PDA

View Full Version : Saddest Anime You Watched...:'(

TEAM BLUE
June 22nd, 2011, 12:36 AM
(I am going to make it Anime and Mangas now since some mangas don't become animes....)
What was the saddest Anime(s)/Manga(s) You watched,or read???Does not have to be the whole Anime or Manga could be a part,page,episode,chapter.:(
For me it is:http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/eventimages/eastereggs/54.png
Full Moon Wo Sagashite The main character 'Mitsuki' sings because she wants to find her love "Eichi" but he turns up to be dead...Then her 2 Shinigami friends (Takuto and Meroko) sacrifice themselves so Mitsuki could live...

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Mami dies a horrible death...Then Sayaka goes crazy and ends up dying...Kyoko tries to bring her back but she couldn't so she decides to die with her...Then Homura keeps going back in time to save her friend Madoka but keeps failing...In the End Madoka sacrifices herself so the whole world could live without Witches so she erased her own existence...T___T

Chrono Crusade In the ending episodes Satella dies with her Sister (Fiore)...Then the Main Characters Rosette and Chrono die together a sad death...
Ano Hana Made me feel sad in the middle of the series but i cried in the end a lot.When everybody couldn't see Menma anymore and she said hide and seek then they went out to find her and with her little strength she wrote them all notes of what she liked about them...;____; and then they all saw her for the final time and said they're goodbyes...Then she Dissapeard...:( The friends reunite again and spend more time together like in their childhood

Oryx
June 22nd, 2011, 12:38 AM
When I read Immortal Rain I was so sad. I always cry reading that manga.

TEAM BLUE
June 22nd, 2011, 01:02 AM
When I read Immortal Rain I was so sad. I always cry reading that manga.

Hmm i heard of that Manga...Now i think it's worth Reading...:/

Alice
June 22nd, 2011, 01:17 AM
Hmm, probably Inuyasha. I hate sad shows, so that's like the only remotely sad thing I've seen.

TEAM BLUE
June 22nd, 2011, 01:29 AM
Hmm, probably Inuyasha. I hate sad shows, so that's like the only remotely sad thing I've seen.

Inuyasha is sad?!0_0 Well i got to admit the only sad part i saw was Sango's little brother was controlled and all...:'(

Weeaboo Name
June 22nd, 2011, 04:16 AM
All of the Key VN adaptations, Kanon, Air and Clannad were all pretty emotional. Grave Of The Fireflies and Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku were pretty damn sad whilst Angel Beats, TTGL, 5CMPS, Koi Kaze and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 were all bitter sweet.

Cried like a baby at multiple parts of Clannad and the end of Tokyo Magnitude.

Inler
June 22nd, 2011, 04:47 AM
I hate to admit that I am disturbingly callous and indifferent to sad animes. I never really cried during whatever scene in anime, be it a heartbreaking separation, a cruel past, or the death of a main character or the such. However, despite this unfeeling nature, a tear escaped me in a particular ending scene in Clannad (I forgot what was it, but it certainly penetrated its way through my ferocious character).

Other than that, I'm not much of a 'sad anime watcher'. I tend to stay away from shows with bad endings or a disturbing series of events throughout the play. The tragedy, romantic complications (separation and such), and the like genre just isn't my thing when it comes to anime or any form of entertainment for that matter.

インフェルノの津波
June 22nd, 2011, 05:22 AM
Mirai Nikki, because pretty much every character dies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
June 22nd, 2011, 06:20 AM
Probably Clannad After Story. I'm not easily moved to tears, but that series brought me colser to tears than anything in recent memory, anime or otherwise.

TEAM BLUE
June 22nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
All of the Key VN adaptations, Kanon, Air and Clannad were all pretty emotional. Grave Of The Fireflies and Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku were pretty damn sad whilst Angel Beats, TTGL, 5CMPS, Koi Kaze and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 were all bitter sweet.

Cried like a baby at multiple parts of Clannad and the end of Tokyo Magnitude.
Oh i'm planning to watch Clannad and Air!;D Oh AngelBeats is verrry Sad especially the end when everybody....D':
I hate to admit that I am disturbingly callous and indifferent to sad animes. I never really cried during whatever scene in anime, be it a heartbreaking separation, a cruel past, or the death of a main character or the such. However, despite this unfeeling nature, a tear escaped me in a particular ending scene in Clannad (I forgot what was it, but it certainly penetrated its way through my ferocious character).

Other than that, I'm not much of a 'sad anime watcher'. I tend to stay away from shows with bad endings or a disturbing series of events throughout the play. The tragedy, romantic complications (separation and such), and the like genre just isn't my thing when it comes to anime or any form of entertainment for that matter.
Ohhhh it made you cry!D: Now i'm soo gonna watch!;D
Mirai Nikki, because pretty much every character dies.
All of Them?!?Wow....:'(
Probably Clannad After Story. I'm not easily moved to tears, but that series brought me colser to tears than anything in recent memory, anime or otherwise.
Yeah loots of people are really saying its sad.D,:

Slowpokes
June 22nd, 2011, 11:01 AM
Doesnt count as a fully fledged anime series.. but it's a japanese anime film so pfft. Spirited Away - when her parents had been turned into pigs D:

Galukxy
June 22nd, 2011, 11:10 AM
The only ones I found sad were Clannad, Angel Beats!, True Tears, Kanon, and Wandering son.
There were a few cryable parts in all of those anime.

TEAM BLUE
June 22nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
Doesnt count as a fully fledged anime series.. but it's a japanese anime film so pfft. Spirited Away - when her parents had been turned into pigs D:

OMG I LOVE Spirited Away!!!Really i found that Sad and Kinda Funny!XD :,( Oh but for me the sad part was one she left the Spirit World....Wahhhh i want a second one so badly!!!DX

Demelza
June 22nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
For a film I'd have to say Grave Of The Fireflies, for a series it'd be FMA or Code Geass. Code Geass made me cry at the end as it is a really sad, but touching ending. I did cry at other bits throughout the series but the ending hit me hardest.

Alice
June 22nd, 2011, 05:02 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Mai Hime... I stopped watching once pretty much everyone was dead. Like I said, I hate sad things. lol

Maybe they came back or something in the end though, I dunno.

jigglyppuff8
June 22nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
Hurrdurr Clannaids.

