PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchimest

Midori Chi
December 20th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Have anyone of ya heard of Fullmetal Alchimest? It's on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, if ya HAVEN'T heard of it...Anyway...I LOVE this show and am wondering if YOU do too.....

Plot

Ed and Al are done with thier journey and things are ofcourse happy....It's been a while and things are changing in the village....Nicholas Famel has made a mistake with his wisardry!...How can this be? Nicholas is an advanced wizard, and here he is, making a mistake? Anyway, what this does is, it causes many in the town to die of such power, yet, some live, but have problems like Ed and Al did when they tried to revive thier mother....and not only that...This also caused to make a new stone other than the Sorcerer's stone of ruby....A legendary emerald....the few heroes that survived want to have thier dead friends and family back(like Ed and Al) and decide to become an alchimest and recive the new stone...

What YOU do is, you play as one of the alchimests...Here's your form...

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
problem: (such as Ed with his mech arm and leg and Al with being in armor to protect his soul)

As sad as is, I will NOT allow for you to play Ed and Al. For, this takes place after thier journey and are now old and .....well, you know...happy rp-ing!

Vincent Valentine
December 20th, 2004, 08:04 PM
You beat me too ! I wanted to start one of these! :D

Name: Erk
Looks:Longe blonde hair, deep blue eyes, dark clothes, and magician's robe.
Personality:He is a cold, ruthless warrior since his family died. He cares only about bringing them back and nothing more.
problem: Alchemic signs burned onto skin.

Alana
December 21st, 2004, 09:51 AM
Same here. It's a great show.

Name: Akira
Looks: Navy hair, gold eyes, a shirt just like Winrys cept black, a black jacket, black fingerless gloves, blue jeans, a black headband, tennis shoes, and fingerless black glaves. She also has a scar over her right eyes.
Personality: Friendly and brave but sometimes cold. She is a loner and doesn't lik to travel with people much. But don't let that fool you she's a great friend and an even better ally. She will always help those in need. She is intellagent and a good problem solver. She is ussually cool and calm but does act rashly at times.
Problem: Her younger sister was killed and she wants to bring her back to life. Her parents died long before now in an accedent that gave her the scar over her right eyes and ever since then she has been learning alchemy. But now that her sister is gone she is determined to get her back.

otakugirl14
December 21st, 2004, 11:23 AM
Yay! I get to RP with my fellow otaku! *glomps Trap*

Name: Lisette
Looks: Lisette is tall and very thin, with bright blue eyes and long, black hair that she commonly wears in a bun or braid. She has somewhat tan skin and is always smiling. You can commonly see her in black pants and a a black t-shirt with combat boots.
Personality: Lisette is very outgoing and will do anything for her friends. She cares for the living very much, and she commonly gets in a bad temper when people disrespect those people who are alive. She is always smiling, and tends to fool around alot.
problem: Lisette has a long metal rod running down her back that works as her spine. Her back was seriously injured in an accident, and she had to get spport for her back soon after. She often wears clothing that completely covers her back because of this, but around her friends, she wears halter and tank tops.

Midori Chi
December 21st, 2004, 06:22 PM
ooc:Thank you SO much 4 joining!! I'm incredibly happy!
Just to be ready,here's my character!

Name:Midori (it means "green" in Japanese)
Looks:light green hair,royal green spagetti-strapped shirt,black bottoms,royal/light green boots,light green cape
Personality:serious,yet funny,can sometimes have a temper(like Ed)
problem:mech neck(she hides it by a choker with an emerald on it)

I'm going ahead and starting it!

ic: The full moon was shining bright. The stars were gleaming in the black sky brightly. There was not a sound anywhere in the village. But....there was one who was awake in the moonlight. Her name was Midori. And she was walking on a path....a path that would lead her to where she could take the test to become a state alchemist. She had against her back, a bar, in which had 4 buckets of water and food...two on each side. As she walked in the moonlight, she made deep breaths and kept on saying,"I'm ready.."

otakugirl14
December 23rd, 2004, 10:58 AM
Lisette walked on the dark path, her backpack slung carelessly over her shoulder. She pushed her long hair out of her eyes and sighed. Nothing had been going right. Her brother had died, her twin sister ran away, and she lost her home in a terrible fire. She let out another heavy sigh and looked up from the ground.

