PDA

View Full Version : Have you changed over the months at PC?

Jeremy
December 20th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Well sweeties? For those who been here for a long time, have you changed much while you were at PC?

I'm back everybody! For the people who don't know me! I'm PIKA2! I'm a Pokfan,Gym Leader,exprinced ROM Hacker (not just Pokmon ;) )and fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!. My fave character is Whitney,yaddda yadda. What's up yall!
My first post... When the board reseted. XD

The only thing change is that, I say sweetie. That's all!
How about yall? ^.^;

Carlito-san
December 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
No,I was always BB since march.I never introduced myself.0_0 I think that forum wasnt made yet.XD

3 REGIS
December 20th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I stopped being stuipid.XD

Greed
December 20th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Well, I learned that being pointless and just wanting to have fun is nothing. I learned to be a little more sour, shall we say? =/

*dies*

Onizuka04
December 20th, 2004, 05:20 PM
No not really I still am unpopular and can't really prove myself out to the world.

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I've stopped trying to act happier or more energetic or caring then I really am since over 6 month ago (last time I was active). If you want to go way way back, to like my first couple month here last year in June, then I've become less sensitive, intuitive, and way less enthuastic/excited. More lifeless, yet more independent, conscious, less talkative with old friends, more courageous and confident.

I stopped being stuipid.XDAww, how could you do such a thing? ;_; :\ :P

Another thing, I laugh less on PC, but that's obviously not because of me. :\

Kelsey
December 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I've met amazing people and learned many things about Pokemon as well as my pals here. I have to say, PC has changed me through and through. I feel more mature and somewhat happier since I've been here. It may sound silly, but it's the truth. And it sure does feel great! =D

~Kelsey

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I've met amazing people and learned many things about Pokemon as well as my pals here. I have to say, PC has changed me through and through. I feel more mature and somewhat happier since I've been here. It may sound silly, but it's the truth. And it sure does feel great! =D

~KelseyIn the long run, I guess I matured too. PC was the first place I had real social experience, hm... maybe that's not so accurate. PE2K was, but PC wasn't that different. PE2K was what really had an impact on me, for those of you who know what I'm talking about.

Alex_
December 20th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Yup, i've become less n00b! xD You shoulda seen me at other forums... Whew n00b heh but as i always say "We're all a n00b at heart" xD

BladeForever
December 20th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Lets see.. The main thing that changed about me is slowing down on the posts. Once I hit about 300 posts I no longer felt that excitement to post. Ohh well, I cant expect it to last forever. It's a great forum and all, but man it changed a lot. I cant say I had the best experiences here but it sure is a nice place to be.

~Blade~

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Oh right, not as many people, in fact hardly anybody, that I'm expecting to show up--or am looking forward to meeting up with anymore. But whatever, I like the newer members too.

Teara
December 20th, 2004, 06:29 PM
In the long run, I guess I matured too. PC was the first place I had real social experience, hm... maybe that's not so accurate. PE2K was, but PC wasn't that different. PE2K was what really had an impact on me, for those of you who know what I'm talking about.
Oh, I think we've all noticed your maturity ;D lol

I dunno o.o I think I actually calmed down a little. If I zeem hyper now it'z nothing compared to how I uzed to be. Alzo, mozt of my poztz have gotten alot longer then they uzed to be. They arn't exactly ezzay poztz but they're better then my older one zentance poztz =3

Onizuka04
December 20th, 2004, 06:33 PM
I may change on the way people look at me.

carrielynn
December 20th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Yes, I act more like myself and I don't feel as out of place.

Kayleigh
December 20th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Well, I guess the only change I've noticed in myself is that I'm more mature. I don't know why, but I feel a little different now... kind of calmer or something. ^_^; I still try to be nice to everyone, but I don't think I'm as hyper and feisty as I used to be.

I also usually make longer posts now. Since the beginning I've never been a spammer, but I don't think I put as much thought into my posts back then as I do now.

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Oh, I think we've all noticed your maturity ;D lol

I dunno o.o I think I actually calmed down a little. If I zeem hyper now it'z nothing compared to how I uzed to be. Alzo, mozt of my poztz have gotten alot longer then they uzed to be. They arn't exactly ezzay poztz but they're better then my older one zentance poztz =3For real? lol =P

I seriously don't remember you being a one sentence poster. O.o Also, you... well, the whole forum's calmed down. I'm guessing because snowangel and her partner PM10k don't fill up DCC anymore. 100 doesn't seem to be there either. The T-Dome played a part in taking away OC's popularity too.

Well, I guess the only change I've noticed in myself is that I'm more mature. I don't know why, but I feel a little different now... kind of calmer or something. ^_^; I still try to be nice to everyone, but I don't think I'm as hyper and feisty as I used to be.

