View Full Version : Green Mile actor Doug Anthony Hutchison, 51, marries aspiring country singer, 16

June 20th, 2011, 8:28 PM

What do you think of this? I think it's really gross.

June 20th, 2011, 9:07 PM
You know what they say... Love knows no bounds... Love is blind and also deaf... If the girl really loves the old guy and the old guys is the same, then its all good in the end.. Its what they want, and we have no business to judge them.

p.s. We all die anyways.. Its just a matter of sooner or later... :P

June 20th, 2011, 9:59 PM
What I personally think should not bar two people who love each other from marrying.

June 20th, 2011, 10:34 PM
I don't think age should be a barrier for marrying someone, except when it's like a 80 year old to a 14 year old.

Freedom Fighter N
June 21st, 2011, 12:24 AM
lol... someone here likes the opposite of MILF.

Oh and:
Seductress: Courtney's mother insists her daughter is 'good Christian girl' and insists she has not had plastic surgery
Even religious people don't give a crap about it >_>

June 21st, 2011, 8:18 AM
Whatever you do, don't watch the video in that link. Your ears will bleed heavily.

And people are gonna do what they want to do, even for horribly flawed reasons. The fact that her parents consented to the marriage just goes to show you how screwed up that family is :/

June 21st, 2011, 8:32 AM
Courtney's mother insists her daughter is 'good Christian girl' and insists she has not had plastic surgery.Funny. The implication here is almost that she's a good girl because she didn't plastic surgery. But that aside, there's nothing wrong with people of different ages marrying if they love each other. Heck, there's nothing wrong with it even if they don't love each other. As long as they both go into it willingly it's their decision even if it might not be the best one for them.

Of course there is that whole older-man-wanting-a-young-virginal-girl which can cross into a controlling, dangerous, pedophilia-like area, but there's no reason to assume that's what's going on. When there is then that's what you gotta watch out.

June 21st, 2011, 9:40 AM
Does anyone else think she doesn't really look 16? lol

June 21st, 2011, 11:37 AM
Good on him! :P

C'mon, we'd all be glad if we could get with people that attractive when we're 51...

Well, if it's love, it's love, and we should be happy for them. And no, she does not look at all like she's 16. There're no 16-year olds I've met that look like that. Still, about the marriage - wait and see how long it lasts before judging whether they actually love eachother or not. If she's an "aspiring country singer" she could just be using him to boost her profile...
But then again, age isn't always a boundary - look at Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas. Or Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson (before they broke up).

There're probably non-famous people with much bigger age gaps that have happy relationships. So really, unless it's illegal, people should lay off them.

June 22nd, 2011, 3:52 AM
If you have a large gaps in years between you, I still think it's weird, but whatever, go right ahead.

But that's she's 16 and he's older than her dad? He had to get permission from her parents. So, basically they said, "Yes, we approve of you sleeping with our underage daughter, you perverted old man." Like when the hell did they meet? When she was 14!? O_o

Also, to me it looks like the parents are just delegating their parenting responsibilities on to him.

And she totally has plastic surgery, I don't care what her mom says lol And really, that's probably what it's all about for him. No way you could possible have anything in common with each other. Different life experiences, different frames of reference. She'll be up till 3AM and he'll be out cold by 8. So, I call short-lived marriage and publicity stunt.

Captain Fabio
June 22nd, 2011, 4:41 AM
Does anyone else think she doesn't really look 16? lol

She does not look 16. But whatever, if they want to live together, then so be it. I am not bothered at all by this.

Typical of the Daily Mail to report this story.

June 22nd, 2011, 9:10 AM
If they actually love each other, then of course, I have absolutely no problem with this. But of course, she's probably in it for the money and career boost.