Focus Sash
Pressure
252 Spd/252 hp/4 sp. def
Jolly
Stealth Rock
Roar
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Set up the big guns, first a Stealth Rock, then a Toxic Spikes/roar, Fire Blast/head smash and Earthquake for whatever comes next. HP to keep the lead in, and a bit of speed to go first before it dies. If it lives, woohoo, roar flying types/levitate then EQ the rest.

staller-Blissey
Leftovers
Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Spd
Bold
Softboiled
Wish
Thunder Wave
Flamethrower

Need I explain much? Its a healing healer that can't be killed easily. When my enemies have been damaged enough, just FT them.

staller-Celebi
Leftovers
Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/216 Def/8 SpD/32 Spe
Bold
Recover
Perish Song
Grass Knot
U-turn

Copied from a stall team I saw, and liked, this Celebi has a basic attacking move, PERISH SONG, and U-Turn to escape in style.

Jellicent
Leftovers
Water Absorb
248 HP/216 Def/44 Spe
Bold
Toxic
Scald
Recover
Ice Beam/Shadow Ball

Jellicent covers my fire weakness with Scald, and its water absorb, then it can either Ice Beam or Shadow Ball enemies to death, I'm needing suggestions on what one I should do, but testing it on PO should tell me whats better.

staller-Flygon
...Leftovers (yum)
Levitate
252 HP/176 Def/80 Spe
Timid
Roost
Toxic
Earthquake/Fissure
Fire Blast/Fissure/Draco Meteor

Times like this when I wish we had five moves, Flygon can take a lot of hits due to its typing + ability, roosts to heal itself, toxic for those flyers who dodge the toxic spikes, or if a dang Forretress comes out -_-. EQ or Fissure, since a ground move needs to hit very hard on any foes. Draco Meteor would be a one-off since it lowers attack, Fire Blast could be used 8 times, but not as powerful as DM or Fissure.

wtf'er-Shedinja
Focus Sash (What? No leftovers?!?!?)
Wonder Guard
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def (wynaut?)
Adamant
Swords Dance
X Scissor
Shadow Sneak
Will O Wisp

My precious child... Sheddy, Smogon told me not to use Protect as a scout or Double Team to evade, but whatever, this guy still can sweep like hell if under the right conditions... which would be none of his five weaknesses. My favorite part of Pokemon is watching teams of six lose to this little shell.

I'll be ready to watch yours

Ok, after this TOTAL OVERHAUL of my team, adding four new pokemon and basically rearranging my format and moves, I think I have a pretty good stall team. 5 stallers and a wtf'er.

I'm new at this...
Thanks for criticism! Yes I know it sucks, so don't be a troll.

Fairy
June 24th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Hello!

Well, it seems like you certainly have the right idea. :)

Why don't you check out some of the literature offered here about making a team that's battle ready!

This (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123757) was super helpful for me when I was first getting started and I'm sure it will help you also. If you need anymore help with Competitive Battling or elements of it, check out the CBC Resource Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248157) for a comprehensive breakdown of all the hard stuff.

Best of luck to you! :D

RHIOneAlbum
June 24th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Hello!

Well, it seems like you certainly have the right idea. :)

Why don't you check out some of the literature offered here about making a team that's battle ready!

This (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123757) was super helpful for me when I was first getting started and I'm sure it will help you also. If you need anymore help with Competitive Battling or elements of it, check out the CBC Resource Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248157) for a comprehensive breakdown of all the hard stuff.

Best of luck to you! :D
How I could have skipped over that thread, I don't know, thank you so much for that link, I'm updating my team as I read it, but Sheddy is a for sure, no matter how much pressure people put on me :D

OMG finally I'm done revising it!
Took away 1/3 of my team and converted it into a heavy stall team!

PlatinumDude
June 24th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Half your team is weak to Fire, so can I suggest adding Jellicent in to cover that weakness?:
-Scald/Surf
-Will-o-Wisp/Toxic
-Recover
-Taunt/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP/216 Def/44 Spe
Item: Leftovers

RHIOneAlbum
June 24th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Half your team is weak to Fire, so can I suggest adding Jellicent in to cover that weakness?:
-Scald/Surf
-Will-o-Wisp/Toxic
-Recover
-Taunt/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP/216 Def/44 Spe
Item: Leftovers
I'll add him, but who should I replace?

Fairy
June 25th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I'll add him, but who should I replace?

I would replace either Nidoqueen or Sceptile for Jellicent. Also, Aerodactyl functions as an excellent lead and will cover your team's weakness to fire pretty well also.

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Pressure
252 Speed / 252 Attack / 4 HP
Jolly [+Speed; -Sp.Attack]
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

I ran an Aerodactyl myself for a little bit, until I replaced it with Heatran. But I had lots of fun with it and maybe you can to! ;)

Anyway, with Aerodactyl you get the Speed, which is essential since Aerodactyl is pretty frail. Better yet, the Focus Sash will keep him alive in those "just in case" moments so you can set up Stealth Rock and get out (but hey, Aerodactyl is a suicide lead). Also, the Sash won't be broken by Sandstorm damage. The only thing you're missing out on is Toxic Spikes, which you shouldn't surrender with ease, as it's an excellent move. However, STAB Stone Edge will help solve the fire weakness and Earthquake in combination gives great coverage. Taunt will mess up the opponents setting up, but (I think?) Aerodactyl can learn Roar so there's always that option if you prefer it.

The best thing you can do as a new competitive battler is go out there and get some experience. Find what works for you and your team.

Hope this helped! :D

RHIOneAlbum
June 26th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I would replace either Nidoqueen or Sceptile for Jellicent. Also, Aerodactyl functions as an excellent lead and will cover your team's weakness to fire pretty well also.

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Pressure
252 Speed / 252 Attack / 4 HP
Jolly [+Speed; -Sp.Attack]
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

I ran an Aerodactyl myself for a little bit, until I replaced it with Heatran. But I had lots of fun with it and maybe you can to! ;)

Anyway, with Aerodactyl you get the Speed, which is essential since Aerodactyl is pretty frail. Better yet, the Focus Sash will keep him alive in those "just in case" moments so you can set up Stealth Rock and get out (but hey, Aerodactyl is a suicide lead). Also, the Sash won't be broken by Sandstorm damage. The only thing you're missing out on is Toxic Spikes, which you shouldn't surrender with ease, as it's an excellent move. However, STAB Stone Edge will help solve the fire weakness and Earthquake in combination gives great coverage. Taunt will mess up the opponents setting up, but (I think?) Aerodactyl can learn Roar so there's always that option if you prefer it.

The best thing you can do as a new competitive battler is go out there and get some experience. Find what works for you and your team.

Hope this helped! :D
Sceptile is gonna go since I've been testing in PO, and I can try Aerodactyl, but I'm going to make a few changes:

Aerodactyl
Focus Sash
Rock Head
252 Spd/252 atk/4 HP
Jolly
Stealth Rock
Roar
Head Smash
Earthquake

mystletainn
June 26th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Aerodactyl doesn't get Head Smash. And Taunt > Roar. One of the fastest non-priority Taunts in the game.

RHIOneAlbum
June 26th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Aerodactyl doesn't get Head Smash. And Taunt > Roar. One of the fastest non-priority Taunts in the game.
Yea I realized that after I checked Smogon lol, and yea I could do taunt, however I tried it in PO earlier today and I got crushed :/