PDA

View Full Version : Eye Color Thread

Dizzy
November 25th, 2003, 06:26 PM
What Colors are your eyes? Do you wear contacts to alter your eye color?

[ Blue ]

[ Green ]

[ Brown ]

[ Hazel ]

[ Gray ]

[ Black ]

[ Contacts - Really Freaky colors that appear very cool ]

[ Contacts - Contemporary colorings, Green and Blue ETC. ]

Please no Flaming and Critizing anybody's eye color and style. Its just not right.

Keleri
November 25th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Brown, just boring brown. I wish I had green or gray eyes...meh.

Kayleigh
November 25th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Mine are green, with a bit of brown mixed in.. eh, is that hazel? o.o;

Timbjerr
November 25th, 2003, 08:00 PM
mine are brown...

I like to think of my eye color as the most unique thing about me though...I've been told I look just like my father, the only difference being in our eye color. I have brown eyes whereas he has hazel eyes...

Haruka
November 25th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Mine are blue... just blue eyes.... o_O

I have 20/20 vision by the way... for now..

Iveechan
November 25th, 2003, 10:07 PM
My eyes are a hybrid of blue, grey, and hazel, but look the most blue. And they're dark. And I'm nearsighted. And I wear glasses.

OMG, brown eyes is SO ugly!!! j/k

jynx
November 26th, 2003, 02:48 AM
My eyes are a hybrid of blue, grey, and hazel, but look the most blue. And they're dark. And I'm nearsighted. And I wear glasses.

OMG, brown eyes is SO ugly!!! j/k
I have brown eyes -___-|||

I wish I had violet eyes, but they'll look really strange on me :p

Iveechan
November 26th, 2003, 08:28 AM
Did you see the j/k? I was being sarcastic because Dizzy said not to criticize people's eye colors and stuff.

MoonLight
November 26th, 2003, 10:09 AM
Well i use to have blue but now there like a blue/green color eyes can change when ya get older crazy eh

jynx
November 26th, 2003, 10:45 AM
Did you see the j/k? I was being sarcastic because Dizzy said not to criticize people's eye colors and stuff.
Huh?
Are you telling me off?
I don't know, I don't understand.
Nevermind...
I have brown eyes, thats it.

Dizzy
November 26th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Jynx, Your posts are set up weird, you should let the computer make a return for you. She wasnt telling you off. If you payed any mind to the just kidding which was a a couple of characters away, this would have never happened. Please now, no more fighting.

Mother your eyes are blue-green? WOAH mines are brown... getting Hazel contacts hehe.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
November 26th, 2003, 11:26 AM
BROWN EYES FOR ME> they are the best. Brown eyes comke in so many shades and they are beautiful so don't be ashamed or think they are boring.My fave eyes list:
1. Brown
2. Green
3. gray
4. Hazel
5. Bluish/Greenish/ grayish

Greed
November 26th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Brown, brown, brown as brownies ^_^

I am happy with my eyes, and nearsighted *althought I rarely wear glasses 8D*

I don't want contacts, tho. That'll be like saying I don't like my eyes, actually, the ONLY cool thing about me is my eyes O_O;

*gets stabbed by glasses*

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 02:14 PM
I have brown eyes...but from like 5 feet or more away my eyes look black...it makes me look evil!!! >_<; well i wish my eyes were bwue! i like bwue! its like my fav color!

Cosmos
November 26th, 2003, 08:21 PM
My eyes are brown, I wish I had blue eyes though

igtica
November 27th, 2003, 08:02 AM
mine are blue...very light blue....but i do where contacts, but they are totally see through and have no tint to them. I wouldn't like that, i wanna keep my eyes how they are each day. lol also i wanna see, as i can't without them

Too-Angel
November 27th, 2003, 06:24 PM
My eyes are brown. I use to have one of this freaky colored contacts, but finally they're off about a month ago was it. Not very long, but i'm glad I have brown eyes again. ^_^

shiny_jiggly
November 27th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Mine's brown, normal for an asian.
Anyway I just learned in Biology class that the brown eye colour characteristic is a dominant alleles. Blues are recessive, so to get a recessive you've got to have two of those alleles(from your parents) to have blue eyes.
I love Biology classes ^_^

DragonTrainer
November 27th, 2003, 07:04 PM
I have brown eyes, good ol' brown eyes

Jinona
November 28th, 2003, 07:54 PM
I have green eyes, Oh why must I be cursed with green eyes?

Kayleigh
November 28th, 2003, 08:01 PM
What's bad about green eyes..? o_o I like green.

mewthree w/armor
November 29th, 2003, 07:49 AM
Got blue eyes, my eye color kinda changes when I wear contacts though.

Jinona
November 29th, 2003, 09:52 AM
What's bad about green eyes..? o_o I like green.
Oh I just adore green it's my fav color but think of it this way I am the only person in my entire family that has green eyes all the rest have blue, at sch ool if I gat angry which I do frequently I almost am certain to hear the coment "Here comes the green eyed monster." as I walk down the hall so you see I my eyes are my soft spot I can laugh at insults directed at me but if they have anything to do with my eyes thats were I'm sensative so thats why I don't exacly like haveing green eyes.

Roxas
November 29th, 2003, 10:08 AM
my eyes are weird...i have brown eyes but it has realy dark green around it...like an outline

Greed
November 29th, 2003, 10:21 AM
I have really really dark brown eyes that almost look black...XP ^___^
lol, I wish my eyes were black tho. ^_^

I heard people with blue eyes are more probably to see things blurry than with people that have black or brown eyes.

