topic, and don't character limit bypass.
Okay!Just tryin to lengthen the message.
The point is, you didn't need to post the message. It was spam to begin with. Character limit bypassing doesn't help.

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Really well that settles it everyone here thinks that laufghing is wrong when its at little kids getting beat up.......and sorry if I got off topic.....but people and parents took more attention to what there child or another child is doing then alot of this violence could be avoided....just my opinon....

goth_espeon3
December 17th, 2004, 09:41 AM
I don't think that it is funny when kids get beat up. I think that it is really mean if someone laughs at it, too. If I wasn't scared of the bully, which most of the time I'm not, I would stand up to them and stop the laughing, not encourage it.

Asher
December 17th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Beating up a kid? O.o;; Laughing at him sould be unhumane. =/ Personally, I'd hate to see someone get beat up. It would be sick to laugh at him, especially when he gets hurt. >.> Did this happen at school? Did the bullies get suspended?

v.v;; If you ask me, I hate big people who think they're ''almighty'.'

ryan
December 17th, 2004, 11:41 AM
ya, so i was just thinking about this a little more, and i remembered a part of a movie where a little kid gets beat up by a bunch of older kids at his boarding school. that scene made me so mad... (the power of one) they like hung him upside down and shot him with a slingshot, and peed on him and such... pretty messed up and unlaughable. but on the topic of little kids beating up big kids... it can be a little funny, like in a christmas story (the movie) when the little chubby kid starts beating on the yellow eyed bully... that's pretty funny. (imo)

.::Suicune::.
December 17th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Actually today my friend Jake got beat up...kinda. You see, in technology class, we made clipboards and this one kid, Brian, kinda wacked Jake in the face with it and his eyes were all red and he was crying and i felt so bad. I think he felt a little better when I gave him a hug=)

Mr Cat Dog
December 17th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Well if a little kid is beating up a big kid, maybe :P

That would be hilarious, and if the little kid won... well... XD

If it was some form of bullying though, then I would be thoroughly against it. Even when I hit my brother it doesn't leave a mark. But when someone does it for the sheer fun out of it, that's just plain wrong. Seriously wrong.

Onizuka04
December 17th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I think it's wrong.It's cruel to society.It sould stop.

Akio123
December 17th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I despise bullies. I do not understands how someone could take pleasure in putting someone in pain.

Teara
December 17th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Of courze not o.o!! I don't care why people are fighting, it'z immature! Fightz are almozt alwayz over a mizunderztanding from what I've zeen, zo if you're not zmart enough to clear thingz up, then you could at leazt uze common zenze and avoid people who dizlike you =/

I'm very anti-violence (the real kind I mean, I play around with my guy friendz and whack them every day X3) zo no, I deffinetaly don't think it'z funny.

Roxas
December 17th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I don't laugh when a kid's getting beat up. But if I really really really hated the person, I'd be happy XD

Brit, you're right. It would be funny if a little kid beat up some huge kid XD

Onizuka04
December 17th, 2004, 03:33 PM
If anybody saw Degerassi time stands still one and 2.Rick was a example of a beat up child.it's wrong.

Sawyer
December 17th, 2004, 03:36 PM
lessee... just today, me and my friends went looking for this puny brat who punched one of my friend's 8 year old little sister in the face... and she was BLEEDING >_< once, a long time ago, i beat up someone who was four years older than me XD

Kelsey
December 17th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I absolutely loathe people who beat up other kids. >=P I mean, who could do something so horrid to another living being? I think it's absolutely wrong, and in no way possible do I find it funny. -_-

~Kelsey

Shana
December 17th, 2004, 03:39 PM
It's deffintly NOT funny. Most of the time the kid getting beat up didn't even do anything wrong.

Kylie-chan
December 17th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I saw this kid got beat-up and alsmost everyone was laughing at it, I didn't. It wasen't the least bit funny. So, do you think is funny when ppl get beat-up????
No. Definitely not. If it wasn't for the fact I was, erm, how shall I put it - "recommended by teachers to stay on good side of", "the school 'dobber'" and I'm surprisingly considered famous [but not necessarily cool] - I'd be beat up every day. It's violent and cruel and they wouldn't like it. Who thinks it is awesome? What are they? A maniac? School bully?

