PDA

View Full Version : PokeMorph: A New Begining

Randall Raichu
December 20th, 2004, 03:40 PM
All right, heres one.
A group of people were chosen to have special powers able to morph in to the Pokemon they choose.*this time you get two* They were choosen to protect the world from Team Death. Now they fight thier way trough the underground of Team Death.The only question now is, will they win.

name:Keo
morphs:Treeko and Blaziken
looks:blonde hair, blue eyes, wears all black.
personality:kind,carefree,strong,determined
other:none

Wolf_Goddess
December 20th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Name: Sam
Morph: Espeon and Umbreon
Looks: Tall with purple streaked with black hair, wears a mini skirt and a purple T-shirt.
Personality: Calm, Quiet, Mysterious

shadowolf~foever
December 20th, 2004, 06:18 PM
name:aki((autumn in japanies))
morphs:ponyta and a black and dark blue ninetails
looks:she has long black hair and blue eyes,she has a slightly tand face and had on a black sweater and blue jeans
personality:determand,outgoing somtimes but not all
other:she has no famaly exept a houndower that fallowes her every whar but she never cout him he just stays by her side

Randall Raichu
December 20th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Welcome both of you. I'm glad you joined. By the way Wolf_Goddess, you get two morphs. Thank you

Zell Dintch
December 20th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I'll join Randall's old rp's were really good.

Aggron91
December 21st, 2004, 11:28 AM
hey ill join

name:joe
morphs:aggron and charizard
looks:black hair blue eyes, wears blue jeans (ripped) and a plain black shirt
personality:tactical, loyal, takes a long time get to know him but once you do he never lets you down

Randall Raichu
December 21st, 2004, 03:09 PM
PokeKing try putting up your sign in sheet.

Wolf_Goddess
December 21st, 2004, 03:33 PM
Welcome both of you. I'm glad you joined. By the way Wolf_Goddess, you get two morphs. Thank you

K, I fixed it. The edits are in purple.

AngelWolfie
December 21st, 2004, 04:08 PM
name:Mizuiro
morphs: eevee and vaporeon
looks: 5'7", blue eyes, short blonde hair, green sweatshirt, blue jeans
personality: Laid back, kind of shy, smart

Aggron91
December 22nd, 2004, 04:49 AM
hey , when do we start???

Super Torchic
December 22nd, 2004, 10:46 AM
OOO I'll Join !!!

name:(sapphire)Safire
morphs:Altaria and Azumarill
looks:Black hair medium lengh red bag white shirt and blue pants
personality:Nice hyper(VERY) a little crazy and aways happy
other: owns a Altaria and Blazikins and oh... cloth never matchesXD

Randall Raichu
December 22nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
You guys are in and anyone can start if you want.

shadowolf~foever
December 22nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
a back and dark blue ninetail sat under a tree a back-pack to her left and an howndower to her right the nine tails and howndower both sat streat and had there eyes closed

Randall Raichu
December 22nd, 2004, 08:37 PM
As a Treeko walked down the road a trainer spooted him and reached around for a pokeball. Hold up the Treeko said as it started transforming into a human. I'm not a Pokemon, I'm a Pokemorph.
Dang it I really wanted a Treeko. Sorry man but I aint gonna be your Pokemon.
MAN!!!

shadowolf~foever
December 22nd, 2004, 10:40 PM
at the sound of voices the black and dark blue ninetails walked twords it with her back pack in her mouth and the howndower fallowing

Aggron91
December 23rd, 2004, 05:25 AM
i flew over over the trees, it seemed a part of me always belonged in the sky, and another on the ground, either way i didnt know where i was going, i was a loner, a nobody, well, i had a name, joe, but no one wanted to know.it was over now, after the last fight i left i couldnt stand it anymore, a group was congregating beneath me, so i landed.

Super Torchic
December 23rd, 2004, 07:02 AM
I was happy I was bouncing all over the place and suddenly... CRASH...

"OUCH that really hurt" I moaned and sat up and rubbed my head...well I tried to...Azulmarills don't really have long arms...I stood up and wondered around...and morphed back to human and got my bag...

"Altaria lets go somewhere" I said smiling and hopped on...only to fall asleep until Angel my Altaria slamed me hard..

"go away" I mummbled and brushed her away and got slamed again...

"okay I'm up..." I moaned and sat up returned Altaria and morphed into one and flew off and seeing a Chrizard in the distance know how dangerous they can be I flew off to another direction not know where I am suppoed to be and where I am going...

Randall Raichu
December 23rd, 2004, 01:36 PM
As the trainer left I saw a Charizard above and thought if it wants to battle my Treeko
form wouldn't stand a chance. So I changed into my Blaziken form cause I knew he could
take him.

Wolf_Goddess
December 23rd, 2004, 04:12 PM
An Espeon with a dark dab on her tail rested quietly in the sun. She yawns, getting up to go into the shadows. She transforms, now an umbreon who's yellow markings are a light purple. The eyes were green also, as the Espeon before had it too. This was a Pokemorph.

