PDA

View Full Version : How it all began

Pages : [1] 2

Flabébé
December 17th, 2004, 08:38 PM
This it how it all began for 5(minimum)new trainers they get the chance to start with any starter they please (no legendaries).They will travel the Earth
to find diffrent Pokemon and fight off Team X.

name:Danny
starter:Treeko
looks:tall, brown hair, brown eyes. always smiling.
personalities:smart, kind, and tough.

Alana
December 17th, 2004, 08:42 PM
name: Akira
starter: Vulpix
looks: Blue hair, gold eyes, blue jeans, black t-shirt, black fingerless gloves, and a black headband.
personalities: Brave, kind, friendly, tough, and some itmes shy.

Kay11190
December 17th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Name:Kay
Starter:Eevee
Looks:Silver hair with blue eyes,wearsblck jeans and a black jeans jacket with a white T-shirt
Personality:Care free yet serious when it comes to doing what he has too.

shadowolf~foever
December 17th, 2004, 09:48 PM
name:devyn
looks:she has long green hairwith a singl natural brown streak on her bangs,she has gree-blue eyes,she has on a brown sweater and a pair of baggy jeans
starter pokemon:she has an albino Eevee((white with pink eyes))
personality:her mood change

dark_croconaw
December 18th, 2004, 01:03 PM
name: Kiera
starter: growlithe
looks: Short red with a scarlet ribbon tied in it. Her eyes glow a fiery blue with determination. She wears a black shirt, red cargo capries with a chain for a belt, and black and white tennis shoes.
personalities: Dark, with a light heart. Usually very cold, but touched by a friend, she can become very nice. She has a laid back style that makes her stubborn and care-free. She is very determined, and will always come out with her goals finished.

Hoshi
December 18th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Name: Hoshi
Starter: Torchic
Looks: >image inserted later<
personality: usually nice, but quiet.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 01:09 PM
((when do we start the roleplay ))

Flabébé
December 18th, 2004, 09:23 PM
we start right now.
As Danny walked outside, into the bright sunlight he knew it was time.He was 15, he wanted to finish school before he started training.Now that he's out of school he can get started. He jogged down the road to Prof. Oak's lab. Hey Professer.Hey Danny, how are you? I'm good, I want to start training now Professer.Are you sure Danny? Yes, and I know how I want.So do I and I saved him for you. TREEKO! A Treeko! Good luck. Thanks.
Iran out side and I ran into someone.

shadowolf~foever
December 18th, 2004, 11:14 PM
ooc:if its ok you bumped into me if not il chang it

ic:Devyn bliked as she looked at the boy she crashe into"sorry"she said looking down at her watch huridly"il be right back"she said hoping he what and ran in coming out with a pokeball"im devyn who are you"she asked

Desert Cacturne
December 19th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Is it too late? Err, I'm always late. And a slacker at RPs but I'll try to stay with this one. I don't have much time on my schedules during weekdays but since it's Christmas vacation, I'll be able to stay on lots. Coolioz! ^^
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg069.png
name: Sylvester
starter: Bellsprout
looks: Brown hair covered by a brownish red cap, black eyes, dirty brown pants, green sweater, yellow shoes. He looks very similar to his Bellsprout.
personalities: He is very shy towards strangers. But after a few days of getting along, he turns up to be someone you could really depend on. Courageous as he is, he is willing to accomplish the hardest of tasks, evening if it costs something special to him. He's very generous, friendly, and helpful but a slow adapter to new surroundings.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 11:20 AM
((welcom to the role play))

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I'm Danny. I just got my first Pokemon and from the looks of it you did to.
Are you going on a journey, If so can I travel with you?

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"yes i was running late thats why i was running sorry for the crash"she said"and yah id love to travel with you but first do you wanna battle

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Are you sure you want to challenge me? I know I'm good cause I grew up with my Pokemon.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"i thout you just said you just got your pokemon, iv grown up with my older sibling having pokeman and my parents having pokeman and now its my tturn and i think il win"she grind holding her pokeball

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I just got it but I've none ot my whole life cause Prof Oak is my cousin. So lets battle.
Go Treeko! Treeko! So, what you got?

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 04:56 PM
can I join??
name: Nichole
starter: Ponyta
looks: long blonde hair, blu eyes, black tank top and jeans
personalities: nice but quiet

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Yeah you can join*welcome*.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"i have an eevee"she said tossing it out and her smile grew when she saw the white fur"go eevee use takle"

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I walked outside the building of prof oaks lab, holding a pokeball tightly. I actually just got my first pokemon. I released it: out came my ponyta filly. "Hello Baby," I said to her, and she nuzzled my hand. Finally, after all those long days of helping out in prof oaks lab and spening hours with this filly, she was mine. We walked a ways and saw a couple trainers battling. We stopped to watch.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Treeko dodge it and use pound!

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"no eevee dont just stand there watch out"she watched as the pound hit eevee onthe back side and eevee turnd and used scrach on treeco whil he was down

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Treeko get up and tackle it nice hit!

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I watch as the two battled. Suddenly, Baby whinied. "Baby, theyre trying to concentrate!" I say, giggling. Baby responded by nuzzling my neck, making me giggle even more.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM
((i dont know any moves :dead: ))"eevee use tackel agen"she commanded

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:17 PM
No dodge it and finish it with slam.

