PDA

View Full Version : Question: How..

TheMarkCrafter
May 31st, 2011, 04:51 AM
How do people do the text under their name another colorie?

Perrie ✿
May 31st, 2011, 04:53 AM
You mean the usertitle? It's a Moderator only perk, and being a moderator is the only way to have one. If you see a person that isn't a moderator and that has one, they're an ex-moderator. :)

Alinthea
May 31st, 2011, 07:54 AM
This is only given to staff members or ex-staff members I am afraid.

Ninja'ed

SPPF_Max
May 31st, 2011, 09:01 AM
To add to this, that's kind of like Pe2k for example. Only moderators there can have custom usertitles but on other places, all members can.

donavannj
May 31st, 2011, 09:05 AM
To add to this, that's kind of like Pe2k for example. Only moderators there can have custom usertitles but on other places, all members can.

Members can have custom titles here, just not colored ones, since it would need HTML for the color, which is a security hazard.

SPPF_Max
May 31st, 2011, 09:08 AM
Members can have custom titles here, just not colored ones, since it would need HTML for the color, which is a security hazard.

I thought custom titles were the same as having words under your userbar. Man, I thought I really understood forums. My mistake.

donavannj
May 31st, 2011, 09:21 AM
I thought custom titles were the same as having words under your userbar. Man, I thought I really understood forums. My mistake.

Look under your username and then under my username. Your user title is a default one. Mine is a custom one I changed. It is just having words under your username, but only staff here can have colored custom user titles.

Lie Ren
May 31st, 2011, 04:07 PM
It's not even a mod perk, it's an admin perk.. xD; They're the only one's who can actually go into the Admin CP to set 'em. Even if mods or s-mods have color in their titles, they had to ask an admin to do it for them. =u=

They are. You can edit them on this page, towards the top:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

You just can't use coding in them to get any color, bold or italics.