PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing right now?

Frost
December 18th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Im wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, squirth necklace and charmander bracelet.
( I always wear sweatshirts )

Suz
December 18th, 2004, 05:40 PM
jeans tiedie shirt toe socks, and old sneekers

Alex_
December 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Im wearing a blue t-shirt,tabasco hot sauce pajama pants lol, and a necklace that has out high school mascot on it

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Heh...xD I'm uhhh....wearing my pajamas. Do you want me to describe them? xD Okily Dokily then.
They are big, and have striped on them. xD

Silver Pearl
December 18th, 2004, 07:45 PM
im wearing a red sweater and blue/black pants with gold stripe (i like the pants)

Frost
December 18th, 2004, 07:48 PM
are they like a circle around each cuz that would be kool it would look like umbreon

mvtm
December 18th, 2004, 07:54 PM
a blue jean , and a red cool t shirt

Dark Magician
December 18th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Sleeping time, so, just a black muscle shirt and boxers.

Anacortes
December 19th, 2004, 08:45 AM
A nightgown..I just woke up and didnt have time to change...

Carlito-san
December 19th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Shoudnt this be in OVP?But anyway,Boxers and a t-shirt.I just woke up.

goth_espeon3
December 20th, 2004, 08:00 AM
I'm wearing some baby blue pajama pants and my Solid Rock Ministries(my youth group) t-shirt. I am also wearing my bracelets that are hot pink and black, they are so cool. You know, the kinda rubber or wax bracelets that come in different colors. I just woke up like an hour and a half ago and I didn't feel like changing.
~Sawrah~

Alex_
December 20th, 2004, 08:05 AM
A billabong t-shirt,blue jeans, and a livestrong wristband

Aggron91
December 20th, 2004, 11:00 AM
nike shirt and boxers, im comforatable lol

Elite Four Lance
December 20th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Im wearing blue jeans, gray shirt and some white socks.

Jeremy
December 20th, 2004, 11:29 AM
I'm in my white-t and silver shorts. ;)
*Yawn.* Sleepy.

Hoshi
December 20th, 2004, 11:30 AM
nightgown and slippers........and it's cold out XD I'm too lazy to change. I just turn the heat up XD

Frost
December 20th, 2004, 11:38 AM
hey tdude ive been lookin for one of those bracelets from lance armstrong whered you get it?

Camp Kill Yourself
December 20th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Uh...Blue, baggy jeans...My black "I Skull Bush" TShirt (Only, theres a picture of a skull where it says "Skull," but, on the Shirt, it doesn`t say "Skull"), my Bam V2`s, and a black beanie that says "Snoogans" on it in red.

mvtm
December 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
A red t shirt that says Abercrombie & Fitch in white , my Technomarine watch with a light purple bracelet,Some moderm Diesel jeans, and some silver/red Air Max 2003 Nike shoes and some white short socks.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
December 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
my green/grey/white rocawear hoodie , my chain, my rocawear la familia jeans, my nike wristbands, my all white air force ones and my white tee under my hoodie = p

White Christmas Kitsune
December 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I'm wearing my pajamas XD They're reeeeally comfy.

Frost
December 20th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Im wearin the same as last time. Its my wardrobe. Except this time the sweater's blue

Vincent Valentine
December 20th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Nothing http://pokecommunity.com/images/smilies/Normal/wink.gif

Just kidding.http://pokecommunity.com/images/smilies/Normal/silly.gif
I'm wearing a blue tee and some beige shorts, and a pair of fluffy pink slippers.
I am so secure with my Masculinity! http://pokecommunity.com/images/smilies/Normal/happy2.gif

Kayleigh
December 20th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I think that this could go in Other Voting Polls. There have been some old threads like this made and they were in that forum, so I'll move it there.

Anyway, I'm wearing dark blue jeans, and a red, beige, and blue striped shirt. The lines are really small though, so I don't look like I'm wearing an American flag, lol. ^_^; It's just like some sort of Tommy Hilfiger shirt...

I would usually be in pajamas at this hour, but my brother, cousin and I just got back from watching A Series of Unfortunate Events! I finally got to see it!!!