Suz
December 23rd, 2004, 04:27 PM
nick name:Flash
morphs:a red dragonite http://img156.exs.cx/img156/2098/sprite23nd.png
looks:black long hair with red streeks http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/e_trainers/75.png <-- like that 'sept with the black hair and red streeks
personality:kind,strong, dangerus with her temper
other:

Aggron91
December 24th, 2004, 01:17 AM
i landed, and changed in to my human form, and looked around, now i couldnt see anybody, i walked a few paces and i heard something, i peered through the trees and saw a blaziken, it couldnt be wild, could it? i stepped out and stood directly before it...

Super Torchic
December 24th, 2004, 09:26 AM
sometimes when you don't know where you are goining you tend to crash into trees ext. in this case I crashed into well...a rock...which hurts more then a tree... but the rock was accutully a golem so lets just say I got a pretty good exerise trying to get away from it...I gained attatuid and did a flip and saw a Blazikins on the ground nearby. I landed and let out Alifire my female Blazikins...

pichugirl
December 24th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Name:Rini
Morph:Espeon and Vaporeon
Looks: Light Brown hair (down),a pink shirt with blue jean jacket, and white mini skirt.
Personality: Cute,funny,smart,and kind.
other:levataion powers

Wolf_Goddess
December 24th, 2004, 05:52 PM
The Umbreon yawns and closes its eyes.

Randall Raichu
December 24th, 2004, 06:38 PM
The Blazieken transforms back into a human and asked,"are you a pokemorph?"

Suz
December 24th, 2004, 07:16 PM
A Red Dragonite walked though the forest, looking at all the other happy Pokemon, exept this dragonite wasn't just a Pokemon, She was also human, and went by the name flash, she transforumed and saw a blazieken transform rite in frunt of her eyes!
"wow" she said "I never knew there where others like me" she said and she walked over

Aggron91
December 25th, 2004, 08:08 AM
"maybe.... who wants to know?" i said, i did not know this person and i never trusted anybody lightly.....

Wolf_Goddess
December 25th, 2004, 10:08 AM
She yawns, turning her head from side to side, she transforms into a girl with purple hair. There were black streaks in it.

Randall Raichu
December 25th, 2004, 09:31 PM
"I was just asking, take a chill pill" Keo spat back as his hair b;ew in the wind.

Wolf_Goddess
December 26th, 2004, 10:40 AM
She watches intentively, letting her hair fly free. She pulls her knees closer to her.

Super Torchic
December 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"ALIFIRE NO!!!" I yelled as my Blazikins wander out to the two humans who were like me. I quick ly transformed to an Azulmarill and ran out to stop my Blazikins before it unleashes its attacks on everyone...

Randall Raichu
December 27th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I saw a Blaziken coming out getting ready to attack. I trensformed as quick as posible and unleashed a fire spin on it.

Super Torchic
December 27th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"AZULMARILL!!!" I scream as I used a bubblebeam on the coming firespin. I quickly morphed back and stood up.

"HEY!!! WATS THE BIG IDEA!!!" I shouted and returned Alifire so she would not harm someone.

"oh sorry about that" I said and quickly apoligeized...

Randall Raichu
December 27th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Hi, this is getting really wierd your like the second pokemorph I've seen today and In my entire life."

Super Torchic
December 27th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I laughed and sweatdroped.

"you are the first so far for me hey have you seen that charizard that was flying around here???"

Randall Raichu
December 27th, 2004, 08:48 PM
"You look beat," here I said as I tossed him a water. "Drink this, hey do you think there are anymore of us? You know morphs.

Super Torchic
December 28th, 2004, 08:09 AM
OCC: I am a girl^_^ just a noteXD

"thanks for the water....well I don't think I know andymore morphs sorry^_^"

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 09:24 AM
"I am," Sam said, getting out from underneath the shade of the tree. She blushes slightly.

Aggron91
December 28th, 2004, 09:46 AM
"me two, im the charizard," i transformed and shot fire in to the air and transformed back again, "and an aggron" i transformed in to my aggron form and stood still watching everyone else...

Super Torchic
December 28th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"cool I wonder if there is anymore" I said and looked down at the ground stareing at it hard suddenly a digglet popped out...

"AYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" I screamed and fell over...

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Sam laughs. "I'm an Espeon," she transforms into one, "An an Umbrean," she transforms into that, then back into her original form.

Randall Raichu
December 28th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"Well I'm a Treecko amd a Blaziken." I said transforming.

Super Torchic
December 29th, 2004, 09:54 AM
" I am an Altaria and an Azulmarill" I said and transformed into altaria.

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Sam smiles. "My combination is weird. A Psycic and a Dark..."

