PDA

View Full Version : from the bigining

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 05:41 PM
ok il play prof. Sam and my carri. you can pick any non-legendary basic pokenon to start with and you have to come to my lab to get it then you may start you jerny

ok this is what i nee anything els you want to add go a head ,this in mine
name:devyn
looks:long black hair an dark gree eyes,she has on a black sweater and a pair of jeans

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Prof.Sam sat at her computer with her glasses slipping down her nose as she fereusly typed away at some documents a small evee lay asleep on the dest in front of her

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 06:01 PM
devyn sat in a chair looking around she still hadent thou about witch pokemon to get so she just sat there

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 07:23 PM
devyn walked up to Prof.Sam "umm hello"she said and Prof.Sam staped away froom her monitor"yes what is it"she said in a quiet voice"i would like a volpix please"she said to the profeser and watched her dissapear into anouther room and come back with a pokeball"here you go"she said handing devyn the pokeball and devyn sent it out and stared at its white fur and pink eyes"its albino"the profeser expland and devyn piked it up and whent back to her seet with it

dark_croconaw
December 17th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Please dont triple post, and is there a plot besides just doing a journey.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 07:31 PM
((no one was comming and no thats pritty much it its just different traners staring ther journey to gather badges or become a gym leader or breadder or what ever its just a plane pokemon role play))

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:51 PM
name: Danny
looks:blonde hair, blue eyes, Wears all black
are you Prof. Sam? If so can I have a Eevee?

Blaziken_Boy
December 19th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Name:Kietuno

hey,can anyone here unscramble this?". *holds up paper*ayqusara ni kys ilpalra.
"and I want a Torchic.Wait.The Puzzle had a picture.There it is!"*picks up picture*http://tinypic.com/xwr9g"I'll call it rocketasa..no..rotasa..no..rayasa..no..RAYQUASA!Rayquasa!"

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Prof.Sam looked over at him and pushed up her glasses then at Kietuno"hold on one miet"she said and dissapperd coming back with a yellow pokeball and a red one and handed danny the yellow one and kietuno the red one"here you go.

Devyn saw the boys and ran over"hay anyone wanna battel"

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 08:17 PM
guys, this is spam. all of your posts really arn't RPing. either improve your typing or this thread will be closed.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Alright I got my Eevee it's time to go, but where to go first?

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Devyn let volpix out of the ball and volpix ran around happly and devyn watched her"after all that tim you finaly mine"she said and patted her lap and volpix jumped into it and curald up and devyn stroked her fur"il call you valeray, ray for short"she spoke in a soft tone

Flabébé
December 20th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Eevee try your tackle on that tree! THUMP! Nice hit. I'm suprised your that tough, I mean
I just got you and your already that strong.

Wolf_Goddess
December 20th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Name: Samantha (Sami for short)
Desc.: A tall girl with red hair. about 5'4. wears jeans and an orange t-shirt.
Pokemon wanted: Ponyta

She walked into the laboratoy, her long red hair swishing from side to side as she walked. She was tall and lanky, and she had blue eyes. "Umm, hello," she said in a tremulous voice, "I am looking for a Pokemon,a...a Ponyta perhaps?" she inquired, smoothing her hair out nervously. I...I always wanted one..., but perhaps this isn't the right time, you look busy." She rode Pokemon when she was little, her mom's old Rapidash. She longed for one of her own.

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Prof.Sam looked over atthe girl"shur hold on you wanted a ponyta right ok"she left and came back soo with a pokeball in her hand"here you go"she said the pokeball had a small blue mark on it.

Wolf_Goddess
December 21st, 2004, 03:19 PM
Sami opened the Pokemon, and out popped a Ponyta. But, it wasn't like how she remembered her mother's old one. Its flames were blue, much unlike any she had seen before. "Umm, why are the flames blue?" she inquires, smiling as the creature moves closer to her and rubs its head against her hand.

shadowolf~foever
December 21st, 2004, 11:30 PM
"i dont know"Prof.sam said taking notes on it..she put her notes away"whel hope fuly it dosent efect the helth good luck"she said and whent back to work

Flabébé
December 23rd, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Sami is that you I haven't seen you in forever" Danny said smiling with his blonde hair
blowing in the wind.

Wolf_Goddess
December 23rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
"Hey Danni," Sami said, smiling a bit. Her Ponyta knickered and Sam laughed. Finally, a pokemon for her. She would become the greatest trainer. "I'll call you, Black Lightning!" She said gleefully. "Black for short."

Flabébé
December 25th, 2004, 09:38 PM
"Hey Sami, whats up? I just got my Eevee and by the looks of it O'm geussing you just got your Ponyta."

Wolf_Goddess
December 26th, 2004, 10:37 AM
She shrugs. "Nothing really," she looks at him,"Are you going to compete with Gym Leaders? 'cause I am. I'm going to be the best trainer there is, along with Black Lightning!"

Flabébé
December 26th, 2004, 11:16 PM
No, I decided just to train and have fun with my pokemon.

PikaPal
December 26th, 2004, 11:21 PM
name:Nichole
looks: long blonde hair, blu eyes, black tank top and jeans

I want a ponyta as my starter, unless Im too late to join...

Flabébé
December 27th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I dont think your to late. So WELCOME!!

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 09:25 AM
She smiles. "Cool," she says. Her Ponyta nods its head as though it understands.

Flabébé
December 28th, 2004, 10:12 PM
"Yeah it's just me and Eevee." I said.

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 02:40 PM
"Of course, maybe your'll catch more Pokemon," Sami sugests.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 03:11 PM
"I'm thinking of being a breeder."

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"That sound good," she states, patting Black Lightning on the head.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 08:10 PM
"Yeah I hope that works out to cause I want to make pokemon happy. I mean I still battle but, you know."

shadowolf~foever
January 2nd, 2005, 01:08 AM
((ok everyone got there pokemon right if not they do now ok add your own littel tuch like wird color or power or whatever))

parallelzero
January 2nd, 2005, 08:18 AM
Okay guys, you need to start writing more in your posts. When this RP began you were writing decent amounts at a time, but now you're writing too little for a proper RP post.
If your posts continue like this, it may be closed. So just try and write more, okay? ^^;;