Also, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 had a pretty depressing end.

A Pixy
June 23rd, 2011, 06:37 PM
One Piece. So many sad moments. Usopp and Luffy's fight, ARLONG!, the Strawhats being separated, I WANNA LIVE!, the deaths of Belle-mère, Dr. Hiriluk, Ace, THE GODDAMN WHITEBEARD, the Rumbar Pirates, the citizens of Ohara, Jaguar D. Saul, the Merry-Go, Mont Blanc Noland, Sabo, etc.

Owl
June 23rd, 2011, 07:17 PM
Clannad ~AS~, H20: Footprints in the Sand, True Tears, 5 Centimeters per Second, are just a few to name some. But, Clannad ~AS~ has to be the top one.

JinRazielGames
June 23rd, 2011, 09:39 PM
Naruto will be the saddest of all. Look at all what Naruto has been through.. his friends die, the tradegy of their deaths.. That must've been sad for Naruto. He was a good hero. A hero that makes sacrifices his friends, and village. He also swore that he will get back Sasuke. Sasuke should stop being a Gay Emo. Ignoring Naruto, drying his eyes. I feel for him if he was real.

Chairman Kaga
June 23rd, 2011, 09:52 PM
Now and Then, Here and There.

Will make you feel dead inside even if you go into it feeling fine, and is probably dangerous to watch if you're already in a bad emotional state. You've been warned.

TEAM BLUE
June 25th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Mai Hime... I stopped watching once pretty much everyone was dead. Like I said, I hate sad things. lol

Maybe they came back or something in the end though, I dunno.
Oh Mai-Hime!You should watch it though!;'D
Naruto will be the saddest of all. Look at all what Naruto has been through.. his friends die, the tradegy of their deaths.. That must've been sad for Naruto. He was a good hero. A hero that makes sacrifices his friends, and village. He also swore that he will get back Sasuke. Sasuke should stop being a Gay Emo. Ignoring Naruto, drying his eyes. I feel for him if he was real.
Haha lol yeah he should stop!:'D

Will make you feel dead inside even if you go into it feeling fine, and is probably dangerous to watch if you're already in a bad emotional state. You've been warned.

Ohh I don't know why but sounds very sad wanna watch.:P

parallelzero
June 25th, 2011, 10:14 PM

I have that on DVD. Still need to finish it. XD

A lot of series make me cry, actually. Most series by Key (CLANNAD, AIR, Kanon, etc) have this effect. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann made me cry a lot. Code Geass got my choked up a couple of times during both seasons. There are a few others, but I can't remember right now.

Ethan Gold
June 28th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Clannad was arguably the saddest anime I watched. I found many parts tear jerking in the anime. If film counts, add the Pokemon films 1, 4, 6, 8 and 10. I remember crying when Ash ran into the fight between Mewtwo and Mew when I watched it on a rental video.

Otherworld9)
June 28th, 2011, 05:54 AM
Gilgamesh. It's kinda confusing, but in the end, theres really no point and....well it was a tragic ending for me in the last episode.I thought everybody was already suffering, until that episode.

ضاد ضاد
June 28th, 2011, 05:54 AM
I doubt that half of the pokecommunity says Pikachu's Goodbye. I cried while I was watching it online. Others include the movies and stuff...

EDIT: I don't really watch anime except for the one and only Pokemon. Sorry it this was a misleading post, though.

Cirrus
June 28th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Key's stuff and TTGL.

Yes. / conformist

Azumi
June 30th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Clannad (especially ~AS~ and Fuuko arc) was the only anime that made me cry. Usually I only shed a few tears at sad parts, and that was all. :C

Owl
June 30th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Just to add, AnoHana was one of the saddest also, for me at least. But, I'd still recommend it to everyone.

Skymin
June 30th, 2011, 08:17 AM
The end (and middle) of Gurren Lagann. I bawled like a baby.

Chikara
June 30th, 2011, 01:47 PM
AIR.

I've never cried because of an anime so much. Also, it's so pretty ;__;.....

BBA_Beyblader_321
July 6th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Code Geass, Kanon, and Clannad all made me cry... and one part in Naruto, but not the whole series.

Kleinchen
July 8th, 2011, 10:45 PM
5 Centimeters per Second is extremely depressing! I'm watching Ano Hana right now and it's really sad too :< Last Exile also makes me feel a little sad, but that might just be nostalgia for me, haha ^^; Hourou Musuko also has an air of melancholy to it.

The Void
July 9th, 2011, 02:43 AM
The fifteenth episode of the Japanese Kirby Anime (Hoshi No Kaabii) made me really cry. I couldn't bare to watch that episode again. This is the first time I ever cried because of an anime episode... sniff... anyone suggest any good sad anime out there?

Phoenixy
July 14th, 2011, 06:16 PM
...Munto. :[ Mainly because it was NEVER REALLY FINISHED. It just /left/ you there wondering what happened. WRYYY.
It's really cute and has amazing animation for such a short series. Go check it out. ♥

Theab95
July 14th, 2011, 10:51 PM
The end of Death note made me almost cry.

wcdaily
July 15th, 2011, 09:04 AM
I recently been watching that madoka magica show, I don't usually watch sad shows like that, but it's a pretty tragic story.

Mew~
July 16th, 2011, 09:47 AM
School Days, I guess... kinda. It's has a somewhat grusome ending(s?).

RYOUKI
July 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM
WHAT THE HECK. NO ONE MENTIONED ANO HANA!?

It's depressing and the ending will make you bawl your eyes out unless you're a robot.

Though, I don't get the concept of 'saddest' anime/episode. Does it make you sad and depressed or sad like make your tearful and cry?

If it's depressing, it's 5 centimeter per second (that anime just depressed me... especially the ending) and Waiting for the day after tomorrow (I forgot the japanese name but it's quite depressing).

Weeaboo Name
July 16th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Is it bad that I was closer to fits of laughter than tears at the ending of AnoHana?

MarshMallowDJ
July 16th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Angel Beats. ALL the way. The ending will make you drown in your own tears. its so depressing because the entire anime is so good and you get so close to the characters.

shinysweety
July 16th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Mine is in the end of the one where Ash releases Pikachu but Pikachu comes back to Ash I didn't even know if I was crying from sadness or Joy, lol.

