• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
New here and thought introducing myself would be the best way to use my first post. :)

Things about me:
1) Hated most of the Gen V Pokemon, but after playing through the game, I've grown to love most of them. In fact, quite a few of them have become some of my favorites from any generation.

2.) Besides playing video games, I really enjoy watching and playing sports.

3.) I have my degree in graphic design.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hi, welcome to PC! I was the same way about Gen III, but I learned to give new Pokemon more of a chance. I'm not much of a sports fan, but I do believe some discussion about them goes on in Culture & Media.

It's awesome that you have a degree in that. Do you like it? What do you do with those skills? Do you mind my barrage of questions? ;D Hope you have fun here~

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
Hi, welcome to PC! I was the same way about Gen III, but I learned to give new Pokemon more of a chance. I'm not much of a sports fan, but I do believe some discussion about them goes on in Culture & Media.

It's awesome that you have a degree in that. Do you like it? What do you do with those skills? Do you mind my barrage of questions? ;D Hope you have fun here~

Thanks for the welcome!

Don't mind your questions at all. :) I do like graphic design, been a passion of mine for awhile. There currently isn't many graphic design jobs available in the state I live in, so right now I'm doing freelance work. Stuff like website design, logo design, and most recently designed t-shirts for a band.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Hello there LegendaryFSK!

That's how I felt about Pokemon D/P XD But, now that I've played the games, they're not that bad! You like graphic designing? I think you should check the Art Gallery. :)

Anyways, welcome to PC, have fun, post around (but read the rules before you post!), and enjoy yourself here :)

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
Nice to meet you :D

Oh, another graphic design student! Hope you'll like it here :)
and yes I hated the design at first too but after playing I'm crazy in love with all of them lol.

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
Thanks for the Welcome Charizard and Chocoholictan!

Have been checking out the Art Gallery...lots of great stuff there!

Back