(whats ur real name S~F)

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:21 PM
((it devyn and im a girl not a boy like most people think but i was named after a boy))she watched as eevee strugled to get up and fell back down and walked over and piked her up"you did good"she said rocking her"i guess you one"she said holding out a hand to shake

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I clapped. "Nice battle," i said, casually walking up to the two trainers, Baby following behind me.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I grasped her hand and said nice battle you and your Eevee are great. And who are you,looking at the mysterieus girl?

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Im nichole," I say, "I hope you dont mind, but I was watching your battle. Nice job."

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"thanks"she looked over at the girl"nice ponyta"she said

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Thank you, I just got her." I stroked Babys mane. "But weve know eachother for a long time." I looked at the girls eevee. "Thats a wierd color for an eevee."

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Thanks. Your Ponyta looks strong. Are you just starting?

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I nod. "Yes I am, I just got back from prof oaks lab."

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:30 PM
she nodded"yah she albino that pritty rare"

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:33 PM
hey if you want you can travel with us.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"yah come with us"she said

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I smile. "That would be awesome!" I say, and turn to Baby. "What do you think Baby?" She whinnied happily. "baby likes the idea too."

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Great now its three of us.Are you ladies ready to go?

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"yah lets go"devyn said puting eevee back inher pokeball to rest

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Im ready!" I say, smiling at my two new friends.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Return Treeko, lets go. Walking down the road I thought "I have some friends"

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Devyn began to skip and wonder ahead a littel ways then stoped "eeeeeeeewwwwwwww"she shouted pointing at a spinarak"its a spider squash it "

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I walk with my nwe friends, Baby right next to me. She was looking at me sillily, in the way that she always did when she was out in her pasture and I was with her. Then I realized something: I didnt have to be cautious anymore with her, I could do it whenever I wanted, she was mine. I smiled and she knew what I was thinking; I put my hands on her back and threw myself on. "Easy, girl, just walking for now," I said, and she listened, walking slowly next to my friends.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Treeko, I choose you! Slam that Spinarak.Nice, I said as the Spinarak ran away

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"thanks im sorta afread of bugs"she said hanging her head

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I laugh and baby stops suddenly, then canters off. She was playing, just like we did everyday in the pasture. "Weee!" I say, as she quickened her pace. Placing my hand on her neck, I turned her to go back to where the others were.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Your Ponyta is fast! And its ok to be afraid of bugs, alot of people are.

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"Hehehe thanks, we run everyday and I take good care of her." I turn to devyn. "ts ok, I kinda am too, they are creepy."

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"thanks"she said smiling agen

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 05:53 PM
They are kind of creepy but I juat always scared them away. Are you afraid of a Caterpie?

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I look ahead of us. Theres a huge bump in the road. I lean foreward and whisper to Baby. She half rears and whinnys, and takes off towards it. She jumps it perfectly, and we land perfectly on the other side. "Weeee!" I say, feelimg the adreneline rush.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"whel a caterpie is sorta fine becouse when its done evalving its somthing beautiful"devyn said skiping agen

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Good cause theres one right there. Go Treeko, tackle it. Nice, now slam. Direct hit!
Pokeball go! Come on, come on. Alright I caught Caterpie. The first Pokemon I ever caught!

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"i hope you know there are more then one caterpies out here"she quikly glanced at his head and back in front of her holding in a laugh and reached up and grabed a small caterpie and walked over to a tree and put it in it and walked back to the group

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I know but I caught it that means I'll have a Butterfree. NA NA
( I have to get off but I'll be on later I'll Pm you when I do. I promise)

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 06:13 PM
" what ever " she said looking around and heard somthing ina boosh and walked over and saw a spearow with a hert leg and seemed beat up and put it in a pokeball not neading to battel becouse it was already weak"we need to camp then go tothe next town fist thing to marow

Kay11190
December 19th, 2004, 06:26 PM
As Kay was walking up the path he saw some trainers set up camp. "Hey, do any of you want to battle me? I just got my starter last week and I've never got to battle anyone yet."

Desert Cacturne
December 19th, 2004, 06:42 PM
http://www.pokedream.com/games/fireleaf/walkthrough/bforest.png
Sylvester was walking in the forest with his Bellsprout. He had received Bellsprout yesterday after a celebration for his departure. After giving themselves a short snack, they left the forest, giving them a new route to walk on. They saw a group of young trainers along the path. "Bellsprout, let's ask for directions!"

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"Hey Ill battle you," I said to the stranger.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Are you sure you want to do that Nichole?

Kay11190
December 19th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Well anyway she must be sure she exepted.But really do you want to battle me ,though i havn't actually battled I studied on Eevee since i've got it and know alot about their attacks.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 08:00 PM
"you have an eevee"she said to the kay

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 08:08 PM
"Yeah I do, me and Ponyta are ready." Baby whinnied and reared happily.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Guys, this is getting spammy. either improve your RPing by the methods mentioned in the stickies, or this thread will be closed.

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 08:47 PM
OK Flygon.
Guys we need to improve. So here goes.
If you guys want to battle wait till morning alright.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 08:56 PM
alright il what till morning becouse Flygon has been to all the boards saying the same thing and it getting anoying

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Dont say anything bad about her or she might bann you.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 09:00 PM
alright il what till morning becouse Flygon has been to all the boards saying the same thing and it getting anoying
hmm... would i have to keep saying it if people would read the RP rules? no. so it isn't my fault. and Randall, I cannot ban. Even if I could i wouldn't do it over something so small. a warning is a warning.

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 09:01 PM
((ok sorry i take that back))

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 09:03 PM
*off topic,shadowolf~foever.you wanna start a rp together?

