View Full Version : Suggestion: Total Posts Rewards

The Void
June 21st, 2011, 7:03 AM
Why don't you give a reward to those who complete a "task" of completing a certain number of posts?

Say someone has made 10 posts, could you give them a badge or a title or something? I got the idea from other forums...

June 21st, 2011, 7:07 AM
Well, we have an emblem for those who reach 10,000 posts, and give people blog abilities when they get 5,000 posts. I don't really think there's much need for even more, since there's lots of people out there with small amounts of posts, and it'd be a hassle to give an emblem for all those members.

Noah Ridgewood
June 21st, 2011, 7:08 AM
We have emblems for rewards. More information can be found here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=237337). If you have an idea for a specific emblem, you're welcome to contact any member of the staff. Administrators are the ones who upload the emblem, but if a staff member requests it in our admin request thread in one of our staff forums, then it'll be uploaded regardless. Though, 10 posts is a little unimpressive compared to other numbers that have been suggested, seeing as how nobody on the staff seemed to have brought the idea up, I get the impression that it's something we're not really looking for. But if you complete other things, you'll get an emblem!

Pokemon Trainer Touko
June 21st, 2011, 7:08 AM
10000+ posts = emblem
5000+ posts = blog

June 21st, 2011, 7:09 AM
probably not, because people could just spam to get the emblems. You may think 'This won't happen, this forum is awesome!' or something, but some members (no offence) could.i'm not saying all, just some.

EDIT: How many ninja's? also, i thought he meant like one for 100, 200, 250 etc. which probably won't happen.

June 21st, 2011, 7:29 AM
Your user title (text below your user name) changes anyways based on how many posts you make if you're a regular member. It'll change eventually, unless you put a custom user title in already.