AmethystEEVEE
July 16th, 2011, 06:05 PM
... If I didn't have the memory of a Magikarp, I'd probably have a whole list of <BLEEP> to put here. Like, 2 or 3. But they're not all sad through every episode, except 1 of 'em.

BTW, does manga without an anime/with a crappy anime count too? Or just anime? Cuz I know a sad manga that's 12 volumes long SO FAR and STILL GOING.

U.Flame
July 16th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Tales of the Abyss was a really good anime. Ion's death was very sad, but Asch's death really made me cry!

PerlaNemesis
July 17th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Clannad ~After Story~ the second half. That was so sad and got me crying many times.
Kanon (2006) - I cried through most of episodes 9 & 10, then scene in hospital between Sayuri and her little brother and of course the Ayu accident.
Pokemon - Pikachu's Goodbey, when Charizard left, Misty's goodbye (that song moves me to tears almost every time I listen to it), when James left Chimecho, Jessie's past before Dustox leaves.

Snivi
July 31st, 2011, 02:25 PM
When I watched Elfen Lied. It made me cry when Lucy died.

Chikara
August 2nd, 2011, 09:31 PM
Angel Beats! had be crying like a 2 year old. Multiple times. I refuse to accept the dub, it's half as sad dubbed ):

Especially episode 8.

Zet
August 3rd, 2011, 03:42 AM
WHAT THE HECK. NO ONE MENTIONED ANO HANA!?

It's depressing and the ending will make you bawl your eyes out unless you're a robot.

Though, I don't get the concept of 'saddest' anime/episode. Does it make you sad and depressed or sad like make your tearful and cry?

If it's depressing, it's 5 centimeter per second (that anime just depressed me... especially the ending) and Waiting for the day after tomorrow (I forgot the japanese name but it's quite depressing).

Ano Hana has already been mentioned :P

AIR made me cry manly tears, as did a few other shows including Angel Beats.

keoni
August 3rd, 2011, 05:12 AM
This is torn between Clannad (both seasons, but more AS than the first), and Ef - A tale of memories.

icomeanon6
August 3rd, 2011, 07:01 AM
I only see two people saying Grave of the Fireflies. The rest of you need to watch Grave of the Fireflies. It is, as my math teacher two years ago put it, the saddest movie ever.

toptheworld
August 3rd, 2011, 07:13 AM
One Piece. Luffy's past, or at least, most Strawhat pasts made me bawl. And
Ace's death makes my cry every time I see it. It's so depressing.

MikeyOak
August 4th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Wolf's Rain- Amazing, beautiful anime but so depressing the last few episodes were amazing but brutally sad.

Grave Of The Fireflies - Incredibly sad, but oh so good.

Naruto- The recent episodes in particular have been brutal for poor Naruto, oh so sad but so well portrayed, also the bit with Gaara early shippuden and recently in the manga. Poor Gaara :)

Bleach- Wasn't sad but the manga that came out this week was so poignant

http://http://img.mangastream.com/m/2/54624477/7d6a7430df075628b49b3703f90e665f.pnghttp://img.mangastream.com/m/2/54624477/7d6a7430df075628b49b3703f90e665f.png
Yay Kuchiki's back and she looks even better than before <3

Cherrim
August 4th, 2011, 05:41 AM
I only see two people saying Grave of the Fireflies. The rest of you need to watch Grave of the Fireflies. It is, as my math teacher two years ago put it, the saddest movie ever.

Honestly? I cry at just about everything and that movie just didn't do it for me. I sat down to watch it with a box of tissues and didnt use a one of them. It was sad, yes, but iirc the main character could have made so many better choices to fix his problems and he didn't. I mean, I can't blame him a lot for it but... I just didn't find it heart-wrenching.

Not gonna answer the actual thread because honestly, everything makes me cry. 5 cm/s hits pretty close to home though, so it's always the first thing I think of when this question comes up.

Domo Genesis
August 4th, 2011, 05:44 AM
I thought that Toradora! was pretty sad. The two main characters were supposed to get married, but they didn't in the end. D:

keoni
August 4th, 2011, 06:48 AM
I thought that Toradora! was pretty sad. The two main characters were supposed to get married, but they didn't in the end. D:

SPOILER ALERT LIKE HELL.

I found the first 15-20 of Graveyard of the Fireflies to be the saddest in the movie... I cried during it because of the decisions he made. It was heart-wrenching to watch him slowly destroy himself and his sister.... I don't know when I cried more... When she was burying the fireflies, or when she was eating dirt.

psyanic
August 7th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I thought Toradora ended on a more happy note...

A lot of people mentioned this, but Clannad After Story was just tragic.

And Grave of the Fireflies... I will always finish all of my food because of that movie.

mameshiba
August 12th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Mine is bokura no, its sad after daichi dies and leaves his orphan siblings.

Charicific
August 20th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I know it is inappropriate to give my opinion on this one BUT HONESTLY...
the only anime in the whole world that made me cry hard (literally) and had one of the most dramatic plot for me was the Ecchi/Yuri anime Strawberry Panic. Sounds kinda ridiculous huh? I gotta say it was awesome, I couldn't stand it ending so fast with such open ending....

Sorry if that was too...inappropriate but I couldn't hold my feeling toward this one :P

Mr. X
August 20th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Outlaw star (Twice) when Helga and Harry die. As far as deaths go, Helga had a much better death. (Depending on what version of the anime you watch, she either falls into a sun or activates a bomb and blows herself up before she falls into a sun)

Simipour
August 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Movies count right? Because as some people said, Grave of the Fireflies is the saddest thing ever. I cry every time I watch it.

And somehow they wrote Totoro at the same time.

Graceful
August 21st, 2011, 03:42 PM
I agree with everyone that say Clannad ~After Story~! It's one of the only animes I've cried at, another being an early episode in Bleach which was about Ichigo's Mother's real death >.>

Kevin
August 23rd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Ohh Naruto had some dramatic/emotional scenes in the beginning (Haku's death, Hinata vs Neji backstory, Sakura's flashbacks in the Forest of Death and versus Ino, and more I forgot). I teared up in some of those scenes.

