PDA

View Full Version : Whats usually in your pockets?

LanceLite
December 17th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Yup! Another of my weird ideas for a topic XDWhats in ur pockets? Post it here. Give a timing for stuff u keep with u in different times or something.. u get the idea. also give a reason why its there.

Here's whats with me...

@ SCHOOL:my calculator.. cos i need it cos my math teacher is EVERYWHERE and everyone keeps trying to steal it cos it looks like an NDS
pencil.. doh, what else do u need in school?
my money... once again, DOH!
and sometimes a scrap paper with my wierd scribbles on them.
@ HOME:
money.. double DOH!
bubble gum or candy... for the secret supply of sweets when my mom tells me i cant eat anymore cookies
scrap paper and that pencil... cos i forgot to take it out of my pockets.
OUTSIDE:
money.. TRIPLE DOH!
bubble gum and candy.. its always with me
scrap paper and that pencil... cos i forgot to take it out of my pockets.
my gba sp... cos i get bored easy

dont forget to comment on the other guy's pockets who posted before u.... *doesnt REALLY know how to say this line*

IceKitten
December 17th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Money
Mobile phone
Watch
Cards (like bank card, GAME card etc...)
GBA
Keys to my Dad's house
Used bus tickets o.O;

KoBRe LaiR
December 17th, 2004, 07:42 AM
My wallet which has my credit cards, money, IDs, licence, and more.
My cell phone.

I don't carry nothing much else since I can buy anything anywhere. Plus having a really big pocket filled with this is kinda dumb.

LanceLite
December 17th, 2004, 07:51 AM
hehe having big pockets is dumb.. mine are so nicely filled u cant say anything at all... *take out bubble gum and eats* want some?

right NOW cept for that bubble gum wrapper and that candy bar there's only my gba and .. WHY IS THAT STUPID PENCIL ALWAYS IN MY POCKET?

Ryoutarou
December 17th, 2004, 07:54 AM
My wallet which has my I.D. and drivers license and my money. My cellphone, some change and used up bus passes ^ ^; A pencil and a little note pad in case I get the urge to draw anything ^^; Thats about it, don't really need anything else.

NiNGi
December 17th, 2004, 08:06 AM
In my pocket!?!? xD
You wouldn't believe it, but I am full of rubbish inside my pockets o.O'
I have stuff like snacks wrappings, sweets and sometimes even packets of crisps xD
I don't like to throw them on the floor, that's mainly why.... and when I get home i forget to throw them in the bin o.o' xD
Then I have some pockets on the chest of the jacket where i keep my mobile phone (safe with the zip xD) and wallet....
I don't keep my mobile phone in my jeans' pocket because........ o.o' Well, I heard that it reduces a man's fertility o.o' bleh xD Better not to take the risk xP

LanceLite
December 17th, 2004, 08:13 AM
huh?? ur crazy if u believe that XD then again there are people who believe in ghosts and ufo's XD

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Well I have the most EXCITING thing in my pockets!.......nothing.....seriously Im scared of pickpockets where I live.

O btw Blue your only 15 how do you already have a drivers license?

NiNGi
December 17th, 2004, 08:53 AM
huh?? ur crazy if u believe that XD then again there are people who believe in ghosts and ufo's XD
Erm, that's a scientific thing, its not just a belief xD Mobile phones are dangerous and many people know o.O'
And whaaat? Is that an insult? I AM AN UFO SUPPORTER!!!! xD I love aliens and I investigate many UFO cases... and I had experienced 2 UFO's sightings...
can THIS (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=24803) clarify?? xD see the video in the second page o.O' *hides for off topicness* pardon me xD

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 09:25 AM
O_o Hmmmmm..........strange.......very strange......

The Fallen
December 17th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Anything but money lol.Usually my wallet,some papers,whatever need lol.

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Really whats with the wallet then?

NiNGi
December 17th, 2004, 09:56 AM
A wallet full of butterflies?? o.O' xD
What do you need the wallet for if you don't carry money then?? xD

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 09:57 AM
........sometimes I carry my DS and GBA but I usually keep my hand on them....

Timbjerr
December 17th, 2004, 11:06 AM
The most common things to find in my pockets: pencil/pen, calculator, eraser, wallet (with money, I.D., driver's license), Game Boy (usually Pokmon or Metroid games), deck of playing cards, paperback copy of whatver assigned reading book I may have, loose change, notes someone handed to me...