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 09:04 PM
((yah i guess if you wanna becouse il be up all night and no one will be at the roleplays))

Flabébé
December 19th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Well it will have to wait until tommorow cause I have to get off soon *I pmed you to*

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 04:33 PM
((ok it just happens to be tomarow(today)so what type of rp do you wanna start))

Alana
December 20th, 2004, 06:02 PM
OOC: Grumbles *Leaves for a few days and they start ith out me. Plus three page.* :P So anyone wanna tell me whats going on?

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 06:20 PM
((all we did was go into the forest and talk and stuff))

Alana
December 20th, 2004, 06:32 PM
OOC: Ok I'll start in the forest.

Akira walked around in the cool forest. She had been rather late in arriving at the lab for her first Pokemon, now she was trying to locate her friends. "Thats the last time I stay up till four in the morning." She muttered irratably as she walked along.

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 06:49 PM
ooc:read all previos post becose no one els is on in case i mised somthing

Flabébé
December 21st, 2004, 03:12 PM
Ok guys if we dont improve this will get shut down and I dont want that to happen so
please check your spelling and so on.

Char.
December 21st, 2004, 03:15 PM
::rushed outts her house quick:: I'm late! I'm late!

Flabébé
December 22nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
*Late for what?*
Come on guys you can battle later by now we have to get to Pewter City.

shadowolf~foever
December 22nd, 2004, 02:37 PM
"yah lets go"she said jumping up and down"i realy want to get there so lets hury"

Flabébé
December 22nd, 2004, 08:32 PM
Lets go I want to get to Pewter by tommorow. If anyone wants to battle Brock they will have to wait because he's mine.

shadowolf~foever
December 22nd, 2004, 10:44 PM
how come you get him first"she asked then stoped as she heard a stream and said"its water and my feet hurt can we take a break"she said her feet dident realy hurt she just wanted to go to the water

PikaPal
December 22nd, 2004, 10:46 PM
"Well Baby and I are full of run, well go and train or something then."

Flabébé
December 23rd, 2004, 01:39 PM
"I can't take a break I need to train", I said. "Fine, but only for a little while", I finally said.

Kay11190
December 23rd, 2004, 10:05 PM
"Well while you all take a break i'm going into the forest for a bit." Kay then wondered into the forest where he set up a scarecrow for Eevee to practice on."Ok Eevee to improve your ataack pattern we have to practice."The Eevee tilted the his head at Kay and then tackled the scarecrow."Great keep it up Eevee"

PikaPal
December 23rd, 2004, 11:33 PM
"Ok then, me and Baby are gonna train." I trotted Baby over to a log. "Hey baby, wanna jump?" She responded by whinnying and nodding her head. I smiled. "Ok then, GO!" I crouched over her withers as she ran and jumped perfectly over the log.

Flabébé
December 24th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"Well what are you gonna do? I'm heading around to the other side of the lake for some practice."

Kay11190
December 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Kay wondered out of the forest and saw that Danny was walking away."Danny why don't we practice together it will be fun. I mean you'll be able to practice your strategy for your battle against Brock."

Flabébé
December 25th, 2004, 09:33 PM
"Sure, GO TREECKO! Tackle it now!"

Kay11190
December 25th, 2004, 10:42 PM
"Eevee sand attack now" Eevee then shot up a big cloud of sand making it almost hard to see it. " Now eevee follow up with a tackle."

Flabébé
December 26th, 2004, 11:15 PM
"Dodge it and use your slam attack", replied Randall.

PikaPal
December 26th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Baby and I rode over the log a few times. Suddenly, baby heard a noise and spooked. "Easy girl!" I said, soothing her. I looked over to see a pikachu!

Kay11190
December 27th, 2004, 09:34 AM
"Eevee use quick attack to dodge and follow up with a Bite attack" Before eevee could move it was hit by slam it was hit by slam. "Eevee, get up you can do it." Eevee struggled up after the slam and then unleashed its fastest quick attack to get into range for a Bite."Go Eevee hit it with your most powerful bite."

shadowolf~foever
December 27th, 2004, 12:43 PM
she lay her feet in the water and kicked her feet when she felt somthing tuch them and looked down at the water and a small horsey looked up at her"hello"she said and it came to the surface and eevee bent down close and the pokemon splashed water in eevees face and eevee turnd around and kicked dirt at it using a sand attack and then dove in and bit it and devyn tossed a pokeball and cout it but dident want to tell anyone and whent back to sokeing her feet as eevee ran around takaling trees over and over

Flabébé
December 27th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Treecko dodge! Man", Danny yelled when Treecko was hit by Eevee's bite attack.
"Can you get up? Alright finish this with take down!"

Kay11190
December 27th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"Eevee try to dodge or we're done for." Eevee then struggled up again after the bight attavck and was hit by a furocious Take Down.Eevee tried it's hardest to get up and fainted

Flabébé
December 27th, 2004, 08:58 PM
"Great battle, I hope my battle with Brock goes a little like this. Thanks for the practice!"