Kura
December 20th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I'm wearing my PJs :3 they're pink and have kanji on them ^^;;

~*~Eternal Night~*~
December 20th, 2004, 07:38 PM
i have to be honest, im butt naked right now, im goin to sleep soon, just chekin something out before i leave XD

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I'm wearing dark blue pants and some light-colored T-shirt.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 07:42 PM
How come whenever I post in this thread I am always wearing my PJ's? xD; Well, tonight I am wearing my brothers old Scooby Doo pajama pants, and my brothers old grey t-shirt that says something in which is impossible to read upside down. xD; I am always wearing my hair in a ponytail if that counts for anything. xP

--Karli

Kylie-chan
December 20th, 2004, 11:35 PM
I'm wearing a blue floral dress. Ickeh. Although it's comfy... I'll have to change into my PJs soon when I have a shower.

The dress is nice though...

AngelWolfie
December 20th, 2004, 11:41 PM
I'm wearing blue jeans and a fuzzy blue and white striped sweater that leaves fluff wherever I go X3

winnie
December 21st, 2004, 07:30 AM
I'm wearing what i usually wear each day....though not the same clothes everyday.
jeans - light blue with this orangey thread on the rim
a shirt - paley pink with white sleeves( so it looks like got a t-shirt on top)
and a jacket on top - nike, navy blue and has a hood too
as well as undies and stuff....oh and socks...grey socks with winnie the pooh on them :P

ravenstorture
December 21st, 2004, 08:00 AM
Boxers. I just woke up, and I am still half asleep at the moment. o.O;

Mr Cat Dog
December 21st, 2004, 10:05 AM
A blue shirt and dark green denim trousers, grey socks and that's as far as I'm going to go XD

goth_espeon3
December 21st, 2004, 11:25 AM
blue jeans and t-shirt with tennis shoes.

carrielynn
December 21st, 2004, 11:39 AM
The shirt and pants are a black long-sleeved shirt (I rolled up the sleeves) and baggy light blue jeans.

Kelsey
December 21st, 2004, 01:44 PM
I have my blue ski bum hat on; with my "Chicks Rule" sock on. W00000tness! XD I have loose blue jeans and my Sweatshirt with my school's name & mascot on it with the sleeves rolled up to my elbow creases. I am quite comfy today. ^________^ I also have my hair in braided pig-tails. ^_~

~Kelsey

Jolty-kun
December 21st, 2004, 01:47 PM
Im wearing my school uniform @.@ XD;, blue sweatshirt, white t-shirt, and black trousers XD

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 01:56 PM
i'm wearing red plaid pajama pants and a gray t-shirt even though it's nearly 2 in the afternoon where i'm from... and i've been out and stuff today, but i just didn't feel like getting dressed.

Sawyer
December 21st, 2004, 02:08 PM
I'm wearing an Urban Outfitters shirt, a Jack Skellington beanie and wrist band, and jeans.

dark_croconaw
December 21st, 2004, 05:02 PM
I'm wearing a black shirt over a green long sleeved shirt and dark jeans.

Vkazuic
December 21st, 2004, 05:04 PM
I'm wearing clothes.. can't be bothered saying wat type I'm wearing so yeah.... so lazy of me, lol

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 21st, 2004, 05:53 PM
I'm wearing blue-jeans and a belt,and a blue T-Shirt witch says:Top Throttle Burn.n Trax!.Thats all.(to let every one know,I wear the same pants almost every day,du'h I wish them every weekend thoe)

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 07:11 PM
Right now, I am wearing white, baggy pants with a gold chain that wraps around my waist. ^^ And I am also wearing a dark orange t-shirt that says "Skateboard" and it has a picture of a skateboard on it. @_@;

Once again I am also wearing my hair back in a ponytail, and I am wearing my link braclet. xD

--Karli

Kura
December 21st, 2004, 07:21 PM
Kura's wearing a pair of baggy jeans light brownish @@ or tan.. whatever the colour is called.. and it has lot's of pockets@@.. and i have a long sleeved shirt :3 its red and white :3 and my socks are haloween socks X33

Frost
December 21st, 2004, 07:24 PM
Im, yet again, wearing a sweatshirt. and jeans. and white socks.
Some things people put on here are just unnecessary lol XD

Teara
December 21st, 2004, 07:47 PM
I'm wearing brown curdory pantz with a leather fringy belt and a white blouze. I have my Dock Martinz on ztill. I had a tan hat and brown zcarff on earlier.
I looked cute today ;D XD

100marios
December 21st, 2004, 08:40 PM
I think that this could go in Other Voting Polls. There have been some old threads like this made and they were in that forum, so I'll move it there.

