PDA

View Full Version : Computer freezes

DashBlacK
June 10th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Hey guys!

For some reason, everytime i come to pokecommunity.com in Google Chrome, my computer freezes for like 5 seconds and then starts working. During these 5 seconds, I am not even able to move the mouse! Like the whole thing is stuck!

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 10th, 2011, 06:49 PM
A previous thread has already reported this problem, but I'll get involved with this one anyway.

Having checked the information PC's collected of you, you're using Windows 7 (64-bit) and using Chrome, right? Have you updated Internet Explorer 8 to Internet Explorer 9 and checked if you can replicate the issue on that?

I've another test to try, which I'll prepare in a couple of minutes.

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 10th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Under Edit Options (url: http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editoptions) disable Post Formatting and see if it makes a difference. (I modified it to do a little bit extra.)

DashBlacK
June 10th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, it seems it is because of the Google Chrome caching. It only happpens when chrome is started fresh and pc is opened for the first time in that session.

mzmingle
June 11th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Thats what happens to me on the Laptop, on Firefox. But i can move the mouse. and like the above, it only happens if i go on pc first.