PDA

View Full Version : The N-gage! *vomits*

John Denver
December 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Ok...come out of the closet!

How many of you poor poor people have actually bought an N-Gage? C'mon, admit it! How many of you actually brought your self-esteem to an all time low? How many of you had your IQ dropped by 30,000 points? How many of you didn't have the patience to wait for a system that doesn't TOTALLY SUCK!

Say it now...

BOO ya!

Kairi
December 17th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Don’t flame the system, please…even if it’s considerly pretty poor, some people still enjoy it.

That said, it’s got a lot of basic design issues, no support, and little to no enjoyable games. It was…a failed attempt, I suppose.

John Denver
December 17th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Dont flame the system, pleaseeven if its considerly pretty poor, some people still enjoy it.

That said, its got a lot of basic design issues, no support, and little to no enjoyable games. It wasa failed attempt, I suppose.

I commend you Kairi, if but one person comes in here and says

Yes, I do like the N-Gage

Then I give a formal apology...but, what are the odds of that happening.

*looks around*

Rated R Superstar
December 18th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Yes, I do like the N-Gage- :p
Actually i HAVEN'T bought the System it's self,i'm a PS2 guy myself...:p

Brittany
December 18th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I commend you Kairi, if but one person comes in here and says

Yes, I do like the N-Gage

Then I give a formal apology...but, what are the odds of that happening.

*looks around*
You like the N-Gage? I'll have to buy myself one of those then >.>

Shadow
December 18th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't touch one of those things with a thirty nine and a half foot pole.
(cookies to anyone who can tell where that quote is from)

Bleh I have heard nothing but bad reviews about N-Gages, none of the games impress me, and it's a freakin cell phone. Though I'm one of the cell phone deprived people in the world, I wouldn't stoop so low as to buying an N-Gage.

Ryoutarou
December 18th, 2004, 09:02 PM
The taco...don't have one, never gonna get one. The system just had a poor set up and a very low grade choice of games.

Oh...the quote is from The Grinch...do I get a cookie now?

Shadow
December 18th, 2004, 09:07 PM
The taco...don't have one, never gonna get one. The system just had a poor set up and a very low grade choice of games.

Oh...the quote is from The Grinch...do I get a cookie now?
N-Gages are tacos? Eeeeewwwww they're old moldy, stale and, fungus-covered tacos. >.<

And to get your cookie, depending on your web browser, go to options and enable cookies. ;p See you can get a whole bunch of cookies.

And is there a game only on the N-Gage? All games I've seen can be gotten on other systems.

Ryoutarou
December 18th, 2004, 09:11 PM
But I really haven't seen that many good games for the thing...IF it had better games maybe....but not a chance right not XD

Kyosuke
December 19th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I guess the people of N-Gage had their heart in it but it failed horribly, much like the....Virtual Boy *shudders*.

Carlito-san
December 19th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I say a guy with one,and Me and my friends we started laughing like ****.It was so funny.Poor,poor soul.Wasting his money on ****..

FireEmporer
December 19th, 2004, 01:43 PM
When It first came out, I begged my mon for it for a month, Tried it out At my friends house, And Laughed at him for buying it.