PDA

View Full Version : Fateful Good-byes

Blaine
November 26th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Well... I'm not much here anymore. I loved it here, and I still do, but I'd rather be active, and I've not proved myself that. Ya'll have gotten on without me so far, and I didn't make much difference from the start anyway. I may be leaving permanently, or maybe till next year, perhaps with a few visits along the way. But looks like I'll be seein' ya'll later... Just remember me by the simple name, Blaine.

Dizzy
November 26th, 2003, 03:57 PM
You Too Blaine?

Everyone is just leaving I gues, Well Ill see you soon I hope :)

Dizzy

Lokhlan
November 26th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Didn't know ya, prolly never will, hope you come back, glad you lets us know...

:: Was my attempt at rymning ::

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 03:59 PM
geez everyones leavin! dont go Blaine! everyone is a big part of PC in different ways! but if you have to go...then see ya soon!

Kayleigh
November 26th, 2003, 04:07 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're one of my favorite members! T-T Please don't go! We'll miss you too much, and we need more sweet people like you here!

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 04:11 PM
I was gonna leave a couple days ago because my mom says im on the computer too much...but heck! i could never leave!

Kayleigh
November 26th, 2003, 04:13 PM
My mom says the same thing, but she'll never keep me away from PC! NEVER! *clings to computer screen as her mom attempts to drag her off*

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 04:20 PM
*super glues himself to the computer* now how do i go down stairs?

Kairi
November 26th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Hate to see you leave, and I hope you do decide to return to us soon.

Haruka
November 26th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Bye! I will always remember you...

Strange... everyone is leaving since Ruriri's outbust and his threat on PC... :S

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Bye! I will always remember you...

Strange... everyone is leaving since Ruriri's outbust and his threat on PC... :S
yeah its creepy...i dont understand why people are leaving! or maybe they just wanna leave? *shrugs* havnt a clue...

Phantom Angel
November 26th, 2003, 04:39 PM
*super glues himself to the computer* now how do i go down stairs?*kick Scott*
Okay you are now on 1st floor now. ;P
^_^
*in other ph4c3*
That's really bad to see you leave.
>_<

DragonTrainer
November 26th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Sorry to see you leave Blaine

I hardly knew you, but I know that you were a valuable member here,Good bye............

Lokhlan
November 26th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Err, 1'll MI$5 Y0u... W41T, 1 ALR34dy rePLiED tO tH15 +HR3@D. nM

0_o

Err, I'll miss you... Wait, I already replied to this thread. NM

0_o

Cherrim
November 27th, 2003, 04:44 PM
;_; Aww... I hate to see you leave. You're an awesome member. :3 Have a great life (lol, I sound like I'll never ever see you again XD) and come back and visit lots! ^_^

Greed
December 12th, 2003, 06:26 PM
Aww, people are leaving ;_; Anyways, if ur gonna leave, Blaine, then visit soon. I'm sure that everyone here at PC is valuable, members are what keeps this place alive o_o

If ur leaving, then I'll give u a bye bye just for in case.

Bye bye ;_;

*gets killed by madness*

YAS1
December 12th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Why is everyone leaving for some reason? Well. have a nice life, and hope you come back SOON!!

punkie90
December 12th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Darn baline. Never got to know you! Well I gues thois is goodbye!

orange*berry
December 13th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Oh dear... *sigh*
Please don't leave PC, Blaine! n.n() Unless it's what you really want to do. In any case, just do what makes you happiest. n.n- *waves* Bai for now!

22sa
December 13th, 2003, 02:37 AM
Well... I'm not much here anymore. I loved it here, and I still do, but I'd rather be active, and I've not proved myself that. Ya'll have gotten on without me so far, and I didn't make much difference from the start anyway. I may be leaving permanently, or maybe till next year, perhaps with a few visits along the way. But looks like I'll be seein' ya'll later... Just remember me by the simple name, Blaine.
This is very late but, I hope like come back Blaine! Speaking of that, PC have gotten on without me (Your text style is cool :P) too. ;) Catch you later on MSN.

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 06:01 AM
Well. Blaine said he might come back after janurary!

Kayleigh
December 13th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Well. Blaine said he might come back after janurary!
Blaine's a girl, lol. :P

(25.. char..)

oni flygon
December 13th, 2003, 02:50 PM
It's so sad to think that the people of this community are going away and being replaced by worthless spammers...

cya Blaine. We'll all remember you. ^^

Dragonair
December 13th, 2003, 02:54 PM
It's so sad to think that the people of this community are going away and being replaced by worthless spammers...

cya Blaine. We'll all remember you. ^^Hey Iam Pretty New And Iam Not A Spammer

oni flygon
December 13th, 2003, 03:15 PM
I'm not poiting any fingers. There are decent newbies but there are spamming Newbies... especialy that ????????? guy...

igtica
December 13th, 2003, 03:20 PM
awww it's so sad to lose memebers! I hope that you return to us one day! Have a great life otherwise, of course you'll be remembered

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 04:52 PM
I know because there are so many memories with some members!I hope you never leave Iggy!

Miyu-chan
December 16th, 2003, 11:16 AM
;_; What? You're leaving? ;_; Well, as much I want to superglue you to PC, I can't stop you. Just remember you have a friend in me, and I'll always welcome you when you come back. ;_;

100marios
December 17th, 2003, 01:45 PM
Bye Blaine! Hope you visit again soon if you get the chance! Although I never knew you, its sad to lose a valued member. Hopefully your not sad, if you're leaving its best to leave on a good note right! Just remember all the good times you had. As for me...(as if anyone cares)..I'm just starting to get into PC! I'm staying, and will continue to say "hehe"