KNC
August 24th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Elfen Lied. Was the first thing to actually shock me, it also kinda awakened me. Probably the media with the biggest influence on me so far because it got me thinking.
Also Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Musanim
August 24th, 2011, 01:28 PM
The sorta-sad anime I watched is Eureka Seven.

GAOlivier
August 25th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Nabari No Ou, was definitely an impossibly sad one. Miharu Rokujo seems an ignorant boy at first, but appears to have some strong emotions at the end :'( So emotional :3

Sesh
August 26th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Hope I don't get shot if I say... Naruto! *ducks immediately* >.> I admit I don't go looking for anime often so I usually take a look at whatever is shoved in my face, Naruto did just that on Toonami and it was probably the first Anime I watched where they set everything up well enough for you to really care about the characters and unlike dbz since the deaths were permanent I really felt the heartache as I saw such great characters sacrifice themselves for their villages/friend/family namely of course the Third Hokage and plenty more to follow.

double trouble!
August 26th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (I obviously didn't type that out) / Ano Hana.

Arcanine
August 29th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Lots of anime make me cry, might it be for joy, or something happy, or maybe even a song at the right moment. But as sad episodes or moments there's a few that comes to mind... (and these aren't in any order of sadness, right now it'd be too hard to order them)

~ Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Gurren Lagann is a series I wish I watched from day one. I started on it a month or two after it had ended, so there were spoilers. I likely would have cried a lot more had people not come right out and say "OMG it was so sad when ... happened" while commenting on YouTube vids... sort of like this thread, I see so many people that clearly doesn't know how to use the spoiler tag.
I watched the series before it got really big around PC, but not soon enough for places like YouTube.
Episode 8: I teared up when Kamina died. I'm pretty sure this was spoiled for me (I started Gurren Lagann a few months after it finished airing), so thus why I believe I would have cried a lot more then what I did. But still it was a sad episode.

Episode 25: Thankfully the whole series wasn't spoiled, so when Kittan died it came as a shock and I cried. I think I would have gotten at least the same reaction to Kamina had I not know before hand.

Episode 26: I cried when Simon last talked with Kamina and when he saved Nia.

Likely would have cried when Nia died had it not been spoiled.

~ Clannad
I started Clannad I believe 2 years after it first came out. And I think 7 months after After Story finished airing. So I was sort of behind with the series. But I'm surprised it wasn't spoiled more then what it was for me.
Episode 8: Not really the whole episode, just halfway into the ep when everyone was trying to remember Fuko.

Episode 9: This episode used to hold the title of "most tears shed", and I might have been watching anime for a good while before watching Clannad but I was crying sooooo so much. I get sad when people are "forgotten", it's no fault of their own but they're just forgotten. So when Tomoya and Nagisa remembered Fuko plus the music going on... I was crying, I locked my door because I didn't want someone to come in and ask what the prob was. And when they were talking to Fuko's sister the tears started pouring out again. Even now, I just rewatched parts of the ep to remember all what went on and I'm in tears. This is likely in my top 5 (maybe top 3) saddest moments.

~ Clannad After Story
Episode 18: When Tomoya is talking to Ushio, saying that toy was the first thing he got for her, about him being a bad dad, how he wants to change that, and so on. And then later on he was telling Ushio about Nagisa and he was remembering her.

And for another one of them "I likely would have cried moments" would have been when Nagisa died. But again YouTube comments...

~ K-ON!!
I know some people are thinking "K-ON? WTF? Why would that be sad?" but...
Episode 20: ...I really did cry on episode 20. The part after the performance and they're sitting around talking about what they're going to do next year, but I'm thinking "There isn't going to be a next year". And then U&I is playing in the background and it was just sad.

~ Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (AnoHana)
Episode 11: I knew the ending was going to hit me like a ton of bricks, I knew it was going to be sad, I knew I was going to cry and cry a lot. But I didn't expect it to be that sad and didn't expect to cry that much. I mean I prepared myself, I went into it knowing I was going to cry and yet I still broke down and was squalling.

~ Angel Beats!
I'm happy to say that I started Angel Beats on day one. So there was like no chance of spoilers (other then going to Random Curiosity before the torrent finished, because they were damn quick getting their posts up back then). Even to this day it's the only series where I wanted to see the episodes so bad that I'd jump on the torrent as soon as I could and watch it as soon as it finished. Normally when anime gets released I just wait for a download. But Angel Beats wasn't like that... I had to watch it as soon as I could.
Episode 10: I knew what was going to happen in this episode (as in Yui being the first one that Otonashi and Kanade went after so that everyone could move on), it was pretty clear by the "preview" at the end of episode 9. And I get chills when Yui talks there in that preview about how her happiness was stolen from her, and the title of the next ep (ep 10). And then there was no OP for episode 10. So it was pretty clear that this was going to be Yui's last episode. But it still didn't make it any easier when it happened. Close to the end when she said that one of her wishes was to be married I thought Otonashi was going to say "Yea, I'll marry you", she'll smile be happy and move on. It didn't cross my mind that Hinata would show up, I don't know why... But when he said that he'd marry her I started tearing up. And then them talking, and the visions going on and all of that, I was crying so so much. Even after the ep was over I was crying. I didn't expect anything to top the Fuko ep when it came to tears, but that episode did it.

Episode 13: I'd say the best 2 things things about watching an anime as soon as it airs is that you get to talk about it with friends who watched that ep as well, and that the chances of it being spoiled is slim to none. Episode 13 of Angel Beats makes me soooooo so so glad that it wasn't spoiled. I went into that episode not knowing what to expect. Was it going to end with Otonashi and Kanade staying there? Will everyone just move on? Will they meet up in the next life? But none the less I went on and watched the ep, and when she said she had his heart my mind was blown, I would have never thought that. I don't think I cried as much as I did with Yui's ep, but really how would it be rated? My vision was slightly less blurry then Yui's ep XD? Maybe it wasn't as "sad" because I was in shock, but I was still crying my eyes out by the end of the episode. It might not have been as sad as Yui but the ending to this episode was perfect, not a "Well I'll say it's perfect but it's just close to perfection.", it really was perfect and couldn't have been done any better. I think I had like 3 or 4 different "bursts" of tears just from the final 7 minutes of the episode. When Kanade said she had his heart, when they were holding each other and he didn't want her to leave, when the final credits came up, and after the credits when they met again.

