PDA

View Full Version : Death Jade 2

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Now, as some of you may know, there was another RP started by me called Death Jade. It was sadly never finished, but I think I'll finish it off here, and use that as the beginning for the Sequel.

After a great fight so many years ago, the war between good and evil had ended. Everyone on the side of good had died, everyone that is, except for Ari. He remained alone, and in the end, defeated the evil and destroyed the Death Jade. Or so we are meant to believe.

Years after the war ended, Ari was proclaimed king of the land, and alongside him, he was given a mysterious crystal found by his High Priest. He was corrupted by power and brought back the world as it was before. He filled it with monsters, demons, and all other nightmarish things that children fear at night.
Akwardly enough, a few warriors once again escaped the crystal's power and remembered everything. They were shown visions of what was to be in the future if Ari was not stopped. They were also given one precious stone, containing all their powers and abilities.
Now, they are on a quest to stop Ari from eventually destroying the world and humanity with it

You are one of those warriors.
FOrm-

Name-
Age-
Description-
Personality-
Weapons- *limit three*
Job1-
Job2- *secondary skill ability. Much like a Knight with Black Magic in the Tactics games.*
Other*

Name-Vincent
Age- Unknown
Description-Looks like dude in attachment
Personality- He is a very logical person, but at times, losses his temper and control over his actions.
Weapons- Cerberus Gun, Masamune, and Perseus Bow
Job1- Alchemist
Job2- Black Mage
Other- When he losses control, he transforms into the Chaos beast *in attahment* and can only be stopped after severe injuries. He is a skilled fighter with all types of weapons, but prefers his Cerberus Gun and Perseus Bow.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Name- Kururu
Age- Doesn't know
Description- http://www.gaming-media.com/rpg/rhapsody/Artwork/kur0.jpg (Pic too big to post... and I have no clue howta use attachments...)
Personality- Kururu is Energetic and happy, Even though she is clueless about her past, and hides her despair inside.
Weapons- Tiny knife, Magic
Job1- Thief
Job2- Red mage
Other: Has no clue about her past...

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Alright, we got our first member. Well, a bit of Info for you all first.
The Death Jade-
The Death Jade is an extremely powerful crystal with the power to grant it's holder eternal power. The last wielder was eventually defeated by Ari and corrupted by its power.
Ari- Current ruler of the world. His mind has been corrupted by the Death Jade's power when he remade the world in his image. He was played by FireEmporer in the first Death Jade RP.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Join peoples! I wanna start!

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
name:Jason
description:spiky blond hair,blue baggy pants, black long sleeved tee
personality:seems unforgiving but is really a kind person when you get to know him
job 1:assasion
job 2:alchemist sort of dude
other:likes to hide in the shadows until needed

we're all sorta choosing Ragnarok Online sort of characters and jobs aren't we?

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 05:49 PM
GOHAN! You play RO? Do you? If so what server?

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Ok, let's try and stay on topic please :D
Anyways, thank you for joining, and actually, the first Death Jade was FFT based for the jobs, but I guess it's Ragnarok as well. Anyways, all we need is one more person to start.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 05:56 PM
>.< Ack sorreh... Try not to do it again... Two more people!

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 06:04 PM
um I got the Sakray test server but it don't work.I tried the Client Download and it sadi like 6 hours it would take to finish and then when I only had like 2 hours to go it froze.now I try to download it again.and my E-mail is messed up so I can't confirm I'm a member on the site so..yeah its bad.

so we all need is one more person?can I ask someone if they want to join?

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Of course you can Gohan. We already have someone else about to join, but more people are always welcome in Death JAde. :D

Electric Hero
December 17th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Name: Cloud
Description: Blue eyes, Blonde hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
Personality: very friendly, but he would risk his own life just to protect the world.
Weapons: A silver and blue sword and shield, and a bow.
Job1: Mercenary
Job2: Knight

ok, when are we going to start? XD

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 06:18 PM
OOC: Alright, let us step into the amazing journey that is " DEATH JADE". BTW, we start out after a fierce storm. Your character was doing something when the storm hit. Somehow, he was knocked unconscious and awakes being the only normal one around. ALSO, NO POWERPLAYING!!!!!

