PDA

View Full Version : Are you burdened with homework and projects?

Asher
December 17th, 2004, 10:54 AM
I know I am. =/ I get homework for Maths, almost everyday and there are other stuff too. Especially before the Exam Week. >.>;;; So many projects....

My usual homework is about 3-4 subjects. Yours?

Brittany
December 17th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Definetly the more than six option ^_^;

Ryoutarou
December 17th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Not in school right now, but actually when I was we never got much. Maybe a few papers from two classes every now and then...plus I did most of my homework in class so I could do other stuff after school XD. Even with advanced classes I did homework during school...it was easy.

Poke
December 17th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Im not in school right now (Christmas Holidays) but I never have much homework

Breakout
December 17th, 2004, 11:03 AM
I have finished most of my projects already, I think I only have 2 or 3 left to do but they are for April so I have loads of time left.

Timbjerr
December 17th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Definetly the more than six option ^_^;
and you still find time to annoy us here eh? XD

I usually don't have more than three assignments. Bad thing is that I really don't bother to do them at home, I usually do it all in the hour of study time I have before school starts.

carrielynn
December 17th, 2004, 11:37 AM
I only have six subjects, so I can't have more than six. XD

Well, I'd say it varies. It's usually 1-3 subjects. The most is 4 or 5.

Brittany
December 17th, 2004, 11:44 AM
and you still find time to annoy us here eh? XD

I usually don't have more than three assignments. Bad thing is that I really don't bother to do them at home, I usually do it all in the hour of study time I have before school starts.
Actually I'm doing homework most of the time that I'm on PC. Thats why everyone on MSN/AIM thinks that I'm ignoring them XD
I only have six subjects, so I can't have more than six. XD

Well, I'd say it varies. It's usually 1-3 subjects. The most is 4 or 5.
Well I only have 4 classes at the moment, but some of my classes give me multiple assignments.

Kyosuke
December 17th, 2004, 12:12 PM
I have homework everyday for my science class, and everything else is sort of layed back, espically my history class where the teacher would say, "Hand it in whenever you want, I don't care." Something that all teachers should do.

The only real project I had all year so far was to make and design a car that would be pushed by a ballon. I made mine out of CD's XD.

Mr Cat Dog
December 17th, 2004, 12:41 PM
If this is per week, then it'll be more than 6 - definitely. If it's per day - then it'll be 1-2. I'm quite lucky with the amount of homework aren't I? XD

Cherrim
December 17th, 2004, 12:45 PM
=x I barely get any. I don't really do my math homework anymore... and I don't really get any homework from other classes except French. o_O; I never do anything at home, though. I finish it up at school. XD I rarely get projects, too. XP Next semester will probably be different, though. x_X I'll have both Religion and English, which are pretty heavy in the project department. Ew.

Kyosuke
December 17th, 2004, 12:48 PM
=x I barely get any. I don't really do my math homework anymore... and I don't really get any homework from other classes except French. o_O; I never do anything at home, though. I finish it up at school. XD I rarely get projects, too. XP Next semester will probably be different, though. x_X I'll have both Religion and English, which are pretty heavy in the project department. Ew.

I'm the type of wait-til-the-last-minute person, when it comes to doing homework. I've done this over the years, and it hasn't really caught up on me (just yet), but if I continue it, it will be Karma to the max XD.

Cherrim
December 17th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I'm the type of wait-til-the-last-minute person, when it comes to doing homework. I've done this over the years, and it hasn't really caught up on me (just yet), but if I continue it, it will be Karma to the max XD.
Yeah, that's pretty much me. xD I do my French homework in the period before French. And my projects are always finished up right before I go to class. ^^;

Fixen
December 17th, 2004, 12:58 PM
3-5 assignments. Reeeaaaally hard ones. O_O;;

White Christmas Kitsune
December 17th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Meh. Yesh. Even though it's the christmas holidays x.x I have to..

For my language arts teacher:
Write a 40 page novel (has to be able to happen..example: No unicorns or dragons or magic x.x)
Read like 20 books and write summaries, bibliographies, and my reaction to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
and do countless projects

x.x I'm only in 8th grade too..

*~Ashley~*
December 17th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I guess I get a lot of homework... but just because I get it doesn't mean I do it. Being the procrastinator I am, I usually wait until 10 to start my homework and I end up getting 2 assignments done. The most I'd get in one day would be 6... but since I have a free period, one class is gym, and another is choir, I'd have 5 at the most. Usually I don't have a lot except in pre-calculus... but I rarely do that homework on time anyway. >_<

Dark Dragonite
December 17th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Homework I feel like a 2 ton monkeys on my back.

TRIFORCE89
December 17th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I warn you of the English...

Yeah, so me too mostly. I haven't really had any homework this year, so far anyway. I don't think I really had any projects until the last week or so either. But I procrastinate, so even though I had so much time to do all these projects...I ended up going *counts* three major projects and one major assignment in three days. The week before that I had projects too...again last minute. Lol

Onizuka04
December 17th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I mainly get a lot, epscalliy the holidays.It's annoying

-Riyuko-
December 17th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I get a lot of homework. ;; Usually every night I come home with Math, Language, French, Science, History/Geography, and occasionally a project in which I have a week to complete. ^^; My teachers are very weird. They always say "Oh, dont worry. You'll be finished this assignment in about 15 minutes". >.>
I also usually have a test every week. @_@ It makes me think everyone gets it easy. xD

~K a r l i

*Chikorita*
December 17th, 2004, 03:02 PM
I only have about 2 subjects for homework to do each day. Though I get more than 6 assignments a day. I usually do as much of it as I can at school, but I have to rub my nose raw to do so. XD

Teara
December 17th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I never get any homework really =P
All my clazzez give out really zimple azzignmentz that can be finizhed in clazz for the mozt part. And if we dont' have enough time the teacherz alwayz go over it anywayz, either that or they puzh back the due date =3 It helpz that I have ztudy hall of courze ^^...and I don't talk all ztudy hall like a CERTAIN perzon *cough* XD

December 17th, 2004, 04:20 PM
This is my homework tonight: (IT'S THE WEEKEND, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!)