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Your welcolm ,but just tolet you know your not going to beat Brock with normal attacks.You should try to have Treeko learn Bullet Seed or evole your caterpie.My plan is to have eevee use bite the whole time since its a dark attack. Well 'im going to go ahead to Pewter so I can get Eevee t the pokemon center see ya, oh yeah tell the others to stop at the pokemon center to get me so i can see everyones battle.Kay then walked off into the forest for Pewter City by himself.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 09:29 AM
I walked slowly over to the Pikachu. Suddenly, I tripped and fell, making lots of noise. "Oh no," I said, wincing and looking up, expecting the Pikachu to be gone. But he was still there. It hadnt moved. I got up and walked over to it. It was hurt! "Oh my gosh!" I said, picking up the pokemon. "Dont worry, Im gonna take care of you," I said to it. It just looked at me. I swung myself onto Baby and rode towards the pokemon center. On the way I saw Kay headed the same way. "Need a lift," I asked, slowing.

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 11:23 AM
"Sure I need to get to Pewter as fast as possible" Kay hopped on baby back."So how fast do you think baby can go."

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 11:29 AM
I smiled. "Hang on and youll see." I called to Baby and she dug in the ground faster, tearing away at the earth, galloping as fast as she could go. In no time at all we were at the Pewter City pokemon center.

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 11:37 AM
"Wow that was fast,thanks." Kay then ran into the center and handed Eevee pokeball over to Nurse Joy."Ok so do you want to go to the gym before the others or should we wait for the others."Kay then looked at the operating room door and the light went out. Nurse Joy Walked out with Eevee ball handed it to Kay and went back to the front desk.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"First I need to get this Pikachu taken care of." I handed Nurse Joy the pokemon and she nodded, entering the operating room again. "You can go ahead of you want but Im gonna wait to see how pikachu is."

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Fine i'll wait for you i don't feel like facing Brock bymyself. By the way whats your stradagy for facing Brock?" Mine isnt that great since the onl pokemon i have is Eevee. Plus i feel bad for not giving him a name yet.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Speed," I replied, "just to dodge the attacks till his pokemon get tired, then attack." I replied, a little worried about pikachu.

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 12:41 PM
"Don't be should did a good job with Eevee so don't worry. O yeah i need your advice about what i should name Eevve i'm thinking either Ace or Kite. Which do you like better

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM
"I like Ace, its really cute," I said smiling."

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"great then I'll name him Ace."He said smiling back. One more thing which pokemon are you going to use against Brock?"

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 12:57 PM
"Well I only have Baby, I didnt catch the Pikachu..." I said, wishing I had.

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 01:02 PM
oh well maybe when Nurse Joy coms back you can catch it.Anyway baby will do well against Brock. I'll be back i'm going to the pokemart to get some stuff be back in a minute. Kay ran out the door to the pokemon center and came back rather fast.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"That was quick." I heard a beep and turned to see NJ and the Pikachu, awake and happy! "Pikachu is just fine," she said, handing him to me. "alright!" I said, and pikachu smiled. "Pik Pika pikachu." he said. NJ nodded. "Pikachu says he wants to go with you Nichole." I smiled. "Yay, of course!" Pikachu jumped into my arms. "Welcome to the team!"

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"Man i can't wait to get my second pokemon. So are you ready to go face Brock?"He said looking at Nicole.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 01:16 PM
'Yeah, sure, lets go." I released baby to introduce Pikachu. She whinnied happily and I smiled.

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 01:26 PM
The two wlked to the Pewter Gym wre they stood outside the door."OK firts thing whose going first? I think that you should but it's up to you what doyou want to do."

Flabébé
December 28th, 2004, 10:11 PM
"Didn't I say I was going first," I said as me and the rest of the group stood behind them.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 10:12 PM
I turned and smiled. "Hello!" I said happily.

Flabébé
December 28th, 2004, 10:14 PM
"I could of swore I said I was gonna battle Brock first, did I not." I said laughing.

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 10:28 PM
"you go first then," I said, moving so he could go in first.

Flabébé
December 28th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I walk in and see Brock laughing at a trainer as he returned a fainted Pidgey.
"Thats it Brock, your going down! You dont treat trainers like that! GO TREECKO!!"
"Go Geodude" he yelled! Treecko, slam! Alright now use double team! Now finish Geodudewith take down!" "No way, I didn't get one attack in. Alright lets see how you stand up against this, Go Onix! Wrap!" Dodge, no Treecko can you get up?" Treecko got about half way up and fell. "You did great, go Butterfree." An amazing Butterfree fluttered out of the ball. "Alright, lets teach Brock how to battle. Sleep powder, man.
Now try stun spore. nice now finish it with sleep powder. Ha, in the officail rule book
if a pokemon falls asleep in battle it's counted as fainted. In that case I win."

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 11:03 PM
"Danny you can calm down. ot wasnt that serious." Kay said looking at Danny in amazment

Flabébé
December 28th, 2004, 11:08 PM
"I cant stand anyone who treats new trainers like crap. And I'll take my badge now. Thank you"

Kay11190
December 28th, 2004, 11:13 PM
"Danny i think we shold go to the pokemon center before you attract attention." they all walked to the center and sat at one of the tables."Well i guess no one can face Brock until later now. So what are we oing to do in the meanwhile."

Flabébé
December 28th, 2004, 11:22 PM
"Well we could always go to that big grassy spot near the entrince of the town and look for some new Pokemon."

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Sounds good to me!" I said happily

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 12:09 AM
As they walked down the road Randall saw a Torchic laying on the side of the road sleeping. The Torchic wasn't sleeping, Randall saw. It was waiting for something. Randall thought,"If my Treecko can beat that Torchic, that would be great training.
"Go Treecko! Slam it! Nice, watch out for the ember. Man that was a direct hit," Randall
thought. "Get up and use takedown! Alright now tackle it before it gets up! Yes, pokeball go," he said as he tossed a pokeball at the Torchic. Come on,come on. Yes I
caught a Torchic.
Thats three pokemon" Randall said gleefully. Come on guys I know you can catch some to you know. Dont save tham all for me."