Anyway, I'm wearing dark blue jeans, and a red, beige, and blue striped shirt. The lines are really small though, so I don't look like I'm wearing an American flag, lol. ^_^; It's just like some sort of Tommy Hilfiger shirt...

I would usually be in pajamas at this hour, but my brother, cousin and I just got back from watching A Series of Unfortunate Events! I finally got to see it!!!
Ah, cool! That's great, Kayleigh! And from the looks of your comments in the other Unfortunate Events thread, you seemed to have really liked Jim Carrey's performance, hehe. I'd have to agree with you though... he fit the part perfectly!

Now, a dinosaur!
*Hisses and claws out, then proceeds to pretend to bite a sleeping person*

That part was funny, hehe.

Anyways, right now I am currently in my pajamas! That consists of blue, checkered pajama bottoms, and a pink, long-sleeved Old Navy shirt (Yes, pink. I don't really mind what I go to sleep in... but it ain't no hot magenta, hehe).

Cherrim
December 21st, 2004, 08:43 PM
Uh... *looks* White socks, jeans, and a white t-shirt with some sort of logo on it.

And soon my winter coat. x__x It's freezing here and it's not nearly warm enough.

scolari
December 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM
boxer yep thats it and its 3:45 in the afternoon lol

PikaPal
December 21st, 2004, 08:49 PM
I am wearing my hello kitty pjs, and ppl would think Im nuts cause its freezing and Im in capri bottoms and a tank top!

Kayleigh
December 21st, 2004, 09:10 PM
Ah, cool! That's great, Kayleigh! And from the looks of your comments in the other Unfortunate Events thread, you seemed to have really liked Jim Carrey's performance, hehe. I'd have to agree with you though... he fit the part perfectly!

Now, a dinosaur!
*Hisses and claws out, then proceeds to pretend to bite a sleeping person*

That part was funny, hehe.

Anyways, right now I am currently in my pajamas! That consists of blue, checkered pajama bottoms, and a pink, long-sleeved Old Navy shirt (Yes, pink. I don't really mind what I go to sleep in... but it ain't no hot magenta, hehe).Yeah! ^_^ And I loved that part, lol. I was laughing when he was leaning over that guy's head and snapping at him. He was just like a dinosaur!

I also thought it was funny when he asked Violet and Klaus what they were making [for dinner].

Violet: "Puttanesca". (Or whatever that was called...)
Count Olaf: *turns around* "What did you call me?!"

It was funny how he sounded. XD Anyway...

Right now I'm just wearing jeans and a pretty red shirt. It has flower designs on it, and the sleeves only go halfway down my arm. I don't really like wearing long-sleeved shirts, so it's comfortable.

Morkula
December 21st, 2004, 09:19 PM
Boxers and a t-shirt. I'm going to bed because it's after midnight here. x.x

otakugirl14
December 21st, 2004, 09:28 PM
*looks down*

black netted sleeves underneath my most recent A-kon shirt, black baggy pants, and my bunny slippers. (oh yes, a gothic girl with bunny slippers? It's true, lol.)

AngelWolfie
December 22nd, 2004, 01:13 AM
I'm wearing a prettyful white peasant top and black jeans. I feel spiffeh! X3

ravenstorture
December 22nd, 2004, 07:37 AM
Why does it seem that everytime I post in here I am just in my boxers? Hmm. Probably because I only visit this thread whenever I wake up. >.<

mvtm
December 22nd, 2004, 08:34 AM
I just wake up , and lunch , yep 12:37 here i am lazy. I am wearing right now light purple short sleeved pijamas.

dumbthingy
December 22nd, 2004, 09:57 AM
BLUE jeans, a hooded gray sweatshirt, dark gray socks... that's all. :rambo:

otakugirl14
December 22nd, 2004, 10:37 AM
I'm still in my pajamas, lol. White pajama pants that say "black eyed pea" all over them with these little round things that are supposed to be peas all over them and a white and grey top with the same black eyes pea thing from the pajama bottoms. They're really weaird, but I still love them.

Morkula
December 22nd, 2004, 10:46 AM
Poor Ry, he must have a great wardrobe :P
I'm wearing a khaki polo shirt and jeans.

