View Full Version : Current Theme Song For Yourself?

Digimon Kaiser
July 3rd, 2011, 10:14 AM

Digimon Tamers OST "EVO"

The Japanese Lyrics and English Translation.

I think this song suits my not-so-bad side pretty well, and it's quite catchy.

Banjora Marxvile
July 3rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
I may have accidently gained one on Friday, at this school Summer Ball thing, where I requested One Step Beyond by Madness. I'd like that as my theme (took a bit of begging for the DJ to get it on, and it as great to watch half the dancefloor go "what is this song", the other half dancing like crazy). So, by tomorrow, when I'm at school, I may expect at least 1 person to mention it.

July 3rd, 2011, 5:19 PM
Mine's On The Backs Of Angels by Dream Theater. I've been stuck with this song in my head since it was released by RoadRunner :D

July 6th, 2011, 7:37 PM
Sadly. I think mine is 'This Is Me' from that "disney" Camp Rock movie.... I don't like the movie, or cast all that much... but that song is fairly accurate~

July 6th, 2011, 7:51 PM
I'd have to say right now it's "Gritar" by Luis Fonsi. Totally love that song, and know it by heart.

July 6th, 2011, 8:48 PM

This by Darius Rucker. Yes, not a Dave Matthews song surprisingly. The lyrics just hit home for me (especially the chorus).

July 6th, 2011, 10:36 PM

This has been my theme song ever since I first heard it~

July 7th, 2011, 8:12 PM
All Signs Point To Lauderdale by A Day To Remember

Song just reminds me of my entire life, makes me compare then to now and what not.

July 8th, 2011, 6:42 AM
My ideal theme song for myself would be the Pokemon theme music (all 14 of them)

July 23rd, 2011, 7:34 AM
Heh, mines in my signature. It just seems to, well, make me smile. :)

July 23rd, 2011, 10:48 PM
Considering I have a rather pessimistic view on.. well the world. The only logical choice for me would be Our Own Grave by All Shall Perish (either that or The Last Relapse). I gotta say, that song is some of the most meaningful Deathcore I've ever heard. Even if you aren't a fan of the genre at all, just look up some of the lyrics.

Asp always seem to have some great political lyrics...

July 24th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Elegy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRx9Di_ndxE), from the 1995 eroge Nocturnal Illusion.
I think the mood of the track speaks for itself.

That said, if one were to put me in a fighting game, I'd demand this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMNqUVv3mQ) as my theme.

July 25th, 2011, 1:59 AM
Mine would have to be Young or Hear Me Now by Hollywood Undead. They describe how I feel about things pretty well

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 25th, 2011, 7:12 AM
Mines would have to be a tie between The Last Fight by Bullet for my Valentine and the same artist who wrote Pleasure and Pain.

July 27th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Mine is actually a soundtrack from transfomers(thefirstmovie) and its called No Sacrifice, No Victory if I am not wrong.

July 29th, 2011, 10:34 AM
오늘따라 (Of All the Days) by T.O.P

It basically summerizes what I've been feeling for quite a while.

July 30th, 2011, 2:20 PM
My theme would be I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance.
I remember last year I shouted the lyrics right at my old principal who was a jerk and never listened to the students and did way stupid stuff and especialy treated the special needs students horribley, includeing me being one of them, I got suspended but I remember not careing one bit xDD