Both of these eps might not make me cry when I rewatch them like AnoHana or Clannad, but then again I've seen the ending to these two eps countless times (Clannad and AnoHana I've seen maybe 3 times). And as for that first time watching impact... there's no way they can hold up against these two eps. When I watched Clannad and AnoHana I wasn't still crying 10 mins after the ep was over like I was episode 10 and 13 of AB.

I wanted to keep this short and sweet, but after I got started it kept going. Oh well, maybe someone will read my rambling... Maybe it would have made more sense had I not typed this up at 3am. XD

Chairman Kaga
August 30th, 2011, 08:23 PM
I just finished AnoHana a few days ago.

You could see it coming a mile away (read: minute one of episode one) and I'm normally pretty jaded when it comes to this kind of thing. I credit the great VAs with making me feel emotional as they did some of the absolutely most believable crying and despairful wailing that I've ever heard in an anime in the final episode. I know that everything about the show is scientifically manufactured to pull at the heartstrings, but I couldn't help but feel some genuine emotion in spite of it.

Among recent stuff, I should also mention that episode seven of Kamisama Dolls was the single saddest episode of anything that I've seen in a good while. It raised the show from slightly-above-average to well above average for me.

Blue Rose
September 24th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I cried like a baby at the ending of Glass Fleet, Le Chevalier D'Eon, Last Exile, and Kyo Kara Maoh (it ended on a good note, I just cried cause I'm a sap). There are probably a few others I am forgetting, but those are the ones I remember.

Digimon Kaiser
September 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Saddest? I think some death scenes from Digimon were pretty sad

One example from each season
AdventureWizardmon
02 BlackWarGreymon
Tamers Leomon
Frontier Kouichi
Savers Merukimon
Xros WarsDeckerdramon

Why must my favorites ALWAYS get killed?!

~VladKun~
September 24th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Clannad After Story:
Episode 21: While some people say that Nagisa's death was a real tearjerker and the most saddest moment of the CLANNAD series in general, nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to the tears I shed during Ushio's Death.

Why is Ushio's Death more sadder than Nagisa's you may ask, because while Nagisa's death is the death of Tomoya's wife, Ushio's death has to deal with his 5-YEAR OLD DAUGHTER DYING.

Now, picture it like this, it's been five years since you've lost your wife during childbirth, you regret meeting her and wished that you had never gotten together so that she'd still be alive, you become a workaholic drinker who gambles and smokes and cut all ties with the people you know.

Now imagine you have to meet the offspring who was born on the same day your wife died, it's been five years since that and she hasn't really met you once.

You begin talking to her and in the end start to get to know her, even going so far as to take her someplace out of town, that weekend you come to terms with everything in your life and accept her into your life.

Suddenly, everything changes and your happy again!

Now imagine that she's gotten deathly ill, her final wish is go to that place you went to go see the flowers again, you do so. Only for her to die in your arms as she does so.

Suddenly, depression hits again.

That's how Tomoya feels throughout this whole experience with Ushio and this death completely shatters him.

And whenever I see this scene I can't help but cry a freaking river because it's not only the death of a little girl mind you, but it's Tomoya's daughter and his second chance at getting his life back to normal.

And just because of a swift twist of fate, he loses everything for a second time.

THAT my friends, is why Ushio's death is more deserving of the saddest moment in CLANNAD and my personal saddest moment from the series

Angel Beats:
Everythings already been said regarding Angel Beats and my experiences with it's tear jerker moments are the same as everybody elses

Ano Hana:
Most of the series is littered with tearjerker moments, but Episode 11 will make you cry a glass and a half

Toradora!:
The last few moments of the final episode, everytime...they get to me.

이큐리
October 15th, 2011, 04:09 AM
The saddest Animes I've seen are Clannad: After Story and Angel Beats hands down.

My sister thought I was a sissy for crying, but I couldn't help it.
I would usually go back and watch Animes I found really good, but I can't go back and watch those.

johnny18
October 15th, 2011, 07:18 AM
There are a few episodes of anime that make me cry:
pokemon: Bye bye butterfree
D.Gray-man: Episode 5 - Sing me a lullaby
Naruto: neiji vs. the spider guy
..........and so on

Pirate Hunter
October 16th, 2011, 02:38 PM
It Doesn't Get Any Sadder Than Death Note.

MuffinPaula
October 16th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Clannad AS, Angel Beats!, Tegami Bachi,Tegami Bachi Reverse, Ano Hana, Ef ~A Tale of Memories~, Hanbun no Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora, Also to me Murder princess seems sad also some parts of Naruto as for movies.., Saishuu Heiki Kanoj

5 Centimeters
Grave of the Fireflies

Tragedy is one of my favorite genre.

MontyWinz
October 16th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Hands down Clannad Afterstory and Voices of a Distant Star :(

shengar
October 17th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Possibly AnoHana for me
Puella Magi also quite tear jerking considering what Homura have done for Madoka ;_;

Kura
October 17th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Grave of the Fireflies. That movie was just all.. depressing. No happy beginning, no happy middle, and no happy end. Just.. not a happy movie.

PokeshippingSuicune
October 18th, 2011, 04:55 PM
The Grave of the Firefiles :(
Oh.my.gosh. Its sooooooooooooooooo sad :(
What made it sadder for me is that it what happened to those two sibling (I forgot their names I'm sorry) Actually happen in Hiroshima :(

And Fullmetal Alchemist is really sad as well, with Meas Hughe's death is just.....tear jerking

DexHolderBlue
October 24th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I haven't watched a lot of anime, but for me it's .hack//Roots. The entire second half of the show was just depressing around everything involving the main character.

Raizhu
October 24th, 2011, 03:08 PM
*hardly watches any anime*
The ending to Fullmetal Alchemist (the 2003 series) was pretty depressing, at least for me. I suppose it was supposed to be symbolizing Equivalent Exchange, but it was still pretty damn sad that the main characters had to leave everything behind. :|
What really got to me were Winry's lines- "I guess this is goodbye forever, Edward."

Snivy063
November 5th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I couldn't remember the title of the anime. :'x .. But it was definitely similar to Lovely Complex (the animation), but the ending was just sooooo sad. :'(

Namehere
November 7th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Oh, I think it'd be Wolf's Rain for me, though I haven't cried from it. I don't usually watch sad anime in the first place, mostly because I don't find them that interesting.