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 12:10 AM
I smiled. "good job!" I said, and Pikachu and Baby both said their congrats too.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Thanks,but you guys should catch some to I'll leave tha next one to one of you guys.

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 12:16 AM
'I just got a pikachu, I need to train!" I said still happy as ever.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 12:19 AM
"OK thats just fine with me. As a matter of fact theres a Pidgey go battle it and lets see how you do."

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Ok, " I said. I sent Pikachu. "Use thundershock!" The pidgey was caught off guard and flew away as soon as it was hit. "Nice job Pikachu!" I said.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 12:25 AM
"Short but sweet. Your Pikachu is pretty tough. You'll do just fine in battle's."

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 12:26 AM
I smiled. "Thanks!" Pikachu nodded and laughed. Baby whinnied her thoughts as well. "I havent forgotten about you girl!" I said, petting her.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 12:30 AM
"Come on out Treecko,Butterfree,and Torchic. We all can walk since its a wounderful day. Come on guys let your Pokemon out!"

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 12:31 AM
"Mine already are," I said, laughing as I ran around, Baby chasing me. This was another one of our games we played.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 12:36 AM
"Hey Torchic, meet your new friends." Treecko walked up and winked, Butterfree flew over and picked Torchic up and flew it around while Torchic was laughing as was I.

Kay11190
December 29th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Kay started to wonder from the others and headed back into the forest where he saw a boy abusing his Houndour."What in world do you think your doing?"Kay yelled at the boy."This stupid pokemon won't even use a simple Fire Blast, so i'm going to beat some sense into it.Said the trainer who then kicked the Houndour down."You know what i don't like trainers like you.So even though most people don't do this I think i want to battle you."If i win i get Houndour if you win you get all my money and my Eevee who won't lose by the way."The trainer exepted and the battle was on. "Go Ace" Kay threw the pokeball and an Eevee came out ready for battle."Pokeball go" shouted the trainer as a Geodude came out."This Geodude has been in my family for a long time and has never lost."said the trainer."Well get ready for your first defeat."said Kay.Geodude use rock throw. The Geodude started hurling rocks everywere."Ace dodge then with quick atack then use sand attack in its eyes."As the commands were set Ace dodged and managed to hit the geodude in the eyes with sand attack."Thats cheating!" Yelled the trainer. No it's not it's a stradegy i was going to use on Brock and it needed a test run. "Now ace finish this with an Iron Tail" Ace then took of with it's tail glowing and hit the geodude dead in the face causing it to faint."It looks like i win, now give me Houndour."Kay demanded."Fine I never liked that pokemon anyway."The trainer handed Kay Houndour's pokeball and walked off. The Houndour looked at his new trainer and struggled a happy bark. Kay then put Houndour in his pokeball and headed for the pokemon center full speed.

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"Hold up Kay. I saw that battle and your definetly going to beat Brock. If you battled like that you would have killed me."

Kay11190
December 29th, 2004, 04:11 PM
"Well, i guess but thats not what mattes i have to get houndour to the pokemon center."Kay continued running to the center and handed houndour and his pokeball over to Nurse Joy."He should be done shortly" she said. Thanks Nurse."Now i can add Houndour to my strdegy. This will go alot easier now."

Flabébé
December 29th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"How are you going to use him in your statigie?"

Kay11190
December 30th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Well Ace will go first so he should be able to beat geodude and wear down onix. Then Houndour can use smog and try to poisin it and finish with a Faint Attack.

Flabébé
December 30th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"Nice, I'll head on up thier and wait for you."

Kay11190
December 30th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Nuse Joy walked into the room and handed Houndour to Kay."Thanks again Nurse Joy" Kay then ran quickly up to the Gym where he found danny right outside of it." Did anyone else go in before me?" Kay asked Danny.

PikaPal
December 30th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I cantered baby up to the gym doors, pikachu on my shoulder. "Whos up next?" I asked curouisly.

Flabébé
December 30th, 2004, 10:29 PM
There was a girl that I saw go in right before I got hear.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 10:45 PM
OOC: Hey I'm back! Sorry for the delay all. I was on R&R.

Akira looked around the gym. Vulpix yipped exitedly. "Calm down." Brock walked in. "I'm here for a gym match." She announced.'

"Very well. Two on two no time limit." A judge walked in. Akira stood at one end of the gym and Brock stood at the other.

"Go Blaze." Vulpix jumped forward.

"Go Geodude." Brock released a Geodude.

"Don't worry Blaze we can beat that hunk a rock. Use Ember then Quick Attack!" Blaze lept forward and shot white hot embers at Geodude then darted to the left to avoide it's counter attack then sped forward and slammed into it. Not the smartest move. Blaze jumped back slightly dazed.

This gave Brock a chance to attack. "Geodude use Rock Smash!" Geodude clapped its hands together and hit the battle feild with enormous force. This sent a jet of rocks straight at Blaze.

"Blaze dodge it quick!" Blaze moved but didn't entirerly dodge the rock. She was still hit by several large stones. She was dazed again. "Blaze quick use Double Team!" Blaze seemed to split into ten Vulpixs which made Geodude become confused.

Flabébé
December 30th, 2004, 11:16 PM
"I know lets go in and see how the battle is going."