Suz
December 22nd, 2004, 10:51 AM
T-shirt, baggy pants, bolth stained with jelly from a sandwich XD

TRIFORCE89
December 22nd, 2004, 10:55 AM
Grey sweatpants and an orange t-shirt. It's cold, I should probably switch to a long sleeve shirt and add some socks. But, meh, too much effort (and yet, for some reason my shirt says "athletic". Go figure)

.::Suicune::.
December 22nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
Blue jeans,black slippers and a gray short sleeve shirt with white long sleeves like underneath. It says "The 5 top reasons why I'm not a cheer leader" (no offence to cheerleaders or anything)

Stevo-kun
December 22nd, 2004, 08:25 PM
Ok what am I wearing. I am wearing a Manchester United Football shirt (it is the team I support), blue jeans, socks and Adidas Trainers. Plus I have my headphones round my neck lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Dark_Soul
December 22nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
I am just wearing Old Navy Blue Jeans and and Old Navy T-Shirt. Nothin Special XP

!Verb
December 22nd, 2004, 09:02 PM
Ermm.. kinda personal as its in the night (as I post) well I'm wearing a pair of red boxers (no button), a billaBong shirt, and my Vans (shoes), socks, and shorts... lipstick (woops jk lol)

Scyther5
December 22nd, 2004, 09:35 PM
Im wearing some Blue Jeans, a Story of The Year shirt, and some boxers under my jeans =/

Dark Magician
December 22nd, 2004, 09:49 PM
clothes, I guess I am....

AngelWolfie
December 22nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
I'm wearing black jeans (again X3) and a green long sleeved tee with seaquins X3

Morkula
December 23rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
Right now I am in my boxers...and...nothing else. o.o I'm getting ready to go to bed and my parents have the heat cranked up so it feels like I'm in a sauna. :P
Yeesh, I'm getting as bad as Ry now... XD

Kayleigh
December 23rd, 2004, 08:39 PM
I'm wearing my pajamas, which basically consists of a red shirt and comfortable shorts. I'm about to go to bed, but I wanted to check a few things first since I probably won't be online tommorow or the next day with Christmas coming up and all. ^_^;

!Verb
December 23rd, 2004, 08:44 PM
Just wearing my boxers... nothing ... at all. nothing at all.. - ned flanders

Lizzie
December 23rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
I'm wearing blue shirt that has a "detective servise" written on it, i have a warm blue jacket on, I'm wearing a gene skirt and purple and pink sneakers ^_^

3 REGIS
December 23rd, 2004, 09:07 PM
I'm wearing...Jeans, school t-shirt,and underpants...YAY UNDERPANTS! :P

Your Little Pony
December 23rd, 2004, 09:23 PM
YAY FOR UNDERPANTS INDEED! lol
ya, i'm wearing those too... underneath my plaid pajama pants and on top i'm only wearing a bra... *shuts blinds*

Elite Four Lance
December 24th, 2004, 05:51 AM
A red sweater, jeans and white socks.

.::Suicune::.
December 24th, 2004, 07:14 AM
My blue jeans(again),the shirt thats on my avatar(no blinking heart on it thogh=P)and white ankle socks.

Hoshi
December 24th, 2004, 07:40 AM
My Halloween Costume. O.o(mess. too. short.)

Star6
December 24th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Checker PJ bottoms and no shirt. Think I better get chnaged soon

Sylphiel
December 24th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Even though it's around 48 degrees outside at the moment (rather chilly), I'm wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt and shorts. :| At least it's warm enough back here in my room for them.

Kelsey
December 24th, 2004, 12:23 PM
OK, today, I have on a pair of my loose blue jeans, and a purple turtle-neck sweater. ^______^ Again, I have my "Chicks Rule" socks on, and my hair is down today. I ish sooo comfy! ^o^

~Kelsey

Ryoutarou
December 24th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Nothing fancy rright now, just some loose blue jeans, blue socks and no shoes for some reason. A short sleeve blue shirt with a long sleeve blue sweather/jacket thingy that has a big black line going across the center of the thing. I'm comfy XD

ryan
December 24th, 2004, 12:38 PM
i'm wearing my khaki pants, my mexico soccer jersey and a black jacket with a "city beach" patch on it (that's my volleyball club)

!Verb
December 24th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Well Im just wearing a ribbon ;)

LOL, Nah Its bloody cold (I know LA don't sound cold...) Wearing my Fav. Shorts, A random shirt (whos gonna see it when I have a sweater on right?) And a black old navy sweater-- cause its cold.

