PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

Razor Leaf
June 26th, 2011, 12:39 PM
For those of you who don't know, The Apprentice is a show mainly set in London in which candidates compete with each other in doing various team-based business tasks to earn a place working for Sir Alan Sugar earning a six-figure salary.

So who watches this (if anyone)? And what do you think of it? I personally don't really know what to make of it. Most of the candidates generally seem incredibly cocky and arrogant to me but oh God they make some hilarious mistakes. <3

I don't know if this is visible to those of you outside of the UK, but you can watch Series 7 online here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0125kwl/The_Apprentice_Series_7_Paris/).

Razer302
June 27th, 2011, 02:29 PM
I love the apprentice. This year has had so much happen between the contestants with all the bickering and arguing it has been very entertaining. I want susan to win though :)

Mr Cat Dog
July 2nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
To be honest, I'm surprised it's still as popular as it once was. There've been no significant changes to the format unlike other reality shows, so I guess that the contestants are what keep people coming back... like me!

Although this year I don't really care who wins, so long as it's not Melody. Can't stand that voice of hers. Or her actions. Or her general personality. Bleh.

Posting Binge: 10/40