IC:Where am I? I asked myself. All I remembered was a big storm while I was patching up my hut. Then....
" ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!" A shooting pain went up and down my spine, almost knocking me out again. I was seeing flashes of what went on before. I was on the roof...*FLASH* Lighting*FLASH* I got hit *FLASH* Then a woman...looked like Lucretia...*FLASH*
I seemed fine now, the pain was lessened. I stood myself up, grasping the edges of my Cerberus Gun, my darling Lucretia's last gift. I began walking aroud what should have been my hut, but I was outside, and in a forest!
Ari got rid of the forest here though...what's happened to the world?

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I awoke in a strange forest.the past events of the day were all a blur to me.I remembered walking out of my house and seeing a flash of lightning.then I awoke here.I gripped my blade more tightly and walkied out of the clearing.I almost fell.
"Oh no I'm on a mountain!!"I groaned.I started down seeing freaky things on my way.
(ahh I forgot to put my weapons!!!
weapons:two-handed blade,round shuruken thingys,dagger)

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
OOC: We aren't aware of him doing this yet Gohan...

Electric Hero
December 17th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I woke up in a forest. ll I rememebed, is that I was going to spar with a friend of mine, until a a storm came and something knocked me out.. "what the hell happened?" I said as I looked around. I decided to search for possible clues of what happened after the storm, or while the storm came.

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 06:44 PM
(oops.okay uh what are we supposed to do?)
I walked down the mountain for a while until I came to a forest.I wanted to leave this strange mountain with all the strange things on it.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Kururu Woke up aching all over "Where am I? I was flying around, and BAM! I wake up!" She wondered what was up. "Maybe I'd better See the king about this!" She looked around, And saw some strange creatures, And Nervously flew off, Unbeknownst to her, that this was only the start of something greater.

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Okay I edited the post where I was in the mountains.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I calmed myself, because as someone wise once told me, nothing is gained from panicking. I kept calm, and began searching for a way out of this forest. I ran into something though. When I touched it, a seemingly invisible wall turned bright purple and emitted a light shock.
" What a nifty trick," I said.
" GLad you think so," a voice said," each time you touch it, the shock will get stronger. That is of course, unless you defeat me."
As the shadowy figure walked out of the shadows, I recognized who it was," Al, what are you doing dressed like that?" I asked him.
" How do you know my name?" He paused,"It doesn't matter, you will soone be dead." He said, lunging at me, spear in hand.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Kururu Looked down, and Saw A creepy looking guy, And another creepy looking guy, attacking him. "Hmmm, What IS That? Lets take a look" She said to her slef, and dove down, only to be shocked "AHHHHHH" She yelled Then Tried Many diffrent spells,And slipped through a gravity spell, and fell on The ground On Al's head. "OWWWW!"

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 08:08 PM
He had been hit, but quickly threw this person away towards his barrier. He lunged at me once more, this time being sure to at least get close.

I quickly dodged his spear and unholstered my Cerberus gun. I started shooting at him, as if he was just another wild animal. I had heard someone falling nearby, but paid it no heed. I kept my mind on Al. After the dust cleared, he was still standing, as if nothing had happened.
" You are weak," he said, then launched his spear at me.
I jumped back, and did a backwards flip to get at a distance. I quickly holstered my gun and unsheathed my Masamune!
" Bring it on," I said calmly.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Kururu Started flinging Magic at the guy with the spear "Kururu Thinks you are a meanie! Were you the one who used the magic that hurt Kururu?" She yelled Charging at him Attacking.

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 08:21 PM
OOC: This post will be as Al. I will also play most of the NPC's of this RP.

IC: " Shuddup will ya! I'm having a fight here!" I screamed, tossing a magic shuriken at this new thing. " That shuriken is fixed on your heat signal. Not even the most intense of fire spells can distort it. Now, back to you Vincent."
He had already unsheathed his Masamune and was anxiously awaiting my next attack. I ran forth and picked up my spear.
I ran towards him and slashed at the ground below his feet, trying to knock him down. He jumped up and slashed down at me with the Masamune. I blocked it, and almost struggled to maintain control. He was stronger than the king had said.
I jumped backwards and called back my Shuriken. I used a nifty skill I'd learned from the King's jester and prodocued my Smoke Bomb from my coat. I threw it towards Vincent and Kururu, who was now right next to him, and laughed.
I ran back towards the castle, but not before shooting out my Shuriken once more, this time to trigger an explosion from my smokebomb.
Less than three seconds later, the explosion was heard, but I was alread too far to be hit from the shockwave.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 08:33 PM
'"Ruru!" Kurur Cried, Getting cought in the explosion. After the smoke passed, Her little body on the ground, Not dead, But badly injured. Her little wings twiched

