PDA

View Full Version : The Summer Ball

Pages : [1] 2

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 19th, 2004, 09:24 AM
okay I got this idea from an R|P that was here long ago. I think it was titled summer ball. This this RP is one where you can be a charcter from one of your existing Rps or make a new one. This Rp is just a place to hang out in charcter, and do whatever.

The setting is a ball, or a large dance, and everyone from all the lands are invited. Just socialize or do whatever. The building in which it is held is huge, and there is pretty much a room for everything, so feel free to explore. The main event is dancing but other things are open for you to do.

Logmon1
December 19th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Ok I'll be the Logan from the Lugea King of the Sea Rp.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I`ll be Saphira from The Real World, 'cept, shes in different clothes besides this is a dance.

(Is it like ballgowns and stuff like that? *gets plans*)

Sawyer
December 19th, 2004, 12:00 PM
i'm going to be myself XD that means goth clothing, and a black and red santa hat.

Master Angel
December 19th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Hmm, who should I be?

I'll be Angel from my various RPs. She'll be the adventerours, outgoing, bad-girl Angel. Who wears black clothes and likes dragons. Who're you gonna be Jared?

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM
yeah, tell us! although being saphi from real world would mean being the real saphi cause in that rp your supossed to be yourself and....

saphi's brain hurts!!!!

~Ozy~
December 19th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Me, I'll go as Alderon, a vampire character of mine. Think Phantom of the Opera style dress. He's also quite formal/chivalrous.

Gohan
December 19th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I'll be Jason out of every RP I've ever participated in.isn't Saphra from the wolcans RP?aren't you the one who plays her?

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 07:30 PM
AND about every other rp i`m in....^^' i like my name.

Sawyer
December 19th, 2004, 07:40 PM
okay, do we dance here or... what?

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 07:43 PM
well, he said we dance, so i guess so... and he said there was other stuff. i wish jared online... *wistful look*

Sawyer
December 19th, 2004, 07:47 PM
uhh... anyone wanna dance then?

Gohan
December 19th, 2004, 07:56 PM
not really.(if you look at under my avatar it says I'm a girl.which I am.)
I'd rather do something else.but I'll dance if I have to.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 07:57 PM
ooc: i found a pic of what saphira is wearing. <3
http://www.vanessaspotionsandnotions.com/prom/img/7712t.jpeg
she looks to much like an older version of me... O.o'

well, since i`m his pair, i guess i`ll start the rp...

ic: Where the heck am I Saphira asked herself, walking through the ballroom. She was bored, and nothing really exciting was happening.

I wish I were somewhere else...

Gohan
December 19th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I walked in through the doors looking bored, which I was.I saw another girl wander in dressed in a blue dress thing.I however was wearing a black tuxedo thingy.I walked up to her.
"Hey do you know what this stupid invatation is?I'm bored."I said sitting down in a chair near the fruit table.

(yes I am a tomboy.)

Sawyer
December 19th, 2004, 08:17 PM
IC: i was sitting down at a table by myself, feeling awfully lonely. "I hate this," i said to myself as i walked toward the door. "Nothing good ever happens to me," i said a little louder.

ryan
December 19th, 2004, 08:24 PM
i took part in the first one of the summer balls. it was pretty fun. i ended up getting killed by a robot.
so, i'll be me again (only not dead) so... weird kid, shaggy awesome hair, likes soda, is shy around girls, is an indie snob, and likes power rangers and pokemon.
awesome huh? and i always wear a nice suit with a green tie.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 19th, 2004, 08:28 PM
OOC: I guess I'll be myself from the real world also, hat'll work out good. Except as everyone else he's wearing formal clothing.

IC: I walked in the door to find not amny people here yet, I guess they belived in the fahionalbly late polocy, I didn't. I did notice someone is a blue dress, she looked beautiful, I decided to introduce myself. "Hello mi-lady" I said with a bow.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Saphira shook her head. "Oh come on." She said, smiling. "Its the 20 or 21 centry... I forget which one though... "She added, laughing at herself.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 19th, 2004, 09:12 PM
I laughed, "Ya I know I was just messing around" I said smiling. "So what are you doing here anyway, picking up dudes?" I asked holding myself back from breaking 9out laughing. I crack myself up. One bad habit I have, laughing at my own jokes, it not good.

Sawyer
December 19th, 2004, 09:19 PM
I took one look at the boy and girl talking and walked back into the room. "Lucky kids..." i said to myself sighing. "I wish people actually liked me..." i said quietly.

ryan
December 19th, 2004, 10:16 PM
"man i love suits" thought ryan to himself as he felt his sleeves
ryan stood at the large front doors to the grand estate...
"i hope i don't die this time..." he mumbled.
just then he had a sudden wave of fear *ominous music* but was it because last time he was brutally attacked by a robot cop? was it because last time he was killed by an inexperienced surgeon? NO! it was because he was dead shy around girls!
it took him several minutes before he gained his composure enough to knock on the daunting doors.

Psychotic_Demon
December 20th, 2004, 12:43 AM
"Heh, yeah right..." Saphira said, looking around, "I`ve been looking, but no ones caught my eye yet..."

Master Angel
December 20th, 2004, 11:37 AM
I burst in through the doors and flung out my arms.

"Hello people! The Angel of dance has arrived!" I. Am. Shameless.

I looked around. "Wow, you guys are a sad bunch," I remarked. "C'mon people, it's a dance! I don't see much dancing."

Sawyer
December 20th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"Shane does not dance alone," i said loud enough for everyone to hear, "If i did, i'd be dancing right now."

Master Angel
December 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Uh, okay dude. Whatever you say."

ryan
December 20th, 2004, 02:52 PM
ryan picked himself up off the ground, having just been bowled over by master angel.
he brushed the dust from the porch off of his nice suit...
"that was kinda rude..." he thought to himself.
but, since the door now stood wide open, ryan saw no reason not to let himself in.

Master Angel
December 20th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I turned around and saw another guy come in.

"Hey dude," I said, giving him a wave. "Here to dance? Or sit around like the others?" I thought for a moment. "I guess sitting around and doing nothing is the new 'in'." I took a seat at a table.

Logmon1
December 20th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I landed in on Charazrad's back and knew I was late. I walked in with Charmander "You just had to take so long on your tie" he said. "So what at lest we made it." I repled.

ryan
December 20th, 2004, 03:25 PM
ryan looked around, then back at master angel, "you talking to me?"

Master Angel
December 20th, 2004, 03:28 PM
I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I guess not," I said.

Logmon1
December 20th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I walked over to the guy who had come in just before me. "Say have you heared the rumers that last time some guy was killed by a robot?"

ryan
December 20th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"huh? you're strange, lady..."
ryan walked across the room to the bar and picked up a coke.

Master Angel
December 20th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I smiled.

"I know I am." I walked over beside him to get a drink myself.

Logmon1
December 20th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I hated being blown off. I'm always late why chang now?

ryan
December 20th, 2004, 03:49 PM
OOC: sorry logomon1, i was typing that message before i saw your post.
"ya, that would have been me" ryan yelled across the room to logomon.
"it was a robot designed to look like officer keepitclean. officer keepitclean had to show up at the dance when people got a little bit risque... and the same will happen if anybody gets out of line again i'm sure."
he then looked over at the loud girl who had rolled her eyes at him...
"why are you following me? does my beautiful suit attract you?"

Logmon1
December 20th, 2004, 03:54 PM
OOC: My char's nzme is Logan

IC: I walked over to him "A robot cop huh. Sounds like that AI team Rockit made."

Master Angel
December 20th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I cocked my eyebrows again.

"No, not exactly." I wanted to say it was because I was bored, but I wanted to say something funnier. I leaned close and whispered in his ear. "It's because I'm a stalker," I said, with a bit of sarcasm.

OOC: XD

Logmon1
December 20th, 2004, 03:59 PM
"stalker huh. How much you get paid?"

ryan
December 20th, 2004, 04:11 PM
"um... stalkers don't get paid generally... they stalk on their own accord because they either like the person, or they hate them... and i think she was wispering in my ear not yours, logan." ryan shifted his eyes from logan to his left where angel still had her face a little too close to his. he moved his stool a little bit to the right because she was making him very uncomfortable (she was a little closer than would be polite by normal human standards, and lest we forget... ryan is very shy around girls)

Master Angel
December 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I laughed. "Lighten up dude, it's a dance."