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Geodude seemed to be dizy but Brock stayed strong. "Geodude concentrate! Find the real one." Geodude closed its eyes.

"Hmm. Blaze Mix Agility and Flamethrower!" Blaze appeared and darted one way then the other with lightning speed every time she stopped she used Flamethrower which put Geodude even more off ballance till finally she made a direct hit causing serious damage.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:10 AM
"Wow she is good, real good" Randall stated as he watched with amazment!

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:27 AM
Geodude was confused and tired. Finally it fainted. "Geodude is unable to battle Vulpix wins." Said the judge. Brock recalled Geodude.

"I know you did your best. This match is far from over, go Onix!"

"You up for another round Blaze." Blaze nodded and lept forward.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:30 AM
"Come on, Whip his butt." I shouted!

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:36 AM
Akira jumped. She hadn't relised anyone was there. She nodded more to herself then said, "Blaze use Wilo Whsp."

OOC; I have to go. Bye.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 12:49 AM
OCC: your getting offline?

Tapioca
December 31st, 2004, 11:11 AM
*can i join?*

*name-Amber
*starter-vulpix
*looks-short blonde hair (like richies),a black t-shirt, red jacket, baggy skater pants, black vans.
*info-hyper, always happy. can be serious whan needed

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 12:57 PM
OOC: Yeah I left but I'm back.

Blaze jumped forward and breathed blue flames at Onix. It burned it but wasn't very effective.

"Onix use Bind!" Said Brock. Onix lunged at Blaze.

"Blaze dodge!" Blaze tried to moved but Onix was so big that it was hard to avoid it. Onix grabbed Blaze and squeezed hard.

"Vul!" Cried Blaze in pain.

"Blaze! This isn't good." Akira held up a Pokeball. "Blaze return!" But Onix was blocking it. Finally Blaze quit struggling and Onix dropped her unconsous on the floor. Akira held up the Pokeball again. "Return." Blaze disappeared inside. "You did good. You deserve a good rest." She put the Pokeball away and took out another. "Go Faithful!" She tossed the Pokeball and an Eevee appeared. The judge waved the flags beginning the next round. "Faithful use Double Agility!" Faithful split into twenty copies and darted around Onix in three dirrections.

"Onix use Bide." Onix closed it's eyes and began to gather energy.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 02:09 PM
"Come on, kill him" I muttered to my self as I saw Eevee split.

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 02:14 PM
OOC: I decided to finish this.

Onix was powering up but it was no use. Faithful sprang out of no where and hit Onix with such force it was sent reeling into the wall where it hit the ground out cold. The judge held up the green flag. "Onix is unable to battle this match goes to Akira." Akira ran forward and picked up Faithful. "Great job." Brock walked over after returning his Oix and handed her the Boulder badge.

"Here you earned it. Great match." They shook hands and Akira put the badge away before recalling Faithful.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 02:16 PM
"Yeah! That was awsome. Your Eevee is really strong. I'm Randall, whats your name?"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 02:20 PM
"Thanks. I train Faithful in speed and that turns into power. I'm Akira."

Tapioca
December 31st, 2004, 02:21 PM
can i join? ive already done my stuff its on this page or the page before

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 02:21 PM
"Well we are all traveling together, would you like to come with us?"

OCC: try to join earlier but yes firefox you can

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 02:24 PM
Akira smiled. "Sure why not. But first I need to go to the Pokemon Center and heal Blaze."

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 02:28 PM
"Ok then, lets go. by the way where did you find your Eevee at?"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 02:31 PM
"I found it in the woods. The pore thing was tied to a tree with a note pinned to the leash. It said please if you find this Eevee take care of it. I'm not aloud to have a Pokemon and I'm afraid of what mother will do to it if she finds it. Eevee has always been faithful so please take good care of it. So I took it and gave it the name Faithful."

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 02:36 PM
"Thats really cool. So was it injured?"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 02:51 PM
"No is had some food and water beside it. Who ever had to let it go must have loved it alot. I feel sorry for them." They arrived at the Pokemon Center and Akira handed Nurse Joy her Pokeballs.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 02:57 PM
"Well maybe if it had a name on the note you could find who it originally belong to."

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 03:00 PM
Akira shook her head. "I scanned every inch of that note but there wasn't a single name on it. No adress or any thing."

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 03:05 PM
"Thats sad. I know who's it was!"

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 03:07 PM
"Whose?" Asked Akira curiously. She would love to see Faithful back with it's own trainer.

Flabébé
December 31st, 2004, 03:14 PM
"It's not a she. It's a he. It's me and I saw how It came to love you so I want you to keep it."

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Yours? But why did you abondon it in the first place?"

Kay11190
December 31st, 2004, 03:32 PM
Kay then walked into the pokemon center."Well i can't battle Brock for another hour so what should we do now?" He asked Randall until he noticed the girl from the gym had just asked him a question."Oh sorry for interupting go ahead , great battle by the way."

Tapioca
December 31st, 2004, 09:28 PM
OCC: sorry, i just began to surf the pc because im not alloud on here *he he* ill try to come earlir...SORRY!!!!!!

Alana
December 31st, 2004, 10:16 PM
Akira lookedat the other boy. "Thanks. I'm Akira. What's your name?"

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 11:53 AM
"My names Kay, it's a pleasure to meat you Akira."He said smiling at the girl."So what were you two talking about anyway?"