[No one hits the school dobber. Cause the school dobber always tells afterwards. ^^ lolz.]

I think any sort of violence as such is hurtful, nasty, and I loathe it. It's anathema to me.

Carlito-san
December 17th, 2004, 06:30 PM
ive been beat up.i was punched in the face,than pushed into the wall.it hurt so much.The kid who beat me up was sent to Juevy.Yay!He wont hurt people any more.

December 17th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I got a bloody lip from a group of 8th graders today. I was walking to first period, and I got ambushed near the gym. I kicked one where it hurts, gouged the other one's eyes with my thumb, and bit the third one. (the bite broke through his skin. YES!!!)

Carlito-san
December 17th, 2004, 06:36 PM
i couldnt do anything about it.But i did scream very loudly,so the Teacher heard.

December 17th, 2004, 06:41 PM
They're gonna beat you up again, Billybob. They don't like squealers.

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2004, 06:42 PM
No. Why do people laugh? Well this can be due to a couple of reasons...

1)They don't know how to look at things in another person's shoes.

2)The person who is beating up that other kid is laughting and the crowd may be laughing too, to appeal to the person.

There might be other reasons too. o.O;

But I think it's wrong. Treat others the way you want to be treated. That's just sick and wrong... It saddens me to see our society like this.

Carlito-san
December 17th, 2004, 06:44 PM
They're gonna beat you up again, Billybob. They don't like squealers.
They were put in Juevinnile Hall,and will be in jail.

Sawyer
December 17th, 2004, 07:45 PM
i DO NOT tolerate younger children being beaten up. if i see a bullie (younger than me, but hurting someone younger than him) i have a 'talk' with him. usually they get so scared they wet their pants and quit bullying kids. it really works :) XD

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 08:02 PM
This is such a weird subject.
I myself was never beaten up by anyone outside my family, whether or not that's good is up to you, but when I was in the 3rd grade I was always picked on. Once I was even taken to our Baseball diamond and held down by some of the heaviest 4th graders ever, while one of my "friends" through cans at me. Sad really. Another guy, who I never got along with, saw and I asked him to get help, and he brought some "friends of his"
After that, I was the one everyone always wanted safe. If the class got in trouble, everyone would try ad get me out of trouble. Dunno why. GUess they must have found out who my brother is...:D

Akio123
December 18th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Teara is absolutely correct. I believe that if you can not settle your differences, you should not be around those people.

Greed
December 18th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I don't like it. First off, because you don't want that happenening to you. Second, its not polite to laugh at someone's misfortunes. =/

*dies*

Chiyo
December 19th, 2004, 12:32 AM
Actually, from an old thread, you can find out that I was usually the poor guy who gets beat up. Though I hate to see anyone to get beaten up, it's usually me.

Elite Four Lance
December 19th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Its not even funny when a person gets beat up. I kinda feel sad when I see somebody get beat up.

3 REGIS
December 20th, 2004, 10:39 AM
I don't like it. This year I was beat up on my BIRTHDAY!

Mistys_Brother
December 20th, 2004, 10:57 AM

Heck no ... Anyone who does find it funny has something seriously wrong with them. You wouldn't like it if people laughed at you when you were being beaten up so why should you do it to someone else ?

If anything you shouldn't be standing there laughing .... you should be trying to help the poor person. Alas most of the time people don't have the guts to help someone being beaten up (no offence to anyone here).

Angle-san
December 20th, 2004, 11:16 AM
i've gotten beat up i find it fun because i win most if i don't i laugh to see an other day but to watch a kid get beat up i get right in and pull them apart.....stange how some one loves to fight but hate to watch kid's fight and pulls them a pull..crazy world

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 11:28 AM
No. Why do people laugh? Well this can be due to a couple of reasons...

1)They don't know how to look at things in another person's shoes.

2)The person who is beating up that other kid is laughting and the crowd may be laughing too, to appeal to the person.

There might be other reasons too. o.O;

But I think it's wrong. Treat others the way you want to be treated. That's just sick and wrong... It saddens me to see our society like this.Yes, there is another reason says my intuition. The helpless look on the unprepared kid's face. The surprise.

