PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Increasing Logout Threshold

groteske
May 18th, 2011, 09:49 AM
I can't be the only one who thinks posts through before hitting the button, and am often working on different things, talking with people, or browsing multiple sites while on PC. Any way the logout threshold could be increased a tad? I'm getting ill at having to copy and paste each post because I'm inevitably logged out by the time I come back to it.

Team Fail
May 18th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I'm sure if you click on Remember Me, it will log you back in when you go to post the thread or response. I do that all the time.

Spherical Ice
May 18th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Do you not check the Remember Me box upon logging in? Because I don't get logged out unless I clear my cache or logout myself. :/

e: he's climbin in your windows
he's snatchin your people up
tryna ninja em so y'all need to
hide your kids, hide your wife

groteske
May 18th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Seriously? Cool. Thanks :)

Went
May 19th, 2011, 01:33 AM
To avoid being logged off, keep the Who's Online list open in another tab (http://www.pokecommunity.com/online.php) As long as it's open and reloading automatically, you will not be logged off.

The only actual effect of checking the "remember me" box is not having to write your password when you want to log in again, you'll still be logged off automatically after 15 minutes regardless.

And please, write at least four words in your posts. There is a rule about that. Thanks ^^;