PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Disaster

Vincent Valentine
December 19th, 2004, 12:44 PM
A nuclear war has erupted in the modern world. Everything was destroyed, except for a few cities. The people who survived seemed normal, but they all seemed to have no independent thought. They had also been given odd powers.
There were a few however, who were spared of this mind control. They were unique, they were powerful and were a threat. Someone of unknown origin sent the other people to attack and destroy them. There is something they are hiding, but what could it be?
You are one of teh lucky few with independent thought. You were just barely wandering around the barren wasteland that is the Earth when you were attacked. This is the first time you find out about your powers and you use them without knowing their full power.

FORM:
NAME-
Age-
Description-
Gifts- *nothing too extreme*
Personality-
WEapons- *they are found later on, after the group unites*
Other-

Mine:
NAME- Erk
Age-14
Description- Wears loose black clothes. Black pants, black shirt, black hooded sweater. After the explosion happened, tears appeared all over. His sweater and shirt all had the symbol of his favorite tv show, a Transmutation circle from a show known as Fullmetal Alchemist. He has deep blue eyes and long black hair.
Gifts- alchemy
Personality-He is a moody kid, just like any other teen. He seems to think he's all alone and has problems with trust.
WEapons- None. He carries only supplies for his Alchemy
Other- His alchemy is very low level for now. He is only just figuring out how to use it. As he uses it more, it gains strength.

Ciera
December 19th, 2004, 12:52 PM
NAME- Ikine
Age- 14
Description- About 5'5", thin, atheleticly built, for a girl. Wears dark, tight, tank tops, and black baggy pants. Her waist length white hair is always tied back. She has dark green eyes.
Gifts- *nothing too extreme* - Telepathy, telekineses
Personality- She is friendly, yet cautious around strangers.
WEapons- *they are found later on, after the group unites* -
Other- N/A

Carlito-san
December 19th, 2004, 12:57 PM
NAME-Kali
Age-15
Description-Red hair..A red t-shirt,blue baggy pants.
Gifts- Mutation powers.Can morph into animals/items
Personality-Light hearted,Stubborn,Intellegent.
Weapons- a sword,a pistol
Other-none

Vincent Valentine
December 19th, 2004, 01:02 PM
WEll, all we need is one more person. Anyone who would want to join afterwards just needs to let me know! :D

Randall Raichu
December 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I'm the last one!
name:Keo
description:light blonde hair with bright blue eyes.Wearing all black
gifts:black magic;extreme speed
personality:light hearted
weapon:staff
other:none

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 05:26 PM
i wanna join!!!

NAME- Jackie
Age- 13
Description- http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Summer-Jackson/Conbadge.jpg like that. but since you cant see Jackie's pants, they are blue and baggy and you can hardly see her feet.
Personality- Hyper and energetic. Very friendly, and sometimes a bit clumsy and Jackie never thinks before acting.
Weapons- Jackie knows some matial arts, and can attack in Jackle Morph.
Other- Later she finds out she can change into a full Jackle.

can we start soon?

Vincent Valentine
December 19th, 2004, 08:43 PM
OOC: We start now! :D

IC: I had awoken from a sleep that seemed to have lasted an eternity. My head was in such pain, and I could barely walk. Everything was gone though. All the trees, the grass, even the roses I had just begun to stop and smell, they were all gone.
All that was left was emptiness. I had always thought I was alone, but until this very instant, I never believed it. It was always just something I said to make myself feel better, but now I was alone.
Then I heard it. It sounded like a dog, a pitbull maybe, but it was more...dark.
I saw it from a distance, it's eyes red and glowing, as if I had been what it was waiting for. It wasn't alone though, there were at least 4 more of them, all staring at me, red glowing eyes and exposed fangs.
I started running, even though I knew it was for naught. I had reached a seemingly good distance and turned to see if they had followed. Until now, they'd been still, but then they moved. It was as if they reached me in the blink of the eye, which was odd as I didn't blink. All I did was scream, in the hopes of being heard, before running once more.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 08:51 PM
"Mmmm..." Jackie muttered, turning over on her side. Her eyes suddently shot open. Where was she? What happened? Jackie stood up. What was going on?!