Vincent Valentine
December 17th, 2004, 08:44 PM
AS VINCENT: I awoke with such pain in my side, and when I saw, I realized a small branch had broken through my skin!
It was one of the most painful things I'd ever felt. The pain was unbearable, and Kururu was barely awakening. Before I could stop it, I was transforming into Chaos. It was barely my second time, but the pain was still so real...My eyes started glowing red, and my skin turning purple. Before I completely changed, I was able to tell Kururu something," RUN!!!!!!!!"

AS AL: I had reached the castle and was already on my way to see the king. Although Ari was barely in his twenties, he was already seen as one of Tokyo's best kings ever. He was so powerful, yet so innocent. No one but me knew why though. It had all started with that jewel he was given.
That's not my business I told myself. I made my way up the many flights of stairs to the king's chamber.
" Move aside," I told the guards, who although never liked me, were forced by the High Priest to obey. I went in and bowed to the king," M'lord Ari, the deed has been completed."
He simply gave me a slight hand gesture and I knew he was pleased. He signaled once more and the high priest appeared. He covered the king in yet another cloak, and told me," Your next assignment is to go and recover the Life Gem from it's keeeper in London. It will be a long journey, but you will be accompanied."
I smiled and eagerly agreed to this task.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Kururu Innocent Curocity got the best of her, so she stayed. "NO! Kururu Is staying With Mister!" She said stubbornly "Mister is Kururu's friend!" He fluttered around his head Happily.

Electric Hero
December 17th, 2004, 09:53 PM
As I was walking around I heard an explosion. I ran over the place I head it, and I saw a person transforming into something big, and possibly meanie in that form; and a .... fairy? or something little tha flew around that person's head. I rested my body on a tree but still looking at them. I stared at them, and calmly told the 'fairy': "Hey, is that your friend? Do he need something to calm down? and , maybe this is not the time to ask but, what's your name?".

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 07:52 AM
"Kururu's name is Kururu! And I dunno What's wrong with Mister, He just yelled 'RUN!!!' and I dunno why, the meanie is all gone!" She fluttered over to the new person

Gohan
December 18th, 2004, 08:38 AM
I was walking down the mountain pretty slowly when I heard an explosion.I ran down the hill having a bad premonition.I arrived at a clearing with a farie thing talking to someone.there was also another person transforming.I ran to the others who were talking.
"We have to get out of here now.the vicinity of half the forest is in danger.down the mountain to a safe distance we must go.come on or I will be forced to hurt that friend of yours more.he is expeirencing pain from his little trick and he will be consumed with rage when he is fully transformed.he won't recognize you and he will strike to kill."I said hurredly running down the mountain some more.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 10:27 AM
My transformation was already complete. My Mighty wings arose from my back and my claws appeared, ready to attack the first person to get near. I was completely transformed into Chaos and all I saw was 3 meals waiting to be taken.
I roared a mighty roar and charged at them, claws extended.

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 12:36 PM
"now I understand why he said run" I said to Kururu while still staring at the transformation. Then he was charging at us, and I saw another person that came telling us to run down the mountain, then he continued his path to that place. The transformation was still charging at us, I was to amazed to think in running with the new guy that came. The only thing I did was jump and grabbed myself from a tree branch, then climbed it and I crouched on it to avoid the charge of the transformation. And I told Karuru "Karuru, I suggest you that if you have at least an spell that can paralyze him, use it!".

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 04:57 PM
OOC: I was able to locate the exact info on the Chaos's basic attacks. Remeber, these are just the basics.
Satan Skulls- Sends skulls out after all enemies to attack, doing massive damage. If an enemy is missed, as they usually are, more skulls are sent after them until they are hit.
Satan Saber- Forms a giant Saber out of energy and slashes at all enemies. This always hits, but is rarely used. It causes massive damage as well.

IC: My prey was leaving. They were running in fear! It felt so good having live food again! For once, I'd get to test something other than my claws. I knew they were strong, I could smell it. What a perfect oppurtunity to use my favorite attacks!
I charged at the small, fairy like one, and summoned forth my Satan Skulls. I only moved forth to frighten it, maybe even get it to attack me! That would be marvelous!
My skulls came forth, from a red portal and took sight of the prey. They began to become engulfed in flames, and flew at the enemy.