Volcanix769
November 7th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Inuyasha, I can't believe his true love was fooled by Naraku.

Snivy063
November 8th, 2011, 12:50 AM
I actually don't like the ending of School Days, the girl went crazy! :'x

Conjurer
November 12th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Five Centimeters per Second hands down. It was touching and tear-jerking, and was really heartfelt.

Exzessiva
November 12th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Clannad! I just watched it very recently. It made me cry like a baby. It's been days since I have cried while watching any anime since Robin's flashback in One Piece.

charcharx3
November 12th, 2011, 11:47 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with Full Moon... that make me oh so sad!!!

I cried during Fruits Basket, but I think that's just because it was so beautiful xD

Ephemeral Euphoria
November 12th, 2011, 11:51 AM
School Days and Higurashi bought tears to my eyes near the end of those shows, especially Higurashi Rei. Oh man were the ending themes for those shows tear jerkers for me.

Jarred0809
November 12th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Angel Beats. It does a great job of making me feel sympathy for the characters.

Ideals
November 12th, 2011, 12:22 PM
AnoHana. AnoHana really made me cry a lot

Yoshikko
November 12th, 2011, 02:53 PM
AnoHana was pretty sad but didn't make me cry. It's because I thought there wasn't really a clear alternation between sad and happy. It was sad, but because there weren't a lot happy moments - at least none happy enough to make the sad ones stand out - the sad moments got a little blah.

Naruto was very sad at times, as well as Bleach, but overall those aren't really sad anime.

Tekkon Kinkreet - allthough a movie and not an anime - made me cry a little, and I don't very often so that says something I guess. The movie Spirited Away also had its intense moments but they weren't necessarily sad, they were just very sensational. And Chobits is definitely sad sometimes, too.

Brane
November 15th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Code Geass anyone?

Ending was probably one of the best I've ever seen.

Deadrocks
November 15th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, anyone? That was PRETTY depressing.

lacella
November 24th, 2011, 11:50 PM
probably samurai x the movie -- then again, i haven't watched much anime, and the ones i have are all kind of entertaining type stuff!

GAMBY
November 27th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Elfien Lied is saddest anime which i saw in my opinion.

Taro Tanaka
November 27th, 2011, 02:03 PM
If I had to choose, I'd say s-CRY-ed, the episode in which Sheris sacrificed herself to bring Ryuho back to full health.

Netto Azure
November 30th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Anything from KEY usually brings tears to my eyes.

still I gotta pick up AnoHana so..

:(

c l e a r
December 5th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Grave of the Fireflies
Now and then, here and there

Those are the stuff that will take a stoic, or a rather jaded fellow (yes, that's me) to not well-up, but your mileage will vary.

Bokurano
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
uh...

There are much more, just could not think of any right now.

shinysweety
December 5th, 2011, 08:26 PM
I's very emotional, many movies make me cry. Especially Marley& me, it's soooo sad when Marley dies )':
But the saddest anime..... i would say..... Yu Gi Oh, it made my cry many times D:

Broken_Arrow
December 6th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Gankutsu (monte cristo) was kinda sad but the sadest was Rome's blue skies anime...

Sector
December 9th, 2011, 12:14 PM
The only Anime I have is "Air: The Motion Picture" and I find it a very emotional feeling in the end

Clannad, Angel Beats, Kanan(Did I spell that right?) are very touching in the end. Angel Beats I would consider to be my favorite Anime ever! The ending was just....very sad for the main character. Oh the thought of how he'll be like his lover, alone for a long while..just touches you.

tinix
December 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Well from sad ones I only watched Angel Beats! and I really liked it.

Oh the thought of how he'll be like his lover, alone for a long while..just touches you.

I think this is the alternate one. In original they met after they were reincarnated (or whatever).

Ayutac
December 21st, 2011, 01:30 PM
Grave of the Fireflies (movie). And She, the ultimate Weapon. Especially the last episode was sad and mind blowing.

eeveegirl777
December 21st, 2011, 01:49 PM
Air, Grave of the Butterflies and some moments in Claymore.

Poor Clare :(

Briar
December 21st, 2011, 06:31 PM
i never, ever, NOT get emotional whenever i watch metropolis (the animated film based on osamu tezuka's manga). everything about this film's ending makes me sad, like how one of the most misunderstood characters in the film dies by saving his father, the only person he loves.

Wolfwhispers
December 21st, 2011, 06:55 PM
Angel Beats was the saddest for me. Despite it being filled with comedy and only being 13 episodes, it was filled with intense meanings and depressing backgrounds that you could relate to. It had two different endings as well, both horribly sad.

real.
January 10th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I really don't know. However, the saddest episode ever was probably the last episode of Dragon Ball GT. If you grew up watching Dragon Ball and have seen that episode, I don't think you need an explanation.

Mr. X
January 10th, 2012, 07:41 PM
I remember that episode. It was kinda sad, but I considered it a fitting end for the series.

Anyway, ep 7 of FMA made me cry. I saw the sad part coming, but still. Made me cry a lot little.

wonjoon0330
January 11th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Gankutsuou (monte cristo)
^This. Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo was one of the most saddest anime I ever watched in my life.

Edit: Oh and I'm adding Candy Candy to the list.

While it wasn't the most saddest anime I've watched, there was a many sad moments in that anime, so yeah.

Mr Cat Dog
January 11th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Anyone who hasn't said Grave of the Fireflies needs to buy it/rent it/download it/whatever it, and watch it, preferably with a box of Kleenex or a crying bucket or whatever you use when you want to hide all of your sadness tears. Devastating.

digi-kun
January 11th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Anyone who hasn't said Grave of the Fireflies needs to buy it/rent it/download it/whatever it, and watch it, preferably with a box of Kleenex or a crying bucket or whatever you use when you want to hide all of your sadness tears. Devastating.

Agreed, this is one of those movies that causes a couchful of sobbing adults.

Other than that, Key anime (AIR, Kanon, CLANNAD + after story, Angel Beats), first half of Gurren Lagann was pretty devastating too.

Railgun
January 11th, 2012, 12:09 PM
While its not a sad anime there we some parts of Usagi Drop where I cried.