Things that are funny are non-serious. Well that kid's life was being taken away--at least at that moment. So those who laughed did not understand.

Well if a little kid is beating up a big kid, maybe :PAre you kidding? That's even worse. A little/young kid that loses enough heart to beat someone up. You would think a kid hasn't experienced much inhumanity (which is the result of poor parents who ignore their kids), and would be too scared to do so much harm to another human being.

Elite Four Lance
December 20th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Why do some people laugh at the person when she/he gets beat up? Its just to sad..

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Why do some people laugh at the person when she/he gets beat up? Its just to sad..I suppose if the people laughing were competitors of the kid being beat up, they might laugh at the fact that that kid is being deprived of his own way, or freedom, and is being held back. Results of pride.

Akio123
December 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
I do not even think that pride is a reason to put others in pain. If I see a person getting beat up, I go and defend that person with my mind not my fists.

Eliana
December 22nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
No. Its terrible. Because I have been "That" Kid for the past 7 years...its wrong.

Akio123
December 22nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
I completely agree with Eliana, being "that kid" is the worst thing.

Rated R Superstar
December 22nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
Well Actually,while I think it should NEVER happen,beacause it isn't right,I think it's Alright if the person started it or deserved it,but if not,I'd try to help,because what if it happened to you,you'd want people to help you.

Stevo-kun
December 22nd, 2004, 05:41 PM
No I dont think it is funny. Cus its alright for the person who is giving but if he/she was ever to get it then he/she wouldnt like it if people were laughing at it.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
December 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Ppl get beat up a lot at my school... I guess it depends on the situation... if two guys were fighting over something or someone, then its kinda funny, and if a teacher gets into it and starts fighting, then it IS funny, but if a kid gets jumped because he/shes a nerd or whatever and didnt deserve it, then its awful.

22sa
December 22nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
I do not even think that pride is a reason to put others in pain. If I see a person getting beat up, I go and defend that person with my mind not my fists.I'm not talking of the pride of helping others. And however you look at it, it's not so much the function of pride to put others in pain, but to leave them there.

scolari
December 23rd, 2004, 02:46 AM
i only like fights if its a good one on one which doesn't happen much these days to many friends get involved but when a group of ppl pick on 1 person it aitn fair

Akio123
December 23rd, 2004, 01:07 PM
I'm not talking of the pride of helping others. And however you look at it, it's not so much the function of pride to put others in pain, but to leave them there.

I am saying not in the pride of helping others, I am saying putting people inn pain for ones self, you completely missed what I meant! I believe bullying is wrong in any way.

22sa
December 23rd, 2004, 01:19 PM
I am saying not in the pride of helping others, I am saying putting people inn pain for ones self, you completely missed what I meant! I believe bullying is wrong in any way.That's possible, you know, if the bully himself/herself is tortured--then they will naturally think of torturing other people who piss them off, people that they envy or are offensive. They feel better after seeing someone's suffering liek they are. Bullying becomes their way of dealing with "weaker" people. Do you understand this? Of course bullying wrong. In this case, more people appeared on the bullies' side, so it would be harder for the bullies to see their own error.

Another note, please try to be more objective.....

Elite Four Lance
December 23rd, 2004, 01:26 PM
Think about how scared that kid is when theres someone older than he/she that wants to beat up the kid. One time someone wanted to beat me up. I dont know why they wanted but they said bad words to me. I really felt sad that day.

AngelWolfie
December 24th, 2004, 01:58 AM
It is SO wrong to beat anyone up! Even if you really hated someone because they hurt you before, hurting them would just be going as low as them. I used to get beat up and teased constantly in 3rd though 5th grade. I really have no idea why, either! I tried to get them back but that just made things worse. Yeah, beating anyone up at all isn't good.

Elite Four Lance
December 24th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Yep I know. One time there was this 6th grade kid who beat up a 3rd grade kid. When I see that happen I like cant do anything. Id just want to help that beaten up kid but I dont have that courage.

