PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Rounded corners for profile?

o3o
June 19th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Would it be a possibility that when customising our profiles, we would be able to use rounded corners for some boxes/areas, or perhaps for the border on our profile? It could be a supporter only thing, or for non-supporters as well.

Xyrin
June 19th, 2011, 11:57 AM
I would like this but we'd need a mod or plug-in and we'd have to find one and install it or make one. As much as I want it to happen it probably won't happen.

Katja
June 19th, 2011, 09:03 PM
I think it would work if we were allowed to use CSS or something for profiles? Round edges are pretty~

Alternative
June 19th, 2011, 09:49 PM
As much as I think it'd be an interesting feature, I'm not exactly digging it. Sure all you would need is a plugin but you have to remember the profiles are all based from CSS, and the rounded corners code is different for different browsers, so it'd be very difficult to get a good plugin which works for all browsers.

Oryx
June 19th, 2011, 11:34 PM
I would definitely use this if it was available, but I'm not too disappointed that it's not. I am a huge fan of rounded things though. :x

The 100 Mega Shock
June 20th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Sure all you would need is a plugin but you have to remember the profiles are all based from CSS, and the rounded corners code is different for different browsers, so it'd be very difficult to get a good plugin which works for all browsers.

This isn't the case now that IE9 and Firefox 4 are out - all major current browsers support the border-radius property. Sucks to be the guys not using an updated browser but that's their fault.

Spherical Ice
June 20th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Um, the theme I'm using, the Pokéthletes, has got curved corners. So I guess compatitbility would be no less of an issue. Anyway, like Hella Jeff up there said, it's not as if people can't update their browsers.

But on the topic, yeah, that would be nice. :D