PDA

View Full Version : Restoring the Light (Revived)

AngelWolfie
December 21st, 2004, 03:11 AM
(If it's too early to revive this, than mods can close it..)

Plot:
The world as we know it has ended over 10,000 years ago. Since then, many different creatures such as dragons have come into existence alongside humans and other animals.
Over time all huge cities and towns were destroyed, and the land became forested and natural again. But there are some who wish to change that. Dark Dragons have begun killing or enslaving any creature to cross their path. Their leader, Tellam is plotting world domination. He and his horde are feirce, and leave death, destruction and chaos wherever they go.
a group of young people (or other creatures) has formed to stop the Dark Dragons reign of terror.

Your character's profile should look like this:

Name:
Species: Human, fairy, sorcerer/sorceress, animanthro (just made that name up X_x it's a person who's DNA has been fused with that of a certian animal, giving the person the ability to become the animal at will), dragon, or dark dragon.
Appearance:
Abilities: optional
Other: Optional

Name: Koora
Species: animanthro
Personality: Shy, pretty much a loner. She is very loyal to the few friends she makes, though.
Appearance: 5' 7", has short blonde hair and light grey-blue eyes, and wears a blue sweatshirt (yes, clothes like that can exist X3) and blue jeans. Carries a sword.
Abilities: fast, agile, excellent with a sword; can transform into a grey and white wolf
Other: One of the last inhabitants of the island, she has never really had much contact with humans.

Anacortes
December 21st, 2004, 08:52 AM
It might be...the last post was on December 15th.

AngelWolfie
January 7th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Is it too early now? (sorry, but I missed the first one because I didn't have a computer.)

Suz
January 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM
I will goingith!

Name: Kanamaha (Can-uh-may-ha) but to her close friends, Kitty
Species: animanthro
Location: St, Mary's School for young girls (in England!I think XD :D)
Personality: a kind young girl who's always ready for adventcher
Appearance: she has a small knife in her socks which about an inch or two above the ankle, she wares a blue collered shirt with dark nave blue vest thing on top, and a dark nave blue skirt, with black buckle shoes, her hair is about 7-8 inchs below sholder langhth, and she has dark brown eyes, and tanish skin, she's very beutifull, and enjoys sowrd fighting, but is not alowed to do so, being a lady and all
Abilities: she can morph into a tabby cat, and has great sowrdsmanship

AngelWolfie
January 7th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks for joining! ^_^ :P:P:P

Suz
January 7th, 2005, 06:35 PM
no problem, when do we start, I didn't do all that thinking for nothing ya know

Anacortes
January 8th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Name: Marcella
Species: Sorceress
Personality: Active, popular amongst her friends and likes to do things the easy way
Appearance: Dark blonde hair and hazel eyes, wears a light summer dress and a fancy hat.

Flygon_Zero
January 8th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Name: Vincent Valentine
Species: Sorcerer
Personality: A cold fighter, merciless and uncaring. Once on his good side, he is one of your best friends, and a grand ally.
Appearance:ATTACHED
Abilities: Basic magical spells.

Triumphant Chaos
January 8th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Name: Niji
Species: Sorceress
Personality: Cold, sarcastic and somewhat self-centered when around strangers. When among friends, she can be kindly, but is still hard-headed.
Appearance: She has elbow length black hair with shockingly bright, violet ends and lilac eyes. She wears a knee length, black coloured skirt and a black shirt with a single sleeve over the left arm.
Abilities: Black magic spells, with a specialty in casting those that involve flame.

AngelWolfie
January 9th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Great! I think we have enough people to start, now! :)

I sped across the soft mossy forest floor, an enormous black dragon on my tail (not literally). I dodged between pine trees, almost tripping a few times. I had been running over five minutes and was beginning to get tired. I let myself fall and lie on my stomach as the dragon shot over me. It began to turn and I drew my sword. I was tired, but not ready to die.

Suz
January 11th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I walked down the hall with my friends, chating about gosup and boys as ushual, when Lucy (one of my friends) asked me "Kitty? why do you always cary that nife around in your sock?"
"because if I caryed it around in my hand, I couldn't hold my books!" I joked, Lucy wasn't one of my best friends and we often toiled with eachtoher.

Anacortes
January 11th, 2005, 05:03 PM
"Oh no I'll be late!!!" Marcella screamed as she accidently stared at her watch. She was running so fast that she accidently ran over Kitty and Lucy.

Triumphant Chaos
January 11th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Niji groaned as her head thumped down on the table in front of her. She was exhausted, and couldn't quite figure out why. It probably had something to do with staying up all night practising spells, but why did she have to fall asleep now? She had things to do.

She looked around the small cottage that had been her home for the past two years and sighed dramatically. If only she could summon the energy to get to bed. If only... Her head thumped back onto the table as she fell into a light sleep.