I also usually make longer posts now. Since the beginning I've never been a spammer, but I don't think I put as much thought into my posts back then as I do now.Because you took the responsibilities of being a mod! Actually it's probably because you matured that you took the responsibilities of being a mod. I don't know. XD

ravenstorture
December 20th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Yes, I have changed. Since becoming a mod I have become more observant of rule breaking than I did before. Have I changed as in personality since I joined here? Nope. I am still my annoying, hyper, conceited self. :)

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
December 20th, 2004, 07:01 PM
...have i changed? yeah...in a good and a bad way...the good way: i haven't been fighting as much at school and i found out about feelings i didn't think i could have...the bad way: those feelings cracked my shell and made me more vulnerable to things that wouldn't have bothered me before, like breakups...if you know me, you'll know what i mean...

*~Ashley~*
December 20th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I seriously don't remember you being a one sentence poster. O.o Also, you... well, the whole forum's calmed down. I'm guessing because snowangel and her partner PM10k don't fill up DCC anymore. 100 doesn't seem to be there either. The T-Dome played a part in taking away OC's popularity too.

The whole forum calmed down because Andy and I don't post in the DCC all the time anymore, lol. Well I guess that's one thing that has changed about me in the past year. In less than a month it will be a year for me. o_o; Anyways, I don't post anywhere near as much as I used to. And my posts, in comparison to Kay and Alyssa, have gotten shorter... A LOT shorter. If anyone can remember my old posts, they were huge! o_o; I can't even think of that much to say anymore. But besides post size, I don't think much has changed in the past year for me.

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 07:11 PM
The whole forum calmed down because Andy and I don't post in the DCC all the time anymore, lol. Well I guess that's one thing that has changed about me in the past year. In less than a month it will be a year for me. o_o; Anyways, I don't post anywhere near as much as I used to. And my posts, in comparison to Kay and Alyssa, have gotten shorter... A LOT shorter. If anyone can remember my old posts, they were huge! o_o; I can't even think of that much to say anymore. But besides post size, I don't think much has changed in the past year for me.*jots down 3181988 in his head* Yes, I remember your long posts in DCC, and that you said you couldn't help it. Heh heh heh. d=

Kyosuke
December 20th, 2004, 07:19 PM
I would say I changed over the months, before I would post alot more often and now not so much. Mostly due to going on vaction for basically the whole summer, for some reason that affected me.

But other then that, I'm starting to post in forums I didn't used to post in, talking to more people, and becoming more active as a mod. *dramatic speech brings a tear to the eye XD*.

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Dramatic speech use to bring a tear to my eyes. Well, no, but now they have even less effect on me! *is annoyed at this fact*

Jeremy
December 20th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I guess I HAVEN'T matured. :P Well, I guess PC changed all of us for the better. ^0^ (Except me. XD)

digi-kun
December 20th, 2004, 09:58 PM
i...ahve no idea...i may have calmed down a bit with the '...'s...nah
i've gotten rid of my rating system(but what if i bring it back? oni'd be pissed XD
then ive gotten soft & less of a critic XD

Kylie-chan
December 20th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Um... I came here and I was arrogant, cliche writer, and your "average" n00b-ish member who hung out in the Pokemon section. Now I'm... erm... a bit less arrogant XD, I hope a better writer, and I hang out in Offtopic Discussion areas more frequently. ^^ Also I use a lot better grammar, smilies, and net language - "lolz"! XD XD

Um... I think I've carved an identity out for myself here at PC... something that makes me ME - DP's idiosyncrasies...

Cool Cr@cker
December 20th, 2004, 11:33 PM
I've changed Completely!!I mean I've matured a bit now and can understand things more...

AngelWolfie
December 20th, 2004, 11:39 PM
I left PC for a few months, and I think I've become more sirious and mature since then.

Asher
December 21st, 2004, 04:17 AM
I've stoped acting n00bish on the boards. ^.~ Learned a lot of things that I coulnd't have learned offline. I use more net language. ^_^; Plus, I can make a thread title as a manipulated quote. ^_^;

IceKitten
December 21st, 2004, 06:13 AM
I have definately changed, I post more often now o.o

I've been at PC for 1 and a half years! o.O;

Spectrum
December 21st, 2004, 06:40 AM
As for me, I feel like I've matured also, and become a nicer person. I usually find it hard to make friends due to my attitude, but I've cracked that and now people are starting to like me, in reality and on the net. Also, I've learned how much I still love Pokemon, and how much Tahoma pwnz j00. xD Okay, so maybe I haven't matured... =P

Oh yeah, I've also learned that doing weird stuff - like having a fake gender - is FUN! ^_^ xD

IceKitten
December 21st, 2004, 07:10 AM
like having a fake gender - is FUN! ^_^ xD
LOL yea that is fun for ]00

Imagine if I did it >.> and you didn't know XD