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 11:13 AM
IM surprised none of you are scared of pickpocketers......

Brittany
December 17th, 2004, 11:21 AM
A lighter, my cell phone, and usually my watch, because I usually leave my house with it on, but for some reason, it always finds it's way to my pocket.

I've had other things like a wallet, chapstick, gum, money, even a knife, and whatever else you can think of, but they all got annoying, so now I just carry around the essentials XD

Breakout
December 17th, 2004, 11:22 AM
*Checks pockets* Eh.....I have a packet of chewing gums.
the rest of my stuff is on my table.

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Why do you have a lighter in your pocket.....

carrielynn
December 17th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I don't keep anything in my pockets except for the occasional gum wrapper. I put my stuff in the front of my backpack, which pretty much just includes school supplies, my wallet, and a brush.

Breakout
December 17th, 2004, 11:35 AM
I usually keep my lighter inside the rizler, that way I don't lose it.

EmeraldSky
December 17th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Okay in my pockets I have:

--card holder (contains my university ID, emergency numbers, and the like)
--cell phone (for emergencies)
--loose change (in case I get hungry for some crackers or something)
--writing utensils

Knuckles
December 17th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Keys
Money
Pen
Other Junk I like. ;D

Kyosuke
December 17th, 2004, 12:07 PM
The only thing I really keep in my pockets are my keys and my wallet (which for some reason never contains any money XD).

Miya902
December 17th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Most of the time my pockets are empty, but I list'm down there..

At home
1 or 2 Pens
and my cell phone

At School
1 or 2 pens
Some Money

When I'm out on the town
A pen (rarely)
Money
Cell phone

Mr Cat Dog
December 17th, 2004, 12:37 PM
My locker keys and house keys, a pen, ruler, highlighter from 2 years ago... and some money! XD I lead a very simple life don't I? :P

Onizuka04
December 17th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Cell Phone, Metero Card,Money Keys,Tissues.Just in case of anything oh and Chap Stick.

Teara
December 17th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Pocketz? =O you mean thoze little foldz of cloth that won't hold anything but really thin paper? I have a cell phone caze I juzt attach to my belt for mozt of the time zo all I really put in my poketz iz a little bit of money if I'm going out.
Of courze at zchool I can't carry my cell phone out in the open, but I have a purze for it then. In that I uzually have chapztick,cell phone, ID, lotion, eyeliner, pen, walkman, bruzh and zometimez my watch or a bracelet if I get tired of wearing one.
If I'm wearing one of my jacketz or hoodiez and I dont have my purze I uzually juzt carry my cell phone in my pocket.

Sylphiel
December 17th, 2004, 04:02 PM
What I have in my own pockets:

Right pocket: I almost always have four cards with me: driver's license, military ID (my dad was in the military, years ago, which is why I have it, and I go to school, which is how I keep it), university ID, and credit card. Sometimes I may have other pieces of paper in there (receipts and stuff), but I just about always have those cards with me.

Left pocket: Basically this is what doesn't go into my other pocket. Whenever I had my dorm key, it would go in there all the time. Pieces of paper can go in there as well...

If I carry cash with me, it can go in either pocket. Same with my cell phone (though if I carry my bookbag with me, then the phone goes into a pocket in there).

This is only when I'm not at home, though. If I am, then there's the good chance my pockets are empty. :P

Kylie-chan
December 17th, 2004, 06:18 PM
School:
[same reason as NiNGi] [list]
Candy cane wrapping [Xmas, I got 5 one day ^^], rubbish, Glad Wrap, etc. etc.
pencils and pocket fluff
anything I might need for any particular time. Depends.

I don't wear many pockets at home. ^^ On hols I keep money and the odd thing I need.

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Pockets? o.O; Well...

Some tissue paper... maybe some pens... my house keys, my mom car keys, my libary card... And that's it. xD And wait... some garbage too. xD;;;

December 17th, 2004, 06:27 PM
My wallet, my locker combination, a hand buzzer, my nickname list for school, and usually a pack of gum. (I am part of a group called the Panther Brigade. I am the leader!!! That's why I need a list of nicknames.)

goth_espeon3
December 18th, 2004, 12:30 AM
That would be a mixture of lint, lunch money, lead for my mechanicl pencils, some gummies from lunch, and other schtuff..............