On the horizon something was running. The sky had an unusual redish hue to it... Jackie looked back at the figures. They were headed strait for her. Jackcie felt sick to her stomach...

ooc: obviously, jackie has yet to discover what she has become...

Ciera
December 20th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Ikine slowly climbs to her feet, a look of utter horror etched into her flesh. Her dark, green eyes dart around the landscape, looking for some trace of something. Then she heard it. She heard a scream, of pain? of the horror she was faced with now? She had to find them.

Ikine ran hard, before she spotted the boy, and the beasts.

Aggron91
December 20th, 2004, 07:53 AM
can i join if so.......

NAME- joe
Age-14
Description- tall, black hair, blue eyes black jeans and a white shirt
Gifts- ability to fly
Personality-none, amnesia clouds his memory
WEapons- knife, 10 inches, extremly sharp
Other- starts to remember things again slowly

Vincent Valentine
December 20th, 2004, 09:51 AM
OOC: You can join, but you should have added your intro.

IC:This is hopeless!They'll catch me and then...who knows? I'll be dead is all! I told myself.
I kept running until I reached a few boulders. I hid behind them to try and avoid them, and it seemed to work. When I pressed my hands against the rocks though, they began glowing and they heard.
After the glowing stopped, there was a weird blade lying there.
Had I done that? I asked, grasping the newly formed blade. I swung it a bit and was filled with new confidence.
" Bring it on!" I told them.

Carlito-san
December 20th, 2004, 09:54 AM
ooc:Oh,Cwap.

Ic:I scurried aroung the rocks as a little lizard.I morped back into a human.I started to jog when I saw a fight going down."Do you need anyhelp?"I directed to Erk.

Vincent Valentine
December 20th, 2004, 09:58 AM
OOC: Billybob, we don't know about our powers yet.
We are all separated as well, only for a while though.

Carlito-san
December 20th, 2004, 10:12 AM
ooc:Kill my last post.Baleeted!

ic:"My mother just threw me out.What should I do?I'll run away,thats what.
My father's lives in a different town.I'll go there."He then bought food.supplies,and clothes down the blck,and headed off.

Aggron91
December 20th, 2004, 10:53 AM
ooc-k thnks vincent

ic- slowly i crept forward, the buildings in front were empty except for the few rats that lived there, aproaching the the door i pulled out my knife, i threw my self through and plunged towards the stairs. i knew i was being watched. up the stairs and in to the smallest room, there i waited, they would come here soon i was sure of it...

Vincent Valentine
December 20th, 2004, 11:55 AM
OOC: Billybob, by the fact you said you're buying supplies, I'm guessing you're in one of teh safe cities that wasn't destroyed in the explosion.
Aggron, my character is out in what used to be a city. There's nothing left out there other than rocks and things. You wouldn't be able to see him from a window.

IC: They charged at me, and without thinking, I slashed at them. My blade made such noise on impact, and such a painful one at that, that I got distracted. I was unable to see anything other than the body of the thing I had just killed.
I was bitten by one of them, and I let out another cry, this time, one of pure anguish.

Aggron91
December 21st, 2004, 04:41 AM
ooc-sry i edited it

ic- outside a floorboard creaked, instantly i was alert, i pressed my self against the wall next to the door, the door opened slowly, i threw myself forwards and looked apon the new arrival.....

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:47 PM
Jackie heard the cry of pain. She ran toward the noise, stumbling over some rocks.

"Where are you?!" The young girl called, cupping her hands over her mouth. Jackie didnt want to be alone...

Something ran at her. It growled visiously, and pounced, trying to pin Jackie to the ground.

"Get off... me!!" She said, pushing the dog off her. It hit a wall and stood there, dazed. After a moment of silence, it charged at her again...

Vincent Valentine
December 22nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
I tried to shake it off as fast as I could, but by the time I did, I knew I had lost a lot of blood.

I grabbed my arm and thought out my choices. I could try running...
Then They'd catch me and I'd be too tired to fight...
" One choice left then! Die fighting!" I yelled.
I let go of my arm and grasped my makeshift blade once more.
I ran towards the one that had bit me and prepared for an attack.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 04:00 PM
Jackie growled, and swung at the animal. It got four red gashes across its face. The creature yelped in pain, and attacked her again. It rammed into her, knowing Jackie down.

