PDA

View Full Version : Summer School?

Sawyer
December 17th, 2004, 02:59 PM
who does Summer School? most times, i'm forced to XD by myself oO my friends go, then i have to >_N i had a computer class where i learned a lot, but the teachers were SO mean >_< the main one, Mr. Norris, deleted my 10 page powerpoint that he made us do, then he acted like he didn't do it, but i SAW him! (i accidentaly saved it onto his comp so... XD)

Onizuka04
December 17th, 2004, 03:03 PM
I don't do summer school but i hear if you get it in high school it could increase your credits.

BladeForever
December 17th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I don't do summer school but i hear if you get it in high school it could increase your credits.

Indeed it does.(at least in the places I know) Though I'm gonna earn my credits through volunteering at jobs, doing extra activities and much more. Most likely wont be able to do all the things I want until I'm a Sophomore. <_< (us freshmens dont get many opportunities) Summer sch00l? nah.. I admit highsch00l has been tons better than middle sch00l, but not enough to convince me to stay in summer sch00l... for half a credit it's not worth my time.. I have other ways. I actually have to attend to more important stuff this summer. o.O Which will help me get into some clubs and such. (especially since I'm in the IB program)

~Blade~

Onizuka04
December 17th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Indeed it does.(at least in the places I know) Though I'm gonna earn my credits through volunteering at jobs, doing extra activities and much more. Most likely wont be able to do all the things I want until I'm a Sophomore. <_< (us freshmens dont get many opportunities) Summer sch00l? nah.. I admit highsch00l has been tons better than middle sch00l, but not enough to convince me to stay in summer sch00l... for half a credit it's not worth my time.. I have other ways. I actually have to attend to more important stuff this summer. o.O Which will help me get into some clubs and such. (especially since I'm in the IB program)

~Blade~
One if my friends in school. He's a junior, he did it on purpose it worked.People may make fun of at people lot that but they don't know what you are getting so don't feel bad.

BladeForever
December 17th, 2004, 03:25 PM
One if my friends in school he's a junior he did it on purpose it worked.People may laugh at people fot that but they don't know what you are getting so don't feel bad.

umm l00ks like you made a few mistakes in that sentence..o.O got me a bit confused..o.O anyways, feel bad? nah, I just dont like summer sch00l period. I have enough credits to reach 10th grade already and half a credit wouldn't benefit for me.. Like I said earlier, I'll go for the full credits this summer and not just half.. (why do they only give us half? -_-)

~Blade~

Onizuka04
December 17th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Thanks for telling me i fixed it.

Shana
December 17th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I never had to go to Summer school before. :D

Sawyer
December 17th, 2004, 03:49 PM
lucky Star :'( summer school sucks!

BladeForever
December 17th, 2004, 04:09 PM
lucky Star :'( summer school sucks!

ehh, I had summer sch00l at the end of 6th grade.. and every since then I've been picky about my grades.. never again will I go back! >_< It was.. a summer disaster... That was also when I first started buying everything Zelda, and summer sch00l restricted me from playing the games! *was reminded by your banner*

~Blade~

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I would have to take summer school, because I missed 3 grading period of Algebra credits. ='(

Teara
December 17th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I've never had to take a zummer zchool. I've awlayz had fair gradez. I've only had one friend who'z had to take it too. =3

Kyosuke
December 17th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I had to go to summer school last year......worst 2 weeks of my life XD. I unfortunatly failed grade 9 math, and from 8-12 it was just math, math, and more math.

Hopefully, I won't have to go through that again.

The Fallen
December 17th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I did summer school when i was in HS,it got me open periods my junior and senior years.Nothing like going in late and leaving early lol.

Sawyer
December 17th, 2004, 07:42 PM
the summer school i went to was... 'willing' you didn't have to go if you didn't want to, no matter what. i went because all my friends did...

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 08:05 PM
I do summer school and will do it for the next four years as part of a Academy here at my High School. Last summer, I took Health and Geography which got me 10 credits, and now I can take Intro to Human Services and Computer Tech.
This summer, I am taking P.E. Which is great cause then I don't hvae to do P.E again all my time at High School! :D

Pounce
December 17th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I never took actually summer SCHOOL... but for the last three summers I've been taking SAT prep classes. they run during the same time and at the same school as summer school classes, but instead of classes full of failing kids, they're classes full of overachievers. haha.

I might have to actually take it this year though- not because I failed anything, but because I might not have time for the rest of the credits I need in next year's schedule. I might have to take some in summer school to get them out of the way.

carrielynn
December 18th, 2004, 09:16 PM
I've been to the fun kind you go to when you're little. lol I'll never go to summer school, but I'm considering a college class or two this summer if I can get registered and everything.

Elite Four Lance
December 22nd, 2004, 06:34 AM
I dont go to summer school.

mvtm
December 22nd, 2004, 08:38 AM
I leave in a different country where noone goes summer school , and i doubt how many they are here. Summer school here doesnt give us credits , just courses of things.

Although i plan to go to college in usa so i will start working hard for it.

22sa
December 22nd, 2004, 11:37 AM
I am going to summer school in 2005, and it'll be my 3rd time going. /= Too many courses I'm forced to take. But....!!! This saves me from having to travel to places I don't want to travel, atleast for one month. ^_^ Yupiee!

Knuckles
December 22nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
I almost had summer school in the second grade. xD
I was able to choose, I said no. I would try it...but I've heard that you couldn't breath.