PDA

View Full Version : If you were the Owner

The Fallen
December 20th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Would changes to anything on PC would you make if you owned the forum?

DarkPegasus
December 20th, 2004, 02:42 PM
No,well maybe yes,I would kick all members that have belove 3 posts in a month!

Anacortes
December 20th, 2004, 02:44 PM
First idea: I would unban all the former members...first thing. and if all works out (if not forget about it..lol)..I would let everyone have a chance to be a mod for a few weeks..and then give the original positions back to the people who earned it..

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Actually, I wouldnt change a single thing about PC. ^^; I like it just the way it is...its perfect for me!

Onizuka04
December 20th, 2004, 02:49 PM
First idea: I would unban all the former members...first thing. and if all works out (if not forget about it..lol)..I would let everyone have a chance to be a mod for a few weeks..and then give the original positions back to the people who earned it..
I like your idea. Me I would spread it out more.

Sawyer
December 20th, 2004, 02:49 PM
i wouldn't change anything about it. we have very strong (not physically XD) admins at PC, and Master Kwesi Nkromah does a much better job than i ever could.

aRedMoon
December 20th, 2004, 02:53 PM
If I owned PC a couple "Moderators" and "Super Moderators" would have their status changed to "BOOTED OUT" :P

And I'd do some rearranging of the forums, but that's about it.

The Fallen
December 20th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Sounds like JKaizer doesn't like the staff lol.I wouldn't change much,except for getting rid of mods who haven't been active for a long while,like a month or so,and find a temp. unitl he/she was able to do the job again.
Other then that PC is well put together forum ^^.

Suz
December 20th, 2004, 03:33 PM
I'd getrid of the 25 charecter limet rule!
bwahahahaha!!!!
and try to bring some games or somthin' XD
or at least tell people off XD lol

Cassie-chan
December 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Hmmm...If I was the owner PC wouldn't have any members XD

Seriously, I would be banning a few members, and I might change MoTM around...Plus premote a few members I think deserve the position ^^

EDIT: I forgot...I'd get rid of the T-dome...

digi-kun
December 20th, 2004, 10:00 PM
doesnt need anything(except an anti-revive super old threads thingy)

ravenstorture
December 21st, 2004, 08:05 AM
If I was owner of PC, I would repromote all the current staff to their positions and let them handle it like they handle it now, considering they work hard to keep this place up and running and I don't think any of these newbies who think getting rid of all rules could handle running a place like this. Wait, I know none of those newbies could handle it.

IceKitten
December 21st, 2004, 08:09 AM
That's a lot of people *explodes*

Meh, I would be admin, that's all :P

Anacortes
December 21st, 2004, 08:45 AM
If I owned PC a couple "Moderators" and "Super Moderators" would have their status changed to "BOOTED OUT" :P

And I'd do some rearranging of the forums, but that's about it.I just hope you dont make them all quit their mod positions.. :surprised

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 09:00 AM
i can't think of annything... except there are a few words that need to be said to certain people that i can't say at PC... i would get on people's cases who are whiney mod-wannabes and i'd change rep points to props. so somebody could "give somebody props" and people could be like "dude, i've gotta give you props for that" and then they could. ok bad idea... it's much better with me in no position of power whatsoever.

Asher
December 21st, 2004, 09:09 AM
I'd probably delete the T-dome from the site since me no like it. ^_^;. Other than that, nothing.

Mr Cat Dog
December 21st, 2004, 10:00 AM
I'd probably create a couple more forums, mod/demod a couple of people, and make my own skin. I'd also get loads of hacks as well, to make this place even better. I wonder what the Admins would say (bar Kairi). XD

Brittany
December 21st, 2004, 12:14 PM
I would De-Mod and D-SMod a couple peoples, probably just temporarily(including myself XD)

I would split the T-Dome into sections accordingly. Some people don't mind a political debate, but seeing 'Masturbation' at the bottom of the page is a different story.
It would be like: Religeon-Politics-Sexual-Drugs-Other

Ban a couple ban-worthy people, Mod a couple mod-worthy people, etc...

I would also redo our little Staff system.
Mediator- a person who moderates one forum.
Moderator- a person who moderates a whole section(like all of 'Official Forums')
Global Moderator or Ligitator- Same as first two, applies to all of PC
Arbitrator- Same as all of above, with AdminCP
Administrator- Community Site, Abby, Etc

Then our fun Presidential groups would become 'Consul' and 'Praetor'
It makes sense, because next year we will have two Presidents. And it would also help with the confusion.

I know I didn't get those colors right- who cares? XD
Like my suggestions? Pressure Steve!

Lizzie
December 21st, 2004, 12:19 PM
well first thing would do is make something after someones reputaion was filled, like now it's green, i would make a even harder course that would be blue, and when that was filled, you would then go on to a red and so on until they were so well liked it would show me they should become mod, ^_^

22sa
December 21st, 2004, 01:17 PM
I'd quit the owner postion. :)

Now that the obvious is set aside, what I would do otherwise.... I'd send T-Dome into history, simplify forum rules, add new simileys, integrate FunTime into the rest of PC, and... that's all I can think of at the moment. Oh, and simplify the staff system.

Frost
December 21st, 2004, 01:22 PM
Get rid of the limit and also make people put their names on rep so could ban if given bad for absolutely no reason

Lily
December 21st, 2004, 01:28 PM
Well, I would first announce to PC that we will be having our annual Pichu day where all members must change their avatar, user title and signature related to Pichu. Then there shall be a seperate Pichu forum where we will sit and gossip about cute kawaii pichu-ness all day long and forever and ever and ever~

...same applies for Roy. =D

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 02:19 PM
thank goodness you're not the owner... i don't think i could handle that ^

Dark Dragonite
December 23rd, 2004, 07:21 PM
Well lets see defintly a name change something to do with dragonite.kick out mods I don't like.And I would make more animation as well as what latios619 said.

Lizzie
December 23rd, 2004, 07:36 PM
hmm i might want to make a special thread for those who were banned more than oncem a place where they could express their problems or a place where they could just spam and leave the other places alone ^_^

Ryoutarou
December 23rd, 2004, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't change much actually, just maybe give the T-Dome sub-sections, Like Sex,Political,General. I'd also make it HARDER for people to get modded here. Thats the one thing that always bothered me about the place we get to many new mods and a lot of good members sometimes go passed by because a certian mod won't get demoded if they're inactive for a long while.

Thats about it I think.