PDA

View Full Version : Question: Thread still not approved

Air Lock
May 22nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
I have asked [mod's name withdrawn] to tell me if my thread was accepted or not. I think it has been 3 days since I posted it. I haven't gotten a response. I just want to know if my thread was accepted or not. :/

Team Fail
May 22nd, 2011, 07:18 AM
Just wait. There are some mods that may not log on for a few days. Just send them (which you did) a VM or PM and wait. Unless it wasn't accepted, though.

Vrai
May 22nd, 2011, 07:26 AM
If the mod's been on a few times since you posted the thread, it's likely it wasn't accepted. Take a look at the rules again and make sure your thread is up to snuff before you try and post it again. ;o;

Air Lock
May 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
Okay, thanks. Though, the moderator is 'invisible' :/

Edit: My thread follows the appropiate rules

Patchisou Yutohru
May 22nd, 2011, 07:55 AM
The moderators in the forum that you posted your thread in have been active within the last 24 hours, but it seems that they're a little behind on threads in that particular forum. The thread hasn't been deleted, so it wasn't not accepted yet. There are still four threads in that forum alone that need to be checked before they get to your thread, with an addition of all the other forums that they have to mod.

Just give it two more days. If you don't find out by then, send me a PM and I'll poke one of them to check it out for you.

Air Lock
May 22nd, 2011, 08:04 AM
Okay, thanks.
I will wait two more days