Akio123
December 27th, 2004, 09:15 PM
I can not stand to see people getting beat, it pains me to see it that is thee bottom line.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
December 27th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Sure, as long as I don't like the person and they deserve it, and the fight isn't too bad.

Elite Four Lance
December 28th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Wonder what is the meaning about beating up a kid.. Though pain brings more unhappiness.

Suz
December 28th, 2004, 04:18 AM
It depends who the person is X3

Corrupt
December 28th, 2004, 04:27 AM
yeah we haave fight s at my school heck ive been in a couple but ive never strated one and i helped a few so called "nerds" out of beatings because my friend got beat up because he was a nerd its just dumb that people do that

MegaDitto
December 28th, 2004, 09:31 AM
To me it is one of the worst things to do in the world.It happened to me once but i did not get hurt much because I defended myself.

pichugirl
December 28th, 2004, 10:04 AM
It's totally funny! me and my friends see people gwet beat up everyday!(as long as it's not me but I'm almost the most popular girl in school so II don't get beat up)

MegaDitto
December 28th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Imagine if it was you or someone you loved how would you feel.

winnie
December 28th, 2004, 03:56 PM
No-one wants to see someone they love get beat up of course, nor does anyone want to be beaten up.
obviously it seeing someone you love being beat up would really hurt inside, but when your getting beat up your being physically hurt. No-one wants to get hurt of course. What if you saw a total stranger get beat up how would you feel?
In our school its usually the annoying kid that gets beat up so...no-one really cares as well their annoying. I don't find it funny when i see a kid get beat up but then again the thing is if you try to stop they go for you next and well do you really want to risk getting beat up for someone you barely know or for someone that annoys you alot?

Lizzie
December 28th, 2004, 04:05 PM
beating up kids is the worst thing imagenable, i have a friend, who got beat up when she was only in the first grade VERY OFTEN, it;s the saddest thing, she hated her life so much, she couldn't take it any more and she even tried to comitt suicide, beating up kids is wrong, you mess up their lives and give life a bad name

Riyuko
December 28th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Beating up kids is wrong, and anyone who didnt fail kindergarten should know that. >.> I remember when I was attempted to be beat up. I lost my second tooth by being punched in the mouth by a bully who was picking on my friend. Now that boy regrets it terribley. Like Winnie said, no one wants to be beat up. I know most bullies beat up kids because they feel they have bad lives and such. Its sad. But you shouldnt blame your anger and sadness on innocent children. I have met many people who laugh at people who get beat up; those people always seem to regret it as well. Its disgusting.

I of course voted that its not funny. >.<

~Karli

pichugirl
December 28th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Imagine if it was you or someone you loved how would you feel.
let's see here I'm popula so I don't get beat up. and I would luagh if it was my friends and then I would say the fight is over. 9i'm so popular I can control fights)

Simmons_2.0
December 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM
people call me the bully magnet who bullies. Picugirl i doubt you can control fights...if it was me id go after you i hate people who are really popular and stuck up.

MegaDitto
December 28th, 2004, 05:19 PM
let's see here I'm popula so I don't get beat up. and I would luagh if it was my friends and then I would say the fight is over. 9i'm so popular I can control fights)I understand ,I wanted to see what you think.I trust that you put that power to good use.

pichugirl
December 28th, 2004, 05:26 PM
hey I can exept one time I was supposed to stop a fight at school and.......

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 28th, 2004, 05:44 PM
No, of course not. I don't see how anyone could be so mean and actually hurt or laugh at someone else who is getting hurt like that.

Even if those people weren't physically hurting the person, they were still just as wrong for laughing at what was happening. Stuff like that is not funny at all; in fact, it's sorry and it's a shame that it actually happens a lot... But in cases like self-defense, I don't see a problem with fighting back.
I go with what ^^he/she said^^. :D If I was getting beat-up I woulden't want people laughing at me,so why would I laugh at some one else getting beat-up??

Riyuko
December 28th, 2004, 05:46 PM
let's see here I'm popula so I don't get beat up. and I would luagh if it was my friends and then I would say the fight is over. 9i'm so popular I can control fights)

Awwwwwness. ;-; You'd laugh if your friend got beat up? Thats so cruel.

