PDA

View Full Version : "A Venepede Stampede" Review Thread

Bela
July 2nd, 2011, 05:35 AM
So after watching today's episode, the only thing that immediately comes to mind is what happened the last minute of the episode: they cut out Ash & co. pleading with Juniper to join with them!

The narrator specifically states that only Juniper goes to investigate the mysterious energy source, while Ash has his sights set on his next gym battle.

The scene goes like this. Juniper shows up, explains what's happening, Burgh says he has to stay behind. The door of the helicopter closes, Burgh waves goodbye, helicopter flies off.

While we knew that the Plasma episodes weren't going to be next weekend, this latest development casts doubt on them ever being aired. :(

dylkimaloc
July 2nd, 2011, 08:45 AM
I thought it was a very clever way of saying "You're never going to see the episodes that were suppose to be there. Sorry!" Still, it does sadden me. I was really pumped to see Team Plasma.

PlatinumDude
July 2nd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Well, dub edits (kind of) saved the day, since the Team Plasma episodes weren't dubbed yet. I think those episodes will be dubbed/aired at a (much) later date. I was also bummed that they didn't show up.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 2nd, 2011, 05:33 PM
It was a good episode but I was wondering if Ash's Pidove evolved into a Tranquil because it as ready or because it was trying to compete with Ash's rival's Tranquil?

:t354:TG

Bluerang1
July 5th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Err nice episode. I liked the whole suspense, city might be destroyed thing. I'm more concerned about 23&24 not airing. They can edit the damage out ;~;

Jorah
July 10th, 2011, 09:29 AM
It seems like Pidove just evolved out of the blue here and they didn't even make much of a fuss over it, which they usually do o_O

TheGr8
July 10th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I really liked this episode better than the Ducklett episode. I really liked how Ash and Trip kind of worked together and it was just a good episode, and the way it ended was pretty cool with suspense and how Prof Juniper is headed toward to desert resort. This was a great episode imo.