In a moment I'll have a blanket over me my legs are frozen n_X

Natzap
December 24th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Light blue jeans(ripped at the knees) gray sweatshirt that has the Nike symbol on it and my younger sisters(.::Suicune::.) soccer socks(thanks sis!!=P)

Corrupt
December 24th, 2004, 01:25 PM
black jeans a red shirt with a 8 ball on forunt and back white tennis shoes nike on touge and outside part

Rubberbandman
December 24th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Blue jeans and a a White tee!XD

winnie
December 24th, 2004, 06:33 PM
I'm wearing my pyjamas, under wear and my pink lemon slippers !!

FullMetalPipsqueak
December 24th, 2004, 11:39 PM
I am wearing clothes wtf did you think I was wearing? 0_o

AngelWolfie
December 25th, 2004, 12:30 AM
I'm wearing a grey shirt with a wolf on it, grey and black jeans, and a cream colored scarf I got for christmas ^^

SaRa*BeaR
December 25th, 2004, 06:02 AM
Now I'm wearing my light blue sweater(stole it from my mom), my navy blue shorts, and my pink slippers with purple, darker pink, and blue pokadots.

Rubberbandman
December 25th, 2004, 06:54 AM
Im wearing pajamas with planes on them O_o

winnie
December 25th, 2004, 06:58 AM
It's christmas!
I'm wearing my favourite jeans, a light blue shirt and my brand new nike jacket. ;)

Jess
December 25th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Hm.. I been up for 5 hours now..XD
Im wearing blue jeans and a blue t-shirt with some silhouette*sp* of a bastkeball person o.O
Im not wearing shoes at all today..XD

Blaine
December 25th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I'm wearing a Gryffindor red shirt with "SEEKER" printed across it in big gold letters, a pair of worn jeans, my blueberry-colored North Face jacket, red ankle socks, and powder blue Paul Frank slippers.

Suz
December 25th, 2004, 04:23 PM
red jeans, same colored shirt, kitty socks ^^
and, ya

Star6
December 25th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I am wearing a yellow fila shirt and good old blue jeans.

ravenstorture
December 25th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I'm wearing a grey Aeropostale hoody with khaki shorts. For once, I am not in boxers. XD

Kura
December 25th, 2004, 06:05 PM
beige sweater and cargo pants ._. yarr.. o3o..

SaRa*BeaR
December 26th, 2004, 06:32 AM
My pajamas. Olive Green sweat pants and a black t-shirt.

marillmonster2000
January 6th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Nothing XD
Nah, I Am Wearing A Marill T-Shirt And Black Jeans

[Technya]
January 7th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Black pants with a chain hanging from the left side, black high heels, black blouse with long sleeves that end in a bell like shape, kida medieval. LOL About to go out so you know.

Kayleigh
January 7th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Right now I'm wearing jeans, pink socks, and a light yellow shirt that has a rabbit on it. It's like one of those cute, Japanese animation-style pictures, and it's glittery. *scratches head* It's hard to explain, lol. ^_^; I actually bought it to wear for Easter, but ah well.

I was wearing a light blue sweater and a really pretty necklace earlier when my mom and I went shopping, but I changed into this shirt once we got home because it's a bit more comfortable. *wanders off to go to sleep*

Tsugaru
January 8th, 2005, 01:37 AM
im wearing my pajamers////blue shirt and boxers with funny pictures off the simpsons on it

Generation Blastoise
January 9th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt even though it's 40 degrees :D

Timbjerr
January 10th, 2005, 02:19 PM
just got home from school, and I'm only in my undershirt and my jeans. I also have plain white socks on...boring eh?

Triumphant Chaos
January 10th, 2005, 02:37 PM
School uniform - black pants, black polo sweater with a white golf shirt underneath. How exciting.

The Fallen
January 10th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Well i don't know about you,but im wearing clothes lol.j/k.
Um some pants and a Volcom shirt.and DVS shoes.

bgt
January 10th, 2005, 05:16 PM
uhhh... A shirt that says label of All your base are belong to us... hehe, from the crappy translation of 4kids, no kids, now you know how 4kids operates... lol, erm, black shorts, thats about it.... but, i feel like making a shirt with alot of pichu, pikachu, raichu on the front of it... and then be like, pokemon pawns all... *looks* at all the ppl staring**...