OOC: Don't worry, the attacks won't do as much damage yet. They will still be weak for now! :D

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 05:17 PM
(Kururu is about to use a Fully upgraded spell, Though it take a lot out of her)

"Forgine me Mister... Power of thunder, Please aid me... THUNDARGA!" She yelled Summoning a Feirce thunder storm, With all the thunder locking on to the beast. After the spell ended, Kururu collapsed from exaughtion, Not sure wether the beast was defeated or not.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I was hurt bad from the attack, but wasn't beaten. I shook off the effects and felt as good as new.
I began walking forth once more, but collided with Al's barrier. It seemed he had left it as a present, knwoing this would happen.
I summoned forth my energy, and in a bright red flash, I was equipped with my Satan Saber.
I began swinging at the barrier, and within a few strikes, it was no more, and I was free to continue after my prey.

pokefan007
December 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: I'm BACK!!! XD.. And I'll join ^_^

Name: Jett Drago (it means Black dragon)
Race: 1/2 Black dragon with fire and ice abilities and 1/4 Human and 1/4 elf
Job: ex-swordsman with some black magic
Weapons: a black staff with orb at the top, a katana (spelling) with magical abilities, and a black magic book
Description: a deep, dark black dragon with elven ears and human limbs (arms and legs) but I have dragon feet that are much like a birds
Personality: See if you can guess....

IC: He flew overhead, watching people beneath him.

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I saw Kururu collapsed because of the attack, and jumped down to check Kururu, "Hey, are you alright?" I asked her. Then I saw the transformation going somewhere else, I don't know why I asked him "where are you going?"

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 05:52 PM
OOC: Please try not to use asteriks in your posts. I know I used them once, but that was needed. Also, I didn't try and eat Kururu, I left her and continued past Al's barrier.

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 05:59 PM
ooc: oh that's right, sorry, let me edit it.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 06:05 PM
With much effort, kururu was up and casting many Low level spells, that were just enough to hurt Chaos "Water! Fire! Stop! Thunder! Aero! Gravity!"She repeated each of those spells many times

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 06:06 PM
The spells, although weak, were in succesion very painful.
They were slowing me down a bit, and I could not allow that. I had to reach my destination.
I growled once more, and from another red portal, my homing Satan Skulls erupted, and began chasing after them all.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"STOPARA!" She used, stopping the skulls, then took them out with Thunder, fire, and blizzard spells "Kururu is a powerful Mage!"

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"I can see that" I said kinda jokingly. "Karuru, do you have any idea about where the hell is going your 'little' friend?" I told her looking at her then at the transformation.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I continued forth. All I knew was one thing, death was my mission.
My target was selected by the Chaos.
My objective was to kill Ari.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Kururu muttered "Aero..." And Drew her knife and flew towards Chaos "You won't go no further! Kururu will stop you!" She flew into Chaos and dug the knife into him "Sorry mister"

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 06:46 PM
The pain was seemingly invisible.
The knife had just barely pierced the skin.
The Chaos was angry though. It used it's wings and knocked Kururu away. Before she landed, it struck at her with the still equipped Satan Blade.
She's going to be out a while I thought.
The Chaos kept walking, eager on Ari's death

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Kururu fell on the ground, knocked out, but managed to get the words "Mister... Aren't I you're friend?" She then blacked out

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 06:59 PM
With those words, the Chaos seemed to slow, but it kept going.

Why did those words have such an effect?

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Kururu's breathing slowed, and her heart did too... The satan blade and the wing attack were just too powerful. She was slipping away...

Gohan
December 18th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"Let him go.he will do no evil.I can see it in his eyes.he is out to kill someone.not someone evil but of innocence.let him go and I will pursue him."I said apon arriving.I had charged back up the hill when the skulls had chased me.sure I had been hitten a couple times but I was nothing compared to the fairy.
"stay here.you are too weak to go on and you need someone to care for you right now.besides, this is for my line of work."I said leaving them to follow the path left by the giant oozaru.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 07:44 PM
OOC: Isn't an Oozaru the giant monkey from DBZ? I changed into a satanic creature....