Randall Raichu
December 29th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"Well I like my Treecko form better than I like my Blaziken form cause Treecko is my fav. pokemon."

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 03:17 PM
She smiles."I actually like both my forms..."

Randall Raichu
December 29th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Well I like both my forms to but my Treecko form is way cooler."

Zell Dintch
December 29th, 2004, 10:43 PM
I don't know if it's to late or not but
name:Jac
morphs:Torchic and Pikachu
looks:tall,blonde hair,black cloths
perssonality:quiet,kind,strong
:19: :chu:

Aggron91
December 30th, 2004, 05:15 AM
something moved in the bushes, i morphed in to my aggron form and jumped on it, suddenly i was under attack from all sides by various pokemon , "team death," i shouted, "run!"

i chanrged a hyper beam, ready to attack...

Randall Raichu
December 30th, 2004, 08:54 PM
I quickly changed to my Treecko form slaming as many members a possible. I realized that
my Treecko form wasn't stong enough so I switched to my Blaziken form and atared
firing fire blast at members.

Aggron91
December 31st, 2004, 05:01 AM
ooc- sorry i dont have much information on team death, do they use pokemon or are they morphs?

ic- i let rip with my hyper beam, it illuminated the area around but still more members emerged from all around, i whipped around using iron tail slamming two more in to a tree, we needed help...

Super Torchic
December 31st, 2004, 09:22 AM
I quickly let out my pokemon to help and transformed into Azulmarill. My Altaria let out a solarbeam along with Alifire's Flamethrower. I used Hydropump creating a red green and blue beam that knocked out someof the pokemon.

"oops, bad accurcy" I thought

Randall Raichu
December 31st, 2004, 02:34 PM
OCC: they use Pokemon but they want to find out more sbout the morphs.

"I'll let my Pokemon out to! Go Noctowl and Heracross! Attack everybody!"

Aggron91
January 1st, 2005, 05:07 AM
i morphed in to charizard and flew above the trees, i launched a flamethower down at two sceptiles that had emerged from the trees, and then i grabbed a loudred and threw it at its owner...

Wolf_Goddess
January 1st, 2005, 02:19 PM
Sam transformed, and, using a fighting tactic that she taugh herself, morphed back and forth from umbreon to espeon untill she was a black/purple blur. she opened her quikly changing mouth and let out a black/pink beam to a group of members.

Randall Raichu
January 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
"My Blaziken modes to slow," I thought to my self. I switched t oTreecko mode and booked it as posible out of there.

Wolf_Goddess
January 1st, 2005, 06:34 PM
((*coughs* Blazikens move fast. That's why they have long legs.))

She then, in her Umbreon morph, dicintigrates into darkness. She bites their legs and hisses.

Aggron91
January 2nd, 2005, 05:59 AM
((coughs but not as fast as treeko ;-) ))

we seemed to be winning now, less and les pokemon seemed to be there to fight, so i circled the field ready to help anyone in trouble...

Randall Raichu
January 3rd, 2005, 07:31 PM
((cough Treecko is faster cough))

"One of the pokemon used a fireblast attack and aimed it straight at me"

Aggron91
January 4th, 2005, 03:00 AM
i flew downwards towards the treeko and reached out to pick it up, but something grabbed me from behind, it was extremely strong and i was stopped in my tracks, i turned round to see a tyranitar grabbing my tail, it swung me in to a tree, i blacked out...

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM
I dodged the fireblast from a Charmeleon. I slamed it as had as posible, knocking it out.
The Tyranitar was running after Charizard, so I slammed him into a tree. He got up angry as ever. Luckly Treecko is much faster so I could dodge the attacks from Tyranitar. I slammed the Tyranitar as much as I could until I knocked it out.

Super Torchic
January 4th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"HIYA!!!" I thought and kicked some one with my claws.

*and people say that Altaria can't kick!!!* I thought and turned around to dragon breath someone. My pokemon are kicking butt taking down one pokemon after another. After they had practice doing this to battle tower trainers. its easy enough for them. I morphed Azumarill to summon a rain storm and morphed back to my human form.

"PEOPLE OUT OF MY WAY!!!" I yelled and morphed altaria to use thunder...

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Treecko walked over to the Charizard and asked," are you ok? You tried to save me and I thank you for that."

Super Torchic
January 4th, 2005, 06:27 PM
The thunder hit alot of pokemon but the rock and ground types escaped. I morphed my human form.

"okay then who has a water or leaf type morph?!?!" I asked and morphed azulmarill to proform Hydro PUmp on the rock/Ground pokemon...

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"I'm a grass type pokemon but I don't know any grass type moves!"

Aggron91
January 5th, 2005, 03:52 AM
i opened my eyes "i dont have enough energy to morph, and the rain dance isnt helping" i groaned, and slowly stood up, i was in pain but i was more dangerous theis way...

Randall Raichu
January 7th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Stay down I protect you so you don't get injured more!" I said actually feeling important!