Logmon1
December 20th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"I have good ears and I get paid for being anoying"

ryan
December 20th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"seiously?! who pays you? i could work full time and make a bundle at being annoying."
"lighten up?" ryan stuttered "who says i'm tense?"
it was obviuosly a lie because ryan was sitting as far back on his stool as he could without falling backwards. his face was reddening slightly too.
"she already whispered what she had to say... why won't she move her head?" thought ryan

Logmon1
December 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I took out some of the elterkul water hoping to pull a prank. "You guys want a sip? This is a fresh bottle my lips haven't touched it." As soon as one of them takes a sip the'll feel a grat shook.

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"Hey."I said.I had been sitting at the table the whole time and hadn't been noticed.
"do you like him or something.what can I call you?Stalker or Miss Stalker?"I said to the other girl with a lot of sarcasim in my voice.I grabbed an apple off the table and started eating it.

Logmon1
December 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I sat there looking at the newcomer. I let out Thunder my Jolteon and she took a sip of the punch.

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 06:18 PM
"Hah I bet you never let one of your pokemon out of your site!!this dance stinks.there is no dancing and people aren't here.only a few.look at them!!they are already planning something i'm sure of it."I said gesturing towards the girl in blue.

~Ozy~
December 20th, 2004, 06:47 PM
The dramatic entrance was alwaays the best. After sneaking in early and wandering upstairs, beyond the Grand Staircase, I'd changed into full masqurade attire (black cape with gold lining, fastened with a small jade brooch, a prober doublet in green and gold, decorated with various medals, white leggings). My long black hair was pushed behind my ears and done up in many small braids, each decorated with small bells. I wore a smaall, brightly featherd mask covering half my face in an uneven line. The metal heels of my calf-high black leather boots clicked on the marble floor above the stairs. I even wore a completly useless (but highly decorative) rapier at my side, moving with me as it would with any swordsman of my caliber. I descended with a graceful, stately air that I'd picked up in the high society of Florence, not caring if the crowd observed me or not. Once I reached the dance floor, I made a sweeping, courtly bow and said in a deep, booming voice "Good evening, ladies, gentlemen."

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I took one look at the guy who just came down the stairs and burst out laughing.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!HE LOOKS SO FUNNY!!THIS AIN'T A COSTUME PARTY ITS A DANCE!!"I was laughing my head off at the new guy and I didn't care if I hurt his feelings or not.

~Ozy~
December 20th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Grace was, as always, utmost. Nevertheless, this person rubbed me just the wrong way, quite dangerous with a vampire. Smiling just enough to show the tips of my pristine white fangs, I replied in an ingratiatingly sweet tone "I suppose you've never been to a masquradse, then. Quite fun, the are."

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 07:05 PM
"What are you the princes son?"I retorted."take a load off.nothing is happening.nice teeth."I said.I noticed that his teeth were unuasally sharp.

Lizzie
December 20th, 2004, 07:14 PM
i'll be Zelda from LOZ ^_^
-------------
I walked into the room, i wore my silk pink dress and my hair in a half pony, my long white gloves hid my bare hands and I could see that half the people were sitting around, the other half were drinking, and only two were takeing intrest in one another. I walked down the steps and saw a tall man in black and a girl in tux "hello, umm is this it?" Zelda said, almost bursting into laughter from it's lame party sucsess "well if you don't mind, but may i put on some music?" she asked both the girl and the boy

~Ozy~
December 20th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"Why thank you" I replied lightly, closing my mouth and adding "I do think that dental hygine is important. How are you this eve?" I bowed again, though this time not nearly as formally or deeply.

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"I don't care if you put music on."I said to the girl in pink who had just walked over.
"I feel like this 'eve' is a waste of time.I could be playing video games with my friends."I said turning back to the 'fancy' dude.

ooc:I would post a picture of waht I look like for this RP but the site won't let me copy it.and it won't let me save it to my pictures so I can change it.
*sighs*

~Ozy~
December 20th, 2004, 07:36 PM
"My my" I said, feigning shok and lifting a gloved hand to cover my mouth, adding "Such crude intrests from this one, I wonder if she can be reformed?"

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 07:40 PM
ooc:what does reformed mean in this case?
"Well I really didn't like this little chat, but I think I'll go help that girl with the music."I said to him walking off.I walked over to where the player was and took out one of my cds.

Lizzie
December 20th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I laughed, takeing what the tall man said as a joke, "Attitude is everything" I said, I walked over to the wall and placed a cd player out, i took out a cd with the latest music, I saw the girl come with some of her music, "i'm sorry this isn't turning out how you'd liked it to be, but maybe some music will help, my names Zelda" I said,. trying to make the most out of it

~Ozy~
December 20th, 2004, 07:43 PM
<OOC>It's just my character making banter. He was raised in Florence during the Renaissance.<OOC>

"Well, may the evening bring you happiness" I called to her departing back, heading off towards the food myself. I poured a bit of wine from the decanter on the table and took a sip. Nowhere near as satisfactory as blood, but the color was about right and it WAS good wine. Hopefully I'd be able to feed before the evening was out.

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I changed what cd was in there with mine.I put on a mix tape and sped up to the song 'clockworks'.
"Okay everybody!!you can dance now!!!"I yelled loud enough so everyone in the room could hear.
This is going to be funny watching everybody dance.I thought.

Lizzie
December 20th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Zelda smiled and stood up, the music was fast, "why don't we make a contest to see who can last the longest danceing?" Zelda said, she went onto the dance floor and attempted to dance to the fast beat

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"Hah!don't think ya can keep up to the music so I don't think theres going to be a dance-a-thon contest."I said to her on my way to the food table.

Lizzie
December 20th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Zelda blinked stupidly at this suddun remark "umm...HELLO? i was just attampting to dance to this song for the last few minutes!" Zelda said, half laughing, she walked towards the bar table and took a glass of white wine

Gohan
December 20th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"Oh boy.so now everyone gets wine?oh well."I said walking over to the table with wine on it.I poured a glass and drank it rather finely.

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 03:50 AM
I looked tourds the man with pointy teeth "Hello mister vampier" I said going out to dance.

~Ozy~
December 21st, 2004, 05:40 AM
<OOC>Erm, he's only showed his teeth once, and very briefly. I dobt then, that you'd know he's a vampire.<OOC>

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 07:40 AM
angel was still looking at ryan really strangely and a little too closely, so he decided to abandon his stool and head over to the dance floor. he had never heard the song playing throughout the room, and was therefore unsure as to what he thought of it. but he guessed it was OK. at least for dance music. (ryan is an indie-snob which means he only likes obscure, independent, and underground music)
*switch tactics!*
*shift into 'look somewhat confused and as cute as possible while standing in the middle of the dance floor in hopes to get somebody to dance with you' mode!*
(this doesn't often work in real life)

Master Angel
December 21st, 2004, 08:05 AM
I yawned. I was getting bored. Ooh, I had an idea. I liked to do things nobody else would do, and that I'd seen from TV.

"For the rest of the night," I announced, "I am only going to say one thing. 'Somebody needs a hug.' Yup, that's right. I saw it on a TV show you know. Two words. Funniest show ever!" I smiled. "So that's all I'm gonna say, starting right now." Boy, and they thought I was weird before.

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 08:44 AM
"that's kinda weird, angel..." thought ryan, but he slowly began to realize that nothing would be weird by her standards. " 'somebody needs a hug' isn't two words..." he thought again, "she's majorly deranged..."
ryan liked to do things that he'd seen in TV shows too, but was somewhat hesitant to let everybody at the party know that he was really a power ranger... it might scare some possible friends away.

Sawyer
December 21st, 2004, 09:33 AM
I was still leaning against the wall. I scoffed, and walked over to the cd player. i took out "Sing the Sorrow" by AFI and placed it in, turning to Silver and Cold. "Here's something i can dance to," i said as i started to dance.