IC:The words of the tiny one were having more effect than I thought. I was slowly starting to regain control over my body, and the Chaos didn't like it.
It was as if we had a fight inside my mind, and surely enough, I was winning.
After a while, I regained full control and was able to transform back.
It was more painful than it was last time. I was exhausted. All I could do was hope no one was hrut, and that nothing would hurt me...

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 07:47 PM
"Mister... Is that you" Kururu asked breathing slowly

Gohan
December 18th, 2004, 08:00 PM
(yeah an oozaru is the giant monkey from DBZ.I couldn't think of anything else and we don't know that its called chaos.)
I walked back over to the other two.
"Looks like your 'friend' is back to normal."I said sitting down.
(FIREEMPORER I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU IF YOU KILL YOUR CHARACTER!!!..........AGAIN!!!)

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:02 PM
(Why...? J/K)

Kururu's breathing was slowed even more.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"Ugh..." I slowly awakened with a dull taste in my mouth. " I always knew evil tasted worse when not cooked." I made my self laugh a bit with that, and began trying to stand. I wasn't really able to, but I wasn't stopped either. I screamed out in pain though, it seemed as if I had broken something.

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 08:07 PM
ooc: HAHAHA!!!

ic: I saw Kaururu knocked out, knowing that he would not answer me I just stepped aside her, looking at the transformation of the guy. When Karuru said those words that had an effect in the transformation of the person infront of us, I was surprised that she was fighting so much for her friend, nothing could be seen in the town I lived in. Suddenly the person started to transform back. He seemed to be in pain when he transformed back. I just walked a little towards him and asked "are you alright?". Waiting for an answer I turned around to see Karuru.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Kururu Pulled herself up, and casted a curaga Spell on herself. "Kururu Is okay! And How are you Mister? Do you require a Healing spell Mister?"

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:16 PM
" Do I look okay?" I said grumpily." If I was okay, would I be lying on the ground, almost dying? I mean seriously. You seem to be a bit slow on the uptake there. I mean when someone yells out in pain, it means they aren't ok! Sheesh! "
I stood up once more,using my Masamune to steady myself. " I need no potion from someone who can barely speak properly. I have my own ways of healing myself."
I dug into my coat pocket and dug out a small potion. It didn't heal me much, but it lessened the need of my blade.
" Now, if you don't mind, I have a king to go kill."

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"Mister! You are so mean! I mean, I was trying to be helpful, and what do I get? A yelling at! And why would you kill king Ari?" Kururu asked

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 08:22 PM
"ok whatever you say" I said with sarcasm to the person. After hearing what he said , again, I was amazed, I lived in a poor and scared town. "so , you going to kill the king?" I told him.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:25 PM
"HELLO! WHY ARE YOU GONNA KILL THE FREAKING KING?" Kururu Yelled annoyed.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:25 PM
" The world is a cruel place Kururu!" I screamed." The king must die. I realized what's been going on thanks to the Chaos. He changed the world, and now everyone is his slave. He MUST die! No matter what it takes, I will kill the king. He shuoldn't even be titled King. He is a disgrace. Now, unless you'd like to try and stop me, I suggest you get out of my WAY!!!!"
I screamed, poiting my Masamune right at them.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Kururu Stood her ground "Is that a dare? You'll get no further mister! I- I mean Kururu will stop you!Give the king a chance!" She said. She felt connected to the king, in some way, She couldn't explain it though...

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:32 PM
" If you decide that is your choice, then you shall die as well. I suggest you move. I'd rather not kill my friend," I said. I emphazied the word friend, to try and break her mind as she did mine.
" Now," I said, Masamune extended," What will it be?"

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"I guess you're right, I will not try to stop you. But, would you accept my company?" I told they guy looking at him, paying no attention to his masamune infront of me.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:36 PM
" For someone faced with almost certain death, you seem very calm. I like that quality in a warrior. You may join me if you wish, but I will not be responsible for your safety," I looked towards Kururu and asked," So what will it be?'

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:37 PM
"I am not going to cave in. You are my friend, But I insist you Speak with him first!" She insisted Fluttering above the ground. "I feel a strange connection with him... It's... Strange"

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 08:41 PM
" I have nothing to speak about with that...rat!" I said." He has done wrong, terribly wrong. Do you know nothing child? What he has done could destroy the balance of the world, and in turn, destroy all existance. Is that what you want? If it is, then you deserve death as well. I will kill the king, and no one, not even you, can stop me!" I yelled.