In my opinion, no one can control fights, no matter how "popula" you are. They just happen. >.> There are certain ways to prevent them, but no one and control them. Even popular people get beat up, believe it or not. Maybe not you, but other people.

~Karli

Jeremy
December 28th, 2004, 05:53 PM
It is not funny sweeties. I'm strong to enough in my school to prevent fights. Some people fear me because I know how to fight. ^.^;

pichugirl, you sounded really mean. O.O

pichugirl
December 28th, 2004, 06:08 PM
But seriously I can control fights 0.0 Really. and don't ell me me I'm mean it's funny people have their own opinions! This thread could actually start fights that's why I think it should be closed.

Jeremy
December 28th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Sweetie, I said you sounded mean, don't take it personaly.
Anyway, fighting doesn't resolve anything, it just makes things worse.

pichugirl
December 28th, 2004, 06:17 PM
that's eactly why this thread should be closed! This thread could start fights! and if this thread doesn't...

Riyuko
December 28th, 2004, 06:22 PM
No, I think this thread is perfectly fine. Everyone almost agrees with the same answer. They dont laugh at people. There hasnt been any flaming so far. Although, it is a rather odd subject to talk about. >.>

~Karli

pichugirl
December 28th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I hate this subjectit's so horrible! I'm gone! * leaves thread*

Corrupt
December 28th, 2004, 06:53 PM
let's see here I'm popula so I don't get beat up. and I would luagh if it was my friends and then I would say the fight is over. 9i'm so popular I can control fights) your nine how many fights are there when i was nine we never had fights we were all friend s but then Middle school we split up

Iron Spriter Josh
December 28th, 2004, 08:22 PM

well, to me, everyone should be equal, no fighting, everything even, and no populars or geeks since people usually judge books by their cover when the inside has good/bad writing... even tho i "rarely" read books. people shouldnt be based on their appearences and how geeky they are. even tho i am not as popular as any person, atleast i know how to control elementry and alittle bit of middle school fights...elem. fights are the easiest for me since i know how to control them, but middle school fights are harder sicne i juss came to a middle school. and people who are stuck up/snotty arent really popular since their juss acting like weirdos and stuff they really arent... ike some guy i know is stuck up cuuz he says he has abs when he has fat, and he says hes filthy rich, but those kind of people are pointless and loners.

Fishy
December 29th, 2004, 02:12 AM
I dont start fights because it gets worse. If someone seems to be bothering you dont listen to what they say because when you get angry they think its funny.

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Ok josh you are making no since.Geez I really don't think all this is really nessesary... this thread should be closed and remember all people have their "OWN" opinions so just leave me alone.just because I voted one out of three people it's awsome and funny doesn't mean you can make me look bad like I start fights. I'm not a bullie they just work for me and I'm not nine!my sister keeps on messing with my profile! and if I see one pm.....grr

Iron Spriter Josh
December 29th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Ok josh you are making no since.Geez I really don't think all this is really nessesary... this thread should be closed and remember all people have their "OWN" opinions so just leave me alone.just because I voted one out of three people it's awsome and funny doesn't mean you can make me look bad like I start fights. I'm not a bullie they just work for me and I'm not nine!my sister keeps on messing with my profile! and if I see one pm.....grr

ok... in 5 words then ill explain:
i think fights are pointless

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Smart allic.....you think you know everything don't you? Nerd...

Lady Machoke
December 29th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Heck no, I don't find a kid getting beaten up funny at all. Bullies get on my nerves a lot because they think they can get their frustration and power on innocent victims and they shouldn't. In short, fighting is not funny and doesn't solve problems.

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I don't like bullies either or fights I just think the comments are funny the kids at my school have lame comments it's funny cause it's stupid.

Iron Spriter Josh
December 29th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Smart allic.....you think you know everything don't you? Nerd...

im not acting like a smart allic ok? all i am saying is that fights are useless ways of arguing/ hating somebody, if you were a bully wouldnt you beat up somebody you hate ? there, im not acting like a smart allic and if i thought i knew everything i wouldn`t be here and i wouldnt be in school there.

edit: im not in a happy or angry mood cuz my parents just had a fight, there ok? there. and im not trying to argue about it, we are both saying that fights are dumb in our own words, so im not even gonna argue with anybody

edit: im not a nerd also cuz i dun wear glasses and if i was a nerd i wouldnt be getting bad grades

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 02:08 PM
too much info nerdy spriter josh.