Math: Do pages 285 and 286, #1-40 (multiplying fractions. Easy.)
English: Complete worksheets, and bring in LOTS of spare paper for Monday.
Science: 2 pages on how to identify different fingerprints.
Social Studies: 2 pages on the Trojan War, and half a page on ancient Athens.
Homeroom: Bring in snacks for Christmas party.
Drama: Come in full costume for rehearsal of The Cat In The Hat.
Art: Finish wood carvings. Try and use a small knife.

AND THIS IS THE WEEKEND!!!

Anacortes
December 17th, 2004, 04:37 PM
You get a whole lot more homework than 7th graders I know o_0 I dont have much from school..but a whole bunch from other classes on the weekends...I like homework!

December 17th, 2004, 04:43 PM
First of all: I'm in 6th grade. Secondly, YOU LIKE HOMEWORK?!

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Not really burdened... but I do have 3-5 homework assignments per day... I usually have AP World History homework, Biology homework, and French homework, Geometry homework... etc. xD And sometimes PE homework too. o.O;

Kelsey
December 17th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Well, I usually have about 3-5 assignments daily. -_- But, 'tis all right, afterall, I never expected high school to be all fun and games. XD

~Kelsey

The Fallen
December 17th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Luckily i don't have much heehee,*whispers suckers*lol,i get it done early anyways if i have alot.

Anacortes
December 17th, 2004, 11:13 PM
First of all: I'm in 6th grade. Secondly, YOU LIKE HOMEWORK?!Heres the answer: First of all, Im in 6th grade too. Secondly, homework is my second obsession! ;) :D

December 18th, 2004, 05:20 AM
What's your first?

Last night, I finished my math, and fell asleep on my Science. (without knowing it, I sorta drooled on it... Don't blame me, though. I was tired!)

Shana
December 18th, 2004, 05:25 AM
3-5 usually...I get a lot a night. x_x

Pounce
December 18th, 2004, 08:36 AM
more than is humanly possible to finish. I have 8 subjects total, and almost all of them give me homework every day.

this past week I spent two days- in a row- working from the time I got home from school to the time school started the next morning just working on homework and projects. That's right, without sleep. the break just started and I'm still trying to get over the stress. I almost had a nervous breakdown. it was horrible.

and this is a frequent occurrence. I don't get much sleep. T_T

Kayleigh
December 18th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Well, I'm always doing homework since I'm homeschooled... O_o; It's not so bad, though! My mom isn't a bad teacher at all, and even though she usually does give me plenty of work to do it's not so much to the point where it's all a burden to me.

I have been in public school before though, and I really hated getting all of the homework! It was such a pain in the butt, and I was only in third grade, lol. I've seen some of my friends' and cousin's school work, though, and it's so freaky! I think kids have too much now; they're stuck working all day in school, so they shouldn't have to keep doing it at home. Their teachers are too homework-happy.

December 18th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Breaking news: I FINISHED EVERYTHING!!!

espeon and umbreon
December 18th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I don't have any homework now ( summer holiday) but when I have one, there's loads. Sometimes I have to do my assigment and homeworks at the at the same times and in the end, I don't have any free times.

mvtm
December 18th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I have like six , and if i am busy enough more than six, although i am in vacations until january 9th

Cassie-chan
December 18th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Far from it. I'm in 6th, and I finish all my homework in class, after I finish my classwork. Then I doodle. Then I get bored. Zzzzz...

I wish I had more homework, so I wouldn't be bored in class...

[Fair]
December 19th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I have to do 5 projects over winter break...

For some odd reason, the teachers at my school don't understand that the purpose of winter break is...hang on, this might be shocking to some people...TO HAVE A FRICKIN BREAK! A BREAK!!!

*Ahem* Yeah, I get a lot of homework. Thankfully, I also have Grand Theft Auto. It balances out.

Crimson King
December 20th, 2004, 03:04 AM
meh, i dont get that much hw for my classes, i only have one class (geometry) that gives us hw every day *except on days that we took a quiz or a test* other than that i only get like two or three other hw's a week =/

BladeForever
December 20th, 2004, 06:54 AM
I'm surprised they haven't been hitting us up with homework in my Highsch00l.. (especially since I'm in IB classes) I guess this is because we do all that crap in class. x_x I just got done with 2 projects, a English, and Geography project.. and yes.. they had to be presented to the class. <_< We get projects every semester. *is happy he's on Winter break* Though the average amount of HW I usually get would be nothing to 2-3 HW assignments daily. (but the HW is no joke..) So I'm not as lucky as it seems.. I wont even get into detail. o.O

~Blade~

IceKitten
December 20th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Where is the ''0'' option? http://67.18.37.17/1570/93/emo/bounce.gif