PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Misty (A PKMN/SM X-Over Pic)

Yetsu
December 20th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Well, everything you need to see it below. Sorry if it looks a little fuzzy or something. I draw most of my things in pencil, and so this was no different.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/ChibiKasumi-sailormisty.JPG

If you could, I'd like to hear what you have to say below.

Spectrum
December 20th, 2004, 10:46 PM
10/10
It looks great! ^_^ I've always been a huge fan of BSSM, and this drawing kinda tingled my senses. Nice work!

Now if only there were a Sailor May... =P

Strawberry Delcatty
December 20th, 2004, 10:48 PM
In the words of Beast Boy from Teen Titans:
"That was the greatest Sailor Moon style drawing in the history of Sailor Moon style drawings."

Yetsu
December 20th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Thanks a lot, you too!

Oh, and to Aino Minako (fan of Venus? Lol.), I'm not a very big fan of May, but maybe, just maybe, I'll do a pic of her in a senshi guru? Hmm? How would you like that? Lol.

Spectrum
December 20th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Me, a Venus fan? How'd you guess? =P But anyway, that would be nice, I'd like that. ^_^

Yetsu
December 20th, 2004, 11:07 PM
I'll think about it! If it DOES get posted, you can consider it a Christmas gift-type of thing from a new online friend! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P (^^)

Spectrum
December 20th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Yay! Thanks in advance, if it happens. ^_^ *is happy to have a new friend*

Yetsu
December 20th, 2004, 11:27 PM
^^ You're welcome...! I'll try and get on it before the holiday, and if not, it'll be up soon after! (Unless I die, or something tragic happens in the family - which isn't exactly a rare occurance... :P)

Lizzie
December 21st, 2004, 12:10 PM
9.1/10 it's great! i love how her body his drawn and how her cloths are so well drawn, you drew everything in the most correct way and i love the sceneary, the only thing that bothers me is the fact that i can't see her face very well, other than that it's truley incredible

PichuSecretBase
December 21st, 2004, 02:08 PM
Oh, thats very cool~ It reminds me of my friends drawing of Sailor Max haha

Nice shading and proportions :3

PoKeSaFaRi
December 21st, 2004, 04:13 PM
Good shading and the plant that's there is cool too. Nice details on the sailor uniform too.

But...

...I'm sorry Sorry, but I can't agree with PSB this time. No offense or anything, but I'd like to point out something it's looking weird to me in that pic.

If you were aiming for proportions, Sailor Misty's head is quite big compared to the rest of the body. I can't judge about the hands, as I cannot see them completly, but remember that the hand and the face of a character must be proportionally the same (more or less!).

With Misty's big head I get the feeling the legs are too short for her.. but maybe it's all because of the head.

Hope this helps you for future pics :)

Yetsu
December 21st, 2004, 05:37 PM
PokeSaFaRi, I totally agree with you on what you said about Misty's head. For some reason, I always make the heads square-shaped (^^) when it comes to drawing characters in certain positions.

Also, something that might be adding to the effect of the possibly-too-short legs is that they're curled up. Sometimes that creates a depth-effect that can be misread by a few people.

I'm sure if I'd drawn her standing up, it'd have looked a lot more closer to perfect... XD

Kelsey
December 22nd, 2004, 09:23 AM
Wow Chibi, you have great artistic abilities! =D I think your work is wonderful. I really like how you do Misty's hair. That neat jewel on her head looks kawaii too. Nice job! ^o^

~Kelsey

EmeraldSky
December 22nd, 2004, 09:44 AM
Oh, pretty!

color her in, please!

Yetsu
December 24th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Oh, pretty!

color her in, please!

*Moaning*

Oooohhhh... Do I have to? XD

Midori Chi
January 2nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
Cool! A mix of Misty and...a sailor scout!! Me likes!

Yetsu
January 5th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Let's hope so! It took me about an hour and a half to sketch out, and another half hour to fully finish... *Grumble, grumble*

~Dragonair~
January 6th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Nice picture Yetsu. The shading was nice. ^^

DarkPhoenix
January 6th, 2005, 10:17 PM
I love it, but my only problem with it is she loooks anorexic XD, other than that, it is marvelous!

elite13kid
January 10th, 2005, 11:21 AM
9/10!! real nice...but the head is a little weird...but i shouldnt say anything...i draw weird...i dont know how really to draw them sitting down....sux...u did an awesome job though...^^ keep it up....

O
January 14th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Great shading and detail, I just don't like her head. It's too big and the eyes look too far aparts and thin... Oh wait. I can see the eyes more properly now. You could've used a really light pencil to shade in her skin a little bit to see her eyes more. And maybe the eyes should go a little to the right. 8.7/10. It's the head's fault... o_O

Frostbite
January 15th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Woah nice! I love tat pic you made. Well the head looks a little akward if you ask me. It's great keep it up! ;)

Mandy-Chan
January 15th, 2005, 11:00 AM
It looks very nice:)keep up the good work:)

Yetsu
May 18th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Ack! No more comments on the head! I understand that the head is just... Bad...! Now, moving on...! ^^ ;;

Housyasei-san
May 18th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Nice Misty...:)

Ya know you bumped a 4 month old topic? way to go! :cool:

Yetsu
May 18th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Huzzah! I'm just oh-so popular!

Housyasei-san
May 18th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Huzzah! I'm just oh-so popular!

and what does that have to do about bumping threads? :\

Yetsu
May 26th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Um... Doesn't the fact that people keep replying to my pic bump my topic? -is confuzzled- Or have I not mastered the art of Forums yet?