Assassin9399
January 12th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Death Note, Light died D: But I haven't watched any really sad anime, so I can't tell

Xero-chan
January 20th, 2012, 12:43 AM
I saw a thread titled "Which anime has made you cry?" ...though it was locked for being a duplicate. In that sense I hope this bump isn't frowned upon.

Anime I've cried to...one manly tear.

Sora no Woto
Yu Yu Hakusho
Grave of the Fireflies
Kiki's Delivery Service (yea, we know the relation between the two haha)
Usagi Drop (first episode only)

just a few, I probably could name one or two more but my memory doesn't serve mer well at 3 am.

TwiDragon
January 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Kanon 2006, after the first arc.

Thats just sad.

King Goodra
February 1st, 2012, 01:56 PM
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (http://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai) made me cry the most. It's also by far my favorite anime. Other anime that made me cry was the first episode of 5 Centimeters per Second, Fruits Basket, and the final episode of Tales of the Abyss. I'm pretty sure Angel Beats made me cry as well, but I can't remember.

I'm planning on starting Clanned (which has been on my waiting list for a really long time) tomorrow, and I'm sure that will make me cry as well.

Overlord Drakow
February 2nd, 2012, 02:45 AM
Clannad is probably the saddest anime I've ever watched. I almost cried watching through it. I've almost cried several times watching through Fairy Tail as well actually. So many inspirational moments in that anime.

Lancelot-sama!
February 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM
I don't think I've watched too much anime, but watching Wolf's Rain and Mawaru Penguindrum just tore my heart apart. I'm sure a lot of people know what I mean by how Wolf's Rain was sad, especially the ending and before that too. Mawaru Penguindrum is much more recent than Wolf's Rain, but it's definitely sad despite how whacko the episodes can be, ESPECIALLY later on in the episodes.

PokeshippingSuicune
February 6th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Agreed, this is one of those movies that causes a couchful of sobbing adults.

Other than that, Key anime (AIR, Kanon, CLANNAD + after story, Angel Beats), first half of Gurren Lagann was pretty devastating too.

Yeah, I have watched the Key productions and I'm a cold hearted person to only have cried twice...
I still say that Hughes's death was the hardest death in anime history for me to handle.

Nagaraja
February 6th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Anything by Kei. T.T (Kanon, Clannad, Air TV)
Especially Clannad ~After Story~ I cried like a baby.
The song at the last episode killed me.

Haguri
February 8th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Probably the few episodes and scenes I've watched from Anohana have been the saddest.

TEAM BLUE
February 26th, 2012, 10:42 PM
The only Anime I have is "Air: The Motion Picture" and I find it a very emotional feeling in the end

Clannad, Angel Beats, Kanan(Did I spell that right?) are very touching in the end. Angel Beats I would consider to be my favorite Anime ever! The ending was just....very sad for the main character. Oh the thought of how he'll be like his lover, alone for a long while..just touches you.
I Saw Air and it is Pretty verry sad.:( I cried a lot after that and then was sleeping all day...It was pretty sad
Death Note, Light died D: But I haven't watched any really sad anime, so I can't tell
Oh that was my first anime that the main character died...:( Although i think did he deserve it???:/
I saw a thread titled "Which anime has made you cry?" ...though it was locked for being a duplicate. In that sense I hope this bump isn't frowned upon.

Anime I've cried to...one manly tear.

Sora no Woto
Yu Yu Hakusho
Grave of the Fireflies
Kiki's Delivery Service (yea, we know the relation between the two haha)
Usagi Drop (first episode only)

just a few, I probably could name one or two more but my memory doesn't serve mer well at 3 am.
Hopefully this does not gets close.XD Kiki's Delivery???Yeah i did shed a little tear when she could not use magic or She could not talk to the cat (Gigi was it???)

Greywyn
March 4th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I cried so many times during that anime, ESPECIALLY the end. It has to be my favorite anime. The story was so captivating. I dared not miss an episode. I bought all of the seasons and I cannot wait for the new movie in April.

twocows
March 4th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Can I go with non-anime? Because the Planetarian VN was sad as heck.

Awesome.
March 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood- parts
Parts of Spice and wolf
Clannad
Angel Beats!

Those are the only animu that I can think of right now

Joshawott
March 4th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I'm going to have to go with Fullmetal Alchemist, as well. Edward and Alphonse had to go through so much.

dajman1996
March 24th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Got to say it was my first anime that was the saddest, Digimon Tamers man the end was just heart breaking, I always cried at that scene especially the Henry and Terriermon part.

yevon15
March 26th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Clannad After Story (although watching Clannad before is required, to create a strong emotional bond with the characters)

Scuki
March 31st, 2012, 05:19 PM
Hmm saddest anime i have watched must be Inuyasha, Angel Beats and Bokura ga ita! Especially Bokura ga ita :'( but I like it how they always add comedy =) Like joker said, the best comedy is tragedy lol jk XD

institutions
March 31st, 2012, 05:30 PM
Angel Beats D:
I haven't watched a ton of anime though.

Also that episode of FMA involving Tucker, Nina, and Alexander.
I actually change the channel when that comes on adultswim.

Scuki
March 31st, 2012, 05:32 PM
Angel Beats D:
I haven't watched a ton of anime though.

Also that episode of FMA involving Tucker, Nina, and Alexander.
I actually change the channel when that comes on adultswim.

Nice Mio avatar :3 correct me if i am wrong

Oh that reminds me, K-on has one sad part T.T

institutions
March 31st, 2012, 05:41 PM
Nice Mio avatar :3 correct me if i am wrong

Oh that reminds me, K-on has one sad part T.T

Yup :D
Mio's my favorite K-On character.

Idk if i've seen this sad part yet, as I haven't finished the second season/series.
I imagine the last episode will be sad. Even if it's a happy episode i'll still be sad that it's over :/

Scuki
March 31st, 2012, 06:15 PM
Yup :D
Mio's my favorite K-On character.

Idk if i've seen this sad part yet, as I haven't finished the second season/series.
I imagine the last episode will be sad. Even if it's a happy episode i'll still be sad that it's over :/

oh you must watch the second season, for me it was bettter than the first one. ahha but i won't spoil =P

Pppgggr
March 31st, 2012, 06:27 PM
Full Metal Alchemist.....I haven't found any other animes that keep me interested, yet have dramatic portions aswell.....Though I'd like to.