AngelWolfie
January 12th, 2005, 05:24 PM
The great black beast turned and sped toward me. The dark dragon wore a helmet made from an elk skull, making it's head nearly impossible to get to. I crouched low, holding my sword pointed straight up. The dragon was unable to stop, and flew right over me, getting it's stomach severely cut. The monster crashed into a pine tree and fell onto the forest floor, staining the moss with it's blood. It would die soon. I smiled to myself and turned to leave. Many strange black dragons had been invading my island. I had no idea that they had nearly taken over the earth.

Anacortes
January 12th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Then I found myself lying on the ground in what seemed like an endless prarie. The grass was all over my face, not a soul in sight. I stood up and whispered, "What IS this place?? Was I dreaming?"
I walked for a very long time and found an abandoned house. Went inside and slept....

AngelWolfie
January 12th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Hunger was gnawing at my stomach now. I was near the river,and there was alway salmon in it or bird near it. I spotted some crows fighting over a salmon carcass on the riverbank. Perfect. I switched to my wolf form and moved closer to the crows. I then ran at them and grabbed one by the leg before it knew what hit it. It flapped frantically in my jaws before giving up. I changed back and Plucked it's feathers as I searched for a good place to light a fire.

Triumphant Chaos
January 13th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Niji's eyes snapped open as her senses suddenly detected that something wasn't right. She looked around wildly, upon realizing that she definitely wasn't in her cottage anymore. In fact, she didn't even appear to be anywhere close to it. She grumbled and picked herself up from the mossy ground, still looking around with a confused look in her eye. It had been years since her magiks had transported her somewhere in her sleep, and even when they had done it, it was usually only out on the front threshold of her house - though she did recall that it had been pouring rain that time.

So, there was no reason for her to be here, wherever here was. Maybe she could find someone around who was a local to the area?

This thought in mind, she wandered off in a random direction through the trees, praying to an unknown figure that no one else had been pulled here with her - her energies tended to do that sometimes.

AngelWolfie
January 19th, 2005, 06:18 PM
I dropped the crow as I watched something huge and black-no, two big black things coming from the sky, toward me. I could smell them, it was the smell of dragons. These two were much larger than the one I had taken on before. I looked around and found a large hollow rotting stump. I found a way in and entered. My heart pounded as the beasts landed behind the stump. I looked through a small hole in the stum and watched the dragons. One was about 50 feet tall, had a python-like head and necka,and long white barbs tipped with black running down his back, and the other was a bit smaller and had a head and tail similar to a strange black rattlesnake's. The rattlesnake dragon looked at the other and hissed
"Is this the place?"
The other replied "I beleive so. I got a signal of distress from Skull that came from around here."
The huge anaconda-like creature swung his powerful tail, and it smashed into my log, breaking it to bits. I crawled behind a nearby tree.

"What wazzat?" The rattlesnake dragon asked the other.
"I don't know..." he replied, moving in my direction

Anacortes
January 19th, 2005, 10:18 PM
When I woke up, I walked out of the house and saw a small town. "Wow, I'm surprised that its not destroyed," and walked towards it. At first it seemed abandoned, but I could not believe my first sight, so I continued searching into every house and room, all the hidden spots and corners, but at the same time avoiding a possible danger that might be hidden in this unharmed place...

AngelWolfie
January 21st, 2005, 05:22 PM
I layed perfectly still on the cold ground I held my breath, but my heart kept beating rapidly. I colsed my eyes and tryed to look dead. The dragon saw me and nudged me with one of his broad reptillian paws. "She must have died recently." he said, "She's warm." He picked me up with one paw, clutching me tighly, yet it did not hurt. I stayed limp, hoping he wouldn't take a bite out of me right then and there.
"C'mon." He said to his partner. He beat hislong wings, blowing dirt into the surrounding air. He lifted off the ground, but I began struggling. I bit his toe and he let go. "She's alive!!" he growled, and landed back on the ground. I found my sword where I had been hiding, and picked it up. I turned toward the dragon, pointing the sword toward him. He lifted a paw and got ready to knock the sword from my hand, but I turned and ran. I stopped on a cliff that was overlooking a small town which I'd never seen before. I was pre occupied with escapingthe dragon. I clibed don the cliff a little before the dragon saw where I was. I continued climbing down the cliff before I was heard or smelled.

Suz
January 22nd, 2005, 10:33 AM
I looked up at the hudge clock that over looked the school, "Oh no!" I stamered, "9:15! we're gona be late for class!" I ran down the corador, not knowing or careing if my friends were behind me, I turned the corner to find myself in a small town, I gasped, where was I? how'd I get here? and what was here? I looked around, I didn't see any people at all, I transforumed into my cat fourm and begun walking around the town. Finaly I saw someone, It was a young girl, she seemed slightly famileure though...
"Marcella?" but all that cam out was a small Meow...

