PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] BW040 - Zorua

Kenshin5
May 30th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Like what I said in BW026's topic, According to 2ch and Terebikun...

てれびくん
terebikun
30日ゾロア・ザ・ムービー!ポケモンナイトの伝説!!
30 nichi zoroa . za . mu^bi^ ! pokemonnaito no densetsu !!

30 June
Zorua the Movie ! The Legend of the Pokémon Knight !!

Don't know which one is it (it's same in japanese).

Enjoy!
Sounds like a episode featuring Zorua, don't know the validity of this one either. This may be off the movie...

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2011, 12:18 AM
Hope to see Satoshi catching it =D
Yeah I know it's not gonna happen, but I can dream, can't I? :D

Perrie ✿
May 31st, 2011, 04:19 AM
If this is the Zorua episode that has been circulating, then it's this one; Episode 699: Zorua the Movie! Legend of the Pokemon Knight!

Not another movie centered around that thing. D:

Mew~
May 31st, 2011, 04:24 AM
It may just be some sort of short movie. If it is actually part of the series, then I hope Ash does actually catch it, even though it's highly unlikely. I wonder if it's the same one from the 13th movie, Ash did say he'd go see it again or something along those lines. xD

The "Knight" bit may be incorrect, but Night wouldn't make sense either...

Kenshin5
May 31st, 2011, 12:26 PM
On Serebii people were getting Escavalier out of it though(even though he looks more like a Roman solider). Maybe N captures it... I don't know if they would actually give Ash a cool pokemon like Zorua. The Illusion ability would be cool too see regularly.

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2011, 11:52 PM
The Illusion ability would be cool too see regularly.
For example transformation into Iris, like Zorua did in movie to Hikari? :D

M4
May 31st, 2011, 11:54 PM
It's gonna be a de-make of the movie? Like how there's two mewtwo movies?

Silver25
June 1st, 2011, 10:35 AM

Doubt it. Looks like it will be an actual episode. They've done this in the past so it's not surprising at all. (Ex. Lugia, Entei, Celebi, Lucario, Shaymin, etc...)

Kenshin5
June 1st, 2011, 11:44 AM
For example transformation into Iris, like Zorua did in movie to Hikari? :D
Well it does appear as a littleboy in the game so I wouldn't leave that out of the realm of possibility.

It could be like EP069 - Lights, Camera, Quack-tion! Or it could be considered a special episode OVA type.

Mew~
June 18th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Oh hey there. Look what we have here.

「サトシたちが立ち寄った映画館に、あくタイプの〝わるぎつねポケモン〟ゾロアが現れる。ちょうど その時、ポケモントレーナーのルークが映画のヒロインに化けるのが大好きなこのゾロアを主役に、 映画の撮影をしていたのだ。ルークの誘いを受けたサトシたちは、彼が作る映画に出演することになる。 サトシの役は、ゾロアが演じる姫を救出するため、デントが扮する海賊に立ち向かうポケモンナイト だった。慣れない演技に苦戦しながらも、クライマックスシーンの撮影までこぎつけたサトシだったが、 突然乱入者が現れ、これまでの映画の撮影が台無しになってしまいそうになる」
Translation: At a theater, Satoshi and his friends encounter the "Tricky Fox Pokémon" Zorua, a Dark type. A Pokémon Trainer named Luke, making a film starring Zorua, who loves disguising itself as a movie heroine, invites Satoshi and his friends to become involved with the production as well.
Satoshi's role is that of a Pokémon Knight who has to confront a pirate, played by Dent, in order to save the princess. Despite the troubles they have as amateur actors, they finally manage to film everything except for the climax (or everything including the climax, not sure about this part). But suddenly, intruders appear and the movie they've worked so hard on is about to be ruined...

Translation from Bulbapedia.

Also a scan;
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c3/Best_Wishes_august_2.jpg

This episode sounds really fun.

AshPikastar
June 23rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
Here is a preview for this episode. This episode looks pretty good. I'm looking forward for it.

EiJt3cnzW1M

Satoshi Ookami
June 25th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Oh, Satoshi's playing the hero, once again :D
But in fact it's been a while .D

Kenshin5
June 25th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Here is a preview for this episode. This episode looks pretty good. I'm looking forward for it.

EiJt3cnzW1M
Didn't take them long to take the vid down :\, the preview looks exciting. Love Cilan pirate costume.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 29th, 2011, 05:46 PM
The video was taken down (because they suck). But just by looking at the preview pictures they have on serebii, Ash could be saving it and that costume that he has reminds me of the one he wore in the 8th Pokemon movie

:t354:TG

TheFuturePokemon
June 29th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Ash could be saving it and that costume that he has reminds me of the one he wore in the 8th Pokemon movie

:t354:TG

o rly?
The customs are very similar.
http://i52.tinypic.com/2q9husn.png

Mew~
June 30th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Heh, wow I agree, there is a certain resemblance, but I don't however think they're linked at all.

Ash does look good in them though doesn't he? He certainly knows how to pull off a cape. xD

Kenshin5
June 30th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I do like Luke character, and add Zorua to the mix it is just great. I would definitely like to see those two after the tournament. I think Cilan pulls off the Pirate look quite well. And whats with the weak Electraball it's like Pikachu had to use Thunderbolt for it to have effect.

Tachibana Azumi
July 1st, 2011, 01:01 AM
The episode was pretty interesting tbh, and I enjoyed it when they ad-libbed their way out of the situation Team Rocket brought them in. I really can't believe they were quite good in acting (not surprised with Cilan though, he IS voiced by Mamoru Miyano, and the latter has voiced Galactic Pretty Boy and Death Note's Light Yagami).

brb spazzing out because Luke's voice actor plays Edogawa Conan as well (and Asakura Hao but probably no one here knows him)