Alana
January 1st, 2005, 01:34 PM
Nurse Joy came over and handed Akira her Pokeballs. "We were talking about a little Eevee I found in the woods. Randall said it was his. I was asking him why he left it in the woods."

Kay11190
January 1st, 2005, 01:38 PM
"You know Danny that is a good question. I'd like to know why you did it too."Kay said with a grin on his face.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Cause my dad said if I didn't get rid of it he would get rid of it for me. Then he moved away about a month later."

Flygon trainer
January 4th, 2005, 04:55 PM
This is a warning to all of you, and the LAST ONE. If you guys do not read the rules and follow them accordingly, I will close this thread. Your posts are hardly detailed, and they can be considered Spam.

Flabébé
January 4th, 2005, 05:01 PM
As Randall, Akira, and Kay stood in the lobby at the pokemon center, Brock walks in holding his pokeballs. "Nurse Joy, can you heal them," Brock asked? "This is the second time today you've been in hear today, have you lost twice?" "Yes," he said looking at his feet.
"Lets go you guys," Randall said as he walked in to the bright sunlight.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Akira watched Brock. She didn't follow the others and walked up to him. "Hello Brock." He looked at her. "I'd just like to say thanks for the great battle. I haven't had one like that since I left home." She held out her and hand and Brock shook it. He seemed happier. Akira then followed the others outside into the bright sunlight. "So hwo long was Faithful out there in the woods?" She asked.

Flabébé
January 5th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"That would depend on what day you found him." I said as i walked down the dirt road.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Hmm. Well I found him about a week and a half ago."

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 09:23 PM
"He was there for about 4 days." I said quietly "I didn't want to get rid of him though."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Akira nodded. "It must have been hard." She thought for a moment then took off her back pack and pulled out a yellow egg with a black stripe around the middle. "I got this egg awhile back for catching a pesky egg thief. Here." She handed him the egg. "I want you to have it. I'm no good at raising eggs."

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 09:46 PM
"Really! Thank you very much. I owe you big time! Thank you."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Well you gave me your Eevee. And I know how much he ment to you." She shrugged. "So where to now?"

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 10:12 PM
"Not sure but where ever we go we all have to promise to stick together!"

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Akira smiled. "I promise. No matter what I'll stick with you guys."

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"I knew you would." I said. "Lets go to the Pokemon Center, since there's nothing else to do." As Akira and Randall walked down to the Pokemon Center their hands kind of touch and they walked off holding hands. "I like you Akira."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Akira blushed. "I like you too." She said quietly.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 10:51 PM
"Really! Oh I mean you do, cool. Would you want to out with me?" I managed to say.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Akira looked at him. "Yes." She said smiling.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 10:57 PM
I grabed her hand and again and kept walking. "I have someone to love," I thought to myself. I looked over and winked.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Akira smiled back at him. Her thoughts were on another planet right now. "So where should we go now"? She asked again not really bothered by it.

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 11:08 PM
I thought a moment. I walked over to everybody else and started talking. Walked back and said." We gonna head up to Mt. Moon and wait for them there caus they still have to battle Brock

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 11:18 PM
"Sounds like a good idea to me. I hear there are some really strong Pokemon on MT. Moon. I bet we'll get some great training up there and maybe even catch some rare Pokemon."

Flabébé
January 7th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"Yeah, I'm sure we will. So when did you know you liked me?" I asked walking.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Akira thought for a moment. "I'm not sure. While we were in the Pokemon Center I guess. What about you?"

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 12:35 AM
"Definatly when I saw you battling. You battled with such heart.I liked that."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:41 AM
"It helps when you and your Pokemon are so close."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Thats how me and my Treecko are. We've been friends forever.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:54 AM
"That's how me and Blaze and Faithful are. So just out of curiousity what do you wanna be after your Pokemon journey?"

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:03 AM
"I would like to join the Elite Four. If not I want to be a Prof. What about you?"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:11 AM
"I think I want to be a Pokemon docter. If I can't then a Pokemon researcher would also be second. I want to learn every thing I can about Pokemon."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:13 AM
"Me too." I thought.
"I wish they would hurry so we could head into the cave."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Akira nodded. "I can't wait to start exploring."

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:22 AM
"Me either. Well lets rest here for the night."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Akira nodded. She sat down with her back against a rock and watched as a few stars appeared.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 01:31 AM
"Good night Akira. I'll see in the morning." I said as I kissed her cheak.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Akira smiled and turned over. She fell asleep quickly but not before there was a flash of light and Blaze curled up beside her. "I'm putting a lock on that Pokeball in the morning." She muttered.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 11:10 AM
"Well were is everyone? They need to hurry up."Randall said walking up a hill towards a building.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Akira followed him. "Maybe they had trouble with Brock." She sugested.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Lets head back down to see if everything went alright."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Akira nodded. "Alright thats a good idea."

OOC: I'm gonna have to run soon. My mom wants on but I should be back soon. I'll stay as long as I dare. Hehe thinks well I have earned the nickname dare devil.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
We started walking down the road and a trainer walked up and asked to battle.
"Sure!"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"I'll be referey." Volunteers Akira happily.

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 08:34 PM
"Lets go! Go Torchic!" I yelled. "Go Pkachu." "Torchic ember attack. Now swift. And finish with flame thrower!"

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 12:23 AM
Akira watched the battle intently. Pikachu was still standing but hurt.