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 09:56 AM
"aww... hail no..." ryan took out the AFI kid's headphones.
"i can't stand that song... do youself a favor and listen to something good (not that the current music playing is good) if you're gonna listen to AFI, pop in All Hallows EP and play Total Immortal"

~Ozy~
December 21st, 2004, 11:05 AM
"No, no, no, children" I called from the other side of the room. I quickly suggested some music of my own, adding "If you're going to play some music, it should be decent stuff." I tossed a burned copy of my Ocariuna of Time sount=dtack (the original never left my room) over to them.

Lizzie
December 21st, 2004, 11:41 AM
Zelda watched as everyone was putting and takeing out cds, and then just went to dance after that, she looked at angel after her sentence about hugging 'she's either jokeing or or...' Zelda giggled at the thought. She took another sip and then started to dance to the new music.

Gohan
December 21st, 2004, 01:09 PM
I finished my drink and walked over to 'hug' girl.
"I bet I'll make you say something before the night is over."I said leading her away.I walked towards the kid that had been killed by robots at the last dance.I made the girl stand right next to him and then I walked off.
"HELLO EVERYONE!!IF YOU LOOK TOWARDS THE SPOTLIGHT TONIGHT YOU WILL SEE THIS DAY'S LOVE-STRUCK COUPLE!!!"I said into a microphone a few minutes later.I had tampered with the lights and grabbed a microphone.the spotlight was fixed on 'hug' and 'robot' in the middle of the dance floor.I had stopped the music right before I spoke insureing that everyone heard me.

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 01:49 PM
OOC: 'robot'? since when does being killed by robots in a former RP make your name 'robot'?
ryan didn't like being called "robot" by this strange girl who had just put a weirdo with an extremely limited vocabulary next to him. it was a very awkward situation as one might immagine. even if he had wanted to dance, the situation would have been far too bizzar for ryan. so he just stood there listening to saria's song playing over the sound system while avoiding angel's eye.

Gohan
December 21st, 2004, 01:56 PM
ooc:well your character hasn't told mine your name and neither have I.*smiles*
I turned the music back on and walked out to them.
"Hello that prank that you just heard pulled on you was by yours truly.by the way my name is Jason.whats yours?"I asked ready to explode from trying to keep from laughing.I looked around then stopped.
"wonder where that 'pointy teeth' went?"I said waiting for them to answer me.

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 01:57 PM
"my name is ryan, and i don't think i like you very well"
*kicks in face*

Gohan
December 21st, 2004, 02:03 PM
"Well thanks for telling me that."I said removing the foot that was in my face.
"I imagine that you like Hug more than you want to admit?"I said to him managing somehow to keep a straight face.
I walked away looking for someone to dance with.

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 02:17 PM
"what?! that's crazy..." said ryan
"hmm... DENIAL!" thought everybody else in the room

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 02:20 PM
OOC: My char was just joking because of your teeth

IC: I took a sip of the water and the black snak apperd. it raped around me and gave me the coolist sute ever.

Gohan
December 21st, 2004, 02:21 PM
I was walking towards the edge of the dance floor when I noticed someone who had gotten there before me.
"Would you like to dance Shane?"I asked.
Better to make the best of this night.some freaky things are going to happen tonight.I thought.

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 03:26 PM
IC: I took a sip of the water and the black snak apperd. it raped around me and gave me the coolist sute ever.
OOC: (you mean WRAPPED don't you? otherwise that's kinda messed up) and there's no way your suit's cooler than mine!
IC: "i guess i might as well ask her to dance with me..." ryan thought
"she's just standing there mutely because master angel seems to be unable to make a post... what a shame"
ryan looked at angel and visibly trembled (he royally sucks at talking to girls K?)
"w...w.. will... i mean... wooo.. wooo... would... would yo.... you...." ryan stammered "likeancewime?" he blurted out too fast for her to understand

~Ozy~
December 21st, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Well, I would" I said dryly from behind the nervous kid. I briefly adjusted my mask and pulled my gloves on a bit tighter.

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 04:01 PM
OOC: Yes I ment wrapped. and what proof do you have of that?

Lizzie
December 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
OOC: wait!? was Jason asking Ad to dance? or Ryne? 0_o;;
----------------------
Zelda stopped danceing and burst into laughter at the prank Jason made, it might've been slightly mean, but it was very funny. She quickly stopped laughing in hopes that she wouldn't hurt anyones feelings and thought maybe to meet the other guest. She walked up to (er what's logmon's name? XD) and smiled "hello, my names Zelda" she said

Master Angel
December 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
I lifted my eyebrows.

"Come again? Are you okay? Oh dangit, I mean, looks like you need a hug!"

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 04:20 PM
"o um... this is awkward... ya, i'm alright" ryan replied

Master Angel
December 21st, 2004, 04:22 PM
"Oh, okay," I said. "I mean, you need a hug! So, you wanna dance?"

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 04:26 PM
I couldint help but laghf at this.

~Ozy~
December 21st, 2004, 04:29 PM
I sighed, saying brightly "All the cute ones are straight. So dissapointing."

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 04:30 PM
I fell over laghfing my head off.

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 04:41 PM
"yes.... yes i do..." said ryan even though he sounded quite frightened at the aspect of dancing with somebody.
"look at me! i'm dancing!" (said like garth in wayne's world 2)

Master Angel
December 21st, 2004, 04:45 PM
I smiled and laughed.

"Okay, great."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 05:19 PM
OOC: wow D_E hasn't posted in a while here. I assume no one interacted with me or Saphi, so ill just continue where me and her left off.

IC: "oh really," I said.

Master Angel
December 21st, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: Hey Jared, guess what? I got a guy to dance with me! XD

And I have a question. Is it fast or slow music?

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 05:34 PM
I got off the ground and went back over to the drinks.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: Probly slow because it's a ball, you know.

"I don't think i caught your name" I said.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM
ooc: i`m here!!!

ic: "I never said it." Saphira answered, smiling dagerously. She seemed to intimidate people sometimes. "Well, its Saphira. Saphira Moonstream."

Master Angel
December 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM
OOC: Okay, just wondering. (My dance dude isn't here. must wait for him to come back...)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 05:51 PM
"I like your name" I said honestly. "It's unique, Saphira moonstream" I repeated it a few times just to get over how kool it was. "The name's McCaw, Jared mccaw" I said in a james b9ond way. I then started to laugh.

OOC: Saphira is your real last name moonstream?

~Ozy~
December 21st, 2004, 06:05 PM
All quite amusing, it seemed these people hadn't even th faintest idea as to how to conduct a proper ball. I sat on the sidelines for now and poured myself anoher glass of the red wine, settling in to watch until I could find someone to seduce into a corner to feed off of.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
(Waits for saphira...) (Waits some more)

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 06:11 PM
i'm back!... your 'dance dude'? people in this RP call me weird things.... first 'robot' now 'dance dude'... o well, here i am, and i'm ready to dance. (how does one dance in an RP?)
*goes into typical slow dance mode. aka hugs around her lower back and turns in slow circle*

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:25 PM
ooc: no... i just made that one up. my middle name is adelyn, and my last name starts with a D. my initials are S.A.D....

ic: Saphira smiled a bit. She was bored, and the dress she was wearing wasd embaressing her a bit.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 06:33 PM
I couls tell she was bored, talking to me would probly do that to alot of pepole I thought. "Wanna dance?" I asked uneasyily, the one subject I was shy about was asking girls to dance.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:51 PM
Saphira smiled shyly. "Alright..." She answered, "But you do know how, right? I've dance with a few boys who had no idea what to do..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 07:09 PM
"Well somewhat, but bare with me okay, I'm not the best" I said. I then assumed the dnace, pose,thingy ( you know what i mean) and started to dance to the slow music.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 07:13 PM
ooc: i had to take a class on dancing.. we learned the fox trot, swing, waltz, cha cha... and... um... other stuff that i cant remeber right now. then, last week, i had to go to this reall ybig dance and dance with boys who i didnt even know... -.-' i hate dressing up really fancy... it looked like i was going to a prom...

ic: Saphira let him lead. "Ya know..." She started, looking at him, "I never got your name..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 07:23 PM
OOC: I told you, member in the james bond voice...