Her eyes scanned the dark area, and they finally fell apon a girl who looked younger than her. Lisette carefully aproached the girl, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Uh... Hello?" She asked the girl, blinking twice.

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
ooc: Ya talkin' to me right?....Yay! It's back together!

ic: Midori heard a voice talking to her. She turned around. She said,"Hello...what do you want,stranger?"

Colette_The_Chosen
December 23rd, 2004, 11:05 AM
Name: Nyra
Looks: Wears a black shirt with a brown bat across the front, Boy's capenter jeans, she is abino.
Personality: Pessimistic, kind, to lazy to really do anything except eat,sleep, and perform achemry.
problem: She has a Mech Arm due to an accident when her friend (another Alchemist) was trying to light a fire, but she killed herself and burnt off Nyra's arm instead.

otakugirl14
December 23rd, 2004, 11:08 AM
((Yay! Another RP character!))

Lisette stepped back slightly but smiled. "Uh... I just saw you back there and I decided to come over and I.... Are you an Alchemist?" She finally asked, running a hand though her thick, dark hair.

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 AM
ooc:Thanx SO much 4 joining! You can start when you're ready!

ic:Midori responded to her,"I'm going to be...I'm on my way to take the test....What about you?"

Colette_The_Chosen
December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 AM
A rather short albino girl ran down a strret,then turned a corner and ran past Lisette.
"Stupid....Achemist....Haters...." She panted hevely.Suddeny, a pair of people twisted around a corner, waiving rocks in the air and shouting things like, "You alchemists are stupid!Get off our planet!"

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 11:15 AM
ooc:Alright...this is going great! But..Alana and Vincent Valentine need to start though...

Colette_The_Chosen
December 23rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
(I haven't seen Alana on my ToS RPG lately, either...)

otakugirl14
December 23rd, 2004, 11:22 AM
Lisette smiled and spoke. "I'm trying to become a State Alchemist. It's not really a dream, but more like a will to become one. I've been trying to fix what I know is wrong for years now, but it only causes more pain."

Lisette continued smiling, running a hand through her black hair. "Oh! I'm so rude! Sorry, my name is Lisette!"

Colette_The_Chosen
December 23rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
Nyra, the girl, froze.She spun around and darted over near the girls,sitting down near a trashcan so the people would run right by her.They did, and took no notice of Nyra or the others,they just kept running.

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 11:50 AM
ic: Midori smiled back. She said,"My name's Midori..pleasure to meet you..."

otakugirl14
December 23rd, 2004, 12:00 PM
"Pleasure to meet you to, Midori!" She said, smiling. She brushed her hair out of her bright blue eyes once more and smiled.

"So, what makes you want to be an alchemist?" She asked, smiling cheerfully.

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
ic: Midori made a deep sigh. Then she started. "When the explosion happened...the only survivors from my family were my sister and me. My sister survived, but she became ill...so, she died as well....My sister was the closest thing I've ever had as a friend and now....I miss her terribly. I want to re-vive her. Like our legendary Fullmetal Alchemist did....And besides, this can start life for me...I was once just a little girl sitting in the corner of my torn apart house...."

otakugirl14
December 23rd, 2004, 01:08 PM
Lisette let out a soft sigh. "I know just how you feel, hun. I really do." She said, putting her hands on Midori's shoulders.

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 01:31 PM
ic: Midori made a gloomed face. She wondered for a moment...."Would you like to join me?"

otakugirl14
December 23rd, 2004, 01:40 PM
She looked at her and smiled. "That's what friends do!" She said, making a peace sign with her fingers. "Of course!"

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 01:44 PM
ic:Midori smiled back...."Than you SO much! She faced toward Lissete and hugged her(like chi would do)

otakugirl14
December 23rd, 2004, 02:35 PM
Lisette smiled as Midori hugged her, and she hugged her back. "I'll always be here for you. But the problem is going to be who will be chosen to be a state alchemist. That's going to be one of the hardest times of our lives, okay?" She asked, tilting up Midori's chin so she could see directly into her eyes. She smiled, although on the inside, she was just as afraid as anybody else would be.

Mari
December 23rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
Trap-chan, I know I asked this already, but you haven't answered yet; can I have two charas?