P.S. The gummies are in their original wrappers.

LanceLite
December 18th, 2004, 03:50 AM
someone was saying something about pickpockets. im scared of them too... only in crowded places... i lost my Agora loyalty card and 30 bucks once at... er.... (not the place to mention religious places...).

rite now.... i got gba... money, wow... lotsa gum....and my digital camera....

December 18th, 2004, 05:17 AM
Well I have something to tell you: I AM A PICKPOCKET!!! *purs*

LanceLite
December 18th, 2004, 07:02 AM
STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!! ^_^

so what do you pick? always wanted to say that hehe... cept for the gba, the money and my digital camera.. nothing's in my pocket. only bubble gum. that dude wont get good stuff PICKING on me... ^_~

TRIFORCE89
December 18th, 2004, 08:04 AM
I tend to walk around with my hands in my pockets, with the thumbs sticking out of them.

Shana
December 18th, 2004, 08:07 AM
I tend to walk around with my hands in my pockets, with the thumbs sticking out of them.
Same here! XD

I don't carry anything in my pockets.

mew42003
December 18th, 2004, 08:15 AM
This is what's usaly in my pockets.
DS
SP
My Hands
Money
Dat's mostly it.

Kelsey
December 18th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Well, I usually have rappers from a granola bar...skippy bar...or some other food product in my pockets. XD

But, before I toss my jeans into the wash, I forget to get rid of the evidence in my pockets and my mom sure let's me have it! XD

~Kelsey

Shana
December 18th, 2004, 08:21 AM
If I do have anything in my pockets, it usually is money. xP

*Chikorita*
December 18th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Well besides my wallet, (Which actually has some money in it for once XD) which I don't carry around all the time, my pockets are convenientally empty. XD

ashley03
December 18th, 2004, 08:22 AM
well i usuall have candy,pens an eracer or two,hmm..i think that's it

December 18th, 2004, 10:05 AM
STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!! ^_^

so what do you pick? always wanted to say that hehe... cept for the gba, the money and my digital camera.. nothing's in my pocket. only bubble gum. that dude wont get good stuff PICKING on me... ^_~

I like gum, though. And you carry some pretty good stuff with you...

ravenstorture
December 18th, 2004, 10:14 AM
My cell phone, money, chapstick, and sometimes a giraffe or a penguin. Just depends.

lighterhead2001
December 18th, 2004, 11:16 AM
1:Lint
2:sometimes gamboy >.<
3:lint
4:pennies

Heh I'm poor so you would understand XP

Suz
December 18th, 2004, 11:42 AM
lint?

I geuss...

my pockets arn't used much XD

Kayleigh
December 18th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Well, I have a purse that I carry around so pockets are basically useless to me, lol. I have everything organized in my purse -- My cell phone, wallet, brush, make-up, Hello Kitty notepads and pens, etc. (They're so cute! ♥ I use them all the time.)

If I ever do have anything in my pockets then it's usually something like money or paper. I draw and write things down a lot and only bother to stick them in my pockets most of the time. ^_^;

Jeremy
December 18th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Kayleigh sweetie, you have a purse? LEIK OMG Me too! XD
J/K...Or am I? :p

Let's see what's in Jeremy's Legendary Pockets:
Lint
Change
Pokmon toy
Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
Metroid 2 Return of Samus Cart
GBA SP
Crumpled paper with cute drawings of my orginal characters.:P
Pen
Pencil
Cookie
Emergency GameBoy
Sticky note saying to clean pocket

XD

Cassie-chan
December 18th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I never have anything in my pockets except at school. XD

School:
Some change (Sometimes)
Lint
Drawings of whatever (When I don't have my binder with me :P)

Now, if you had asked what was in my school binder...XD

Claire
December 18th, 2004, 02:52 PM
hmm...my purse, my mobile, and my keys are the usual inhabitants ^^

poke-fan
December 18th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Uh, I never know. Sometimes I find candy, others a find money. Heck I might find a rat in one.

Greed
December 18th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Dig inside my pocket and you'll find change. =/ I usually don't like having trouble with vending machines. >>;

*dies*

PGN
December 18th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Pencil/Pen
Wallet
Money (If I'm not carrying my wallet with me)

espeon and umbreon
December 18th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Most of the times pencil and eraser, but sometimes money.