IC: "Jared," I told her. "Not as kool as yours I know, but its the only one i got," I said getting jokingly defensive. All this time i continued dancing as best i could so far not messing up.

Gohan
December 21st, 2004, 07:52 PM
ooc:nah I asked Ac manga to dance.obviosly he has stopped coming here so I'm out.hah no partner.
"I'll take that as a no then."I answered when he didn't reply.I walked back over to the wine table and poured myself another glass.when I finished I looked towards the dance floor and saw Ryan and Hug dancing.I slipped away across the floor to the microphone.
"IF I MAY INTERUPT YOUR DANCING BUT OUR LOVE-STRUCK COUPLE OF THE NIGHT IS FINALLY SHOWING SIGNS THAT THEY MAYBE HAVE SECRET FEELINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER!!!IF YOU LOOK TOWARDS THE SPOTLIGHT YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS IS HOW COUPLES SHOULD ACT!!THEY ARE SHOWING SIGNS THAT THEY ARE WORTHY OF A HIGHER TITLE THAN 'LOVE-STRUCK COUPLE'!!!THAT IS ALL YOU MAY RESUME YOUR SOCALIZING.UNTIL I FIND ANOTHER LOVE-STRUCK COUPLE!!"I said into the microphone.I knew that I was going to cause an uproar and I was having fun.I walked back to the wine table in hopes of meeting someone without a dance partner.

~Ozy~
December 21st, 2004, 08:22 PM
I sighed helplessly. entirely immature, that, not to mention downright rude. Her blood would probably be a bit too bitter for my tast. That one girl wh had just started dancing, though...She seemed to my tastes. I'd wait a bit, then ask to cut in.

Logmon1
December 22nd, 2004, 03:43 AM
I looked colsly at the guy with sharp teeth. Why was he at this dance? I walked up to him "Hi I'm Logan. Who are you?" I asked holding out my hand for a shak.

OOC: The Adamant Dodger I'm talking to you.

Lizzie
December 22nd, 2004, 04:12 AM
I was giggleing from the joke Jason made again, it was so funny, but probably made the two danceing partners embaressed. There was nothing to do but dance, but no one to dance with, so then came the option of haveing more wine and getting drunk, which i didn't want to do. I sighed and sat at a table, 'maybe this party was a bad idea' I thought.

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 05:37 AM
I bowed yet again and said "Alderon Kardeese, good sir. And you?"

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 05:44 AM
OOC: Who was Gohan's char. yelling about?

IC: I smiled as we finally started dancing. I put my arms around his head, and started going with the flow of the music.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 05:56 AM
OOC: Ryan and Hug , whoever the heck they are.

I continued to dance. I was enjoying myself, I hadn't danced in years, not since my school years.

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 06:00 AM
OOC: I'm Hug. Gohan calls me that because I announced I was only gonna say 'Someone needs a hug' for the rest of the night. Ryan is my dance partner, rsgh5. My dance dude. lol I had to think of something off the top of my head. And now I must wait for him again.

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 07:40 AM
why? we're just dancing, it doesn't take a lot of RPing does it?

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 07:43 AM
OOC: I don't know. I've never done a dance RP before.

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 07:49 AM
OOC: me neither, last time i tried to ask somebody, but somebody else got there first so i left. and on my way back home i got attacked by a robot.

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 07:53 AM
OOC: o.O Really? Well, there's something I wanna do.

IC: After awhile my backside started to feel funny. Oh no, not now, I thought. But then it started to tingle. I had to get away.

"Uhm, I hafta... go to the bathroom," I said. "I'll be right back."

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 08:04 AM
"um... ok, see you later i guess then." ryan mumbled
"i hope your butt feels better!" he called out as she made for the restroom.
*awkward silence*

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
"... Thanks!" I called back. "I think..." I said to myself.

In the bathroom it started to happen. First came the tail. I don't know why it came first, this was the first time I had tried a potion to diguise myself. To hide my features. Anyways, a pointy-horned tail came out around my backside. It was completely black and waved around a lot. My balance was a little better, now that I had my tail.

Then came the horns on the top of my head. They were black too. But there was still more.

After that came my wings. My two, big, black horrible wings. They were what set me out from all the humans. After they came, they felt cramped, so I stretched them a bit.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I didn't have any of the potion left, so they wouldn't go back. And I couldn't go back out to the ball, because everybody would hate me. I could escape through the window, but I couldn't go without sayg something to Ryan. Then he would hate me. I was stuck.

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 08:17 AM
unaware of the bizzar transformation that had just taken place, ryan left the dancefloor and went back to the bar and sipped at his coke, waiting for angel to come back.

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 08:53 AM
I banged my head on the wall. What was I gonna do?

I looked up and back into the mirror. I folded my wings behind my back, which made me a little hopeful. You couldn't really see my wings like that.

I smiled, a bit more confident, and went back out. I saw Ryan sitting at the bar again, so I sat down beside him, my front facing him.

"Okay, I feel better now," I said. "See, I have this medication I have to take, or else I get uber hyper. I kinda forgot to take it this morning, so I just remembered, and I took it." Total lie. It was probably the potion that made me act weird. But he didn't need to know about that.

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 09:04 AM
upon turning and facing angel, ryan spat his soda out as he fell off his stool, terrified.
"what the crap are those horns on your head?!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 09:05 AM
OOC: me neither, last time i tried to ask somebody, but somebody else got there first so i left.

OOC: ya that was me... sorry about that... lol

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 09:09 AM
OOC: that was you! you called me crying boy!... or maybe that was kayleigh... (good work by the way, she was a nice, pretty normal girl... look at what the selection is now... i'm with a demon at the moment... *weirded out*)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 09:13 AM
OOC: Ya that was me, aorry, but then i went to get you and to give your girl back and you were dead and then you gave me good reputation.

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 09:25 AM
OOC: that was you! you called me crying boy!... or maybe that was kayleigh... (good work by the way, she was a nice, pretty normal girl... look at what the selection is now... i'm with a demon at the moment... *weirded out*)
OOC: Dude, that's just MEAN! lol But I know you are by now.

IC: I winced. My mind racked trying to think of something.

"Uh... they're just... things I like to wear. Don't they look cool?" I made a pouty face.

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 10:00 AM
OOC: i'm just sayin... i'd rather dance with a normal kid than a demon kid... is that too much to ask!? ahh! *goes crazy*
IC: the cute pouty face washed away any fear that ryan had of angel.
"o... why yes, i suppose they look cool"

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 10:01 AM
I smiled. "Thanks. Shall we dance again?" I said, standing up.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 10:03 AM
OOC: Glad you two are happy. I'm still waiting for saphi to return... And bec did you see my new sig pic?

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 10:04 AM
OOC: Cute! I wish I had a pair. But I'm still getting to know the guy that wants to pair with me. I wonder if he still does.

Yup, I'm happy at least. Ryan has no emotions. Just ask him. XD

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 10:05 AM
ryan picked himself up off the floor, "ok, that sounds like a good idea"
OOC: how's this gonna work with your wings?

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 10:07 AM
OOC: you just need to put your hands on my butt, or my side. 'Cuz on my butt you'd feel the tail... (I am messed up!)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 10:13 AM
OOC: Well ou two are in quite a predicament aren't you? May I sugest that instead of dancing you two take a moonlit walk down the sandy beach convinently located out back?

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 10:14 AM
OOC: ... You're trying to get rid of us, aren't you? o.O LOL

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 10:17 AM
OOC: well, we are sort of obnoxious i guess. last time there were two members who were in their own little world ignoring the rest of us. wait... you want me to take hold of your butt?... that's a request i'm not used to IRL.

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 10:19 AM
OOC: XD You don't have to. I was joking. You hold the lady's side when you're dancing. So, are we dancing or not? Or are we going ot the beach or whatever? And I think Jared and Saphira are off in their own little world too.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 10:26 AM
OOC: Ya we sortof are, but she has kinda not been on for a little while so the world is on hold until she gets back on, and no im not trying to get rid of you two, but i just thought that dancing would be complex with a half dragon.

