PDA

View Full Version : If Any Of These Pokemon Could Be Legendary...

Sir Skids Nickelton
May 13th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Which Would You Choose?

I'd Choose Metagross, But It's My Favorite Pokemon, So I'm Sorta Biased. You?

PlatinumDude
May 13th, 2011, 03:15 AM
I'd say Lucario, primarily for the role it played in the 8th movie. It also shows an ability that very few Pokemon possess: the ability to control aura.

Sir Skids Nickelton
May 13th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I'd say Lucario, primarily for the role it played in the 8th movie. It also shows an ability that very few Pokemon possess: the ability to control aura.

Yeah. This Would Probably Be My Second Vote, For These Reasons.

Oh! I Forgot To Say Why I Voted Metagross

Despite It's Size, It Has Menacing Dex Entries, Is A Dominant Hunter. Already Having Pseudo Legendary Status, (I Reckon Garchomp Shouldn't Have Pseudo Legendary. Bump Up Lucario's Base Stats Game Freak.) I Think It Could Be An OK Legend.

shengar
May 13th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Arcanine is badass enough to make him into legendary. or at least, pseudo legendary. I hope its counterpart get the sane treatment too.

PickupTeam
May 13th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Arcanine feels sort of like royalty to me.

Timbjerr
May 13th, 2011, 06:16 AM
I voted for the Hitmon trio , mainly for the lulz seeing as they're not quite as powerful as anything else on the poll. XD

Crimson5M
May 13th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Arcanine and Volcarona are the only ones that really give off the legendary vibe imo.

Seeds Horizon
May 13th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Volcarona and Lucario. Volca cause hes pretty hard to get..im pretty sure the only way you can get is by breeding him, getting that one egg from B/W, or catching that one in Relic Castle at Lv. 70. Plus, I mean hes already a legendary in my book, just because of that Relic Castle one XD. Lucario cause hes beast ^_^.

Darkrai::.
May 13th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Volcarona. Reason: Bug/Fire pokemon of complete awesomeness! *_* like really, i think its powerful.

Kenshin5
May 13th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I'd say Volcarona, because it is obtained through Interaction like other Legends, and you have to go through a maze of sorts to get it. It seems to be rare, as well. Lucario I thought before DP came out was going to be Legendary as did many other people, so it wouldn't be surprise if somebody considered it a Legendary, not to mention is it not exactly common either, so the only way to get it is through Riley via Egg.

Naruto Uzumaki
May 13th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Arcanine and Metagross would fit in with the legends, mainly because they're pretty strong. Arcanine more so because it says it's legendary in some of the Pokedex entries :x

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 13th, 2011, 03:46 PM
My bad I thought Volcarona was already a Legendary xD

Out of that list, I'd say a Trio of the Hitmons sounds like an interesting option :)

King Of The Blues
May 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I voted for Dusknoir. It was a tough one though. I nearly voted for Lucario but I just changed my mind and decided to vote for Dusknoir.

Blaziken15
May 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Lucario because the aura Pokemon just seems legendary

Tyranee
May 13th, 2011, 05:12 PM
I would vote Lucario, Metagross, and Volcarona. They all have many legendary qualities, Volc being the most legendary. It was worshiped as a sun god, hello? lol

Also why is Spiritomb not up there? Is he already a legendary or something? If I remember correctly he's supposed to be pretty hard to get.

Eucliffe
May 13th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Seeing how Arcanine is the Legendary Pokemon...

Arcanine would be my top pick, but if I had to choose a second it'd have to be Golurk. It's pretty cool and could probably make a decent legendary, if you ask me. Plus, it only shares its dual typing with its pre-evo.!

Sir Skids Nickelton
May 14th, 2011, 01:12 AM
@Tyranee
Yeah, I Just Picked Some Random Pokemon. Otherwise Cofagrigus Wouldn't Be Up There. Spirtomb Would Be Good Though, Sorry I Didn't Add It. I Will If I Can Without Re-Setting The Poll. Can I?

Yo Face Here
May 14th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I chose Metagross, but what happened to Dragonite?! =O

Sir Skids Nickelton
May 14th, 2011, 02:57 PM
@Yo Face Here
As I Said Before, I Selected A Handful Of Random Pokemon. Otherwise Cofagrigus, Golurk And Blissey Wouldn't Be There. Sorry If I'm Sounding Mean. Oh, And You Picked Metagross. Epic.

gameplayer56
May 14th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Lucario, it wasn't because of the 8th Pokemon Movie, but mainly his looks & design which is why Lucario gets my vote.

deoxys121
May 14th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Volcarona always seemed to me like it would be legendary, and I thought it was until I read on its Bulbapedia page that it wasn't, not even a pseudo-legendary, considering it's encountered at level 70. So, I choose Volcarona.

Nuke
May 14th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Arcanine deserves legendary status because its such a good pokemon.

Lucario is the obvious choice but I think Arcanine deserves it more.

Volcarona looks like it should be a lottttt weaker than it is.

Rai
May 14th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Arcanine! Its pokedex entry says it is the Legendary Pokemon. It is so majestic. It could definitely be a legend :3

And I thought Golurk was a legendary at first. It could be one too.

Ferny
May 15th, 2011, 05:39 AM
I think Arcanine should be legendary, since apparently it was originally meant to be.

And although it's not listed in the poll, I think Ninetales could've been legendary, because it's so rare and has such a history around it.

GlitchCity
May 15th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Wow, I really have no reasoning to why I chose Lucario. Maybe it is secretly a legendary xD

pkmn.master
May 15th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I'd say Lucario. He is the Chuck Norris of Pokemon, and Chuck Norris is Legendary.

LatiasSoulDew
May 15th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Lucario, my opinion only based on anime anyway.

Zeffy
May 15th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Volcarona, Lucario, Spiritomb, and Arcanine should be legendary Pokemon in my view. But I voted Cofagrigus up there, though. =p

SuperSaiyanII
May 16th, 2011, 10:45 AM
I actually thought Volcarona was a legendary until a few weeks ago so I say that it should be a legendary along with Arcanine and Metagross.

The Sly Fox
May 16th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Probably Arcanine and Lucario. They just both have that legendary factor to them.