Name: Licca Sasaki

Looks: Licca has straight, silky, shoulder length hair the color of the bright sun and large, innocent eyes that reminds you of the wondrous sky; azure that is slightly mixed with white. She has a slender frame and stands about four foot seven. Licca has creamy-like skin and rosy cheeks, making many think she is always blushing. Her outfit consists of a simple blue, sleeveless, Chinese tunic that are seemingly for boys and black shorts that are a few inches above her knees. She also puts on black gloves; which are sometimes fingerless and at times not.

Personality: Licca would remind you of a joyous songbird mixed with an energetic newborn puppy. She is always cheery and lively, despite everything she had been through and you'll rarely see her frown. She is always overflowing with innocence and would make you think she's younger.

She is also stubborn and boyish; you'll find it hard to force her to do something that would harm anyone, especially her big brother.

Problem: She has an auto-mail hand [hand, not arm =3] due to her and her older brother's perseverance on reviving their eldest brother whom died to save her life.
---===---
If I can have two characters;
Name: Ascot Sasaki

Looks: Ascot has short, messy brown hair and large, slitted golden eyes. He has an athletic build and stands about five foot one. He is dressed in a black shirt and black pants covered in by red robe. His golden eyes portray his protectiveness and his wisdom.

Personality: He is often serious, being the one responsible for his little sister [you see, their parents died]. He acts mature for his age yet somehow retains his childish attitude. He is really witty for his age and really stubborn; much his like sister.

Problem: He has an auto-mail leg; again due to him and his younger sister's hope to save their older brother.

Alana
December 23rd, 2004, 05:34 PM
A young girl drew a cirle in the dirt. She placed a few twigs in the middle of the circle and placed her hands on the ground. The twigs changed into paper which she picked up. She scuffed out the circle and started walking. A sparse wind picked up and blue the girls hair away from her face reveiling a deep scar over her right eye. She heard voices up ahead and stopped. She looked around. She wasn't in thee mood for talking. Right no she was looking for some berries or omething having not eaten in several days. She hesitated then continued on.

Vincent Valentine
December 23rd, 2004, 08:57 PM
OOC: I feel so out of it now!
I'll try my best though.

IC: It had been a while since I'd eaten. I'd been searching for the stone for a while no. Until now, I'd had no luck.
Then, my stomach growled.
" I must be hungrier than I thought..." I said, collapsing on the ground below.

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 09:15 AM
ooc:Sure,Alana! You can play 2 characters! ....you mentioned something about FMA too....

ic: Midori was thinking the same as her new companion...She said,"We'll work hard...and we'll make it! I just know it!"

otakugirl14
December 24th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Lisette nodded vigourously, smiling. "But the thing is... they only take in one or two alchemists a year, don't they? So it will be very hard... I've been watching people try to get in for years, watching eagerly for what they expected. I was little when I saw the Fullmetal Alchemist get it, he actually did alchemy without circles! Isn't that amazing?"

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 09:35 AM
ooc:Ah, I feel refreashed! I saw last week's episode of Fullmetal Alchimest last night...

ic:Yeah....he was awsome...but that was past...maybe we can do better than he did! Sure, they only take one or two a year....but that won't stop us! Come on! Midori grabbed Lissete's hand and started running with her down the path which lead to a nearby town....and a field before it. Midori said,"We have plenty of time to practice!"

ooc:Okay...yeah,I know...all of a sudden, Midori has become optimistic and.....springy...

otakugirl14
December 24th, 2004, 10:22 AM
((optomistic and springy is good!))

Lisette smiled as the approached the town. "I have a friend who lives here, he can help us, as well as give us a bite to eat! Just, watch out, he really loves his little girl and will do anything to show her off.

((Lol, here's his character sheet, it's for a temporary time only, lol.))

Name: Aaron
Description: Aaron is a tall and healthy man, who loves to show off his new baby girl, Lihanna. He often cooks around the house, while his wife, Arielle, cleans. Aaron knows alchemy, but he spends most of his time as a doctor.

Mari
December 24th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Walking through the streets, the two siblings traveled in a hasty pace though their destination was yet to be decided. There were two girls just ahead of them, talking about Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist. They paid no heed though, deciding that it was rude to listen to their conversation.