OOC: I just found out that the first Summer ball was made by TAD I'll try to get a link if nyone wants to check it out?

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 10:28 AM
OOC: now that you've got a pair i'd better not grab your rear. he might get upset with me.
IC: ahhh! i can't resist! the urge is too strong! *grabs angels backside and gets really weird looks from others in the room*

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 10:28 AM
OOC: It's dragoid and you know it Jar-head! *sticks tongue out* lol

He won't care, Ryan. hehe.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 10:31 AM
OOC: Whatever Dragon-face!!! And oh ya we'd better stop spamming or this thread might get closed, FT has low tolerance for spam so let's try to keep this thread to mostly IC: Posts after this alright.

here's that link,
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=13103&page=1&pp=25[/URL]

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 10:39 AM
i was looking at it a little while ago (that thread) nobody said anything when i finally died... it was sad.

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 10:41 AM
OOC: Aw, I'm sorry.

IC: I smiled and put my arms back around Ryan's head. ((happy? ^~))

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 10:52 AM
(ooooo heck yes i am, how could any normal guy not be?)
*begins to dance again*

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 11:04 AM
((LOL))
I smiled. I was too into the moment to notice my wings, which had decided they needed some air and were beginning to unfold behind my back.

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 11:36 AM
(i just read all of the first PC summer ball and realized that my character was an attention seeking loser, and that he was lame... there are better ways to get a girl to notice you than by getting shot by an evil robot cop! you can quote me on that) i encourage all those posting here to check out the last ball, you may learn something.
(i think it's time for a little visit from our friend... officer keepitclean! keeping the world safe from PDAs!)
ryan heard a rustling noise and opened his eyes. there seemed to be a large black flag fluttering in his face... "what the?..." he mumbled
just then something grabbed his left wrist. "huh?"
officer keepitclean had a tight grip on ryan's arm. "what the crap are you doing to this... um... 'girl/demon's backside!?"
he twisted ryan's wrist 180 degrees. the tension built up in his wrist made him flip sideways. ryan landed on his side painfully. he looked up at angel with her enormous wings and saw a large police officer with dark sunglasses frowning down at him.
"it's officer keepitclean..." moaned ryan as he cradled his broken wrist.
"das' right punk. now why would you do something like this to an innocent little girl?"
"she told me to!"
officer keepitclean got down on one knee right next to ryan's head.
"a likely story" he said as he took his 9mm handgun out and put it at ryan's temple.
"i'm placing you under arrest for sexual harassment and a level 6 PDA"
*handcuffed!*
ryan was then dragged out of the ball by the large police officer.

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
Horns? My, but this was intresting. From my perspective, I could also see the tail and wings. Most intresting. It had been a good disguise, I hadn't even sensed the slightest aura, but now...A powerful creature indeed. Most impressive. Maybe I'd try to cut in on her, instead.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
ooc: i`m here!!! so... whats been going on? i'm lost... again....

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 02:10 PM
<OOC>MA gone all demon-ey and is dancing with rsgh5, Joe's waiting for you, I'm planning on who to stalk and feed off of, and not much else.<OOC>

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:11 PM
ooc: *sighs* i hope he gets on soon... i was talking to him earlier...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
OOC: I'm here

"So do you dance often?" I asked noticing that she seemed to be alot better than I was at this dancing thing. Surprisingly I hadn't messed up royally yet, I mean a couple of wrong steps but nothing major.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:30 PM
"Not really... It just sort of comes natrualy." Saphira admited, shrugging. She had noticed he messed up once or twice, but she didnt mind.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 02:38 PM
I knew this song and I heard it coming to an end. "This is nice" I said. As it ended I slowly pulled my hands back down to my sides. "You wanna just go sit down and talk?" I said gesturing slightly with my head toward a small round table, away from everything, but the bar. I bit the inside of my lip, I did this alot when i was nervous, not hard enough to cause pain, just I guess as a stress or nerveousness reliever.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:39 PM
Saphira nodded. "Alright sure." She said, pulling away and walking over to the table. Its glossy wood shone under the bright lights, and seemed to illuminate the area.

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 02:55 PM
"Evenin'" I said casually to the pair as they neared my set. I added smoothly to the girl "You dance well. Odd to see in this day and age."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 03:00 PM
I nodded at the man. I then sat down and waited for Saphira to join me at the table. Before she sat down i turned and asked the guy, "And who might you be?"

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 03:01 PM
Saphira raised an eyebrow. "I guess so..." She said, druming her fingers on the table. "And this matters because?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
I waited for him to reply to either Saphira or myself, either wuld be apprecitated, I thought to myself.

Master Angel
December 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
OOC: Let's get something straight peoples. It's called a dragoid. Say it with me, drag-oid. Just had to clear that up. Now, back to the RP.

Oh, and Officer Keepitclean is awesome! XD

IC: I ran after Officer not-so-dirty or whatever his name was.

"Oh, please, he didn't do anything," I said. "I really did tell him to do it, more or less. But I don't really think you should arrest him."

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
"My name's Alderon. And yes" I replied, a wry smile forming on my lips "It does matter. I rarely meet anyone with proper dance training anymore."

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 05:35 PM
Saphira shrugged. "I took a few lessons." She admitted, "I was like heck on earth, but I survived."

ooc: oh, how true... *shudders*

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 05:49 PM
I replied "Good to know, good to know. Glad I'm not the only one with a classical education."

Logmon1
December 22nd, 2004, 05:50 PM
I looked at the demon like girl. "Seen stranger." I shrugged.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
"Yes, all my life I have pretty much been forced to lean about different varieties of classicals, such as learning how to play cello, sing, act, dance..." Saphira said, tilting her head a bit. She looked around, wondering how long this would all last.

ooc: <OOC>MA gone all demon-ey and is dancing with rsgh5, Joe's waiting for you, I'm planning on who to stalk and feed off of, and not much else.<OOC>
wait a minute....

Logmon1
December 22nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
OOC: Is officer Keepitclean the robot and if he is can you tell me what he looks like?

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Sounds a bit like my childhood" I replied wryly, adding "Except replace cello with violin, acting with ettiquette, and singing with the harp." All seemed to be going well so far, hopefully it wouldn't take much longer.

<OOC>Yep, I'm a vampire. You lucky girl you! :P<OOC>

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
ooc: oh yes i'm just sooooo lucky! meh....

ic: Saphira smiled a bit. "Instresting..." She noted, realizing there was something strange going on.

ooc: yes, i am being taught all of those things.... cello is fun, but the others are kinda boring...

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
<OOC.Me, I prefer the theatre, but I do have some experience in what I've listed.<OOC>

"Indeed" I replied, feigning shock and standing up, saying "Where are my manner? Can I get either of you something to drink?"

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
"Um... Okay..." Saphira said, wanting to be polite. She always acted this way at elegant parties and other activities.

Gohan
December 22nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
after Ryan got arrested and Hug ran after him I spotted another couple.but this how ever was a creepy scene.they were with Mr. pointy teeth.I decided to check out what was going on so I went to sit at the table.
"Hi huys.theres no more people to dance with.except you."I said turning to face Pointy."I wonder when that kid is going to get killed by the demon..."I said sighing.then I realized what I had said and snapped my head up."forget what I just said!!my..........uh............imagination is .....uh...running wild."I said forgetting how bad I could lie.

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 07:29 PM
"Alright, what may I get you, milady" I asked, recommending on the tail end "I suggest the Bordeux, it's excellent."

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 07:37 PM
"Anything is alright." Saphira said, fake smiling. After years of acting, she had learned how to fake a lot of emotions.

ooc: hehe, i got the lead role in a play we're (my school) is doing in january. you'll never guess what my part is... an 80 year old lady! XD

Gohan
December 22nd, 2004, 08:01 PM
(an 80 year old lady is the main role?what play are you doing?)
"Oookay.I think I'll get some wine too.I said running to the bar table.I poured myself a glass and drank quickly.
Oh this isn't going to work.I'll be running over here every half minute.ok I'll have to improvise.I thought.I grabbed the bowl of wine that I had been drinking all night and walked back to the table.
"heh.I had to improvise so I brought the bowl over."I said pouring myself another glass.