I made my way past her, Masamune just sheathed, and began planning out my attack.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:45 PM
"But, Is there a chance That it wasn't his fault? Maybe he used His power for someting innocent at first, But it Corrupted him? You can't be so Swordhappy!"

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I nodded to the guy. "I will join you, and don't worry about my safety, that's my business" I said to him as I slowly walked towards him. I was silent, maybe waiting for him to explain an attack that we or 'atleast' him would do.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 09:27 PM
" The king dies, that is all I can say! I will kill him! Join me or die! Stop trying to defend him or die as well! " I said.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 09:31 PM
"I guess I die then...: Kururu Said sadly.

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 09:33 PM
I turned around quickly to Karuru. Surprised at the fact that Karuru said that I just could stare at him.

Vincent Valentine
December 18th, 2004, 10:16 PM
" Ha! You've got spunk! I'll give you that much! It's a shame you have to die!" I said.

I lifted my arms and calmed my mind. I took aim, and was very precise. With one swipe, Kururu had been slain.
" Let's go! We have a job to do! " I said to him, walking towards the castle.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 10:20 PM
"Sorry mister, I stood up for something and was cut down... Bye friend..." SHe said with her dying breath.

Electric Hero
December 18th, 2004, 11:32 PM
ooc: WHY THE HELL FEMP'S CHARACTER IS ALWAYS KILLED!!!!!!!

ic: I gave one more look to Karuru. I got a bit sad, looking at her... dying. I looked at the ground then at Karuru, "good-bye Karuru" I thought as I turned around and said to him "yeah! let's go!". I followed him like if nothing has happened, but I still have that scene in my mind, and I will never forget when I saw Karuru ,dead, on the ground.

FireEmporer
December 19th, 2004, 07:26 AM
http://scrapped.mine.nu/files/images/d9d88da1c9fe537ed2e705159400c4aa-95.png?1007138410

Kururu Just laid there, dead

Gohan
December 19th, 2004, 09:04 AM
ooc:MAX HELP ME GET HIM!!!!.
"Shut up you farie.you.the one with this so called chaos.stop.the boy called Ari,the king.he may be innocent.however he could also be not so innocent.let me scout him out and you help your friend.do it or I will have to kill you.not so noble one."I said stopping in front of him.I had my blade drawn and in front of them.
"I shall not let you pass.you should heed this command."I said waiting to see how they would react.
"can you fight knowing that you killed your friend?"I said to the transformer.then I turned to the other one."can you fight knowing you did nothing to help this newly found friend?

Vincent Valentine
December 19th, 2004, 10:16 AM
OOC: I already explained to him what's happening, don't worry. It'll work out. :D

IC: I drew my Masamune and said," The name is Vincent, and you can either stay and try and fight, or perish. Either way, the king will die. Suppose you stop me, what's to stop all the others who are going after him? Do you honestly believe I am the only one after him? Do you honestly believe you can stop me alone? Your blade seems like a dagger in the eyes of my Masamune and you are nothing but an apple, waiting to be cut down."
I laughed and said," You choose your fate. I am choosing to kill the king. Kururu chose her fate. Now, it is your turn to choose your own."

Electric Hero
December 19th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I closed my eyes and turned my head around. Turned back again at the guy who has stepped infront of us. "first of all, yes, I can still fight, and second, would you step aside?" I told him with a cold look. "if you're not gonna move, I think I don't have another choice" I said then unsheated my sword and pointed it straight at him. "move... if you don't want to end like that fairy"

ooc: you know we can't do anything for him Jason

Gohan
December 19th, 2004, 06:21 PM
ooc:yeah...he always kills himself..and my real names not Jason.
"Yes you are not the only ones who are going after him.but maybe you are the most iggnorant.look around you.does this look like an act of evil cruelty?or does it look like a world made up by someone?you know inside you killing is not the best solution this time."I said.I had them in my gaze ready to fight."I should know.........I have killed many before.let us scout out the castle and we will see if killing is the right thing.you will hear my words.you will also bring the farie.it shall serve as a reminder for the evil deeds you have done."I said walking towards where they were headed.I wasn't afraid of them striking me in the back, I had seen too many battles to be hit by such an unworthy attack.

