• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rANDOM sTORIES

dooku01

Save the manatees!
Years
So this story begins with my great great great great... great great great... great great great great... 9.2 billion greats... great great grandfather. he had written down all of his adventures in a book that he put in his will to be given to his assistant's granddaughter's Aunt Maria's father in-law's cousin in Miami's deaf cat's great uncle's owner's boss's great grandfather's niece named Lester Cornelius Jukiliion the nineteenth.

Eventually, besides my brat brother Tom and my parents, I was the only one left of the family that would inherit the book. So now, I'll tell what's in it.

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING​

So my great great... grandfather began his journey by scuba diving in a volcano with a lava-proof suit on. When he went in a lava dragon was there and tried to eat him, but he grabbed a sword from a dead skeleton of a fisherman and used it to fight back! The dragon eventually gave up and grabbed some bread, toasted it and chowed down. So Doug[my great... grandfather] went scuba diving in the lava. While he did that, he notice a tunnel so he swam through it. It eventually led to China where he bought some fish and slapped some random people with them.

So then he dove into the Sea of Soda and found an air pocket where he drank the Sea of Soda and got really fat but he burped The Sea of Soda out. So he swam through until he saw a golden pearl so he grabbed it. But a shark was guarding it so he swam out of a cave where he was watching and attacked Doug. Doug saw a marshmallow cave and started swimming over to it, but the shark was gaining on him! He was almost there when the shark opened its jaws wide and...

Will do chapter two if popular.

Back