Triumphant Chaos
January 25th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Niji grumbled to herself as she passed another patch of bushes that looked as if it could have been the same one that she had seen at least five times. She'd never been very good when it came to tracking, and wasn't very much of a wilderness lover, so it was easy for her to get lost even in territory that she was familiar with. As for this, well, she felt that she was completely and entirely lost, with no way of finding anything that could even resemble human civilization.

She looked around again, sighed, and then blinked suddenly. She had magic. She could levitate. Rolling her lilac eyes at her own stupidity, Niji summoned a staff in a flash of brilliant violet light and examined it thoughtfully for a moment. It was made of a blackened metal - iron - and was intricately carved and embossed with silvers and golds. Atop the staff was a large onyx orb that began to glow with a strange, dark purple light as Niji chanted soft words to herself, "Ribigah herah solareth."

Unsteadily, Niji's lithe form began to raise into the air, but it wasn't until she had passed the canopy line that she realized something was wrong. Her head swiveled around - violet tipped, black hair flailing through the air - as her peripheral vision picked up a large figure in the air behind her, something that shouldn't have been there. Her lilac eyes widened at the sight of the dragon, and upon losing her concentration, Niji found herself falling through the air, back to the ground.

A thump and a pained groan later, and Niji was on her feet and running, hoping that the beast had been too surprised at seeing a human flying, to react. A sharp gust of wind closely above and behind her, told her that she was probably wrong. She spun and, waving her staff sharply, cast a burst of flame into the air at the underside of the dragon's belly. Not waiting to see if it had any effect, Niji continued to run, suddenly halting when she found herself on the outskirts of a small village.

AngelWolfie
January 25th, 2005, 07:08 PM
I jumped off the cliff when I was low enough, and looked around. A town? I had never seen one on my island...But then, this didn't seem like my island anymore. I walked into it. It seemed deserted...

Anacortes
January 27th, 2005, 05:11 PM
As I peered into one of the houses, I managed to find some food left inside. As I grabbed them I thought I heard a voice in the air calling out to me. Scared, I quickly ran away, as the path led me to the next village. It was ruined, but I saw a woman lying on the ground. At first I thought she must be dead, but on second thought, is she?

Triumphant Chaos
January 27th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Niji's eyes flew around the village, quickly examining the area. There didn't seem to be any immediate threats, but there was something telling her that she wasn't alone here. That could be good, as long as the other beings around weren't hostile. If they were... Well, that would be something that she'd worry about when she came to it.

She began to enter the village, her eyes still darting around, not resting for a moment. She didn't trust things that seemed empty, because they never were. You could always guarantee that there would be another living creature around, whether it was something the size of a squirrel, or something as large and fierce as the reptilian beast that she had run into in the air. And to her eyes, there was no plausible reason for this place to be any different.

So, with her staff out and her black skirt blowing slightly in a gust of wind, Niji continued her walk toward the middle of the village, hoping that perhaps she'd find a clue there.

Suz
January 28th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I ran after her, wondering why she didn't notice me, "or did she even see me" I thought.

when I had caught up with her I stoped and looked up, I jumped back, hissing, there was a woman lying on the grownd...

Anacortes
January 30th, 2005, 11:08 AM
"Oh my god!" I was startled by the movement behind me. Turning around, I saw Kitty. She looked exhausted and also freaked out. "Hello, I didnt see you there.." I said. "By the way, can you think of anything to do with this?" I asked, pointing to the dead body lying in front of us.

AngelWolfie
January 30th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I was still hungry. I moved down the streets, looking into the windows of houses for something left over to eat. I stopped when I saw some people surrounding someone. I hadn't seen humans in a long time...I walked toward them and saw that the were crowded around the dead body of another...

Suz
January 31st, 2005, 05:24 PM
I turned back into my human fourm, "nope," I replied, "I don't think so..
but it depends on how much food there is around here...
I'm not saying we have to eat her, I'm just saying that if we're low on food..." my voice trailed off into the silence of the diserted town.

Anacortes
January 31st, 2005, 05:31 PM
"Ahhh, I see. I have found an apple from the last town I was in. Not very good but better that nothing. Anyone want it?" I said and pulled out a half rotten apple from my pocket. "So, have you any other ideas to do with this woman except eating her?" I asked, turning to Kitty.

Suz
February 1st, 2005, 06:07 AM
"Well, seeing as she's dead, and I don't see anyone here to mourn for her, it would be a pritty quiet barrial, so, I don't exactly know what to do..."

Anacortes
February 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Yeah. That was true. There was nothing else to do besides...
"I feel like I want to know who she is. Perhaps leaving her here may have been a message the dragons wanted to give to us. Explore the town a bit would help, don't you think?" I asked her silently, and awaited her reply. "Although we could use help of another to gurad her body for us while we look around...."

