PDA

View Full Version : Can't Remember Account!

GStheHero
July 2nd, 2011, 01:05 PM
I used to frequent this website a lot when Diamond & Pearl had first come out. My username was something like "-GS-" or something. It had something to do with GS. I can't remember my exact username or password or email or anything. I'm interested in returning to this forum, and I liked to be able to use my old account.

Does anyone remember me? I used to record battles with the members here, and then post them on YouTube.

If I can't get my old account back, that's fine. I'll just use this one. :)

Spectrum
July 2nd, 2011, 01:57 PM
Log out and go to this page:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/login.php?do=lostpw

Try all of your email addresses until it says that the reset link was sent.

The email will have your username in it.

:]
July 2nd, 2011, 02:33 PM
Well, I found my account, but it's Username was changed to :] and my post count and information has been reset. Oh well, I guess I'll just use the GStheHero account.

Xyrin
July 2nd, 2011, 02:52 PM
That could have been an alt account you had. Did you check all of your emails?

GStheHero
July 2nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Nope, never had any alt accounts. And judging by the date I'm pretty sure that's about when I joined. I was thinking about it, and I remembered that I actually didn't get Diamond version until it had been out for awhile. I believe only a few months before Platinum.

I have no idea how my account name got changed to just a Smiley Face and everything was deleted, but I don't mind. Since there's no User Name changing on here these days, I probably wouldn't have stuck with GS or whatever it was anyways and just started a new account. I think at one point I even had the horrible name of "xxGoldxSilverxx" or something like that. lol.

I think GStheHero will be fine. Thanks everyone. :)