Lizzie
December 18th, 2004, 07:19 PM
lint, cough drop wrapper *has the flu*, and usuallly a dime...i should really bring some tissues with me XD

Elite Four Lance
December 19th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I sometimes have candy wrappers in my pockets.

Rubberbandman
December 20th, 2004, 07:35 AM
my Gameboy Advanced!O.o some tissue during the winter,and my wallet(as soon as I find it XD)My keys are always on the belt buckle(I might want to hit things with it...)

Kura
December 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
ermm ._. some spare change.. and usually some random peices of paper o.o..

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Library card, ID card, house key, and only occasionally utensils or paper. I use to always carry around a writing utencil in my pocket. My [twin] sister has a purse, so she carries my stuff when I'm with her, lol. No big deal of course.

Raizor Blaid
December 20th, 2004, 06:04 PM
well to tell the truth... pocket lint :D

Scyther5
December 20th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Usally I have,lint,change,a house key,pencils/pens, or a coke or somthing.

Jake Matthews
December 20th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Everyone has lint in their pockets, Scythe.
~.~
I have.. I dunno..- at the moment?
$84 in cash.
Treo 650 (eh.. look here (http://www.palmone.com/us/products/smartphones/treo650/)..)
More lint.
More lint.
Empty gum wrapper.
Scientific calc.
Metrocard.
$10 JCPenney coupon
More lint.
A quarter..COOL!
I think a chocolate from last year

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Library card, ID card, house key, and only occasionally utensils or paper. I use to always carry around a writing utencil in my pocket. My [twin] sister has a purse, so she carries my stuff when I'm with her, lol. No big deal of course.By the way, that's only my pants pocket. But you guys are listing so much.

In my Jacket pockets, there's my bus pass, sometimes CD player, arcade tokens, and some special home-made head band.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Hmmmm....what do I carry in my pocket...why nothing! xD Nothing at all! That mainly because I'm afraid of loosing whatevers in there. Heh...xD;

--Karli

digi-kun
December 20th, 2004, 09:55 PM
in school, my money, someone else's money XD, my pencils/pens, someone else's pencils/pens, spare magic deck(dont ask me y, ask my backpack with no room), and a bit of cloth(how else am i suposed to hold everything in there?)
at home, cloth, money, someone else's money
outside is aobut the same as home

winnie
December 21st, 2004, 07:19 AM
usually........
In my pockets you'd find.......
Alot of tissue
Sweet wrappers
Receipts
Bus tickets
a penny or two
...mainly things that are small, i don't like carrying alot of stuff in my pockets, its just mainly trash or something, when i need to throw some paper and there's no bin around.

Dark Magician
December 21st, 2004, 07:23 AM
I always carry a pen, permanet marker, and a deck of cards...

22sa
December 21st, 2004, 12:53 PM
Hmmmm....what do I carry in my pocket...why nothing! xD Nothing at all! That mainly because I'm afraid of loosing whatevers in there. Heh...xD;

--KarliO.o Do you have darned little pockets... or dangerous enemies? http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/1782yLCTV/51159.jpg I can't think. XD

Sometimes, long objects fall out when I'm sitting down. I've had to dig under the passenger seat for my lost items before! ^_^ Mom always complains about that, eh.

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 12:57 PM
O.o Do you have darned little pockets... or dangerous enemies? http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/1782yLCTV/51159.jpg I can't think. XD

Sometimes, long objects fall out when I'm sitting down. I've had to dig under the passenger seat for my lost items before! ^_^ Mom always complains about that, eh.

Heh...no I have big pockets. xD; I just usually end up taking everything in my pockets out sooner or later, and then end up loosing or forgeting them. xD; I am very forgetful.

--Karli

22sa
December 21st, 2004, 01:04 PM
Heh...no I have big pockets. xD; I just usually end up taking everything in my pockets out sooner or later, and then end up loosing or forgeting them. xD; I am very forgetful.

--KarliJust put everything into your next day's pants pockets, you won't have to remember then, well, you atleast won't have to remember as much. O.o Hmm.. I'll just shut up.