*Chikorita*
January 13th, 2005, 04:04 PM
White socks, dark blue jeans, and an orange shirt. Pretty boring, but its fine by my standards. XD

AngelWolfie
January 13th, 2005, 04:10 PM
I'm wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans! Just like my RP characters! XD

mvtm
January 13th, 2005, 04:18 PM
My school uniform.... yeaah i know its 8:30PM.

GenoMew
January 14th, 2005, 12:41 AM
petit denim jeans from AE, my Static Lullaby black tee, tommy socks and my white belt.

Kelsey
January 14th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Well, I have a snug cowel sweater. ^^ It's an off-white color, form-fitting, and I have long black pants on with them. ^^ I have pretty little diamond stud earrings in and blue socks. XD Weeeeeeell, that's what I ish wearing today. ^^

~Kelsey

Usagii
January 15th, 2005, 06:48 AM
I'm wearing Jeans a blue shirt and red running shoes^^

Bay-kun
January 15th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Right now I'm wearing a grey t-shirt and my pajama pants. What? Its only 8 AM here! xD

Mudkip84
January 15th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Hm... BEsides that the facts that it`s freezing in my room and I`m weaing Summer Clothes; This is what i`m wearing

Greendog shorts
Some Creepy Hand-ME-Down shirt

Lexaeus
January 15th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Right now I am wearning my jammies because my clothes are in the wash, lol.

Triumphant Chaos
January 15th, 2005, 08:42 AM
I am wearing... A black, hooded knit sweater with faux fur on the cuffs or the sleeves and around the hood. A red and black striped three-quarter sleeved shirt, a pair of black pants with a beaded belt, and a tattered skirt over top of them. I've also got on one of those wire chokers and a necklace with black flowers on it, and a few bracelets. :)

rabbitsdying2
January 15th, 2005, 08:58 AM
a purple T-shirt with yellow and white letters on it (which I accidently put on backwards and have been too lazy to correct my mistake), red umber corduroys, black socks, black shoes, frizzy hair...

ravenstorture
January 15th, 2005, 09:00 AM
I'm still just in my boxers. I never post in this thread except whenever I wake up, thats why.

LishaKara
January 15th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Um . . . Oh yeah! *looks down* I am wearing . . .black pants with white stripes on the sides, and a long- sleeved grey-white shirt that says "Alpine Angels" on it . . .

angel
February 2nd, 2005, 06:55 AM
I'm in a white short seleve shirt and blue jeans.

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2005, 11:00 AM
but, i feel like making a shirt with alot of pichu, pikachu, raichu on the front of it... and then be like, pokemon pawns all... *looks* at all the ppl staring**...
I'd buy it. o_o;
Anyway. *looks at self* XD I'm wearing blue jeans, these light beige socks, slippers, a while fila t-shirt with these... flower things on it, a black sweater-thingy with a zipper, but it's not zipped up, and then this necklace that I recently started wearing everyday. XP It's a support thing for breast cancer. So... yeah. o_O;

Oh, and also a sticker from a label maker that says, "I AM YOUR GOD." XD XD

~Dragonair~
February 2nd, 2005, 11:41 AM
Im about to go to sleep so you might know what Im wearing. XD

Miyu-chan
February 2nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
I'm wearing a pair of my favorite jeans~ =D And a pink top w/ a ribbon on it~ <3

[Technya]
February 2nd, 2005, 06:10 PM
Still wearing my black corset skirt, black long sleeved blouse and my reverend's black overcoat *giggles* ^_^

Kayota
February 2nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
I'm wearing my PJs! ^0^ Purple top, blue capris. XD Not really PJs, but hey, my dad doesn't know what real PJs are! XD

TRIFORCE89
February 2nd, 2005, 06:46 PM
At the moment, blue sweatpants and an orange t-shirt. Tomorrow I'm going to be wearing this shirt that I like. It's like fancy casual, like a beach shirt thing without the ugly designs.