I like blue eyes or green, but they'd look terrible on me.. >_<

*gets stabbed to death by contacts*

prolific_rhapsody
November 29th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Mine are Blue.Seems like a common color,eh?? :D

Kayleigh
November 29th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Oh I just adore green it's my fav color but think of it this way I am the only person in my entire family that has green eyes all the rest have blue, at sch ool if I gat angry which I do frequently I almost am certain to hear the coment "Here comes the green eyed monster." as I walk down the hall so you see I my eyes are my soft spot I can laugh at insults directed at me but if they have anything to do with my eyes thats were I'm sensative so thats why I don't exacly like haveing green eyes.
Ohh, I see. Well I wouldn't let it bother you then. It probably means you're the special one, lol. ;P

Arcanine
November 29th, 2003, 06:19 PM
I have Brown eyes, very dark Brown eyes. If you didnt know then you would think I have black eyes. I wish I had green or blue eyes.

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Mine's brown, normal for an asian.
Anyway I just learned in Biology class that the brown eye colour characteristic is a dominant alleles. Blues are recessive, so to get a recessive you've got to have two of those alleles(from your parents) to have blue eyes.
I love Biology classes ^_^
Yup. And Asian people include people like me - I have brown eyes. =p

Dark Suicune
November 30th, 2003, 03:51 PM
I have two different colored eyes! My right eye is a medium brown with a greenish-gray outline. In bright light it looks like a golden-amber-ish color. My left eye is a greenish color. In bright light it's hazel green. :D I'm proud of my eye colors!

Zento
November 30th, 2003, 06:10 PM
My eyes are grey. o.o; Am I the only one with that color here? *laughs* *feels left out* *sits in the corner*

I wished my eyes were dark brown though. I love dark brown eyes. ^_^

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 06:16 PM
I've got ordinary Asian brown eyes. They're quite dark, sometimes it's hard to distinguish them from black.

Miyu-chan
December 4th, 2003, 11:07 PM
mine is brown, dark brown. and i'm fine with it. n_n It looks wonderful with my black hair. ;P

Kairi
December 5th, 2003, 11:32 AM
mine is brown, dark brown. and i'm fine with it. n_n It looks wonderful with my black hair. ;P
Aww, I thought you had purple hair like your avatar. ;p My eyes are brown if I didnt say it earlier. o.o;

Miyu-chan
December 5th, 2003, 05:50 PM
Aww, I thought you had purple hair like your avatar. ;p My eyes are brown if I didnt say it earlier. o.o;
lol, I wish I had purple hair too. XD My Mom won't let me. ._. *tickles mom*

StarLightUmbreon
December 5th, 2003, 06:12 PM
I have Hazel. That is odd name for eye color to me. I mean with all the other color typ then that. 0_o

Mystical Mewtwo
December 7th, 2003, 09:05 PM
mine have a yellow ring around the pupil and a blue ring on the outside, making it look green but its not. (Yellow + blue = green? I learned that in art class)

PM2008
January 26th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I have dark-brown eyes; I would like to add that no person can have black eyes unless if you are wearing contacts. :cool:

orange*berry
January 27th, 2004, 04:09 AM
My eyes are grey. o.o; Am I the only one with that color here? *laughs* *feels left out* *sits in the corner*

I wished my eyes were dark brown though. I love dark brown eyes. ^_^

Mine are so pale blue that they are almost grey. Does that count? n.n()

Hikaru's Twin
January 27th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Well my eyes are a light blue and that's about all i can say ^_^

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 12:47 PM
My eyes are green! But, like Dark Suicune, there's this brown outline or ring around it. I like my eyes, and based on all the complments I get about them a lot of other people like them too! Hehe

Roxas
January 27th, 2004, 01:04 PM
hmm...*looks in mirror* hmm..... *looks at frist post here* hmmm.... yup... seems like my green outline in getting thicker and greener. :laugh: *starts moaning* i really want violet eyes....or even red eyes! *puts face on TV screen and watches it* :laugh: *comes back with red eyes* it's a dream come true.

Sapphire
January 27th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Ive got Hazel eyes..I think? o.o well, thats what everyone says..so I guess so!

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Ive got Hazel eyes..I think? o.o well, thats what everyone says..so I guess so!
I used to have hazel eyes, but just a while ago my mom said my eyes were turning green. And sure enough...they were! Hehe

Pokemaster10000
January 27th, 2004, 02:32 PM
I have brown eyes.... I guess most Asians do.

Muffin Man
January 30th, 2004, 02:42 PM
BRRRowwwnnnn...yes I do! It matches my hair but most people think my hair is black... :knockedou

Ninetales
February 3rd, 2004, 01:01 AM
I have brown eyes, but I wish I had violet eyes. Those would reflect my true personality...

Junichi
February 6th, 2004, 09:55 PM
I have brown eyes. But I usually wear green contacts.

MysticGrandpaGohan
February 8th, 2004, 04:04 AM
I have brown eyes. just plain brown eyes.....

Moonlit_Angel
February 29th, 2004, 04:04 AM
*Sigh* My eyes are a watery, bright shade of blue..... like watercolors. It's a deep shade of blue.... just right. I have cool eyes.^_^

Tempest
February 29th, 2004, 04:39 AM
My eyes used to be very very blue when I was younger but they're gray now, lol. I wear glasses too.

Latios Master
March 1st, 2004, 06:47 PM
I have blue eyes. I'm glad I have blue eyes too because my favorite color is blue. :)

Dizzy
March 1st, 2004, 06:49 PM
My Mother said that When I was a baby I really light eyes, they were like green but now that I have Brown Eyes.. I want green lol......

John Denver
March 2nd, 2004, 08:48 AM
I have boring old brown eyes...I woulda liked to have blue ones..donchya know....

BOO ya! to the frame...

March 2nd, 2004, 10:29 AM
I got kinda pale gray / blue eyes..