Vincent Valentine
December 19th, 2004, 08:49 PM
" You seem confident of your abilities to turn your back on us. Or is it that you belive we are just that noble? Either way, you're safe in doing so. I'll go along with your plan for now, but until we show you he must die, I'll be a good little boy!" I said, laughing as loud as I could.

Electric Hero
December 19th, 2004, 08:56 PM
"ok, I'll go along with your plan too, but just for now. I will just wait until we show you that he must die. Anyway, no matter what you do, he WILL die" I told him as I sheated my sword and followed him.

Vincent Valentine
December 20th, 2004, 09:54 AM
I hope she's alright I thought.
We kept walking, for what seemed like an hour or so, when I heard something strange.
" guys, I think we've got trouble...." I told quietly.
I was right. When I finished speaking, a horde of knights, monks, and geomancers appeared.
I unsheathed my blade and said," Oh joy!"

Electric Hero
December 20th, 2004, 12:12 PM
I unsheated my sword, ready to fight. I looked at all of the people that was around me. Unfortunately, to me, those were times when almost everything was solved with battles.

ooc: I think I will not come back until tomorrow or the day after it, so see ya!

FireEmporer
December 20th, 2004, 12:16 PM
A little girl with wings Flew over trhe monks and nights. "Kururu is Okay! No problems here! Life spells are life savers! Litterly!" She said then casted attack spells on the monks and nights "The geomancers have protection, so I can't do anything!"

Vincent Valentine
December 20th, 2004, 12:20 PM
OOC: Told you he'd be alright!

IC: "This is why I told you not to worry. I never killed the kid," I said.
Just then, I felt the grasp of vines from the Geomancers magic.
" AHHHH!!!!!!" It was a great pain, even though it was temporary. The vines were cut, and I was freed.
" I'll get you for that," I said, a sedistic smile on my face.
I grabbed my gun and began shooting at that Geomancer rapidly.

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"I think I'll let you guys handle this one.I want to see your skills even if you are only using 10% of your power."I said leaning against a tree.then a geomancer attacked me with a spell that wrapped me in wax.
"what the heck!!I try to take a break from my requests and I'm right back to my job!!"I yelled reaching for my shuruken.I used my dagger to slice a slit through the wax and then I threw the shuruken out of the slit.the geomancer hadn't seen me do any of this so the shuruken got him.I sliced through the rest of the wax and got out of the trap.

Vincent Valentine
December 20th, 2004, 08:19 PM
OOC: Let's try not to kill them all so easily! :D

IC: My bullets were shot at the Geomancer, but he was quick to react. He put up a shield made of the same vines that had entrapped me. Only one of them broke through, and that was my chance. I holstered my gun, and grabbed out my bow.
I aimed right at the hole my bullet had made, and shot my arrow straight at it.

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 08:26 PM
ooc:okay.sorry.
it appeared as if the shuruken had hit him but it had only nicked his side.I appeared behind him and grabbed my shuruken.he caught me off gaurd though and he attacked with his wax.I was thrown back and hit a tree.I jumped over him and used my blade to slice his chest.he went down.
"Whew.I didn't want to hurt anyone today."I said jumping into the tree.

Vincent Valentine
December 21st, 2004, 02:02 PM
My arrow had hit it's mark. The Geomancer was down.

WHAT'S GOING ON? I thought. I had begun sinking as well. It seemed as if the Geomancer had only faked his defeat to trap me, because I was sinking into quicksand.
" A little help here!" I screamed.

FireEmporer
December 21st, 2004, 02:07 PM
Kururu was soon sinking in the ground too "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?" She yelled trying to get out

Gohan
December 21st, 2004, 02:16 PM
"Well well.look at that.the so proclaimed great fighter is going down!"I said loud enough for all of the geomancers to hear.
"I would help but I don't like you very much.the little one however I shall help."I said jumping down being careful not to land in the quicksand.
"you can help the other one in the sand if you want noble one.you stood up for someone who took the throne as a child.for someone who may be evil."I said to her while I pulled her out.
"now gentalmen why don't we move the fight out there."I said gesturing towards a field not too far away.

FireEmporer
December 21st, 2004, 03:27 PM
Kururu Grabbed vincent and pulled "MISTER! I've got you!" She said Pulling him and Falling in there "Other Person who saved me! HELP USSSSSS!" She screamed.

Vincent Valentine
December 21st, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: FEMP, go on MSN. You can help me with RO :P

IC: " Kururu, " I said," You wouldn't by any chance happen to have some kind of rope would you? I'd rather not ask the weakling for help."