Jackie screamed, and ran. The animal chased after her. Thats weird... I'm running really fast... She thought. The creature snapped at her feet. Jackie ran faster.

Vincent Valentine
December 22nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
I stopped suddenly as a bright light came from my blade.
" What the?" I muttered. On there was a symbol. It was a circle and it had a ...
The dogs attacked me just as I touched it. Before I knew it, the dogs were gone and the blade had changed. On it, were what seemed to be claws...
" What's going on?"

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Jackie looked behind her shoulder. It was still chasing her, and getting closer... "Oof..." She said, accidentaly runninng into someone, knocking them down. Jackie shook her head. She was on the ground, and the dog was after her. She yelped...

Aggron91
December 23rd, 2004, 06:37 AM
the creature had blood red eyes and huge fangs, it was on its own though, that much i could tell, it was pinned against the ground giving me the chance to size it up, but then it bit me, i pushed my self back but it wouldnt let go, my right arm was bleeding so i picked up my knife and slashed it at what seemed to be a tail, it let go as it yelped out in pain. i ran and jumped out the window, hitting the ground and rolling before rising to my feet and running into the desert...

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 10:13 AM
ooc: HI AGGY-CHAN!!!!^^ wait.. are you older or younger than me....? cause if your older you'd be aggy-kun.... oh well!^^'

ic: Oh my god, whats going on?! Jackie asked herself, jumping to her feet. The dog as closing in, circling around them. Jackie searched her mind for something, anything that she could use to defend herself.

She knew martial arts. At least some... Jackie waited for it to charge again. The dog lept into the air, and she kicked. The dog growled, and ran away, leaving Jackie confused.

Aggron91
December 23rd, 2004, 10:49 AM
ooc- im 13, 14 on the 29th of march, btw merry xmas!!!! :-)

ic- rocks lay scattered across the sand, a twisted piece of metal looked out of place poking out of the ground, turned to face the small clump of buildings i had just left, "a ghost town" i muttered to myself, i put my knife in its sheathe and continued to walk something was happening ahead of me, something small-ish was running away from somebody, but i couldnt make it oput from that distance...

Vincent Valentine
December 23rd, 2004, 10:51 AM
After I thought it best not to pay attention to what was happening, I began walking once more.
"HELLO!? Is anyone here?!" I screamed, blade in hand.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:18 PM
ooc: so you'd be aggy-kun.... HI AGGY-KUN!!!! MERRY X-MAS!!! XD i'm sorry, but i had too much sugar this morning... agian....

ic: Jackie stood there, panting. She had just taken down a... whatever that thing was. Whos to say there wasnt more...? Maybe she wolud find someone to travel with, or at least ask what was going on...

ic: hmmm... when will Jackie figure out shes a dog-like mutant thingy? (see profile)

Aggron91
December 23rd, 2004, 12:22 PM
i ran keeping low to the ground, my hand near my waist, next to my knife, i grew closer to it, i could see it more clearly now, i wasnt sure what it was yet, i hid behind the rock, i wasnt sure if it noticed me or not....

ooc- lol sugar, i just ate a sandwich, btw are you that dog thing at this time d.e because im confused...

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
ooc: jackie is a jackle... er... girl, that can change into a full jackle, but she hasnt figured it out yet. http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Summer-Jackson/Conbadge.jpg since you cant see her pants i will describe them: they are baggy blue jeans, that almost cover her feet.

ic: Jackie sat down. She had no idea what was going on... Was she the last person alive?! Was this the end of everything as she knew it?!

"Grrr... I'm so confused!" Jackie wailed, pulling her hair.

Aggron91
December 23rd, 2004, 12:30 PM
ooc- i mean at this point in the story is she a human or a jackel

ic- i stepped out form behind the rock and looked down at the sitting figure... "hello!" i shouted...

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:39 PM
ooc: well... she the thing on the left. the one that stands up-right.

ic: Jackie jumped. "W-who are you...?" She demanded, more curious than afraid.

Aggron91
December 23rd, 2004, 12:43 PM
ooc- ok thanks

For the first time i saw it fully, a mutant, the first person i had seen in over 3 months and i wasnt sure what she was, i could tell she was girl though. "im joe, who are you?" my hand went instinctively towards my blade, i wasnt sure about what was going to happen here...