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
I poured two goblets from the decanter, one for the girl, another for myself. My third glass in an hour, really, I should cut back. On the other hand, it calmed my nerves, a good thing. when I got nervous, I shook. Coming back over, I said "Here you are" with a small smile, showing accidently the slightest hint of fang. I sat down calmly, but my mind was racing, asking Did she notice? Please say no, please, it's been too long, we need to feed, we have tofeed,needbloodnow, mustfeedcan'ttakemuchmore... Outwardly, though, I showed none of this, taking a slow sip from my goblet.

ryan
December 22nd, 2004, 11:05 PM
OOC: officer keepitclean is a fat cop with a handlebar moustache and big aviator shades. this is the real officer keepitclean, the robot keepitclean was destroyed in the battle with real keepitclean.
officer keepitclean had just locked ryan in the back of his copcar. he turned to see the demon girl who had just been victim to sexual harassment by the fellon he had just locked up.
"why in the name of all that is still good in the world would you encourage him to do that?!"
angel stood there and looked at the ground... ashamed.
"well then, i have no choice to place you under arrest as well." he reached for his handcuffs and recited, "you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can be used against you in the court of law. you have the right to an attourney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you." (or something like that)
*handcuffed*
officer keepitclean then forced her into the back of the car with ryan.
"hello" said ryan to his fellow convict.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 23rd, 2004, 03:32 AM
I just stared at the guy, who seemed to have unusualy large teeth, I was begining to get uncomforatable. "Uh... " I said interupting their conversaton. "How bout you and I have another dance?" I asked trying to get away from this guy, he was really freaking me out, and I could tell Saphira didn't like him that well either.

Logmon1
December 23rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
I thought of a good prank. I ran outside climd up to a window and set up my flashlight to act like the sun. I turnd it on to make it look like the sun was coming up.

OOC: and no I don't know your a vamp. I'm just playing around.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 09:18 AM
Saphira nodded. "Okay." She said, glad that she could get away from this weird person. Saphira stood up, waiting for Jared to come as well.

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 09:27 AM
I cursed mentally, sayin "Well, enjoy yourselves" out loud, though. This hunt might be a bit tougher than usual. It's be all the more satisfying when I succeeded. I returned to my seat cooly, again, watching the evening unfold. In the meantime, maybe I'd find some other poor sap to feed off of.

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 11:34 AM
"Dude,I'm watching you.something freaky is going to happen tonight.I just don't know what.I'm watching you."I said slipping away with the wine bowl.I put the bowl back and went to sit on the stairs.
"OK.umm..lets see.got all my gear?check."I was sayng to myself.I pulled a small video camera out of my pocket.I snuck back to Pointy's table and pretended to slip and fall.
"WHAA!!"I yelled.when I was pulling myself back up I stuck the camera behind my old cup.it could get footage of him and he couldn't see it.I walked to Saphira and Jared.
"guys.do you get the feeling that Pointy is freaky?do you guys think hes gonna try something before the nights over?"I asked them.

Master Angel
December 23rd, 2004, 11:48 AM
"Oh Mythril," I cursed. "Why in Thear would you arrest me? I didn't do anything! And neither did he!" I motioned to Ryan.

OOC: Things you might want to know about Angel:
1. She's a dragoid. A dragoid is a half-human half-dragon
2. She can control fires and create them. Comes in handy too.
3. She comes from another planet, a little similar to Earth called Thear (notice how the letters used to spell Thear are the same used to spell Earth)
4. She follows a religion where a great golden Dragon called Mythril is the Holy Lord

And there ya go.

ryan
December 23rd, 2004, 12:37 PM
"oh, you did plenty you lying scumbags!" said officer keepitclean as he slammed his door and buckled his seatbelt.
"we're gonna have a nice little visit downtown..." officer keepitclean announced as he turned the key. the car roared and he set off down the winding road at an astounding clip.
"stupid criminals..." keepitclean mumbled as he popped in a backstreet boys album.
he then began singing along.
ryan couldn't handle it... the music was bad enough without the cop's additional vocals.
"it's time we get outta here" ryan said to angel.
she nodded.
"dino thunder! power up!" he yelled as he performed the henshin.
TBC!

Master Angel
December 23rd, 2004, 12:41 PM
I smiled and ignitied my hands into red-hot flames.

"Let's ditch this popsicle stand!" I said.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:45 PM
Saphira nodded, glancing back at Pointy. "He's nice but.... strange.... " She noted, staring at the ground.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 23rd, 2004, 12:54 PM
"Ya he was strange, I wanted to get Saphira awy from him, I had the feeling he wanted to pounce like a freakin lion!" I told the person who had approached us. "And just so you know your fall was very unconvincing, wouldn't be surprised if he's already removed your camera"

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 01:01 PM
Saphira nodded once more. "It was as if you planned it..." She admited, shrugging slightly. Saphira looked up at a lagre staircase.

"I'm bored, and going to go exploring. See ya." She said, walking torward it.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 23rd, 2004, 01:03 PM
"Can I join you or do you wanna be alone?" I asked, shyly, another one of those asking girl things. Dang I need to get over that stupid fobia. I bit my lip.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 01:06 PM
"I'll be alright." Saphira said cheerfuly. "Tou should have the chance to talk with some other girls besides me." She walked away, leaving the two boys alone.

ryan
December 23rd, 2004, 01:12 PM
"tyrano power!" said the dino thunder blue ranger (aka ryan)
"what the?" said officer keepitclean as he looked back to see a power ranger and a girl with a bunch of fire. he was so suprised that he lost control of the car and drove it off the edge of a steap cliff. fortunatly, power rangers and drgaon thingies don't get hurt too easily.

Master Angel
December 23rd, 2004, 01:17 PM
I crashed through the window, and with a flap of my wings I was floating in the air. I sure hoped Ryan could fly.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 01:18 PM
ooc: MA is gonna get mad... remember, shes a dragoid. XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 23rd, 2004, 01:19 PM
"Alright," I said blushing a little bit. I loked around and saw no one i had any interest in tlaking to so I walked outside, and slowly found my way through the glittering moonlight, past florishing trees, perfectly crafted at the hands of God, and down to the sandy beach. Microscopic gold grains of sand pushed down under my stupid dress shoes. I sat down, and watched the Moons reflection in the, shimmering, Cool Ocean.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 01:23 PM
Saphira walked lightly through the dark halls, looking from side to side. She eventualy tried a door. On the other side was a beautiful room, that looked like a living room. Clouds of dust rose around her feet, and no matter which light swich she tried, noone of the lights would work.

Saphira kept walking around the room, examining every fine detail of it. She finaly came to the other is, where there was another door. It had glass, but it was so dirty it was impossible to see through.

Master Angel
December 23rd, 2004, 01:27 PM
ooc: MA is gonna get mad... remember, shes a dragoid. XD
LOL Ryan says that's what I am, a dragon-thingie. I told him he's kinda right. And I'm not gonna get mad. I'm in too good a mood.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 01:35 PM
ooc: okay.^^ i'm in a good mood too. i had WAY too much sugar today!^^ *spins around in chair* WHEEEEEEEEEE! *hits a wall*

ic: Saphira mangaed to get the door to open, at least enough for her to sqeeze through. She was standing outside on a balcony, with a magnificant view looking over the country. Saphira leaned against the railing, gazing up at the moon.