AngelWolfie
December 21st, 2004, 03:51 PM
Usually I have lint, crumpled up paper, ripped up tissue paper, or left over Koolerz gum (I almost always have Koolerz on hand X3)

bna_li
December 21st, 2004, 03:56 PM
Money, mobile, keys, things others usually have in their pockets...:D

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Just put everything into your next day's pants pockets, you won't have to remember then, well, you atleast won't have to remember as much. O.o Hmm.. I'll just shut up.

No, that wouldn't work. xD First of all, I don't really plan on what pants I'm going to wear the next day. And second of all...I'd just lose everything in the pockets anyways. xD

--Karli

Vkazuic
December 21st, 2004, 04:01 PM
What's in my pockets?? er... my keys... my phone... um.... Money.. actually now, there's like $90 dollars in here O.o lol hm... I also have... A wishing stone??? right..... Don't know why that's in there but watever....

LanceLite
December 22nd, 2004, 09:01 AM
$$90??? wow and ur not scared of getting robbed XD

right now i got bubble gum... for some reason my sunglasses even though its 11:02pm now o_O;; and a hotwheels car... wow... i still like hotwheels XD

dumbthingy
December 22nd, 2004, 09:45 AM
Let's see...

a Casio CFX-9850GC graphing calculator (I can't survive without that thing)
a pack of cigarettes (and a lighter)
a wallet with money

That's what I usually have in there. There are unusual cases (where I have even more stuff in there) though :)

otakugirl14
December 22nd, 2004, 09:51 AM
lint, chapstick or lip gloss, and about 10 dollars.

rabbitsdying2
December 22nd, 2004, 01:01 PM
Coins, receipts, pens, rubberbands, to-do lists,etc.

22sa
December 22nd, 2004, 01:05 PM
No, that wouldn't work. xD First of all, I don't really plan on what pants I'm going to wear the next day. And second of all...I'd just lose everything in the pockets anyways. xD

--KarliI know!! Tell your friend to pick you up every morning and make sure you're not missing anything!! ^_^ This one HAS to work! =p

Kairi
December 22nd, 2004, 04:59 PM
iPod in one pocket, cell phone in the other. These pockets in my leather jacket, of course. I look SO standard teenager like this, when I go for a walk. XP

LanceLite
December 23rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
how old are u anyway Kairi? the last time i heard u were 21 XD and once i heard u were 16 but that was a few months ago..

right now i got a weird scribble of a pikachu i did today with a carrot for a nose. and bubblegum as usual.

Pounce
December 23rd, 2004, 10:30 AM
if anything, it's usually money. I don't have a wallet so I just stuff my money in my pockets and withdraw it as appropriate. XD

that and sometimes I put cards (arcade, ID, con badges, etc etc...) in my back pockets, along with maybe a cell phone.

Kairi
December 23rd, 2004, 11:30 AM
People have always complimented me and asked if I was twenty+ XP. But no, I’m seventeen. I just have lots of fun tech gear I probably shouldn’t~

PichuSecretBase
December 23rd, 2004, 11:35 AM
Kairi looks up porn *cough* Nah XD

I don't keep stuff in my pockets on weekends and stuff but I usually have a wallet with lunch money, id, hallpass, and a note sometimes XD. Another one is a pencil..

TRIFORCE89
December 24th, 2004, 08:55 AM
I want cargo pants like Erica has. Those pockets are huge! You could fit a person in there, I can't fit anything other than my hands in my jean pockets. Sweats I can fit stuff, but I only wear in the house. <<

Sylver
December 25th, 2004, 09:19 AM
hmm... let's see *looks at his pocket* my cellphone,my keys, some money and... o_0 rubbish

Imakuni?
December 25th, 2004, 09:41 AM
In my pockets? Money, knife (razer sharp), bmw lighter, cellphone, pda, GBASP (pokemon FR)

!Verb
December 25th, 2004, 12:39 PM
I always carry a pen, my wallet -that has; bus pass, Universal Studios Hollywood Anual Pass, My Id's, my old buss passes, and my old school ids oh and the og library cards. And cash duh. And on the other my IPOD mini

And always Lint lol!

Too-Angel
December 25th, 2004, 12:47 PM
It will always be Money and iPod. (=

ryan
December 25th, 2004, 01:02 PM
a frickin' 12 guage, whatja think?
o, and an mp3 player, a pen, a pencil or two, my SP, sometimes my wallet, and rarely my cell phone.