FireEmporer
December 21st, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Oh, yeah, let me whip out my rope, oh, and While I'm at it why don't I call santa claus and the tooth fairy! NO I HAVE NO ROPE! IF I DID, DO YA THINK I'D BE IN THIS SITUATION?" She yelled.

OOC: I can't! I haven't been able to for a while! I've been trying to all day! PM meh with the link to Re download MSN Beta. Oh and do you know who Put me on thier contact list? It said thier name was Rudy. Was it you?

Gohan
December 21st, 2004, 08:18 PM
"Feh.the 'weakling' huh?I know you don't mean that."I said climbing down the tree.
"Leave them,I want you to fight me.I want to see what kind of person this boy is."I said getting my blade ready.

Vincent Valentine
December 22nd, 2004, 03:09 PM
OOC:
NOw I'm confused. What's going on?

FireEmporer
December 22nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
OOC: I dunno... Gohan Confuzzeled meh...

Vincent Valentine
December 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
OOC: Where is Gohan? I need anti confuzzledness. :D

Electric Hero
December 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
ooc: what the hell is wrong with Gohan?....

ic: I jumped and grabbed myself from a tree before falling in the quicksand. I could see some spaces between the quicksands. I fell on one, and jumped to another and landed next to the quicksand that trapped Vincent and Kururu, "hello down there, I will help you to get you out of there, just wait" I told them. I looked around and saw one Geomancer still there. It launched one vine staright at me, but I evaded it and grabbed it before it could make any other move, then I cut it with my sword and the point of the vine fell on Vincent, "well, atleast that vine can help to get you out of there" I said with an innocent smile, then grabbed the other side of the vine to help them. Suddenly another vine trapped me and the geomancer started to pull me, but I made it to still hold the vine.

Gohan
December 22nd, 2004, 07:46 PM
ooc:okay the boy is Ari.you guys are in quicksand and I'm fighting a whole herd of geomancers.

"Ok...so you don't want to fight me.you know...well if I wanted to I could kill you.heh heh."I said charging at them.I slashed one on the arm another I punched in the gut.however when I was attacking the next one he sent vines at my sword.
"let go of my blade you misreable little punk!!"I yelled kicking him.he was knocked down but then the other geomancers attacked with there vines and had me encased in the plants.I couldn't move much less attack.there was an option though.if I could only reach it.
"hey guys is that all you've got?"I asked them mockingly.I reached for the dagger that was on the string around my neck.I was well practiced at throwing daggers when they were in my mouth.

Vincent Valentine
December 23rd, 2004, 10:52 AM
OCC: Why are you fighting Ari if he is still in his castle?

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 11:13 AM
ooc:nah..I mean that I want to see what kind of person Ari is.I didn't mean that he was attacking us just that I want to get past the geomancers.I am confusing in this RP aren't I?

Vincent Valentine
December 23rd, 2004, 09:01 PM
OOC: I'm confused as well. Let's just say, me and Kururu are free of the sand and we are all trying to fight our way through this resistance.

IC: I unholstered my gun once more, and rapidly, began shooting at all the enemies I could see.

FireEmporer
December 24th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Kururu Casted fire spells at the geomancers "It isn't working!" She yellse getting hit by vines, and water.

Gohan
December 24th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I threw the dagger and it hit its mark.this gave me enough time to escape the trap I was confined in.just as I was running past a geomancer to get another one a light blue beam cross right beside me.
"Geeze.watch where you aim that gun dunce."I said.

Flygon_Zero
January 6th, 2005, 08:42 PM
" Dunce! Who's to say I wasn't aiming at you? Oh my!" I said.
More enemies were arriving. They seemed to be arriving by the hundreds.
" We have to run! Now!!!!!!"

FireEmporer
January 7th, 2005, 12:38 PM
"Aieeeee! I'm on it! Lets goooooo!" Kururu said kicking her little legs, and flapping her wings wildly. "Aaaaarg!" She screamed getting hit by sevral attacks, Before casting Aeroga around the group, and flying directly above them.

Gohan
January 7th, 2005, 03:39 PM
"Run?I would prefer not to but I've got to keep this Ari kid safe from you vile little things."I replied.I ran back over to the tree and jumped up it to the highest branches.from there I jumped into the sky so I was level with the farie.