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 09:11 AM
After Kay's victory against Brock he ran up the road toward MT. Moon to see Randall in a battle. "Hey Randall i got my badge.He said holding up the bolder badge in his right hand. "Wow Randall your geeting better at battling." I say looking at the dazed Pikachu.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"Cool, Torchic lets end this! Flame wheel attack!"

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Pikachu is to dizzy and weak to defend itself and faints. "Pikachu is unable to battle Randall and Torchic wins." Pretends to wave a flag like officail judges.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"Oh yeah, great job Torchic!"

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:37 PM
The other trainer recalls Pikachu shakes Randall's hand and walks off. "Great job. Your Torchic is well trained."

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:43 PM
"Thanks. Wait how is it well trained that was it's first battle."

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"Then its a natural battler. It will be strong."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"So Randall That was a great battle though i only caught the end. Anyway my plan worked perfectly and houndour ended it. The others are waitintg to face Brock now so we can do whatever until then i guess."Kay then sat and tried to think of something they could do.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Well there is nothing to do. We could just talk I geuss."

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"What do you want to talk about then?"

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Well you guys can sit here and talk but i'm going to go train in the Mt. Moon. I think if I stay clse to the entrance everyone can catch up." Kay got up and headed toward the cave."Are you guys going to come?" he asked looking back at them.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Akira followed him. "That sounds like a good idea. I could use some more training for my next gym battle."

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"Me too, lets stop at that Pokecenter So I can heal Torchic."

Kay11190
January 9th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"Alright let's go."said Kay with an exited look on his face. "I can't wait to see if i can catch some new pokemon there. I need a grass type so i can have a well rounded team." He said walking with his two pokeballs in hand.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Maybe I'll find a water or electric type." She headed into the cave too.

Flabébé
January 9th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"There are alot of Zubat here so I might catch one of them just for the heck of it."

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 12:11 AM
"Whose afraid of a few bats. I'm looking for stronger Pokemon like Golbat."

Flabébé
January 10th, 2005, 02:47 PM
"I don't think your gonna find a Golbat here hon. Maybe a geodude or asomething."

Kay11190
January 10th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"Well you never know so you can't really say. I mean for all we know there was a power hungy Zubat and it evolved. Anyway I'm going to catch a geodude here definetly and hopefully there will be at least one graa type."Kay said to the others while walkin backwards ahaed of them.

Flabébé
January 10th, 2005, 08:48 PM
"You think your heading in before me" I said messing around. "I go in first." As I said that I was swarmed with a huge group of Zubat.

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:28 PM
"Hey wait for me." Called Akira running after them. The first thing she saw in the cave were some Zubat. "Let's start training."

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 05:05 PM
"Yes lets." Kay took out a pokeball an threw it."Come on Houndour lets train."The Houndour barked happily and took an offensive stance. "Now use smog on the zubats in that cloud of them over there." Houndour unleashed a smog attack at the zubat causing them all to scatter and a Golbat to appear."Ok that was unexpected Houndour use...." Before Kay could finish the command Houndour was getting hit continuesly by wing attacks from the Golbat.Ok Houndour try to use your Faint Attack." Houndour managed to diappear to reappaer behind the Golbat and use ember."Akira you said you wanted a Golbat right well heres your chance.! Kay shouted. The Golbat had flown up and used a supersonic and confused Houndour. Before Kay could return him the Golbat used Leach Life and knocked out Houndour. "OK Akira your turn."

Flabébé
January 11th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Akira nows your chance, you said you wanted a Golbat get it!"

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Akira looked at the Golbat. It seemed to be the leader of the Zubat even their protector. It was strong alright. She made up her mind quickly. "Go Blaze!" Blaze lept forward. "Blaze use Flamethrower." Blaze shot white hot flames at Golbat who dodged most of them and used Super Sonic. "Dodge and use Agility Ember!" Blaze stared running this way and that shooting embers at Gulbat who couldn't dodge them all. it was getting tired. "Finish this with Flamethrower!" Blaze lept into the air and shot a fountain of flames at Golbat who fainted. Rather than throwing a Pokeball Akira walked over to the Golbat and used a Super Potion on it. "You put up a good fight. Protect these Zubat well." She said quietly and stood up. "Come on lets go a little deeper."

Flabébé
January 12th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"Sweetie I thought you wanted a Golbat? Why did you heal it and not catch it?"

Kay11190
January 12th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"Well i think she did want one, but not bad enough to take one away from pokemon that need it more than her. If you ask me Akira I think you did a good thing for those pokemon." Kay said watching the Golbat gather the zubat again.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Akire nodded. "It's the leader. Besides I can see that it wouldn't want to be captured and trained. It prefers this place. It grew up here and worked hard to evolve and become the guardian of these Pokemon. I couldn't take it from this place. Come on lets keep moving."

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 03:00 PM
"Sure let's go!" He called to them already running off. "This is going to....." Kay triped over a rock. "Stupid rocks always in my way." Kay started to kick the rock until t uncurled and threw a rock at him. "that's no rock that's a geodude. Alright then Ace use an iron tail so we can catch this thing." Ace ran up to the geodude and threw it's glowing tail at it. The geodude grabbed Ace's tail and threw it just like the rock he tossed earlier. Ace hit the ground with a big thud. Ace managed to get up and ran and launched another iron tail and made a direct hit.and knocked the geodude to the ground. Alright pokeball go. I always wanted to say that." Kay hurled a pokeball at the geodude and caught it. "Great now all i need is a grass pokemon."

DanielDude234
January 13th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Name: Skye
Starter: Blue Pikachu (Already Cought)