Adventure
April 2nd, 2012, 03:35 AM
Fruits Basket. I don't remember much but I remember that every single episode made my heart sting.

SevenShirokami
April 2nd, 2012, 06:33 PM

I love Clannad! That's my absolute favorite anime (not including movies, I suppose. Then I would have to say that My Neighbor Totoro is my favorite!)
I bawl at the end of every arc though.
Although, I am an incredibly emotional person, and sometimes I just feel like I need to cry about something, but I can't physically cry without a reason. During these situations, I tend to go on Youtube and look up peoples' top ten lists for saddest anime.

I have to admit, Clannad, the last few episodes of Angel Beats!, the few clips I've seen of Kanon and Air, the last episode of Chobits, and a few parts of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle left me in tears. ESPECIALLY Clannad and Angel Beats!.
Also, Elfen Lied is sad in it's own way, as is Shikabane Hime (Corpse Princess)

laccey
April 3rd, 2012, 10:20 PM
angel beats was the saddest for me. despite it being filled with comedy and only being 13 episodes, it was filled with intense meanings and depressing backgrounds that you could relate to. it had two different endings as well, both horribly sad. :(

Iris Mist
April 9th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Mine is in the end of the one where Ash releases Pikachu but Pikachu comes back to Ash I didn't even know if I was crying from sadness or Joy, lol.

^This. Makes me cry everytime. It's so sad. And then Pikachu comes back, and the tears still won't stop because I'm so happy.

I don't get much chance to watch anything other than Beyblade and Pokemon, and that's only on days I don't work and I spend the day with my daughter. She's 15 months old and loves those 2 shows.

DominusValdo
April 9th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I thought Brotherhood was sad but Gurren Lagann got me the worst. I was really into it and the unfolding of events was saddening.
The death of Kamina was awful... I definitely teared up. The end of the series was great but Simon lost his wife! Married and then she disappears.

Magic
April 10th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Fairy Tail makes me cry week on week ;_;.

I think it's because the rest of the anime is so light hearted, so when it gets deep/sad it hits a lot harder and isn't so expected.

Subsonic
April 10th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Fairy Tail in the episode when Lisanna reunites with Mirajane and Elfman. Their reunion makes me want to cry and when I watch it I almost always cry...

Another one would be Madoka Magica, when Horomura's back story is revealed. I was crying when she shot Madoka, especially when it was kind of shown that she shot her. What made it even sadder was the fact that Madoka intentionally gave up her chance of surviving so Horomura would go back in time, so that she wouldn't get tricked by Kyubei ever again... .

GN
April 11th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Currently? Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
I've been meaning to watch Elfen Lied too, and I heard that one was pretty sad as well, so I'll just have to wait and see I guess :P

Turn-it
April 11th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Clannad after story was very sad indeed but for me it would probably be Full moon wo/sagashite........I'm no punk but I was almost in tears at times....

Dudypokefan89
April 17th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I would have to say Code Geass. Code Geass's ending is very sad. At the end, you pretty much learn that the main character-

creates the character Zero who fights for justice, but ends up just using his geass, killing his own siblings-destroys the world by using Geass, creates a better world where he is a hated emperor, then is killed by his best friend who is to forever be zero, doomed to live forever by geass. Lelouch pretty much does all this to make a better world for his little sister who is now saddened by the fact that her own brother sacrificed his life for her.

All in all, The whole show was a very emotional ride. Especially R2.

asasas318
April 20th, 2012, 10:00 PM
higurashi the vn made me cry tears of fear, i didn't think it was possible...
first one when he calls the police and makes the raspy voice on the phone
second one when he gets though everything and mion wont let him move his arm at the end
the third one when he finds out the doc is dead, when he kills the uncle, and when he finds out the village is dead and he goes to mental hospital

Movies:the girl who lept though time, the place promised to us in our early days, 5 cm per second, voices of a distant star, the dissaperance of suzumiya haruhi (the credits got me), the light of a firefly forest,
Animes:Air (there was no redemption at the end), vampire knight seeing yuki being stupid and thinking kaname actualy cared about her. well sshe found out in the manga :l , galixy express 999 was depressing to me the world sunk that low, i didnt cry i dont want to continue seeing a broken world), naruto shippuden when sakura tells naruto she loves him and he says no you like saske and she goes yea, bleach the first movieichigo looked like he genuinely liked the girl

the vn red shift, i got really angry at the credits since i thought they left me with a cliffhanger

colorful was eye opening and could be sad for some, its about a guy with a second chance at life, and it looks like a crappy hand to work with

i love sad stuff, im gonna check out clannad for sure and i dont want to attempt grave of the fireflies

Eternal Darkness
April 21st, 2012, 06:24 AM
Angel Beats.

And some other things I've forgotten at the moment.

TEAM BLUE
June 16th, 2012, 05:20 AM
higurashi the vn made me cry tears of fear, i didn't think it was possible...
first one when he calls the police and makes the raspy voice on the phone
second one when he gets though everything and mion wont let him move his arm at the end
the third one when he finds out the doc is dead, when he kills the uncle, and when he finds out the village is dead and he goes to mental hospital

Movies:the girl who lept though time, the place promised to us in our early days, 5 cm per second, voices of a distant star, the dissaperance of suzumiya haruhi (the credits got me), the light of a firefly forest,
Animes:Air (there was no redemption at the end), vampire knight seeing yuki being stupid and thinking kaname actualy cared about her. well sshe found out in the manga :l , galixy express 999 was depressing to me the world sunk that low, i didnt cry i dont want to continue seeing a broken world), naruto shippuden when sakura tells naruto she loves him and he says no you like saske and she goes yea, bleach the first movieichigo looked like he genuinely liked the girl

the vn red shift, i got really angry at the credits since i thought they left me with a cliffhanger

colorful was eye opening and could be sad for some, its about a guy with a second chance at life, and it looks like a crappy hand to work with

i love sad stuff, im gonna check out clannad for sure and i dont want to attempt grave of the fireflies
hahaha lolz Higurashi made me get scared...:o I wouldnt cry for it lolz.XD

mystletainn
June 16th, 2012, 08:19 AM
If a thread hasn't been posted in in over a month, don't revive it. Thanks!