LanceLite
December 27th, 2004, 02:45 AM
right now.. bubble gum as always. my sp and my USB Pendrive...i think that its called that..

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 27th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Whats usually in my pockets is my keys,some gum,and about $128 dollars(unless I spend some of it :D )

DarknessMonkey
December 27th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Uhhh...
Sometimes My GBA-SP,Chap Stick (Always My Lips Always Get Chapped),Change,Gum,Pens

Star6
December 27th, 2004, 08:15 PM
My wallet which is filled with money. Coupon which I find at stories. Sometimes I have littled pieces for games like D&D in my pockets. I ussulay have gloves a toque and my wlakamn in my pcokets to.

LanceLite
December 27th, 2004, 11:36 PM
right now... bubblegum... money and my FireRed's cartridge...

Lokhlan
December 27th, 2004, 11:39 PM
What's usually in my pockets? Well, lets see... A comb, a pack of Winter Fresh gum, my really old wallet, & my LG (cell phone). That's pretty much what I carry around with me each day. =\

My wallet which is filled with money.
Bragging are we? XD

Murpheos
December 28th, 2004, 01:54 AM
what's im my pockets? u m lets see...my hands. how i am typing you ask? with my toes! HAHA!

but seriously, usually my wallet, house keys, mobile, and sunglasses.

Corrupt
December 28th, 2004, 02:01 AM
my wallet with about 14 bucks now my cell phone some change a pencil and maybe so paper of some sort

LanceLite
December 28th, 2004, 09:31 AM
right now... bubble gum as usual and somehow my fave CD in its case is in my pocket... but how does it fit in such a small pocket?

jynx
December 29th, 2004, 04:33 AM
er...some tissue paper ,and a few telephone paper

Composer of Requiems
December 29th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Everything XD
My phone, wallet, paper, book sometimes, game boy where applicable, pencils, keys... I'm addicted to cargo pants XD

PichuSecretBase
December 29th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Oi~ It's christmas. Now usually a cellphone, wallet, sometimes an mp3 player and a pencil >3 - I love Christmas XD

Castrainer
December 29th, 2004, 06:08 AM
My TCG Deck, or some coins~
I never really uses my pockets to anything~

Fishy
December 29th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Mostly I have some candy wrappers and three coins or something. XD

LanceLite
December 29th, 2004, 07:29 AM
right now.. bubble gum, gba sp and a new TCG booster pack i bought...

Jess
December 29th, 2004, 07:40 AM
I only uses the pockets down by my knee`s :)
I usually put my Cell-Phone in one pocket, and then I keep money in the other :)

LanceLite
January 2nd, 2005, 10:54 PM
rite now.. just my wireless adapter. no bubblegum cos i ran out just right now :(

~Dragonair~
January 3rd, 2005, 05:51 AM
I usually have a key in my pocket.

LanceLite
January 3rd, 2005, 09:00 AM
BUBBLE GUM YAY!!! and a pencil... and thats whats in my pocket right now.

angel
February 1st, 2005, 06:50 AM
I usally have lipgloss, wallet, cellphone which has to be off during school hours.

jasonresno
February 1st, 2005, 01:59 PM
Back Pocket: Wallet

Front pocket: Chapstick, usually my schedule and important papers

On Belt: Cell Phone

Kylie-chan
February 2nd, 2005, 01:52 AM
My TCG Deck, or some coins~
I never really uses my pockets to anything~
O_o I can never fit my deck in my pockets. I should really use my massive collection of cute little handbags. [Like two for every outfit. My mother and I collect 'em. XD]

^_^ You just inspired me!

B-Baller
February 4th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Lessee............usually nothing or my Duel Masters deck. You never know when a challenger might challenge you. Plus a few cards to trade (to get more good cards) as well. Sometimes money (IF I'm lucky. I ususally aren't), and in school a piece of scrap paper. You never know when you need to take notes. XD

PS: How can I forget my Gatling Gun and my sword? lol XD j/k

Sammi
February 4th, 2005, 03:45 PM
I usually keep candy wrappers in my pockets. If I don't have a trash can nearby, I put the wrappers in my pockets instead. Then I forget about them and they come out when I do wash. xD
Other than that, I don't use my pockets at all. oO