PDA

View Full Version : Question: I was viewing the forum leaders...

Alley Cat
July 2nd, 2011, 11:25 AM
And a S-mod was also listed in the moderator section? Is that intended, because it looks kind of funky.

Team Fail
July 2nd, 2011, 11:30 AM
And a S-mod was also listed in the moderator section? Is that intended, because it looks kind of funky.

It basically means that they work a "double position." They moderate that section as if they were a normal moderator, but they also moderate the rest of the community. It difficult for me to explain, but I think someone else can most likely say it better than me.

So yes, it is intentional.

Miss Doronjo
July 2nd, 2011, 11:31 AM
I'm not exactly sure what the higher staff plans are, but yeah; Hiiro as a Super Moderator, also moderates the pokemon groups for the time being.

I think whenever higher up moderators moderate a specific section, the section doesn't have its own specific moderator, sooo higher up mods moderate that specific section so that members would know who to ask questions to.

[/feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :B]

Kenshin5
July 2nd, 2011, 11:31 AM
I would assume it is for members to recognize who to go to or at least go to first, if they have a question or concern for Pokemon Groups.

Alley Cat
July 2nd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Well alrighty then. Thanks mates.! (:

Jude Mathis
July 2nd, 2011, 12:23 PM
Doronjo is right.

When there's a section that loses a moderator, usually one of the h-staff members will offer to take care of that area until there comes a time when another moderator can be selected for it. Sometimes that takes a while, sooo on occasion an s-mod or admin will have a spot on the moderator list for awhile. xD