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:58 PM
"I'm Jackie..." Jackie said. "Wh yare you looking at me so weirdly? Is something wrong?" She inquired.

ooc: heres another pic: http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Summer-Jackson/Jackel04modelcolor.jpg and another that shows her facial expressions whenever shes a full jackle: http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Summer-Jackson/moods.jpg

Vincent Valentine
December 23rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
I'd heard a bit of noise sounding familiar...
People?
I ran up to it, and discovered something weird.
" Oh my! What are you?!"

Aggron91
December 24th, 2004, 01:22 AM
ooc- cool d.e. did u draw them?

"smooth move" i comented to the new arrival, i wasnt sure if the girl knew what had happened to her, but the new arrivals words wernt exactly tactful even if she did know. than i spotted the blade in his hand. i drew out my knife just in case, "put the blade away" i said and i stood directly in front of the girl, it seemed right that i protect her some how, she seemed confused...

Vincent Valentine
December 24th, 2004, 01:32 AM
" How about the blade stays? Yes? Alright then! Good! " I said.
I laughed a bit, and turned my attention back to the thing infront.

Aggron91
December 24th, 2004, 01:56 AM
i frowned, i wasnt comfortable around him, but he did not seem dangerous, so for now i would leave him be, i prefered the peace anyway, i stood waiting. something wasn't right, i tried to ignore it but something was playing on my mind, i hadnt seen anybody in 3 months, and then suddenly 2 appear, this couldnt be a coincidence...

Psychotic_Demon
December 25th, 2004, 04:49 PM
ooc: no, but i can draw something similar.^^ and, wait a minute... that thing in red on your sig.... did you put that because of mewtwo returns? -.-'

ic: "Whadoya mean, 'What are you?'?" Jackie said, slightly annoyed. She looked down at herself. "I'm perfecty fin- OH MY GOD!!!!" She had the feet, or paws, of a dog. She looked at her arms, which were covered in canine's fur. She had a tail, which seemed to have a mind of its own.

Jackie scrambled among the rubble, and pulled out a piece of glass. After looking at her reflection, Jackie dropped it, and was silent. Finaly she screamed again.

"I`M A JACKLE-LIKE MUTANT!!!!"

Aggron91
December 26th, 2004, 02:53 AM
ooc- which part of my sig?

ic- my face was perfectly straight, this was always the worst time for mutants, finding out what had happened to them...

"it will be allright" i said quietly and calmly, "things happen for a reason, it seems it was your destiny to wear that fur. with that i sat down and began to clear my mind, i had my eyes closed sharpening my other senses, i could hear something, a fait rumbling, marching?...

Psychotic_Demon
December 26th, 2004, 10:22 AM
ooc: this part: anything that cant kill me is my friend, unless its TRYING to kill me in which case i get confused was that because i tried to kill you in mewtwo returns...? *glares*

ic: Jackie pulled at her dog ears, screaming things in Japanese that the others couldnt possibly understand. "I cant beieve it! I'm a-"

Jackie stopped. She stood up, looking at the horizon. Something was there, but it was too far for her to make out. She doubted the others could even see it yet...

Aggron91
December 26th, 2004, 02:41 PM
ooc- sort of, but its something somebody said to me and it seemed relevant, *hides form glare*

ic- i could definitely hear it now, more lcear than before, i opened my eyes and jumped to my feet, and stared in to the distance, "get ready, i dont like the look of this..."

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 06:44 AM
"Oi, of all the times!!!" Jackie wailed, letting her ears go. They seemed to twitch, gathering sounds from all places. "I'm a Jackle thingy, and here we are, engaged in a fight!"

Aggron91
December 28th, 2004, 03:14 AM
hundreds of the creatures that had been hunting us before werecharging towards us, i could see there red eyes flashing in the sunlight, "run" i said calmly, even though i was far from calm...

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 05:08 AM
Jackie didnt need to hear whats-his-name say that. She turned tail a practicly flew, having the strength of a canine. She came to a sudden stop, to let the others catch up.

Aggron91
January 2nd, 2005, 08:28 AM
i drew my knife, and i began to follow jackie, but if it came to it, i would stay and fight to let them get a fair distance away, the rumbling was still getting louder...