• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Personality Challenge Revived

ツールです

Cause we're all tools
Years
The Personality Challenge.
The challenge was first made by InfernoRogue

Hello, and welcome to The Personality Challenge.
This a really simple challenge. All you have to do is sign-up, saying how many Pokemon you wish to use for your challenge and what game you will be using. Then, the next poster will respond, giving you your Pokemon. However, they will be based on your personality. Since I'm sure we don't know every poster thoroughly well, you may use this as a guide.
So say the person above you wants only two Pokemon, if you describe them as angry and compassionate (if such a combination exists), then you could choose to give them Pokemon like Primeape and Luvdisc respectively. Simple, no?

Rules

1.) Trading is permitted, as long as you trade them over at a low level, early in the game.
2.) Hacking in a Pokemon is also allowed, under the same circumstances as the previous rule.
3.) You are free to do an Ultimate Personality Challenge if you wish to do so. Just be sure to notify me of what games you will be using.
4.) The challenge ends when you defeat the Elite Four (in all games except for G/S/C, Emerald, and HG/SS) In the aforementioned games, the game ends when you beat Red at Mt. Sliver, or in Emerald's case, Steven inside Meteor Falls. Also, in B/W, the game ends after you defeat Alder.
5.) You can also do this for the spinoff games Pokemon Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. (In which case, the game ends after beating Evice or Greevil respectively)
6.) No legendaries, please.
7.) You can use HM slaves, as long as they are not part of your 'actual party'. However, this does not prevent you from actually teaching an HM move or two to one of your Pokemon in your party.
8.) If you were doing the challenge in the old thread,contact me and I'll add you up
9.) Have fun. c:

Brave Challengers
If I don't add you in 24hours after you get your team,Vm me.

GRBY

GSC

RSE

DPPt

BW

Col/XD

Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll do it on GSC and need 3 pokemons ^^

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Okay add me up on Blue,2 mons are needed

And for your traits,I say you're old-fashioned,funny and artistic so you get

Charizard,Haunter and Smeargle

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
I'd say popular,forgetful and computer-like

So Starmie,Snorlax and Porygon for you

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'm gonna go with Sapphire and 4 Pokemon.

Above poster; I'd say your musical, Active and Draconic.

So, Wigglytuff, Machamp (it has abs!) and Dragonite are your 3.

Back