PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Map Share Thread

ShinySteel
May 16th, 2011, 02:15 PM
First of all... I didn't quite know where to post this, so I figured since its supposed to be a kind of map sharing thread, this could be a nice place. If i'm wrong, please forgive me.

Well, that being said what I wanted to try suggesting is a thread creation where people who have created cool maps for pokemon hack roms and want to share them or people who need map ideas/whole maps for those same hack roms could go visit and download whatever they feel like...

It'd basically be a place for mappers in general post their work and get some feedback or something while starters could get some ideas, modify some things and making a nice map without having to start out of the blue.

I hope the idea is comprehensible and doable. I realise its not very clear, though.

Thanks guys, see ya.

Neo-Spriteman
May 17th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I'm kinda iffy on the whole "modifying some things and making a nice map without having to start out of the blue." thing. I think they should start out of the blue, because everyone else does. Thats how games are made. I would like a Map Rating and Review Thread, like the Rommies... I think we had one at one point.

Cilerba
May 23rd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Sorry, but there's already a thread for this. Here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=174505) you go. Feel free to revive it if you need.

Another thing, this is for games, not for ROM hacks, so make sure you've got the right section next time.

-locked-