"'nii-chan!" The younger Sasaki cried; her voice dried from the nonstop walking. "Can we please stop for a short while? I can't breathe anymore." She said truthfully, gasping desperately for air.

Ascot glanced back at his sister and nodded, seeing how tired the girl was. "Alright, we can stop. Just for a while, okay?"

"Hai!" She exclaimed happily through deep breaths.

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 10:40 AM
ic: Midori said,"Well...what are we waiting for! I'm starved! ...The last time I had food was when my siblings died..I forget the taste...

Alana
December 24th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Akia had stopped. She saw some trees over flowing with sap. Maybe she could make some sugar out of that. She started to collect some.

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 10:46 AM
ooc: Don't worry Alana! I'm reading your stuff as well! Okay...how 'bout as soon as you guys are done training and you think you're ready, how about we start the achemy test with the others here?

otakugirl14
December 24th, 2004, 11:34 AM
((they need to join in with us instead of being backgound people, lol))

Lisette took her hand and they went into the villiage. They wandered down the streets until they came to a red brick house covered in flowering vines. Lisette knocked on the door twice, and it was soon answered by a tall man with dark brown hair, silver rimmed glasses, and a goatee.

"Lisette! How good to see you!" He said, smiling, wrapping an arm around her. And who may this be?" Aaron asked, referring to Midori.

"Aaron, this is my friend Midori. Do you mind if we stay with you for a while?"

"Of course!" Aaron said, stepping aside so they could come in.

Alana
December 24th, 2004, 03:42 PM
After Akira had done som more alchemy and eaten a little sugar she continued on. Soon she arrived in a town she didn't know the name. She decided she could finally get a decent meal.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 25th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Nyra finaly sttod up, asurred that the crazed people were gone
"They need to go to a mental institution," She said,brushing herself off.When she looked up, Nyra noticed two others nearby.
"Hi." She said scheerfuly, hoping the fact that her eyes were red and her hair was pure-white wasn't very odd.

Midori Chi
December 25th, 2004, 03:45 PM
ic: Midori was quite surprised. She didn't expect the man to...be so nice! She enjoyed it very much and as she took her first step inside....she smelt...food!!!

otakugirl14
December 25th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Aaron smiled at the two and led them to the kitchen. Arielle, his wife, smiled as the two entered. "Hello girls, would you like a bite to eat?" She asked, smiling. She held her baby daughter, Lihanna, in her free arm, as she poured them drinks with the other.

Lisette smiled at Arielle. "Thanks you guys so much, you wouldn't belive how much this is helping us." She said, taking the drinks to the table.

"If you have any other friends, feel free to tell them they are always welcome here, as long as they mention our name, they will then be in our care." Aaron said, taking Lihanna into his arms.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 26th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Nyra started down a side ally and popped out near a resterant.She looked around, then picked up a stray cat nearby.
"You want something to eat, don't you?" She asked soothingly.Nyra stroked the cat's back.
"Just stay right here,And I'll see what I can do."
"Merrrow!Purrr....."
She smiled and walked into the resterant, brushing her hair away from her eyes.

Alana
December 26th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Akira wandered around town for a while looking for a place to eat. She spotted a resterant that smelled nice and went in side. (same one Nyra went in) She looked around for a minute and spotted a girl with white hair. She couldn't see her eyes at the time but she could tell there was something odd about her. She srugged and took a seat. A waitres asked her what she wanted. "How bou a hamburger and a glass of lemonade?" She sribbled on her notepad and left.

Mari
December 26th, 2004, 10:20 PM
The Sasaki siblings were seated on a bench just outside a resturant, both their stomach growling with hunger. They were about to enter the resturant, but a certain someone misplaced their wallet.

"I'm so sorry, 'nii-chan! I didn't mean it!" The younger Sasaki cried, pleading for her brother's forgiveness.

Ascot glared at her before nodding. "Okay, but next time, be sure to take care of it. Got it?"

"Hai! Hai!" Licca answered cheerily, relieved her brother wasn't mad. "But what are we going to do with food?"

"Let's just look for some fruits." Ascot said as he jumped off the bench.

"Can we do it later? My stomach hurts so much, I can't move!" Licca cried, hugging her knees near her as if it would help clear out the pain.

"I'll do it. Just wait here." His tone was filled with worry with a hint of annoyance.