Iron Spriter Josh
December 29th, 2004, 02:11 PM
too much info nerdy spriter josh.

look, im not trying to even start a fight. go ahead put pointless reputation messeges, that wont make me any mad or anything, ok?
and for starters, im more stressed then you are by alot.

Riyuko
December 29th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Pichugirl, dont be so mean. You said you dont like bullies, but you're being one right now. >.>

~Karli

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 02:12 PM
No I'm not josh is the one who should just go away!

Iron Spriter Josh
December 29th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Pichugirl, dont be so mean. You said you dont like bullies, but you're being one right now. >.>

~Karli

thank you for trying to sort this out. i dont like or even bother starting fights... thank you for posting this... i really appreciate this

edit: no offense to everyone but if you have a problem with me then just ignore it instead of causing all this trouble, a simple pm would be easier then all this...

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Bla bla bla listen you are really trying mt patients here.

Iron Spriter Josh
December 29th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Bla bla bla listen you are really trying mt patients here.

look, i just came here to say that fights are something not needed from this world...

edit: if nobody wants me here then why not pm me about it?

Ryoutarou
December 29th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Stop it NOW. Pichugurl you have a right to say what you feel, but NOT if it insults another person in ANY way. Do it again and you will be banned.

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 02:20 PM
geezz why are you acting like I'm the big bad meanie!?

Iron Spriter Josh
December 29th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Maybe I should.....you should really leave

why did i bother coming here then when nobody wants me to? *leaves*

MegaDitto
December 29th, 2004, 02:22 PM
No don't leave you have a right to say what you want.I meant pichugirl not Josh.

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I'm not the meanie here and if anyonethinks so just tell me.

Iron Spriter Josh
December 29th, 2004, 02:23 PM
No don't leave you have a right to say what you want.

sorry, i wish... but some people here just dont welcome people nicely *glances*

MegaDitto
December 29th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Sorry but I was talking about pichugirl with the you have a right thing.sorry.

Ryoutarou
December 29th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I'm not the meanie here and if anyonethinks so just tell me. Josh she is 12 ignore her. PM me if you have any more problems. Pichgurl there are RULES that EVERYONE has to follow and you are NO exception so stop NOW.

Iron Spriter Josh
December 29th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Josh she is 12 ignore her. PM me if you have any more problems. Pichgurl there are RULES that EVERYONE has to follow and you are NO exception so stop NOW.

yeah.. maybe ill do that.. thank you for the help though.

edit: i think i should head back to my sprite thread and continue the lugia mix i was making for someone...

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I don't get it........hey! I didn't post this! I was in Alabama for the past 3 days!

Akio123
December 29th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I am sorry but I canot understand how you are popular if you say things like this. I at least hope you are not bullying.

Dizzy
December 30th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I'm kinda sorry to say I've seen worse. 7 people where I live got shot in the month of October, 2 of them were my friends. Its kinda sad to see someone getting beat up, and even worse to see someone get shot.

Jess
December 30th, 2004, 09:53 PM
I never been in a fight..
But last year in my Social Studies class the teacher walked up to get some water (He was thirsty I guess -_-'), And one guy called another guy a ------ because he was doing the assignment the teacher left on the board before he left.And they were pounding eachother and throwing desks, and one girl had her hand bruised because one of the desks smashed against her hand.Soon though the teacher came back and stuff happened -_-'
Fights are Pointless IMO, if people cannot solve a problem without fighting, why even bring up the problem?

Shinin
January 2nd, 2005, 05:23 AM
I would laugh a little. I find stuff like that a little entertaining. x_x

Demonic Angel
January 2nd, 2005, 06:21 AM
Usually no, but if it were someone I really hated getting beat up then I probably couldn't resist.

~Dragonair~
January 4th, 2005, 12:27 PM
If its someone who has bullied me I wouldnt help that person if he/she gets beaten up. One time a person kicked me in first grade. She was only one year older than me.