Suz
February 10th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"hmm... yeah, lets explore a bit before doing anything"

Anacortes
February 10th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Well at least that idea worked. It was better than standing there staring into empty sky. Daydreaming. I avoid doing that. "Maybe we should split up then?" I asked her. Considering it would cover more area in less time. I found a piece of rope in the woman's jacket. It was quite long. "Here," I said as I took the two ends and handed one to Kitty. "You hold on to one end, I'll hold on to the other. Just in case something transports us by turning around a corner again. When you have any findings pull on it and we will meet back here too examine it. What do you think...?"

Suz
February 11th, 2005, 03:14 PM
"ok, 2 tugs means 'come here, the thing I found isn't moveable' and 3 tugs means 'to come back here', and one loooong soid tug means the other person should probly run."
I said, ending in a jokeing voice "lets get started!"

Anacortes
February 11th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"Woooo! Cheer on for the losers clan! Just kidding. You go that way, I'll go this way. "I said and pointed to two opposite directions. "And just to add on one more, no tug means stay focused and do your work!" I laughed and started running, while managing to hold on tightly onto the rope. I accidently tugged the rope, and realized what I done. "And what does one accidental tug mean?"

Suz
February 11th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"umm... how about, whoopsie!" I laughed I hadn't had this much fun since, since, well a very, very long time, school isn't exactly fun, and I havn't had any time to go out side all week. "now, lets go!"

Anacortes
February 11th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Same here. I never had fun in my life. Well at least not until strange creatures came up and destroyed everything, and I just ran across the American border and wandered around. That was a true miracle. I've been meeting people even since then, and trust me I've never remembered the existance of sadness anymore. I doubt the world is going to get destroyed anyways. I laughed, and I heard Kitty laughing as we ran across the small village....

Suz
February 11th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I turned into my cat fourm at put the rope in my mouth I looked up at Marcella only to see her runing off in the other direction, I walked off carying the rope with me.

Triumphant Chaos
February 11th, 2005, 05:05 PM
(|ooc: do you mind if I ...rejoin?|)

Niji swore her ears twitched as she heard the sound of laughter echoing through the small village. Strange, she didn't think there was anyone else around. She twirled her staff in a dance like matter as she walked, making different designs through the air that caused a trail of purple and black smoke-like patterns and designs in the air behind and around her. The laughter had to be human, and it sounded female. Hopefully, the ones who the voices belonged to would be friendly.

Anacortes
February 11th, 2005, 07:41 PM
I turned around, seeing as Kitty didn't reply me, and found a cat chewing the rope. I didn't know about her cat form, so I walked back. "Kitty, are you there?" There was no reply, so I ran back the way I came. It was apparant that I was not looking forwards, but at the sky instead, for some strange reason, when I bumped into another person walking slowly towards the center of the village....

Suz
February 12th, 2005, 09:02 AM
I ran after her remembering that no one knew about me being a cat-thing I was such a freek.
when I caught up with her, she had just bumped into another girl.
I walked up to them, the rope still in my mouth, I spit it out.
then changed back into a human.

Anacortes
February 12th, 2005, 09:06 AM
ooc: Triumphant Chaos should come soon..
ic: I looked back. "Hey, where'd you go? When I turned around there was a cat tugging on the rope instead of you. What happened?" Then I turned to Niji and introduced us. "Hello there, nice to meet you. I'm Marcella and this is Kitty. We found a dead woman lying over there. " I pointed over to the center of the village, where a figure was lying. "We've decided to explore the village a bit, and wanted someone to look after it. Will you do that for us?"

Suz
February 12th, 2005, 09:10 AM
I looked at the girl, she seemed difernt than other girls, but hey, why should I complain I can turn into a cat!
"uhh... hi?" I stamered. "yeah, I'm Kanamaha, but you can call me kitty." I turned to Marcella and whisperd "I'll tell you later."

Triumphant Chaos
February 12th, 2005, 02:06 PM
"Niji," she said softly in response, by way of introduction. "A pleasure to meet you."

Her eyes then flickered around the area, "A dead woman...?" she asked softly, eyes flickering in the direction that Marcella was pointing. She nodded slowly and drew her staff close to her body, gripping it tightly. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt, I'll look after it."

But her mind was racing. Why would there be a woman dead in the middle of the village? Was it a murder or a natural death? Was it the reason that this village was abandoned? Whatever the reason, something wasn't right. Maybe it had something to do with the beasts that she had met up with earlier, or maybe it was just coincedence... She didn't know, and really had no way of knowing. A puff of black smoke shot from the end of her staff with her insecurity, and she grimaced.

Suz
February 12th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I jumped, I had just seen a puff of smoke come out of her staff, well I've seen weirder.
espeshily around this place. "we'll show you where she is then?" I said, pointing to the vilege.