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 01:50 PM
I got up slowly, removing the camera at the same time. Before moving on after the girl, I crushed it between my index finger and tumb. I sniffed the air carefully, hunting for the particular scent of the girl's blood. There, found it! I moved off, following the scent trail. My movements were cautious, quiet, and careful, made to disturb as little as possible. Soon, I found myself at the doorway to the balcony, looking at the girl through a crack in the door. She seemed to have no knowledge that I was there, hopefully, that was the case. Instead of going through the doors, I melded into the shadows and exited them on the other side of the door, right behind my prey. "Hello," I whispered, voice dripping with hunger and lust.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 01:53 PM
ooc: your having too much fun... O.o'

ic: Saphira turned around and gasped. "Wh-what do you want?!" She asked, edging away from him. She would even jump if she had too...

ooc: oh, and, AD, your new nickname that everyone seems to be calling you is pointy. XD

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
"You, dearie, you" I replied, reaching out and grapping her shoulders roughly. I could crush her bones if I wanted, but that would be counter-productive. I aloowed my heritage to completly take over. My fangs extend, lengthening along with my ears. The pupils of my eyes sbapped into catlike slits as the irises deepened to a bloodred. Bending down from my not inconsiderable height, I opened my mouth wide and sank my fangs into her neck. She shuddered as I began drawing the blood from her. Human blood was always the best, particularly from the younger specimens of the species. I was done quickly enough, I had a great deal of experience at feeding quickly. As I stood back up, releasing her from my iron grip, I said "There, that wasn't so hard, was it sweetie" sa I wiped thee remaining blood from my mouth with the back of my glove.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 02:04 PM
ooc: okay, now your scarin' me...... O.o'

ic: Saphira didnt know what to think. Pain seared through her body, and she felt like she was going to die. After about two seconds, everything began to turn black...

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 02:07 PM
<OOC>Sadistic characters are so much fun to write, though...<OOC>

"I'll leave you to sort this out" I said nonchalantly, though I doubted she could hear me. I regained a somewhat humanlike appearance, pulled my sulied glove off, changed it, and returned to the party, happy and replete.

ryan
December 23rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
(no, my character cannot fly but..)
ryan burst through the window on his side of the vehicle.
"hovercraft cycle!" he called out as he fell towrds certain doom.
his hovercraft cycle flew up underneath him and carried him to safety at the top of the cliff.
"oh no.... officer keepitclean won't survive!"
TBC!

Master Angel
December 23rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
OOC: What's TBC?

IC: I realized he was right, and suddenly took a nose dive towards the car. I yanked open the door and grabbed the officer. Then I banked upwards towards the top of the cliff. But I was going slow, and was afraid I wouldn't make it.

"You gotta lay off the Twinkies hun," I said.

ryan
December 23rd, 2004, 05:35 PM
OOC: TBC means to be continued
IC: ryan wasn't used to standing away from the action as heroic deeds were being commited. he kinda liked it. "power down!" ryan returned to his civilian form and lounged on the side of the road as angel saved the cop's life.

Master Angel
December 23rd, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: Oh, okay.

IC: I yanked the officer up onto the side of the cliff.

"I'm not kidding," I was telling him. "Diet is totally an option for you." But then I had to stop talking (for once in my life) to catch my breath.

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 05:43 PM
"Hmm Pointy slipped off again.dang."I said.I was running al across the floor searching high and low for Pointy but more importantly Saphira.I just knew Pointy was going to pull something.I saw Pointy on the stairs coming down.I passed him feeling a chill go down my spine.I ran upstairs faster than ever.then I came to a door.through that door was a room.in the room there was another door open just a crack.I slipped through and saw Saphira.
"JARED!!!!"I shrieked.I picked her up and ran downstairs.I stopped before anyone on the dance floor could see me though.then I noticed two marks on her neck.
crap.crap.double crap.crappity crap.can't let Pointy see me with her.wait a sec the mini cam!I screamed inside my head.I looked about frantically.there he was Pointy!I looked closly at his gloves.surely he would have disposed of a bloody glove so as not to arouse suspicion.I ran back up the stairs into the room.there it was!!lying on the floor was the glove.

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
<OOC>Erm...he tucked it into a pocket, as ettiquette demands of him.<OOC>

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 05:54 PM
(okay.darn there goes my main clue!)
Then the glove dissapeared.
You have to stop imagining things,dude.
I ran back down the stairs.
"JARED GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!!!"I yelled.I ran into the dance floor creating mass havoc.

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 06:00 PM
A fuss. She'd been found. Figured the girl didn't have the constitution to recover quick enough. So be it, I'd have to cope. I hoped to avoid any conflict for now, I really didn't want to dirty my clothes. I wandered slowly in the direction of another door leading upstairs.

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
"OH NO YOU DON'T POINTY!!!"I yelled throwing Saphira into the crowd.
"JARED WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!!!?!!POINTY YOUR GOING DOWN!"I yelled at him.

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 06:21 PM
I paid the yelling no mind, calmly ascending the stairs. If nothing could be proven, they'd be the one to get in trouble, not me. Besides, it wasn't murder, pre se...

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 06:29 PM
I ran up the stairs after him and punched him in the gut.(lol)

ryan
December 23rd, 2004, 06:34 PM
ryan, angel and officer keepitclean watched as the car exploaded in a giant fireball at the bottom of the cliff.
"whoa..." said ryan in awe (big explosions are somewhat impressive)
"let's go back to the ball i guess?" said ryan as he remorphed and got onto his hovercraft cycle.

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 06:46 PM
<OOC>Erm...My pack would be to you, Kinda hard to punch someone in the gut from the back, isn't it? So let's just call it a kidney punch.<OOC>

I turned around, a polite smile on my face and said "Now really, was that necessary? You're disturbing a perfectly good ball, this is far from proper etiquette, I was merely going for a stroll." I then hissed under my breath, letting my tongue briefly lick her neck "Breathe a word of this to anybody and I'll hunt down a member of your family and kill them. Another will be killed for each month the problem is not rectified. And then, when you have no relatives left alive, I'll come for you, okay?" As I stood back up, I carefully let a fang slide along her neck.

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
"What the heck?!!you think you can scare me with those remarks?"I hissed backto him.removing the fang from my neck."so Pointy I was right bout you all night wasn't I?you were going to kill someone to feed,you need it to survive you loathsome vampire."I said running in front of him.
"HEY LOOK EVERYBODY!!!!POINTY IS A VAMPIRE!!!!KILL HIM!!!STICK A STAKE THROUGH HIS HEART!!!!!!REBELL AND KILL THE VAMPIRE!!!!!KILL KILLL KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"I yelled to everyone.

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 06:57 PM
"I suppose you are right" I said noncomittaly, adding "And yes, I am a vampire. But whoever said the girl's dead? And really, how can you call me loathsme. I bathe every day, change my clothes on the same schedule, and seem to have far better manners than you."

ryan
December 23rd, 2004, 08:00 PM
(doesn't loathsome mean hateful? i'm waiting to see if angel has any problems with going back to the ball now, so i have nothing in character to say)

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 08:17 PM
(yep I think loathsome means hateful?)

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2004, 08:47 PM
<OOC.It can be used either way.<OOC>

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 24th, 2004, 06:38 AM
I heard a ton of confusion and noise coming from the ball, so I ran in to find the girl and pointy standing on the stairs debating soemthing. I loooked around and ddin't see saphira. "What's going on here? And where's saphi?" I hollared.

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 07:48 AM
I noddded slowly, my eyes still on the pieces of wrecked car.

"Yeah, let's go," I said, heading back the way to the ball.

ryan
December 24th, 2004, 07:51 AM
"wanna ride on my hovercraft cycle? we'll get there faster"

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 07:52 AM
I smiled.

"Okay, sounds like fun."

ryan
December 24th, 2004, 07:57 AM
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/prdt-ar-hovercraft01.jpg http://www.rangercentral.com/images/prdt-ar-hovercraft02.jpg
(this is what i look like in ranger form, and what my hovercraft cycle looks like, pretty sweet don't you think?)
"alright, hop on then"

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 08:00 AM
OOC: Yeah, that's what's-his-name. *sweatdrop falls*

IC: I threw one leg over the back of the hovercycle and put my arms tightly around Ryan.

"Alright, let's go," I said.

ryan
December 24th, 2004, 08:42 AM
OOC: are you still a part dragon? or did you undragon?
ryan felt a little bit weird having a half dragon hanging onto him, but he was still able to fly the hovercraft cycle back to the ball.
he flew high above the large moonlit estate and looked down through the giant glass dome that acted as a cieling to the dancefloor.
"it's prettier from up here" he said

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 08:46 AM
OOC: I can't un-dragon. Unless I took that potion again but I don't have anymore. And all that does is hide my dragon-like features. And I coulda flown over on my own but I didn't feel ike it. ^_~

IC: I nodded.

