• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you burdened with homework and projects?

What's your usual amount of homework?

• Total voters

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
I know I am. =/ I get homework for Maths, almost everyday and there are other stuff too. Especially before the Exam Week. >.>;;; So many projects....

My usual homework is about 3-4 subjects. Yours?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Not in school right now, but actually when I was we never got much. Maybe a few papers from two classes every now and then...plus I did most of my homework in class so I could do other stuff after school XD. Even with advanced classes I did homework during school...it was easy.

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
I have finished most of my projects already, I think I only have 2 or 3 left to do but they are for April so I have loads of time left.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Brittany said:
Definetly the more than six option ^_^;
and you still find time to annoy us here eh? XD

I usually don't have more than three assignments. Bad thing is that I really don't bother to do them at home, I usually do it all in the hour of study time I have before school starts.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I only have six subjects, so I can't have more than six. XD

Well, I'd say it varies. It's usually 1-3 subjects. The most is 4 or 5.

Brittany

Back?
Years
tmbjr said:
and you still find time to annoy us here eh? XD

I usually don't have more than three assignments. Bad thing is that I really don't bother to do them at home, I usually do it all in the hour of study time I have before school starts.
Actually I'm doing homework most of the time that I'm on PC. Thats why everyone on MSN/AIM thinks that I'm ignoring them XD
slysunshine said:
I only have six subjects, so I can't have more than six. XD

Well, I'd say it varies. It's usually 1-3 subjects. The most is 4 or 5.
Well I only have 4 classes at the moment, but some of my classes give me multiple assignments.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I have homework everyday for my science class, and everything else is sort of layed back, espically my history class where the teacher would say, "Hand it in whenever you want, I don't care." Something that all teachers should do.

The only real project I had all year so far was to make and design a car that would be pushed by a ballon. I made mine out of CD's XD.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
If this is per week, then it'll be more than 6 - definitely. If it's per day - then it'll be 1-2. I'm quite lucky with the amount of homework aren't I? XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
=x I barely get any. I don't really do my math homework anymore... and I don't really get any homework from other classes except French. o_O; I never do anything at home, though. I finish it up at school. XD I rarely get projects, too. XP Next semester will probably be different, though. x_X I'll have both Religion and English, which are pretty heavy in the project department. Ew.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Lightning said:
=x I barely get any. I don't really do my math homework anymore... and I don't really get any homework from other classes except French. o_O; I never do anything at home, though. I finish it up at school. XD I rarely get projects, too. XP Next semester will probably be different, though. x_X I'll have both Religion and English, which are pretty heavy in the project department. Ew.

I'm the type of wait-til-the-last-minute person, when it comes to doing homework. I've done this over the years, and it hasn't really caught up on me (just yet), but if I continue it, it will be Karma to the max XD.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
LiquidThunder said:
I'm the type of wait-til-the-last-minute person, when it comes to doing homework. I've done this over the years, and it hasn't really caught up on me (just yet), but if I continue it, it will be Karma to the max XD.
Yeah, that's pretty much me. xD I do my French homework in the period before French. And my projects are always finished up right before I go to class. ^^;

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
Years
Meh. Yesh. Even though it's the christmas holidays x.x I have to..

For my language arts teacher:
Write a 40 page novel (has to be able to happen..example: No unicorns or dragons or magic x.x)
Read like 20 books and write summaries, bibliographies, and my reaction to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
and do countless projects

x.x I'm only in 8th grade too..

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
I guess I get a lot of homework... but just because I get it doesn't mean I do it. Being the procrastinator I am, I usually wait until 10 to start my homework and I end up getting 2 assignments done. The most I'd get in one day would be 6... but since I have a free period, one class is gym, and another is choir, I'd have 5 at the most. Usually I don't have a lot except in pre-calculus... but I rarely do that homework on time anyway. >_<

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
I warn you of the English...

Yeah, so me too mostly. I haven't really had any homework this year, so far anyway. I don't think I really had any projects until the last week or so either. But I procrastinate, so even though I had so much time to do all these projects...I ended up going *counts* three major projects and one major assignment in three days. The week before that I had projects too...again last minute. Lol

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2005
I mainly get a lot, epscalliy the holidays.It's annoying

Last edited:

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
I get a lot of homework. ;; Usually every night I come home with Math, Language, French, Science, History/Geography, and occasionally a project in which I have a week to complete. ^^; My teachers are very weird. They always say "Oh, dont worry. You'll be finished this assignment in about 15 minutes". >.>
I also usually have a test every week. @_@ It makes me think everyone gets it easy. xD

~K a r l i

Back