• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I dont think it is funny lol. But anyway,To make friends just post a lot. We dont need this.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
eh? totally uneeded thread here bud XD why dont you just PM people who seem nice and such, dont go making threads to make friends, cause friend threads just make friends not friendly...? *feels like Dr. Seuss*

Sawyer

���
Years
dude, that's seriously spam, and i feel disgraced that i made you a banner. >_< you spelled my name wrong in your sig >_N

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Basically, you dont need a thread to get friends just post and PM people to make them, dont make threads like this lol
edit: dude edit

John Denver

Banned
Years
I got an idea! Let's play a game! It's called Close the Pointless thread!

Do you know how to play? You find a dumb thread, then ya close it! HEY I FOUND A DUMB THREAD WOOOOOOOOT!

This is just, pure spam dude

~CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back