"Yeah, it is."

ryan
December 24th, 2004, 11:04 AM
"let's make the most dramatic enterence of the evening!"
ryan steered the hovercraft cycle down at the dome. they were a blur.
"fire lasers!" blue lasers shot out of the front of the hovercraft cycle and broke the glass into a thousand pieces.
"hold on!" ryan called to angel as they dove at a massive velocity.
"oh crap, can't pull out!"
*BOOM!*
they hit the ballroom floor and were thrown against the bar and landed neatly on two stools.

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 11:07 AM
I blinked. Whatever had just happened was taking it's time registering with my brain.

"Yikes," I said, still a bit dazed. "Well, you can't get much more dramatic than that I guess."

Gohan
December 24th, 2004, 03:07 PM
"YO JARED WHERE WERE YOU?!!POINTY IS A VAMPIRE AND HE JUST FED ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!SHE IS OVER THERE!!!WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP ME REARANGE POINTY'S FACE?!!!"I hollered.then there was this big crash and I heard oohs and ahhs.
"look its a Power Ranger."they all said.but then.
"OH MY GOD!!!!!ITS A DRAGOID!!!'they all screamed.
"HEY PEOPLE SHUT UP!!!I NEED TO CONCENTRATE!!!"I yelled at everyone.suddenly the room became deathly quiet.

~Ozy~
December 24th, 2004, 03:58 PM
"Bring me down" I hissed, a mocking smile on my lips as I again embraced my vampiric abilities in full. I cackled and continued "I'm afraid that you don't understand. I could crush your bones without half-thinking. You haven't a chance against me, dearie." Reaching out, I cupped her chin in my hand, raising i up and squeezing gently, just enough to make it uncomfortable.

Gohan
December 24th, 2004, 04:04 PM
"Don't call me dearie you scumbag!!!"I yelled at him.instead of pulling away like I normally would have done I didn't."your the one that hasn't a chance.you seem to forget we have a power ranger and a dragoid here.I won't let you flee.got that?"I hissed back at him.

~Ozy~
December 24th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"Them? Pathetic fools, nothing more" I replied mockingly, adding "And I didn't want this conflict. If you die, don't blame me. I would happily just gone on my way. But no, you had to interfere, didn't you? Fool. Now, die." I took my other hand, opened it froim the fist it had been in and jammed the spearlike shape into her abdomen.

Gohan
December 24th, 2004, 04:58 PM
(the abdomen is your stomach part right?or is it your head?)

"ARRGGHH!"I spluttered.I doubled over cluthing my stomach.then I looked back up and took a shaky step onto the next stair.
"Interfere?yes.you know it was the right thing to do.die?I don't think so.FOOL?yep that just about sums me up."I laughed at him.
"hey everybody.I forgot to tell you.I have a new title for someone.I have to award this title to Pointy.here you go Pointy.the title of the most Creepy Jerkish Person that I have met at this dance.congradulations Pointy!!"I yelled punching Pointy's face.

~Ozy~
December 24th, 2004, 08:36 PM
<OOC.In martial arts, it's the target right between where you ribcage meets. It's the one spot on your body you can't protect by tightening a muscle.<OOC>

I caught the fist quickly in a cupped hand, saying sweetly "Why thank you, so glad to know someone appreciates my work." I then crushed her hand with a flex of my forearm and swept her feet from under her with a hooked leg.

Gohan
December 24th, 2004, 08:59 PM
(okay.I have no idea about bodyparts.you seem to have it in for my character don't you?)

"ARRGHHH!THAT HURT!!!'I howled from my position.actually I didn't have a position because I was tumbling down the stairs.
"Oh Pointy.I have a suprise for you."I said standing up.I assumed an energy gatherering position.
"GIVE ME THE STRENGHT OF GOKU!!!!!!DRAGON PUNCH KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!"I yelled suddenly.I crouched down my hands forming odd shapes.
"KA.....ME.....HA.....ME.....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"I screamed.a blue lightning dragon came out of my now open palms.the dragon hit Pointy sqaurley in the jaw.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 25th, 2004, 03:06 AM
I ran over to them, Just as the person punched him in the face. I saw saphira laing on the floor, she didn't look very good. "You mother ****ing scumbag!!! I am gonna ****ing kill your @$$!!! You will wish you had never ****ing layed a ****ing finger on her you stupid @$$ ****er!!!!" I hollared and stormed over to him, this is the first time i'd gotten really mad in years.

Psychotic_Demon
December 25th, 2004, 05:49 AM
ooc: O.o' whoa..... wait a minute... lets see... theres a dragoid, a vampire, uh... a normal kid turning into a vampire, a normal kid, a power ranger, and a DBZ guy...?

ah well, i'll wait a little more to post.

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 11:43 AM
The energy beam blew my jaw clean off, the body part landing twenty-five or so feet away. But really, it took a good deal more than that to kill a vampire. The jaw quickly regrew and I grapped the offender by her throat, lifting her into the air as I hissed "Very. Bad. Move." I then tossed her into the air, kicking her with the point of my boot as she descended. Turning to the girl's dance partner, I casually said "I really don't see why you're so upset, I mean, she's not really DEAD, or anything, she'll wake up soon enough and you can continue enjoying your evening. Besides, I got dinner as well, she doesn't have to worry about personal injury or anything. Far as I can tell, it's win-win."

Psychotic_Demon
December 25th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Saphira began to stir. She had just had the worst expirence of her life, and the guy who had attacked her was a a few feet in front of her. She slid away from him not having enough energy to even stand.

Master Angel
December 25th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I couldn't believe what was happening. Since Ryan and I got back this was all I could figure: Someone was unconcious, because some weirdo had done something, and some guy was freaking out and some kid just blasted the creepy dude. Whoa, talk about a wake-up call. Hobey-ho!

I tugged on Ryan's arm. "We gotta do something!"

OOC: I've been reading my Pendragon: Never War book. Don't be surprised if weird words show up in my writing, like hobey-ho and nattie-do. And snigger! (gotta love those sniggers! They taste horrible at first but they are delicious!)

ryan
December 25th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"what do you suggest we do?" ryan asked
"wait... what am i saying... i am an effing power ranger! dino thunder! power up!"
ryan turned into the blue dino ranger once again.

Master Angel
December 25th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"That's the idea," I said, balling my hands into fists by my side, lighting them into flaming fists of fire! Okay, dorkiest thing ever.

I spread my wings and jumped into the air, letting the wind catch my wings.

ryan
December 25th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"where are we going?... what are we doing?..." *is confused because he doesn't really understand the situation at hand.*

Master Angel
December 25th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I shook my head.

"You can't tell me you don't see the demented freak over there who knocked a girl unconcious and is picking a fight with two other people? We gotta find out what's going on!"

Logmon1
December 25th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I ran in now in DBZ form. "Death Beam!" I shouted as a red flarl shot from my finger. It ran start for vamp-man "I knew something was wroung with this guy!"

OOC: My char. is a dimintion worper from our world.

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 07:18 PM
I simply accepted the hit, watching the energy beam blast through my gut. Nothing horrible, my father had given me worse during training. The wound cauterized and healed quite quickly as I cracked my neck and began descending the stair with slow, deliberate steps.

Logmon1
December 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
The blue portul apered and out steped Buffy the vamp slayer ( You know her ) She had a wooden stake and Van Helasing apered on the other side with all his vamp hunting geres.

OOC: I'd say your in troulbul!

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 07:29 PM
<OOC>And I'd say you're ridiculously screwed. You've managed to piss my chara off. He's not pleasent when pissed off. And by the by, the movie Van Helsing is awful. Go read Dracula, that's a much better version of him.<OOC.

With a kind smile, I bowed to the two new guests, then activated a dweomer buried deep in one of the medals decorating my chest. Two flamig swords apeared in my hands. In the end, it was just a diversion. Tapping back into my natural powers, I melded into the shadows and reappeared on the roof of the building.