Cherrim
February 3rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
My jammies~ :D

They basically consist of a pink sweater and these cyan-coloured pants with these moose all wearing green scarves with pink polka-dots. XD There are also little houses, stockings, wreathes, holly, candy canes and snowflakes on them. :> I got them for Christmas~ XD

Sawyer
February 3rd, 2005, 09:44 AM
MOOSE!!! XD i <3 mooseys. i'm sick right now, with a bad fever, so i'm wearing a shirt that's too big for me XD

~Dragonair~
February 3rd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Im wearing a red sweater and some blue jeans. I usually have these cloths on. XD

TRIFORCE89
February 3rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
Blue jeans and a white t-shirt with strips near the top.

Strip pattern:
-Skiny grey
-space
-Fat blue
-space
-Skiny grey
-space
-Fat Blue
-space
-Skiny grey

And that's it. The pattern doesn't continue otherwise it'd annoy me. I'm not wearing the beach shirt that I mentioned yesterday. It's not really mine, it'd my dad's but I like it. It's buttoned at the top right now so I don't know what that means. Wear or not?

And I don't wear socks or shoes in my own houses, everywhere else I do, but not here.

Sawyer
February 3rd, 2005, 10:07 AM
with "strips"? ooooookay. XD when i'm wearing actual clothes, i usually wear a black and red tee-shirt, some jeans, my skateboard shoes, a wristband, and a hat (only some of the time, sometimes i have my hair normal or spiked or in a mohawk)

marillmonster2000
February 4th, 2005, 12:38 AM
My Alien Boxers And My Led Zeppelin T-Shirt

angel
February 4th, 2005, 06:19 AM
I'm wearing a blackish-blue short seleve shirt with a cat on it. My shirt says Nap Attack. I'm wearing blackish-blue pants with medium color purple stripes.

Sammi
February 4th, 2005, 08:12 AM
I'm wearing my monkey pajamas. They're blue, with monkeys throwing pillows on them. The pants are made of a silky material, and the shirt is more like cotton, I guess. The shirt says "pillow fight" on it, with a few monkeys on it doing just that. There's sparkles everywhere. Over my shirt, I'm wearing a zip-up sweatshirt of a navy blue color. They're quite comfortable.
that's quite descriptive. ^^

Ryoutarou
February 4th, 2005, 08:18 AM
I'm wearing blue jeans, sorta loose and a plain blue short sleeve shirt...Imaginative ain't it?XD

mvtm
February 4th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Right now school uniform , and i am waiting to eat lunch.

Mr Cat Dog
February 4th, 2005, 09:54 AM
ATM... jeans, a grey Nike T-Shirt, and a blue jacket thing from Next, with graffiti on it to try and make it look cooler than it really is XD

Sawyer
February 4th, 2005, 05:02 PM
to sammi-san, my little sister has the same jammies... XD ^^,

mew42003
February 4th, 2005, 05:37 PM
BareFeet,Livestrong Band,Jeans,A Red Sox Visor,A Navy Blue Long sleeve shirt,And Underwaer!:D

~James

Aaron5367
February 4th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Blue jeans and a blue eye (my town) bulldogs (our mascot) band t-shirt Ill scan it up in a little while ^^

His Infernal Majesty
February 4th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Socks,Jeans,Black and white shirt,gray jacket,trucker hat.

protoman
February 4th, 2005, 06:49 PM
nothin'......<.< >.> ok i am wearing pants and a t shirt.

Lil' Schu
February 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Blue Jeans, socks, a magenta Mt. Rushmore t-shirt (bonus point if you know what city and state it's in...), hair in a ponytail. That's it XD

Thomas
February 4th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I am wearing Blue Jeans, a brown Tshirt, and socks....

mvtm
February 6th, 2005, 09:40 AM
I am wearing a light purple pijamas, short sleeved.

His Infernal Majesty
February 6th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Now I'm wearing a greenbay jersey (which will soon be changed to my patriots jersey),black jeans,boots and a black and purple trucker hat.

Soul of Darkness
February 6th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Sleeping time, so Im wearing shorts and a black T.

MiNuN*
February 6th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Im wearing my nike shirt of some sort, and broad shorts for tennis, im going in a few minutes or so. >.0

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2005, 10:51 PM
I'm wearing a comfortable black shirt, grey shorts, and my watch's on my right hand.

Mr Cat Dog
February 7th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Some navy boxer shorts... What? It's not my fault that I've only been awake for half an hour :P I just can't be bothered to get dressed properly XD

angel
February 7th, 2005, 06:30 AM
I'm wearing a grayish white shirt that says: By grace alone forgiven through faith alone and wearing Blue jeans that i put over my casted ankle.