PDA

View Full Version : How Do you Style Your Hair? Poll

Dizzy
November 25th, 2003, 06:31 PM
How do you style your hair? What Styles do you like to style your hair in?

[ Natural and Down, Straight, Non Altered ]

[ Spiked, Pointy, Shooting upward ]

[ Curly with Gel and Hairspray ]

[ Permed or Flared Out ]

[ Pullled back, Ponytail ]

[ Other ]

Igglybuddy
November 25th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Eh, I just wash and blow-dry it and it goes mega-poofy. w00t.

Timbjerr
November 25th, 2003, 08:05 PM
I usually keep it natural (curly and soft)

but on days that I feel I have to look special (like this Thursday) I gel it a bit and style it kinda wavy-curly and comb it down...kinda hard to describe...think of the lead singer for Matchbox 20 XD

Haruka
November 25th, 2003, 08:25 PM
My hair is natrally stright... I don't alter my hair... (like perming it, etc.)

I don't care about my hair that much since I am too busy working on school work and such.

Greed
November 26th, 2003, 02:26 PM
I have it shoulder lenght O_o;;

I'll cut it very short *like a boi's* once I can have my own life, cus my mum won't let me.. >__<;; She says I'll look queer O_o;;

But maybe I'll cut it very short, but let some of my hair cover my right eye

())_o)) Umm.. this was a useless attempt in showing yall how I'd like my hair to be like..

*gets stabbed to death by girls*

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
November 26th, 2003, 03:23 PM
um, dizzy you forgot braided/cornrowed. DUH! Well I have many styles so i picked other. My most common is cornrowed. I also have perms sometimes soit's straigh. Then I have curly crimped hair when i taked out my braids. Yeah, thats it.

Dizzy
November 26th, 2003, 04:03 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH your right i did! I should have put it on there but i had a brain mal-function.

Cosmos
November 27th, 2003, 09:32 AM
I usually wear my hair straight and natural

Durandal
November 27th, 2003, 12:21 PM
.............................................................................................................

DragonTrainer
November 28th, 2003, 06:14 PM
I leave my hair natural, that's the only way it looks good for me.I find it too much work to do all sorts of stuff to it, when I can leave it natural, and it looks good that way

Kayleigh
November 28th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Lol, Carol. XP

My hair's naturally straight, but kind of curls out at the ends. Normally I just brush it and leave it like that whenever I'm home, or doing something casual. Sometimes I wear it in a ponytail, or maybe pull it back or put in clips. ^_^; Depends on the occasion. My mom LOVES styling it and curling it and stuff, but sometimes she over does it. >.>; I'm growing mine out long, and right now it's past my shoulders.. Maybe I'll get bangs too. (The styled, feathered kind.. maybe. o.o)

Miyu-chan
December 5th, 2003, 01:43 AM
I pull it back in a ponytail. =_= I'd love to perm it, or thin it. (my hair's too..."poofy") ;_;

Zento
December 6th, 2003, 07:33 PM
I normally keep it down, and it's usually short, so meh... :P

But on days I'm uber bored, I put a headband in (usually my sister's chain one), and have it sticking up from all directions. Sorta like Asuna's hair, 'cept shorter and not in a ponytail. But I don't do that too often. ^^;

PichuSecretBase
December 7th, 2003, 05:20 AM
Mine is not natural anymore, Ive died it blond three times. XD

Anyways, I like it to look wet then dry later one

Brush forward and make it not look straight, simple ^_^

Purin
December 7th, 2003, 05:26 AM
I don't know. Either it's normal or it will go its way. :P

Miyu-chan
December 9th, 2003, 04:07 PM
I cut my hair yesterday. n_n Now it's layered and short. n_n

punkie90
December 9th, 2003, 05:07 PM
I like mine like the army people! Nice and short! HAHAHA! that means i don't have to take forever to stlye my hair. LOL!

John Denver
December 9th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Usually what I do with my hair is first comb and mouse each individual strand while applying some australian formula lotion to the back. Then I curl with a specifically balanced iron and that takes me about 4 hours. I then run it through a Head Massage Set that cuts it to perfection and then I put it in a pattern of complete perfect circles, that takes me about 6 hours...

:P yeah right...

The hairstyle I have is the hair I wake up with...and usually it's pretty decent :D

BOO ya!

orange*berry
December 11th, 2003, 11:28 PM
It's short, chin-length and straight naturaly. I usually wear pigtails. What I do with them depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes they're curly, wavy, straight. *shrugs*

If it were longer, Id put it up in round 'dumplings'. n.n() My hair is really hard to deal with at that length since it's so thick.

PM2008
January 26th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I don't know what style I use, so I will just describe. I put gel, then with my fingers I move it all around then I make it go all forward. :cool:

silverfrost
January 26th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I wear my hair in the "natural" style. Most of the time, I just leave it down without doing anything to it. I also pull it back a lot, though, too. :)