With that said, Ascot sprinted towards the area of the town where trees grew fruit. He hoped he would be able to find at least eleven, to ease the the younger Sasaki's stomach ache.
--
"I'm so useless." Licca muttered sadly as she watched her brother run.

Midori Chi
December 28th, 2004, 02:13 PM
ooc:Wow! ....most of us on here seem to be on the topic of "food" right now....

ic: Midori just kept smiling and smiling. The smell, the atmosphere, the comfort...HURRAY!!! Midori felt really great to be there and....oooh! She loved it!

otakugirl14
December 28th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Aaron turned to the two girls and smiled. "So, you must be an alchemist too, huh?" He asked Midori, taking a seat at the table. "I can help you guys a bit, but let me tell you, don't go to the city where the exams are taking place. It's in a really sorry state, let's just put it that way. You two should get some jobs to earn a bit of cash, we can't get everything for you, you know." He said, laughing slightly.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 29th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Nyra ran into the bathroom, grabbing a cup that was sitting on a window sill. SHe filled it with water. Turning around, she walked out, and looked briskly around the room. "I thought that I....Never mind" She said to herself, running outside and back to the mewing cat.
"Good. You stayed put." Nyra said, drawing a circle in the dust. She put the cup on it, then placed her nhands on the ground inside the circle.

Midori Chi
December 29th, 2004, 12:50 PM
ic: Midori turned her happy,happy face to a ....confused and angry one. She clenched her fists hard and through her face out. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!"

otakugirl14
December 29th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Aaron stepped back slightly, raising an eyebrow. "Wait... Which part are you angry at?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

Lisette turned from Midori to Aaron and shrugged. "If you're mad about the fact that you can't get everything, it's because Aaron has been donating money to people who can't afford medical help. In fact, that's actually how we met." Lisette said, pulling her long, black hair into a ponytail.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 30th, 2004, 08:19 AM
The circle glowed slightly, then the water shook and turned a pure-white color.
"There," Nyra said, rubbing her hands together, "That should help. I think it's warm milk, too!"
She rummaged throung a nearby dumbster and pulled out a paper bowl that was still in good condition. Pouring in the milk, she started out of the ally and streched.

Midori Chi
December 30th, 2004, 04:53 PM
ic: Midori responded,"No, it's not THAT. It's....you said we can't go to the town where the exams are taking place....and...instaed make money....But..we have what it takes, don't we, Lissete?"(turns to Lissete)

ooc:Remember...my charac's acting like this for a reason...she's supposed to have an atitude like Edward....

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Once Akira had finished eating she paid and left. She spotted the girl she had seen earlier leaving an ally and walked up to her. "Hello."

Midori Chi
December 30th, 2004, 05:07 PM
ooc:Awight! This is going great! ..Hey...Alana...are you any where near to leaving town and going to the exams? (just wondering..)

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 05:23 PM
OOC: Yeah soon. I'm going to talk to CTC first then maybe tag along with her.

Midori Chi
December 30th, 2004, 05:32 PM
ooc:Oh! Alright! Don't worry1 I'll be patient! I was just wondering...

otakugirl14
December 30th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"Yes, we do, but I know what he means right now. There are alot of fights taking place around the exams center. Some people really hate alchemists and the government, and are trying to get rid of them. And plus, it's not the nicest place to be." Lisette said, taking a sip of lemonade. "But I have to agree, we should make a bit of cash if we don't pass the exams. I highly doubt we will fail them, but just in case..." She said, running a hand through her thick hair.

Midori Chi
December 31st, 2004, 02:34 PM
ic: Midori sighed..."Okay....I get it...you're right...."
She then felt a pain in her neck. Also, she could here a voice inside of her saying,"Yes...it's okay...you're doing the right thing...Wait on a moment. I'll show you an image...just close your eyes." Midori did as the strange voice said. Then, a...girl appeared...a...twinn of Midori. She was wearing a yellow frilly dress and a golden cape. She was barefoot and had a little bit longer hair than Midori. Midori asked to her ,"Why do you look like me?" The twinn responded,"Because I AM you...Your name is....Midori....and mine is....Kiiro....Midori means green and Kiiro means yellow....and...we were once together....I....died from illness...Do you remember?" Midori gasped. She asked,"Sister?" Kiiro smiled and put her arms around Midori. "Yes..."
(just to let you know...this is happening in thoughts....so...I guess you could say that Midori is just....frozen as this happens...She's just...staring...and her eyes look as if they're about to close.)

