PDA

View Full Version : No.26

chloe5685
December 20th, 2004, 12:19 PM
i hope you like my pic it took me a long time.......
http://img23.exs.cx/img23/6250/no26.gif

Forest Grovyle
December 20th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Awwwwww...Raichu! :D One of my favourite Pokmon! ^_^ It's great that you've used minimal lines on it! :) I particularly like the background - it looks very stormy!

You seem to have good control of drawing lines, and the shading doesn't overlap lines, which is good! :) Keep up the great work! ;) I hope to see more from you in future!

ravenstorture
December 20th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I like it too. It looks like he is a cute plushie or something. ^^

Frost
December 20th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Its awesome, the only thing is the nose is kinda small, but its still 10/10
*realizes he shouldnt be a critic cuz look at his work*
:gulp: hehe...

chloe5685
December 20th, 2004, 01:54 PM
i have a nother pic but i cant get the code......

PichuSecretBase
December 20th, 2004, 06:38 PM
OMG~ This is uber cute! I love it love it love it love it >> *sorry I spaz for cuteness*

Anyways XD, Your linework could use some work but other then that your really good at this :3 Nice shading, IT's cute |3 A tip for cuteness, add some small white dots (not big) for sparkle look :3

Kura
December 20th, 2004, 07:22 PM
ooooohh X33 its soooo adorablllee!! <3 <3
:3 i like how you coloured it, and i like the pattern of the backround you chose, but i would have chosen something lighter or colourful to complement the light colours used in your pic. I like that you used dark colours to make the picture pop out, but there isnt enough positive space to balance the picture @@
i hope you aren't offended or anything.. i was trying to offer a tip
:3 and i love how you drew the raichu :3 its kawaii!!

Lizzie
December 20th, 2004, 07:23 PM
aww man! it's so cute! *huggles* Your an amazing artist! i love how you gave it that soft tone, it makes it seem so perfessinol! 20.9/10 ^_^ great job Chloe!

Elite Four Lance
December 21st, 2004, 01:35 AM
Thats really good. I tried drawing a Charmander on Paint once but it didnt go so well. Anyways keep up the good work.