Triumphant Chaos
February 12th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Niji nodded in agreement. At least she'd have something to do, instead of just wandering aimlessly through this strange territory, even if it was monitoring a dead body. Maybe the body would give her some hints as to what was going on around here - magic traces would be the most useful, she'd know what she was dealing with - but she couldn't guarentee it. Chances were, it was just a normal body, that had died for natural reasons. She was probably getting worked up over nothing.

Her eyes fell on the onyx orb on her staff and she sighed audibly. It had started glowing - odd, since there was scarcely any sun. Frowning, she glared at the thing, but it didn't change, instead, it got a trifle brighter, so the jewel began to look purple instead of black.

Anacortes
February 12th, 2005, 03:50 PM
I looked at Kitty. I don't know why she said something about telling me later, but I followed them to the center of the village, where the body lay. "You see, Niji, here it is. Maybe you can examine it and see how it died or something." Turning to Kitty, I said. "Come here. Did you want to tell me something in private?" I signaled her with my left hand, away from the body.

Suz
February 12th, 2005, 03:59 PM
I looked at Niji and the body and nodded. Then walked over with Marcella.
"well," I said, "I'm, soda part cat or somthing, I can turn into a cat whenever I want, it's kinda weird." I looked at the ground, she probly thought I was some soda freek or somthing.

Anacortes
February 12th, 2005, 04:05 PM
"Cat? Very special gift there. If I was you I'd have ran away from home when I was 5 years old, since nobody could ever find me anyways. Well back to the topic, seeing that you still have the rope in your hand, would you please not turn into a cat this time and we shall start again? Same directions, lets go!" I shouted, and started walking back the way I was suoppsed to go.

Triumphant Chaos
February 13th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Niji's eyes flickered slowly over the body and she frowned. There didn't seem to be anythnig out of the ordinary, but who knew, really? She sat down on the dusty ground next to the body and held her staff erect in front of her, just over top of the woman's body. Focusing her mind and closing her eyes, Niji softly chanted two strange words, "Isnale talsendia..."

The air around the staff began to glow dully with the resonations of magic, and the onyx gained a brighter light as Niji went into a trance, focusing her energies between the body and her staff. It had been quite a while since she had done something like this, but it flowed as if she had done it the day prior - it was an unforgettable action.

Anacortes
February 14th, 2005, 07:04 AM
As I walked from door to door with no luck, I felt as if something weird happened to the body. I tugged the rope and signaled Kitty to come to the center to meet. I walke over to Niji and noticed she had a staff that was doing something. Whatever it was, it must have given me a strange feeling. "Uhh, what are you doing?" I asked her....

Triumphant Chaos
February 14th, 2005, 06:20 PM
A burst of light flared at the end of the staff and there was a small explosion of purple and black smoke, accompanied by a large booming noise as Niji jumped at the sound of Marcella's voice. She was on her feet moments later, her staff held behind her back and her eyes seeming to weigh Marcella, as if she hadn't seen her correctly the first time they met.

"I was ...examining... the body," she replied, frowning as she looked toward it. Her eyes flickered back to look at the girl before her, "I didn't get very far."

Anacortes
February 14th, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Hmm. Is that how sorcerers these days examine bodies?" I: asked Niji suspiciously. "Quite weird to me, maybe because I was born a human. "I tried to be one, but heck it didn't go very well. I have soem powers here and then, but they're useless." And just as how I had appeared strange to her, Niji's face had a pecuilar shape to it. "Wha..?" I asked..

Triumphant Chaos
February 15th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"What kind of powers?" Niji asked curiously, her eyes still weighing Marcella. She ignored the comment about the body analysis, because she hadn't given the full truth when answering - the other girl didn't need to know details.

She slipped her staff into a slim carrying case across her back so that her hands were free. "Maybe I could help you access them."

Suz
February 18th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I felt the tug and returned to othe clearing, there I saw Marcella and Niji faceing eachother, talking, I walked over, "You tugged?" I asked Marcella.
I scenced that there was magic about the place, but I didn't really understand it.

Anacortes
February 18th, 2005, 05:42 PM
"I can prevent magic being used on me. I doubt that'll happen unless I die, most people don't bother to harm me using special powers of any kind." I turned to Kitty. "Yeah I did. I thought you might wanted to come, I dunno, for some reason." I then whispered, "This person feels weird to me..."

Triumphant Chaos
February 19th, 2005, 11:01 AM
"Prevent magic, hmmm...? I'm sure there is some use for an ability such as that..." she trailed off and turned back to look at the body of the woman on the ground, sparing only a small glance for Kitty as she did so.

'Interesting...' she thought to herself blandly. She slowly closed her lilac eyes and sent out a small gust of invisible magic towards Marcella. If the girl was lying, her hand would turn a faint purple from the spell; if she was telling the truth though, Niji wasn't quite sure what the girl would do to her, even though it was a simple, innocent experiment...