Colette_The_Chosen
January 5th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Nyra looked at Akira. "Um...Hi?" She said, looking her up and down. The girl looked okay, but she would wait.Nyra didn't want to have to put up with the Crazy, No-More-Achemist people tonight.
Maybe another night, when she remembere dher gloves, but not tonight.

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"There's really no need to be suspicous. I just came to say hi. My name's Akira, what's yours?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 6th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"Ny-RAAAAAAAAA!" The girl screamed and started jumping around franticly, clutching at her shirt.
"Quee!Quee-Queek!" A small, white mouse darted up to to Nyra.
"Make it leave! Make it go away! YEEAAAAAA!"

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 05:09 PM
As she awaited her brother's arrival, Licca continued singing a happy song, hoping that it would ease her pain. Upon hearing the scream from inside--"Make it leave! Make it go away! YEEAAAAAA!"--she slightly jumped in shock.

Despite the ache she could feel in her stomach, Licca, perplexed, peeked inside the resturant. There were two girls, the first girl she spotted was presumably the one who screamed. She stayed in her position, trying to identify what's wrong.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 08:13 PM
*Sweat drop* "Your kidding right?" Looks at the little mouse and bends down. She picks it up gently and holds it up. "Your scared of this little mouse?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 03:11 PM
"M-M-Mouse! AHHHH!" Nyra backed up.
"I hate mice!" She wailed, clearly upset.

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Hearing the girl's answer to her question, Licca giggled slightly, making her stomach ache worse. She knew it wasn't polite to laugh at others but she couldn't understand why she would be afraid of a little mouse, especially since she get along with animals fine; including mice.

"It won't hurt you~!" Licca exclaimed lightheartedly. She realized what she had done and hurriedly sat back on the chair, hoping the girl didn't see her.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"Yes, it will!" Said nyra, then her voce whent low and drawn-out. "It's got teeth! And it looks like that dog that keeps biting me every time I walk by his houde!AND HE'S MY NEIBOUGHR!" She was freaked out, pressed up as flat as a human could be agenst the wall.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Akira was also retraning her lafter. She shrugged and carried the mouse to a vacant lot a ways away and released it. Then she walked back to Nyra and said, "There. Now don't worry its gone."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"Nyaa...." She sighed deeply.
"I'm...Nyra. An Alchemist. I just finished helping a cat in the ally outside."
Her red eyes looked the girl up and down, then Nyra spun around and looked for the other person.

::This is oof-topic, but I'm watching The Nutty Professior, and in the first five minutes I'm laughing so hard I can't breath!::

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:13 PM
"Hello Nyra. I'm Akira and I'm also an alchemist." She held out her hand to shake.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Nyra shook her hand happily. As she did, he sleeve slipped back, and some metal was visable.
"It's Eagle Feather, Nyra Eagle Feather. My mom is an indian."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:25 PM
"An Indian. That sounds interesting. I'm a wanderer basically. I'm Akira Kathleen." (Kathleen is really my middle name. :P)

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:28 PM
:: Kewl ::
"I know you're there, person!" She shouted at a corner.
"Come on! I'm not that freakin' mouse!"

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
*Question marks dance over her head.* "What's with the mouse thing? Doesn't matter. Is some one stalking us or something?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"No...Someone shouted over there...." She walked over near Licca.
"I know they were..."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Akira shrugged and followed her. "So. Why does it matter if some one shouted?"

OOC: Might as well ask here to save time. Can you make me an alchemist card?

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:42 PM
:: Sure. Go to threads by me, and I've got one for alchemist cards.::

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:51 PM
OOC: Ok. Now you can reply. :P

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 06:54 PM
As Licca heard the a voice claiming they heard someone yelling, Licca stood and politely said hello.

"Hehe." Licca said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry if I intruded on your conversation. I was only telling you that mousy is harmless."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Akira turned. "Hi. That little mousy was harmless and rather cute but." She shrugged. "Some people are just scared of mice."

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Licca nodded happily. "I know. But I just don't see why."

"Li-chan! Who are you talking to?"

