PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Custom Spoiler Titles

Team Fail
June 24th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I was looking at PC one afternoon, and I thought of this, but it don't seem we have them. Like, when a spoiler is shown on a page, it just says "Spoiler". What would be nice is if we can customize that.

Originally:
see?
to...
See?

Oryx
June 24th, 2011, 01:32 PM
You could always use the textcollapse code for things that need specific titles. I always forget about it but it's so much prettier than spoilers anyway imo.

This is a test of the emergency textcollapse system. This is only a test.

But you can't recollapse those I don't think unless I'm missing something :x

Katholic Nun
June 24th, 2011, 03:26 PM
I like this idea, I could have used it in my blog quite a few times. As awesome as Toujours' idea is, not all of us have her mad skillz :P besides, the textcollapse isn't as official-looking as a spoiler lol

Alternative
June 24th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I don't think this is really needed if the textcollapse is there for you to use. Just make the textcollapse tags more mainstream as spoilers and you've pretty much solved your problem there. :)

.Marion
June 24th, 2011, 04:17 PM
But I think staffs should make the textcollapse uncollapse-able... I'd like to see that implemented. And yeah I agree that custom title spoiler is not really needed because text collapse is there.

o3o
June 24th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Custom spoiler titles would be a good idea, but textcollapse is much prettier and also much neater. However, as .Marion said, being able to uncollapse the textcollapse would be a good feature, since sometimes the tag could contain long lists and such.