Suz
February 19th, 2005, 11:06 AM
I looked at the two, they didn't seem to be getting along to well, ahh well, who cares.
I walked over to Marcella "what is it? I had found somthing interesting..." I trailed off, the 'interesting' thing was more of a cat interest than a humans, just some rope dangeling from the ceiling, I had played with it for a while, then felt the rope Marcella was holding, tug.

Anacortes
February 19th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Even though I was quite far from Niji, I could sense her magic. I used my other hand to create an invisible protective shield around me, and when the magic reached it, there was a small spark. I turned around. "Hey! Did you do that to me?" I wasen't mad, but quite amazed that she actually had the thought of doing that. "What wss that for..?"

Triumphant Chaos
February 19th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Niji turned and frowned, "I was testing it," she replied. "It wouldn't have hurt you, but it's good that you can block things like that." It was an ability that she had never learned, herself. She had always prefered offensive strategies and techniques, figuring that she would never be in a situation so dangerous that she would need to know something like that - she had been quite cocky - but of course, now she was kicking herself for not taking a defensive lesson. Those dragons would probably prove to be a nuisance in the future.

Suz
February 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I looked around, "sooo...? why am I here agein?" I asked, "shouldn't we be, exploring or somthing?" I hated doing nothing, so boring, espeshaly for a cat, even sleeping is better than nothing, and that's saying something, since I've always liked to know everything that's going on around me.

Anacortes
February 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I looked at Kitty. "What is it? Take me to see it!" I was excited, but didn't know it was a cat's interest, so I begged her to see. I winked at Niji. "Well, your still more powerful than me, and you've given me a chance to actually use that ability! Thanks!" Right now, I had completely put the dead woman's body off my mind, but it may be of some importance..

Suz
February 19th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"wha...?" I was starteld, I didn't know she would take such a big interest in it, "oh, it's nothing. I think..." I looked up at the sky, dark clouds were rolling over it, "just a peice of rope dangleing from a ceiling, but it looked like it might open somthing..." my voice trailed off, it was posibel that it could open a trap door in the wall. "mabey we should get somewhere befor it rains?" I said looking up at the sky, "just in case?"

Triumphant Chaos
February 19th, 2005, 11:26 AM
"It might give some clues," Niji replied, pulling her staff from her back and waving it over the body of the dead woman. Under Niji's direction, the body slowly lifted into the air and floated slowly towards a building, coming to rest on the ground below the overhang. It wouldn't do for the body to become wet before they had a chance to fully look it over.

"And it would be nice to stay out of the rain."

Suz
February 19th, 2005, 11:29 AM
I smiled, or a close a cat can get to a smile, Niji seemed nice enough.
I walked over to the bilding I'll show the rope-thing to you, but lets all get inside first.
As I walked into the bilding I saw a flash of brown fur in the corner, "a mouse." I mutterd to myself, this place was starting to kreep me out...

Anacortes
February 19th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I walked over to the rope. "So this is it? Nothing much. Nice toy for you cats." I was tired from the day, and wanted to rest. I pulled the rope, and it opened up a trap door right underneath me. Something was weird down there, and maybe it wasen't a good idea to let go. I held tight to the rope that now made me wide awake, and asked. "Should I go down there...?"

Triumphant Chaos
February 20th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Niji regarded the hidden entrance thoughtfully. "What could they have to hide?" she wondered aloud, albeit in a soft tone. "Unless of course, it's not supposed to be hidden at all, meaning it is a trap of some sort..." she trailed off and looked around the rest of the room, sighing as her eyes flickered around.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 11:00 AM
I couldn't hold on any longer. "See you later!" I said as I tumbled down. There were lots of cool stuff. I wanted to get Kitty and Niji to come down with me, but I couldn't see the opening that I fell from. "Guys, Where are you?!" I shouted. A man walked over to me. "Welcome to our community. We are people who help the dragons achieve world domination. Glad to see you have came. I am the leader, as you might have guessed." "Who are you? Can I go back to my world?" I asked.
"I'm afraid not, unless you are willling to give up your friends. Let's go, I will introduce you to some of your future co-workers..."

Triumphant Chaos
February 20th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Niji peered into the hole. "Marcella!?" she called down, an urgent tone to her voice. It was too dark to see down into the hole, but she could have sworn that she had heard speech. The end of her staff ignited with a small flame as she held it down into the hole, trying to see more clearly.

"Marcella?" she called again, her eyes still staring down into barely illuminated blackness.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 11:08 AM
As I walked with the man, I thought I heard a voice calling my name. I stopped, and looked around. He looked at me. "If you ever want to see your beloved earth again, you must leave them to be. Forget about them, and be one of us."
"Is this how you get your people? By setting a trap? You think that's going to work?" I said as I ran back and forth, shouting. "Niji, I'm in here! Where are you?!"