Hearing the call from the distance, Licca turned and waved her hands. "'nii-chan, look! A mousy!" She exclaimed cheerily, pointing to where the mouse ran away to.

"Li-chan, you what are you doing up? You should've just sat there!" Ascot scolded, a harsh look upon his face. "Here eat this apple."

"I'm sorry, please don't get mad." Licca said apologetically, quickly taking a bite on the apple. "See? I'm much better now."

Being too worried, Ascot didn't notice the ladies in front of him. Only now did her notice them. "Hi." He said quickly, before turning his attention back to his little sister.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Is that your brother?" Asked Akira curiously.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 08:54 AM
".....Hi...." Nyra studied the girl, her eyes seemed to be a shade redder.
"I'm Nyra."
She ran a hand through her snow-white hair, pulling it behind her ears and swiped a bang from her eyes.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:06 PM
"Hey Nyra can I ask you something? Why are your eyes red ad your skin pure white?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 01:21 PM
"Oh...." Nyra looked at her feet.
"I'm an ablino."
She looked back at Akira, waiting for a responce.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Akira shrugged. "Oh. Yeah I remember now I've heard of that. Does it get annoying some times?"

Mari
January 8th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Hearing the girls' conversation, Licca, with a perplexed look, walked over to them, and asked, "What's an albino?"

Ascot only watched, sighing inwardly. His sister was really curious, and he could never stop her from asking too many questions.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Yes, It is."
Then Nyra spun around and looked at Licca.
"Albino means you don't have color. So I've got red eyes and white hair, and white skin!" Nyra grined then looked outside.
"MEERW!"
The cat she had help earlier jumped at the window.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:06 PM
"Is that your cat?" Asked Akira looking at it curiously.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Nyra snorted.
"No, It's the one I helped in the ally." Nyra walked up to the window and looked at it, then looked for a door. Seeing one, she opened it up and the cat jumped onto her sholders.
Nyra shut the door and sighed.
"I've got a hawk, actully."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"A hawk huh? I used to have a fox. The pore creature was shot fur his fur one day."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:15 PM
:: FOR his fur ::

"Oh...That's sad..." Said Nyra, storking the cat. She was hit with insperation suddenly. Sitting on the floor in a spot that was rather dusty, she traced a circle and grabbed a menu that was sitting nearby. Placing the menu in the circle, she turned it into a light pink ribbon that contrasted agengs the cats white fur and her black back. Quickly tying the ribbon around it's neck, se presented it to Akira.
"Ta-da!" She said happily.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:21 PM
OOC: Yes tahts why foxes are killed. :( When I get one I'll be very carefull where I let it wander.

Akira took thecat who mewed and smiled. "Thanks. What's his name?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:23 PM
"Umm.....Oreo?" She suggested. "I really don't know." She reached back with her foot and rubbed out the circle.
" He dosen't Meow, though.He Merr's."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"He merrs huh. Hmm. The maybe Merlo. Nah it doesn't sound good. I know I'll call him Neko. That would suit any cat."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"I like that name!" Said Nyra, clapping.
"It really does suit him!"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Now that thats decided. What should we be doing now? I was headed to the State Alchemist Exam."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Me, too. Wanna go together?" Nyra asked.
" I wouldn't mind the company. Not at all."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"Sure we can go togther. But I wanna get going as soon as possible. I have some uh issues to take care of." Neko jumped onto her shoulder and merred happily. "Of course you can come too Neko." The cat purred.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 9th, 2005, 05:57 AM
" Alrighty! " Nyra looked around. She shruged, then spun around.
"Whenever you're ready. But I....Can I get some take-out before we leave? I'm startving."

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Akira nodded smiling. "Sure you can get some food. While you do that I'll be packing so to speak." She drew a circle and put some extra cloth she found. She placed her hands on the circle and made a small backpack. She packed any extra stuff she had then waited for Nyra.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 9th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Nyra ran off, then came back a few moments later with a double burger and a large vanella shake. "Packed?" She asked. Nyra was used to living off the bare nessities, because she went camping alot.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Akira slung the pack over her free shoulder and nodded. "Yep lets go."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 9th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"Alrigty!" Nyra ran up to the door and slipped outside, waving in the window.
"Come on!" She mouthed eagerly.

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Akira slipped outside too. "Come on lets get going. I wanna get there before the tests start."