Triumphant Chaos
February 20th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Niji increased the magic flowing into the flame, "Look up! Look for the fire!" she shouted. A beam shot briefly down into the darkness before receeding back into the large flame at the end of the staff.

She hated being 'left in the dark' so to speak, and not knowing what was going on, standing on the other side like some onlooker, unable to do anything. Her senses however, told her not to jump in the hole. Sure, she had limited powers of flight, but if distressed, she wouldn't be able to get them to work quickly enough to fly back out of the hole. She would have to sit here and wait.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 11:21 AM
A small beam of light came shooting out of nowhere, landing on my head. "I see it! It landed on my head!" I shouted back. The man touched my shoulder. "Come now, stupid girl, come or face your death."
I stared hard at the place the beam came from. Then said, "Niji, I've got to go, I'll see you later!" Later, if ever that is, I thought later. Maybe she will come down with me, maybe I'll be left to rot here...

Triumphant Chaos
February 20th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Niji glanced at Kitty, her mind racing. Where was Marcella going? Was there some sort of pathway? She scolded herself blandly. Of course there was a pathway. Why else would there be a hidden hole in the floor? She looked down the hole again and sighed. Maybe she was being stupid and hasty but... She took a quick breath and the flame on the end of her staff went out as she jumped into the blackness.

She landed with a soft 'thump' on her back and looked around with a frown, her staff held up in front of her protectively...

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 11:41 AM
I thought I heard a thump somewhere behind me. I looked back but it was too far to see. It looked like Niji but the man turned my head. "A newcomer, nothing to do with us. Someone else will take care of them. Let's go, time will not be wasted." But as I walked, I thought. Was that really Niji coming to save me? Had she abandoned Kitty? What was she doing...?

Triumphant Chaos
February 20th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Niji looked around and groaned. This wasn't going to be easy. She couldn't see anything, and didn't dare cast a flame spell, though it really wasn't any secret that she would be around. She stood warily and looked around before closing her eyes and floating a few feet into the air, grimacing when she hit the roof of the passageway. Hopefully, she would be high enough to avoid contact with anyone walking through.

Holding her body stiffly parallel to the ceiling with her staff extended in front of her, she floated along slowly - extremely slowly - in the direction she had thought that she had heard voices. She was abruptly stopped when the ceiling sloped downward, and fell out of the air and back to the ground. She had barely travelled five feet; there was no way that this was going to work.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 03:30 PM
The man led me into a room. This was going to be my room for the rest of my life. "You will be assigned tasks and asked to appear at meetings once you get your promotion. For now you are a newcomer. I will be your guide. I am in the next room. When you have questions just knock on this wall." He said as he pointed to a wall in my room. When he left, I looked around. This wasen't any room, it was like a vitrual prison cell....

Triumphant Chaos
February 20th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Niji grimaced and waved her staff around her, forming a dark mist that slowly began to seep through the hallways. It would hopefully be enough to blind whatever was down here enough, so that she would be able to sneak around without being caught. She was doubtful that it would work though. She could sense a strange power that seemed to eminate from everywhere around, and quite frankly, it was begining to frighten her. There were things down here that didn't belong, no doubt about it.

With a resolved look on her face, Niji held in a sigh and began to walk through the dark mist, keeping as close to the wall as possible. All of this because she was curious about the body of some dead woman that she didn't know. How did she get herself sucked into these things?

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Ablilty to prevent magic. Niji had said it was helpful to me. Well let's give it a try. These bars are powered by magical powers at work, and so was that disappearing trap. I put my hands to the bars and they seem to disappear, and I made a small clearing in the black mist. I walked a ways, then saw Niji. "Hi." I whispered, making sure I wasen't followed..

Triumphant Chaos
February 20th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Niji jumped slightly at the sound of Marcella's voice, and made a quick shushing noise. "What is this place?" she asked softly, thickening the mist around them as she spoke. "It reeks of a strange magic that I do not recognize..." she looked around as she said this, and calmly placed a hand on the wall. A pattern of deep purple, glowing lines and swirls came from her hand, as she did so, but she quickly pulled away and the glowing vanished. "It is not right..."

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 09:09 PM
This a large group of humans supporting the dragons. I think they're crazy. You never know though, what the want. I'm gonna try to find the exact location of the trap door and try to break through, but I'll need Kitty's help. She needs to show me where it is first. Any ideas where she is right now?" I asked....

Triumphant Chaos
February 20th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Niji's eyes widened, then went back to being normal, "I suppose there are radicals everywhere." She said blandly, then looked around. "Back there a ways... I'm not sure exactly, it's so dark." She frowned at this thought. It was true, she had walked aimlessly, without giving thought to how she was going to return to her starting point, and now she was regretting it. Oh the joy.

Anacortes
February 20th, 2005, 09:22 PM
I walked back and forth, saying, "Kitty, if you're still there, come down the trap door and I will try to get us out. Kitty, you there? We need you!" I paced back and forth in the black mist. Let's hope that old idiot won't come find me. If he does, I can still escape the room. I hope. "Kitty!" I could stand no more and yelled out. "You want us to die?!"

Suz
February 25th, 2005, 01:58 PM
(sorry I haven't been here in a while X3)

I was stareing at the corner where I'd seen the mouse, the house was very big, and I had wanderd about the huge room serching for the mouse agein, until I heard a voice calling my name, it was Marcella. I ran to where the rope was, or had been, for it had now disapeard, and in it's place, right below it, was a gapeing hole, "Marcella?" I called, "what are you doing down there?" I felt stupid, why hadn't I been with them? I looked down the hole, "Marcella?" I called agein "What hapend? Is Niji with you? Are you guys ok?" my voice trailed off into a wimper, I was scared, out of all the things that had hapend, this was the worst.

Anacortes
February 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"We're okay, at least for now." I yelled back. "Listen, I need you to give us some kind of indication as to where the exact position of the hole is. Drop something down here. I'm going to attempt breaking through. You got it? I'm ready, it's your turn!" I shouted back at Kitty...

Suz
February 25th, 2005, 03:22 PM
I turned back into a human, no use being a cat right now. Then I noteced the rope, the one Marcella had found earlyer, I held one end and droped the other, "Can you see that? It's the rope we used earlyer!" I shouted back...

Anacortes
February 25th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I held my hands up in the air and tried for a spot, but found nothing. "Did you let go of it? I think you have to completely let it go down. There must be some kind of invisible portal between you and me. It's better if we all do it together. Do you have any other powers except for transforming into a cat that could be useful for this situation?" I said, hearing footsteps. I gulped and whispered, "never mind"..

Suz
February 25th, 2005, 03:54 PM
I looked around wildly, for a longer rope, or an extension of some kind. Nothing. Just about the only thing I could think of doing was jumping down, but then we'd all be stuck there. "I can't do it!" I began to cry they were stuck down there and I couldn't help them, I felt usless.

Anacortes
February 25th, 2005, 04:01 PM
"Kitty, don't get scared. Just drop the rope down. Try it. Don't worry. It's not a good idea if you come down here. As long as we still have someone up there we have hope, okay? You can get rocks and rats and whatever. Wait, wait! Stay where you are, and when I yell at you again, throw the rope!" I said as I saw that man walk up to me, and slapped my in the face. The next second I was in a blank room with no windows or doors whatsoever. "Niji!" I shouted. "Where are you?!"

Triumphant Chaos
February 25th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Niji looked around wildly. So much had transpired in the last few moments, leaving her shocked. Or had it been more than moments? She looked around, a frown creasing her forehead. Her mist was gone, something she couldn't quite understand, and the area was completely empty. "Marcella?" she called softly.

Forgetting all attempts at sneaking around, she held up her staff, and a flame ignited atop it once again, lighting up the area around her. It looked the same as wherever she had been before, which didn't help at all. At least she couldn't see any walls... That meant they hadn't captured her, right? "Kitty?" she called, a bit louder then she had when calling Marcella's name. Maybe she was still near the entrance way?

Anacortes
February 25th, 2005, 04:20 PM
I couldn't her Niji's voice. She might have talked, but I couldn't hear it. "Kitty? Niji? Can you hear me?" No response. I tried breaking through, but it was no use. Then I suddenly remembered how the man had said, "If you need me, knock on the left wall" I knocked on all four walls since at that point I had no sense of direction at this point...

Suz
March 1st, 2005, 04:05 PM
I looked around half-heartedly, what could I do to save my friends? Shurely geting scared wasn't the anser. Then I spoted a red ball, I walked over to it, it's color had been dullend by age and dust. I picked it up, it was flat. "Perfect." I wisperd.
I walked back to the opening "Niji? Marcella? I found a ball, it's flat, so it wont roll away when I drop it, can you do somthing to make some light or somthing? So you can see it?"...

Anacortes
March 2nd, 2005, 07:40 AM
I ran around wildly, trying to find a way out. "Niji! You must be close by! Say something! Hello?" And I waited silently. Perhaps they had already gotten out, or could they get out without me? or.. Too much thinking, too less doing. Must do something.
As four people appeared in front of me, perhaps none of them were that one I had wanted to find. "Hello, can you get me out of here?" I asked, and they vanished, leaving a note on the ground.

"You will be set to meet us, the rest of the group, at a certain time today, where you will be evaluated to see if you are good enough for a promotion. After a few, you will be able to go into the human world to find your friends, although you cannot stay with them. For now, stop fooling around, and stick to the plan laid out for you."

Yeah, like whatever that was supposed to mean..?